Page 61 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,050 of 6970

Thread: The All New, All Shit, Relationship Thread

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soldier View Post
    I've got about four tranny meets lined up, if/when I can be arsed. Got knobrot off the last lass so gotta wait til that all clears up.

Fucks sake.
    What the fuck man

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You never tried it, Mert? I thought you were alpha?

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mert View Post
    What the fuck man
    Different strokes for different folks brah. Whack a dress on and shave your body hair and I'd prob fuck you too. Not been with an exotic yet.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And to think they said this place was negative.

Man(c) of the People igor_balis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meeting tinder girl in Birmingham today, gonna get some cocktails and pay our respects to the gays at pride.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I told the saga of my 2nd year of university relationship, and my then good mate's year long pursuit of her whilst also being my flatmate many years ago on here. The interest was obviously requited, and I ended up staying with her for months longer than I should have done basically out of spite. As soon as I broke up with her they got together, and they're now engaged.

She was my first proper girlfriend, and I didn't really realise how dysfunctional it was. She was super insecure and controlling and generally weird, and, well, the thing with my mate as well obviously wasn't ideal.

Anyway, I sort of assumed/hoped that she'd be a lot more chilled out and normal now she's in a long-term stable relationship with someone who is far more...passive. Ex and me argued constantly because I basically refused to take the "lol ask the missus" role, whereas he just wants a happier life. Apparently not.

Two or three years ago all da lads agreed to meet up and have a night out, and old-mate had to leave early because he had to send a snapchat to her to prove he wasn't out, because he wasn't allowed to go out partying. "err, what is she doing?" "she's out with her friends back home". Mental.

I'm still good mates with this lad's older brother, and he'd agreed to go to a festival with them the other weekend. Older brother got a phone call literally 2 days before the festival saying "we decided we didn't want to come". He didn't make up some excuse, he literally just said "well, we'd rather spend our money on going to a nice restaurant as a couple". I.e. what they do EVERY FUCKING WEEKEND, if facebook is anything to go on. He obviously still wanted to go to the festival, but older brother could hear the girl in the background saying "oh it's FINE if you want to go, i'll just stay in on my own at home and do nothing. it's fine, go and have fun, I'll just be bored. that's FINE."

How could anyone put up with that?

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obviously my own subplot in their life makes me somewhat biased and makes it just sound like i'm justifying being the lonely beta cuck compared to him, but full disclosure and all that. xx

Banned
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Things are going really well with lass. We've met up a bunch of times now over the last couple of weeks and I feel really good when I'm with her and all that shit. She's also kinky as fuck and finds my previous exploits interesting and 'brave' . I might have mentioned that already, I can't remember.

She bombing around the world between July and Christmas which is an absolutely pain in the fucking arse, but we've talked about and said we'll chill a bit while she's away and talk about stuff when she's back. She was worried I'd be wanting to talk to her every day or or something, when tbh I'd probably get fucking bored of that and feel guilty for distracting her from her trip, and besides I've got shit to myself anyway.

But yeah, not getting ahead of myself but I think she's proper lovely and it's looking promising. I feel like I've known her for ages too, which is strange although we've spent a lot of time chatting so maybe not, I don't know. I've got a good feeling though. If we can come out the other side of these five months without any serious shit happening then I reckon we'll be in a very promising position. Bosh.

ram it up your shitpipe Giggles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bullet dodged Igor. That said, you don't sound like you'd bend over and take it like that other twat.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can actually hear igor and them freaks from that group photo (who probably have nicknames like 'Paedo Steve' and 'Bum Breath') lmaoing their loudest at that lad whilst wishing they were him.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha, nah one of them has a really fucking hot girlfriend and the other one has a girlfriend at least as attractive and actually nice as well. and i, errr, i, err, i just like being single alright

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there's nothing cooler than being a lone wolf. except at wolf picnics when you cant find a partner for the wolf-wheelbarrow race

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've been decorating the past couple of days. God knows why really as the room was already nice, but she needs to put her stamp on the house or something.

It's going fine, except everything I do seemingly has to be corrected. Just one wall left to paper in the morning.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You didn't tell us you knew Igor, Scouse.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reading Igor's fiasco does make me quite thankful that our pet hates with each other are relatively petty.

