User Tag List

Page 17 of 140 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: The All New, All Shit, Relationship Thread

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    Cheating on women to smash their confidence and make them more likely to stay with you

Emotional abuse
    It wasn't on purpose. It's just an honest observation, sorry if you're too pussy to handle uncomfortable truths.

Quote Originally Posted by mokbull View Post
    She stayed with you?
    Not initially. She broke up with me, but I managed to convince her to give me another chance after a few months. Girl psychology is a hell of a drug.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why are you alive? Like what do you live for? Honest question

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mokbull View Post
    Why are you alive? Like what do you live for? Honest question
    Reproduction, like everyone else?

Banned
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uncomfortable truths? What?

I find your seeming lack of shame staggering, but you can do what you like. Poor lass.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uncomfortable truths? What?

I find your seeming lack of shame staggering, but you can do what you like. Poor lass.
    I'm not proud of it, but doesn't mean I can't speak about it.

Anyways there's no such thing as 'shame' in restraining human behavior, only rational actors, context and power dynamics. Girls do much worse shit to guys all the time.

More successful than most Magic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One can only imagine the parenting fails to produce this shit amirite Hammer?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See the thing about being batshit mental and damaged is that you can't see it in yourself at all because your batshit mental damaged.

Fuck knows what has happened to you Mert to make you the way you are. Either way, no matter what has happened, you come across as a total prick on here. Iv'e dated gorgeous women, I look like a piece of shit and i'm skint more often than not. Why do these women date me etc? Well maybe because I am a nice person and value a strong, independent and intelligent woman. Women are not fucking trophies or something to be controlled, they are another human being.

This alpha male, dominating, arrogant pish you prattle on about isn't just very worrying, it's massively fucking retarded and speaks more for your insecurities than it does any faux confidence you are trying to display.

You'll be in the jail if this shite escalates. Get help, speak to someone, as your views on women are fucking deplorable.

Banned
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mert View Post
    I'm not proud of it, but doesn't mean I can't speak about it.
    I agree, but framing it purely in terms of how it's benefited you? You fucking psycho

@Magic: Fo sho

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know he does pretty much fit the bill of that lunatic. I'd like to hope Mert is just trolling us all and laughing at our reactions. He is very consistent though.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
    See the thing about being batshit mental and damaged is that you can't see it in yourself at all because your batshit mental damaged.

Fuck knows what has happened to you Mert to make you the way you are. Either way, no matter what has happened, you come across as a total prick on here. Iv'e dated gorgeous women, I look like a piece of shit and i'm skint more often than not. Why do these women date me etc? Well maybe because I am a nice person and value a strong, independent and intelligent woman. Women are not fucking trophies or something to be controlled, they are another human being.

This alpha male, dominating, arrogant pish you prattle on about isn't just very worrying, it's massively fucking retarded and speaks more for your insecurities than it does any faux confidence you are trying to display.

You'll be in the jail if this shite escalates. Get help, speak to someone, as your views on women are fucking deplorable.
    Keep regurgitating the talking points of your cultural Marxist education which has indoctrinated you into reflexive shaming of outward displays of masculinity. If you say it often enough maybe it'll be true.

Anyways chill the fuck out. Girls like men who take charge and aren't pussies. I try my best not to be a pussy, it works pretty well.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree, but framing it purely in terms of how it's benefited you? You fucking psycho

@Magic: Fo sho

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Mert had been around in August (or whenever it was) Mahow would be married by now.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know he does pretty much fit the bill of that lunatic. I'd like to hope Mert is just trolling us all and laughing at our reactions. He is very consistent though.
    ...except for the minor detail that I have never had issues getting laid. I've just had enough experiences that I feel comfortable calling women out on their hypergamous, duplicitous and fickle ways. It's just accepting certain realities, and then subsequently knowing how to game their psychology in your favor and getting on with your life.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    I'm sure girls will be tearing each other's flaps off trying to get a piece of ol' Lionel 'I'll defend anything' Hutzerkan.

'Lionel Hutzerkan' cracked me up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep regurgitating the talking points of your cultural Marxist education which has indoctrinated you into reflexive shaming of outward displays of masculinity. If you say it often enough maybe it'll be true.

Anyways chill the fuck out. Girls like men who take charge and aren't pussies. I try my best not to be a pussy, it works pretty well.
    You are such an utter fanny, honest to fuck. You come across as a total fucking twat. As you say, Girls like men who take charge. Girls. Try meeting a woman, a real one not inflatable, she'll tell you to fuck off with your alpha male bullshit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...except for the minor detail that I have never had issues getting laid. I've just had enough experiences that I feel comfortable calling women out on their hypergamous, duplicitous and fickle ways. It's just accepting certain realities, and then subsequently knowing how to game their psychology in your favor and getting on with your life.
    Jesus fucking wept, Fred West got his hole regularly, didn't mean he wasn't a psychopath. You are borderline. That whole post is fucking 101 damaged wee boy banter.

Man(c) of the People igor_balis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mert, I think the worst thing is the way you refer to women as 'females'. Yuck.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are such an utter fanny, honest to fuck. You come across as a total fucking twat. As you say, Girls like men who take charge. Girls. Try meeting a woman, a real one not inflatable, she'll tell you to fuck off with your alpha male bullshit.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brb vaguely understand how psychology works
    brb turns out humans are ruthless and motivated by incredibly superficial base impulses based largely on evolutionary anthropology
    brb im the bad guy for trying to maximize his experience in life through applying his insights

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TimmSmiff View Post
    Every game has an ending, Mert.

