Page 43 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,150 of 6970

Thread: The All New, All Shit, Relationship Thread

ram it up your shitpipe Giggles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whatever about a token wedding invite, an engagement party invite (what sort of look-at-me cunt has those anyway?) is definitely just to rub you in it. Probably his idea, so make sure to mention to many people on many occasions that you used to dip her.

Man(c) of the People igor_balis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha.

Nah, the dynamic is weird. There's an extended GANG of mates back home, back from school days and still going strong, and as I was obviously keeping everyone updated about what was going on he was basically excommunicated and now I don't think he has any mates. The girl is basically desperate for me and him to be bezzies again, which is pretty weird. He's too much of a pussy to be the kind of person to rub it in.

He's really awkward and evasive about talking about serious stuff, and for the whole 3rd year he'd never have the girl round and he'd just go to her's, and it was never even acknowledged that they were going out. Then in march he did mdma for the first time and spent about 3 hours telling me how sorry he was, despite me honestly saying it was okay.

More successful than most Magic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suck so much air through my teeth when reading Igor's posts I've barely got enamel left to bite melted cheese without my incisors turning to dust.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And it won't be carnage in the 'I fucked her in the bogs whilst her fiance was welcoming her family to the party' it'll be carnage like 'accidentally wee'd on her dad's shoes at the urinals and messaged her when I got home after coming down off some MD about how I want to spend the rest of my life with them in Hawaii in serfdom just because I love their relationship so much man'.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    'So he's happy and his life is sorted?'
    'Yeah, but... You're not listening. He did all the washing up.'
    '.....'
    'Seriously. All of it.'

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I quite like washing up these days. The kitchen is the other end of the house and I get some alone time with the radio.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same. Especially with our two-basin setup. One for washing, one for rinsing.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not having a dishwasher.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    Not having a dishwasher.
    Her name's Mrs Spikey. Eh. EH. EH!?!?!?

Banned
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All pretty quiet on this front for me. I'm taking this student lass I've been hanging out with to see David Icke in Manchester next week. I don't know if anything is on the cards but I'm interested in something happening so I'm probably going to make that clear when I see her to see how she responds. If she responds positively I'll take it further and we'll see what happens from there. We've got some serious chemistry and she is really cool to hang out with, although nothing has happened physically. She finishes university in March and will probably be moving back down south at that point, which is largely why I haven't invested much in it mentally, even if there's definite potential otherwise. I'd just try and fuck her but she really doesn't seem the type for it.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    David ficking Icke? Are you having a laugh?

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did think that's an odd first date, should be good for a laugh though.

Banned
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm actually going, but it's not something I actually believe in, obviously. Me and a mate got tickets yonks ago as we thought it'd be a laugh. He bailed though so I have a spare ticket. She's a bit of a kooky bohemian type and I figure she might enjoy it. We're going have a few drinks on the train over to Manchester.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    All pretty quiet on this front for me. I'm taking this student lass I've been hanging out with to see David Icke in Manchester next week. I don't know if anything is on the cards but I'm interested in something happening so I'm probably going to make that clear when I see her to see how she responds. If she responds positively I'll take it further and we'll see what happens from there. We've got some serious chemistry and she is really cool to hang out with, although nothing has happened physically. She finishes university in March and will probably be moving back down south at that point, which is largely why I haven't invested much in it mentally, even if there's definite potential otherwise. I'd just try and fuck her but she really doesn't seem the type for it.
    Didn't know you were dating phonics.

Banned
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    Saw and had a good chat with my ex for the first time since we broke up just over 3 years ago. Was a bizarre experience. It was basically the first 'major' relationship for both of us and it ended quite badly (I was a dick), but we've both moved on and have been in long-term relationships since. Seeing her though, it was just incredibly weird. How do people usually feel when they see exes?

I dunno, it's been playing on my mind all day and I've struggled to focus on much. Still having strong feelings for her 3 years on after splitting up (I instigated it but was mutual in the end) just sounds wrong. Might just be the fact I haven't seen her for so long and so don't really know how to react.
    Yeah it's a funny one. I speak to my ex sometimes. I'm over her in the sense that I know we weren't right for each other and I hardly think about her unless she pops up on my newsfeed, and even then it's no more than anyone else really. Even still though, I can't say that talking to her properly doesn't have any kind of impact on me. I think it's bound to, if you've known someone so intimately.