Banned
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the rocks a bit with the lass I'm seeing. We're getting along really well and would ideally want to take things further. Problem is she's going travelling from the end of June up until Christmas. We talked last week about how we should deal with it and basically figured out that we could still be together but keep it casual and probably open it up while we were away from each for so long, and then continue things as before once she was back. Cool.

This week though it seems she's had a think and she's now saying that although she really likes me etc we'll have only been going out 6 weeks by the time she leaves, and so she can't promise what she'll want after 5 months of travelling and us not seeing each other that whole time, and so has suggested that we basically become mates while she's away and then have a chat when she comes back. She isn't sure that feelings will stick around and doesn't want to give me false hope in case she feels differently. It basically sounds the same as the agreement above except there's no obligation once she comes back as we'll just need to chat about it then.

I can see her thinking because we've only just started seeing each other and she doesn't want to keep me hanging around just in case. It's still a bit of a kick in the balls to hear it though.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    'Had a think.'

Banned
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, it's when someone thinks about something.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably for the best hammer. Otherwise you'll spend the entire time wondering if you can trust her and she may well resent you for holding her back.

Give her the freedom and if it's meant to be, it'll restart when she returns. If anything it'll prove that actually you're good for each other if you want to rekindle after 6 months apart.

Not ideal, but best to keep it amicable and not completely fuck a chance of a reunion later.

More successful than most Magic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    On the rocks a bit with the lass I'm seeing. We're getting along really well and would ideally want to take things further. Problem is she's going travelling from the end of June up until Christmas. We talked last week about how we should deal with it and basically figured out that we could still be together but keep it casual and probably open it up while we were away from each for so long, and then continue things as before once she was back. Cool.

This week though it seems she's had a think and she's now saying that although she really likes me etc we'll have only been going out 6 weeks by the time she leaves, and so she can't promise what she'll want after 5 months of travelling and us not seeing each other that whole time, and so has suggested that we basically become mates while she's away and then have a chat when she comes back. She isn't sure that feelings will stick around and doesn't want to give me false hope in case she feels differently. It basically sounds the same as the agreement above except there's no obligation once she comes back as we'll just need to chat about it then.

I can see her thinking because we've only just started seeing each other and she doesn't want to keep me hanging around just in case. It's still a bit of a kick in the balls to hear it though.

Married to this in less than a week. Face it you're a mess..

#teammess

Banned
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Foe View Post
    Probably for the best hammer. Otherwise you'll spend the entire time wondering if you can trust her and she may well resent you for holding her back.

Give her the freedom and if it's meant to be, it'll restart when she returns. If anything it'll prove that actually you're good for each other if you want to rekindle after 6 months apart.

Not ideal, but best to keep it amicable and not completely fuck a chance of a reunion later.
    I think I'd be alright trusting her, but I do think she'd resent the sense of obligation that comes with being together. She sees the trip very much as one of those mid-twenties 'hard reset' type things, where she's leaving her job, the city she lives in etc and will be living back with her parents afterwards, at which point she can think about what she wants to do going forward.

I think you're right in that if it's meant to be, it'll happen. I feel strongly and feel that it's mutual, but she's had this whole thing in the back of her mind the whole time. All we can do is wait and see, and if I meet someone else in the meantime then cool.

It's always gonna be amicable. It was a decent chat we had even though I was clearly a bit gutted as I understood where she was coming from. We're still going to see each other until the end of June and then say our goodbyes.

Banned
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post

Married to this in less than a week. Face it you're a mess..

#teammess
    Speak for yourself.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe View Post
    'Had a think.'
    Is that not common in America? Over here 'have a think about it' and suchlike are common phrases.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never heard it before.

Why would you say 'I'll have a think about it' as opposed to 'I'll think about it.' Because you're a deviant, that's why.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dunno man, blame 20th century (probably) English folks.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will do.

Hammer:

Seems like totally the right thing to do. She is going for a trip, she doesn't want to be carrying baggage around. Plus lets be honest, you'll be interested in other women within five minutes of her boarding that plane. If it is meant to be between you two, then it'll work out regardless of whether you commit or not. Likewise the other way around. Any sort of commitment at this point would just cause some remorse in one or in both of you.

In short, play it cool.

Banned
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know me, I'm cool as fuck

Yeah I totally agree.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never heard it before.

Why would you say 'I'll have a think about it' as opposed to 'I'll think about it.' Because you're a deviant, that's why.