Better hope you don't run out of lives, fella.
    We all run out of lives eventually #deep

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TimmSmiff View Post
    What ever happened to that woman you had the fling with, Chrissy? The miscarriage one. If it's in this thread I haven't got it in me to find it.
    Last I heard was dating a Rugby player and no doubt ruining that poor bastard's life.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too attractive/intimidating to be friendzoned yet not attractive enough to have female friends.

When will it be my turn for normal relationships with females.
    When you stop posting the sort of things you have on the last page, I imagine. You see women as walking psychology experiments.

If the whole point of your life is to reproduce then why do you need normal relationships with females anyways?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoonsky View Post
    When you stop posting the sort of things you have on the last page, I imagine. You see women as walking psychology experiments.

If the whole point of your life is to reproduce then why do you need normal relationships with females anyways?
    I can't turn off my hyper awareness/perception in social environments. That's probably the real issue.

I want to be a normal contributing member of society and that'll require me having successful platonic interactions with the opposite sex. I'm trying to improve and move away from the persona I lazily uphold on this forum to something more palatable/human.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really didn't think our first New Year's Day on the Brave New Board would see half the membership rehashing arguments we had with Meet five years ago.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're right, that's definitely it. You're just too smart for everyone.

Getting laid might be a game but you can't look at women like that if you want to be friends with them. You have to see them as valuable in and of themselves, not in their potential for sex. /therapist

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    I really didn't think our first New Year's Day on the Brave New Board would see half the membership rehashing arguments we had with Meet five years ago.
    You'd think we'd learn but we never do.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    People are out of practice. Too easy

You're right, that's definitely it. You're just too smart for everyone.

Getting laid might be a game but you can't look at women like that if you want to be friends with them. You have to see them as valuable in and of themselves, not in their potential for sex. /therapist
    But I don't want sex. I want them as friendship objects.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is some top notch work Mert.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol at Mert claiming he's 'never had trouble getting laid'. You were on the old board lying about feeling some tits when you were about seventeen.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People are out of practice. Too easy

But I don't want sex. I want them as friendship objects.
    Yeah, I'm saying you're incapable of approaching women from a friendship perspective rather than a sex perspective.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Lol at Mert claiming he's 'never had trouble getting laid'. You were on the old board lying about feeling some tits when you were about seventeen.
    I had a girlfriend for all of high school my sophomore year onward (age 16), so I've been getting laid regularly for the last 7 years. I think the longest I ever went without getting laid during that time frame was 4-5 weeks during the summer of my junior year of college when my girlfriend took part in a study abroad program.

U mad?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I'm saying you're incapable of approaching women from a friendship perspective rather than a sex perspective.
    I think that might be the issue, and then I subconsciously project sexual undertones and as a consequence either girls are into it or creeped out and stay away.

I don't know how to turn it off. I just want to be normal. Welp.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a girlfriend for all of high school my sophomore year onward (age 16), so I've been getting laid regularly for the last 7 years. I think the longest I ever went without getting laid during that time frame was 4-5 weeks during the summer of my junior year of college when my girlfriend took part in a study abroad program.

U mad?
    No, but you've just provided a vaguely shameful sexual history for someone who fancies himself as a lothario, so you obviously are.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, but you've just provided a vaguely shameful sexual history for someone who fancies himself as a lothario, so you obviously are.
    I don't post about my sexual conquests like a little bitch. I've done alright don't you worry.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You just did.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

U mad?

Spoonsky gotta step up his game. Get buffing some fanny lad.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You just did.
    Vague allusions are chill tho

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mert's too brown but not brown enough to succeed as a lawyer within America. Although his first rape defendant's going to shit themselves when he gives his opening statements.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amongst all the drivel that Mert posts in this thread, there's one bit I find really interesting. He constantly refers to the fact that he was his girlfriends first as a thing that will make his girlfriend stay with him, which I find really odd as everyone I know who have started as teenage lovers have parted ways for at least partly because of the fact that the fact that the one who had never been with anyone else has started thinking that the grass might be greener on the other side and wanted to try it out. Maybe it's all about the cultural context, or that Mert is just wrong.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mert you are an intriguing and valuable person. These people don't respect you and treat you the way you deserve. Stay strong and live long, bro.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pen View Post
    Amongst all the drivel that Mert posts in this thread, there's one bit I find really interesting. He constantly refers to the fact that he was his girlfriends first as a thing that will make his girlfriend stay with him, which I find really odd as everyone I know who have started as teenage lovers have parted ways for at least partly because of the fact that the fact that the one who had never been with anyone else has started thinking that the grass might be greener on the other side and wanted to try it out. Maybe it's all about the cultural context, or that Mert is just wrong.
    The only thing he seems preoccupied about is how to manipulate people (women) in one way or another. Everyone always does some measure of manipulation in all their relationship, but when it's the actual foundation of a relationship. Which is why he'll probably have trouble in relationships maybe 5-7 years time, is my theory.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've missed this.

I've missed us.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pen View Post
    Girls always have a very strong (read: obsessive) emotional connection to the guy they lost their virginity to,that's just biology/millennium of religious tradition. It is very possible though that virginity carries a different connotation in the feminist godless sacrilege which is Finland.

And anyways, girls only start having wandering eyes if their man becomes of an inferior social status/relative attractiveness as the two grow older. Happens frequently as the pussy slayers in HS are generally less professionally successful than their nerdy celibate counter parts.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Must be a cultural thing then, as I don't recognise your point from my cultural context at all.

More successful than most Magic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The wife just called me a mouse (rather than a man, presumably).

I told her as far as being called an animal as a derogatory name that wasn't too bad at all.

She then said 'Why? They're horrible little rats.'

She knew whilst she was saying it she'd just stepped on a verbal landmine. She glanced towards me, only to see both my eyes shut and a dribble of spit emerging from my smug, pursed lips.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a story I've missed why your wife is being such a cunt to you?