User Tag List

Thread: Euro 2024 Competition - free to play

Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Euro 2024 Competition - free to play

I posted about this in the Last Man Standing thread, suggesting £10 entry fee but let's just do it for free so more people join. I'll post it in a few places and ask my mates to join, so hopefully get a decent competition going. Feel free to share it with anyone you know.

I'll write out some info below, but I've also made a nice colour-coordinated website with all the details here: Last Man Balling.

Fill in this Microsoft Form to submit your three selections: https://akr.st/euro2024

Prices:

Rules:
    Pick three teams without exceeding the £50 total budget.
    Earn 3 points for each win and 1 point for each draw, based on your teams' performance throughout the entirety of Euro 2024.
    Draws only count in the group stage as the three points will be allocated to the team that progresses through the knockout rounds, regardless of the score at full-time.
    If you go over the £50 budget, you will not be included in the game so please double check your total cost before submitting your selections.
    The player whose chosen teams have the most points at the end, wins a prize. Prize TBC
    The deadline to join is 5pm BST on Friday 14th June and it is completely free to play. The first game kicks off at 8pm on this date.

Tiebreaker:
    In the event of a tie at the end of the tournament, the winner will be decided by a tiebreaker.
    When submitting teams, everyone must predict the total number of goals scored throughout the tournament.

Euro 2012: 76 goals
    Euro 2016: 108 goals
    Euro 2020: 142 goals
    Euro 2024: ???

Groups:
    Group A: Germany, Hungary, Scotland, Switzerland
    Group B: Albania, Croatia, Italy, Spain
    Group C: Denmark, England, Serbia, Slovenia
    Group D: Austria, France, Netherlands, Poland
    Group E: Belgium, Romania, Slovakia, Ukraine
    Group F: Czech Republic, Georgia, Portugal, Turkey

Play:
    Fill in this Microsoft Form to submit your three selections: https://akr.st/euro2024
    There's an option to include your mobile number if you want to be added to a WhatsApp group for updates, but I'll post them in here as well so feel free to ignore it.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Done.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Picking England

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Changed my whole set up when I noticed Switzerland price. Now regretting it.