Love it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all,

So I've got a little situation, and I somehow came across this forum. From reading this thread, I'm expecting a load of answers about be cucked which I cannot wait for.

Anyway, to explain a little. Around this time last year I broke up with my long term girlfriend (5 years, which seeing as I was 23 is long term ), and this really shook me up for a while. However, recently I started speaking to and seeing someone who I really really liked. This was the first time since the breakup that I really thought whoaaaa there are actually other girls out there.

Anyway we went for our first date on Saturday, and we got on amazingly. Instant chemistry, conversation was great, and we finished the evening with a kiss. I met her again this Wednesday after work, and again it went great. Chemistry, lots of touching, kissing etc. So we agreed to meet up again next week. However this morning, she dropped me a message saying she had a change in mind about us. She said she thought I was great, and that she really had a great time with me (and I believe she was being genuine), but it just wasn't right.

Now obviously I'm disappointed as I really liked her. However, I'm not going to chase her to ask why she's had this change in mind (we went on two dates, she doesn't owe me anything). Nor, am I asking for advice on how to change her mind. If she doesn't want to see me anymore then that is her choice, if she ever changes her mind on that then hey positives. It's not for me to decide that for her. However, what I do want to know is why do you think people change their mind like this?

Looking forwards to the replies.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's pretty obvious, I think. She likes you, but not enough to carry on seeing you. It's probably not a case of changing her mind, but more than the more she's got to know you, the less interested she's become. It happens with dating.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're probably right. I'm new to the dating game, so found it strange.

Oh well, back to Tinder I go.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really fancy this nerdy girl who comes to do the banking for the shop she works at. She's quite flirty in a slightly awkward way, but a few times some guy has been waiting for her outside, who I assumed was her boyfriend. No idea why I approached it this way, but today I just asked "so, that bloke who was waiting outside for you the other day...the long haired guy who looks like he likes to skateboard....who's that then?" and she revealed it was her mate's boyfriend, Possibly the most Mark Corrigan thing I've ever said, but that's pretty promising news. Guess the next step will be to pretend I need to buy some wares they sell at her shop, and then follow her around a bit.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No. Do the racist Romanian.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As above.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm considering doing both. Warwickshire hitch.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like how that was a pretty normal paragraph right up until it went a little bit rapey right at the end.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Romanian girl will have a Romanian father and Romanian Brothers. You will get bench pressed. Marry her and know your place.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Romanian girl is super socially conservative and I've already had her cousin come into the bank and go mental at me because he couldn't deposit a cheque addressed to him and his girlfriend into an account only in his name. I'm already well aware that I might end up with my head kicked in. She's moving to Birmingham and told me I must visit her and stay in her new flat. I always welcome, apparently. Tempted.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 for the Romanian.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol at Mert setting up aliases to release his inner beta.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So i just spent the past couple hours or however reading from Magic's initial bit with his wife til the end of the thread.

When I first opened the thread, I was looking forward to having a laugh considering Magic's always been a dick to me because I'm a dumbass.

Instead I just feel sad for Magic and depressed otherwise. Relationships are honestly shit, people are shit, and there's no point to any of it is there.

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The point is the fucking. And the kids.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    Mert must think I'm a high profile partner in a City corporate law firm and not a phone line tester.

This needs to be bumped every now and again.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruhnaldo View Post
    So i just spent the past couple hours or however reading from Magic's initial bit with his wife til the end of the thread.

When I first opened the thread, I was looking forward to having a laugh considering Magic's always been a dick to me because I'm a dumbass.

Instead I just feel sad for Magic and depressed otherwise. Relationships are honestly shit, people are shit, and there's no point to any of it is there.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

leedsrevolution
    Quote Originally Posted by bruhnaldo View Post

That is sad but simply isn't true. A lot of people pretend to be something they aren't to make a lass happy, but the wraps unveil and the real people come out which just causes arguments. Just always be yourself and never try hard, just be yourself from the get go and I think you're good to go.

Although I do appreciate only been with my better half 6 years so still time will tell.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In other words, play it cool.

leedsrevolution
    In other words, play it cool.
    Not really. Because for example; you aren't cool at all. So if you played it cool at first you would be fucked.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have clearly never seen me.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got married, well yesterday if we're being technical.

Toggle Spoiler

edit: not sure if the picture works or if I'm just shit with this new malarky called the Internet.