Maybe if for some reason we were in the habit of spending time together then it'd end up having less of an impact on me, but I'm not entirely sure.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think when you've loved somebody, you'll never stop having feelings because when its all said and done you still remember that period when things were amazing. Things change, though, and you recognise in the moment that the relationship is over, but as time goes on if you're a positive person you're going to remember the better side of that person. I still think about Girl pretty much every day (I think about a lot of people pretty much every day, though, for some reason), which can be a bit shit if I'm not having the best week, but ultimately I took my time with the decision and it was the right one. When I've seen her since I've kept the conversation short because there's no point in bringing up certain feelings again.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How often do you think about me and Amigo and that?

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm really good mates with one of my exes, and get on quite well with most of them. Only ever really been problematic when I've met up with them too soon we've broken up, and one time when we were pretty drunk in a nightclub and kissed. The latter one was really annoying actually, because the next day she sent me a message saying something like "never kiss me again", when it was very much mutual.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    How often do you think about me and Amigo and that?
    I probably think about one of you at least once a day. I still say/think "hein???" all the time. I have no idea what it means. Sometimes I have moments where I think about how I think about people all the time and I get a random sequence of people just flash by. There is normally something that links each person, though, so it has to be TTH related to begin with as none of you are connected to people I know from Jersey/in person.

leedsrevolution
    We had our second argument in five years and it was absolutely pathetic. I basically lost my shit cos I didn't want a stir fry and that's all that was in the house. Still, 8 days off booze which is a ten year record.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're certain you made a calculated decision that you were happy with then yeah. Problem here was that I didn't feel like having a girlfriend at uni, or at least didn't think it would work (we tried for a few weeks, nothing major). So it ended at the very beginning of uni. Irony being that I then got into the relationship which I'm still in.

I suppose it also makes you look at yourself. If I compare myself now to what I was like when I was with her then I'm less outgoing and less passionate, so when I think of her I think of times where I was probably happier with myself.
    If I could go back and break up with Girl before going to university I would, but only because of how it turned out. I know at the time it was never in question, and that was the right choice. Whether your break up or not, its a scenario where the vast majority of people are going to make the 'wrong' decision. Ultimately, I'm the kind of person that will see a relationship as pointless if it doesn't last forever because all those 'happy memories' are tarnished.

You're probably just somewhat nostalgic. If you're less outgoing and less passionate now, its because you're not a shit 18-year-old anymore. How old are you now? 21? 22? I reckon 21-25 was probably the most confusing period of my life. The cocky teenager stage is the best, but it doesn't last, sadly. I reckon I actually thought I 'knew it all' up until 22/23. The last year/year and a half I've probably been the happiest I've ever been, and its probably because I fully realise that nothing matters. So, what I'm saying is, hurry up and stop caring about everything. Relationships are dead, anyway. Just make sure you don't dick your mates around and you'll be sound.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by leedsrevolution View Post
    We had our second argument in five years and it was absolutely pathetic. I basically lost my shit cos I didn't want a stir fry and that's all that was in the house. Still, 8 days off booze which is a ten year record.
    Why didn't you want a stir fry? Did she start wheeling out "well you can't be hungry then!"

leedsrevolution
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Toon View Post
    Why didn't you want a stir fry? Did she start wheeling out "well you can't be hungry then!"
    Nah she was been lovely and I was just like "well I won't even eat, fuck this" then I drove off and then came back. I really just wanted a drink. She probably realised that and forgave me the second I said sorry.

Banned
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah she was been lovely and I was just like "well I won't even eat, fuck this" then I drove off and then came back. I really just wanted a drink. She probably realised that and forgave me the second I said sorry.
    She might have realised it. You could just tell her that that was the reason though?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fair play for giving up the booze. She's probably willing to take more shit to help you, but don't take it for granted.

leedsrevolution
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    She might have realised it. You could just tell her that that was the reason though?
    Yeah I mean she knows me better than I know me so I can't hide anything. But I have no intention of quitting booze so I can't show that I have some issues. Even though the fact I just said that proves I do. But the fact I've gone 8 days shows I'm alright. It's complicated.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why have you given up if you don't want to give up?

leedsrevolution
    Just giving up for a while after a heavy Christmas, and to show that I don't need to drink 4/5 times a week. I want to change it so I drink to have fun on a weekend at parties etc not drink cos I've had a bad day etc.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm well up for a relationship right now but slapper I banged a couple months back has seemingly given me my first STD.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My money is on chlamydia.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *slow clap*

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or that.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Offshore, assuming 'RichardAnd Nudey' is you (Facebook wants us to become friends, and everyone who follows it is either from Jersey or at Sussex), what?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    Offshore, assuming 'RichardAnd Nudey' is you (Facebook wants us to become friends, and everyone who follows it is either from Jersey or at Sussex), what?
    I wonder why it's recommended because the account is using my backup email that I've never used for anything TTH or MSN related?

Anyway, my main account is temporarily disabled for posting a photoshopped nude picture of Richard and Judy a year ago. It's a recurring joke with my mates. Facebook are taking a ridiculous amount of time to review my government ID (the ban was only meant to be a week, but we're a few days away from a month currently) so I made another account, initially using my actual name. I don't have any pictures of myself on my laptop, but I do have that nude picture of Richard and Judy handy, so I set my profile picture as their heads from the photo. Then I set the cover photo of the nude picture with a filter. It was only a matter of time until I changed the name, I guess, but I forgot they make you wait 60 days to change it back. It's only a temporary account I made to keep in touch with people that I only had contact with through Facebook, and those people know it's me, so I'm happy with the situation.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I seem to remember you going through a few MSN/Skype accounts, so maybe you used it for one of those. I deleted all of its friend suggestions ages ago to see what would happen, so it resorted to scraping the barrel with that, DM, and every twenty year old pleb my friend is in the Navy with.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Three months of dating two girls and I'm bored to tears. How predictable. Love the chase I do.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno, it's been playing on my mind all day and I've struggled to focus on much. Still having strong feelings for her 3 years on after splitting up (I instigated it but was mutual in the end) just sounds wrong.
    I've had this argument recently. If you really have feelings for someone, they don't just expire after a certain amount of time. They exist inside you as a constant thing. Maybe it's fine if you don't see the person for a long time, because other things distract you and there's nothing that would bring her to mind, but if you see her again the feelings will inevitably come back, and will probably come back stronger for how long it's been.

That's what I think at least. I totally forgot about Girl and that whole saga too, Offshore. Strange how easy it is it to forget or remember certain things.

Banned
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm at the David Icke thing. First section was actually quite interesting and I was worried as I agreed with about 60% of what he was saying.

However, I suspect it was deliberate to draw people in. He didn't actually make any claims about reality in the first section, he just deconstructed the media, education, identity politics and a bunch of other stuff.

The second section, once he'd won people's trust, was when he went full mental. Now it's the break after the second section and I'm only still here out of stubbornness.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What does your date think about it all?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What did he say in the second section?

Banned
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Homeopathy works, vaccines are bad, tarot cards are real, global warming is a hoax, debt isn't real, astrology is a science, the physical world doesn't exist, and the lizards haven't even been mentioned yet.

I didn't take a photo in time, but hes shown a before and after picture of water beforehand and a snowflake after. The pictures are labelled BEFORE PRAYER and AFTER PRAYER.

He covers so much so fast that you cant keep up with him and you just don't have time to critically analyse it.

He references a lot of news articles though and has them up on the screen, and it took me a couple of hours to look closely enough to realise that almost all of them are from his website, written by him.

Banned
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Each section has opened with his son coming out and playing a song too, and his CDs are being sold downstairs. David even mentioned his son's album in the last section. Lol.

It's the second break now. One more section to go. I was in two minds whether to leave but I'm staying largely out of stubbornness.

Lass is back in London as her grandad died. Probably for the best too as she's Jewish and hes talked a lot about evil Israel. Mate while lives in Manchester has come instead.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buy his son's album out of stubbornness.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn't an Icke session about 10 hours?

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikó View Post
    Same tantric technique as Sting I heard.

Banned
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Toon View Post
    Buy his son's album out of stubbornness.
    Doesn't really make sense mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikó View Post
    8 hours I think.

Edit: new page

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont know how to say this, but underneath it all it actually makes perfect sense. I understand now why he does 12 hour shows - it's so he can weave the tapestry in full and bring it all together with all the individual strands still in your recent memory. I think it's the only way he could possibly do it.

At about the 10 hour mark something clicked in my brain and I could no longer deny the truth from myself. I have been awakened and I can't believe I was asleep for so long. David Icke is ridiculed BECAUSE his beliefs are so challenging and dangerous. They are true though, and it's only through giving them a chance and hearing them explained in full that you can understand that.

Looking back, I honestly think I'm going to come to regard today as being the most important day of my life. I am so ALIVE!

ram it up your shitpipe Giggles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Christ.

Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a twit