User Tag List

Page 368 of 373 FirstFirst ... 268318358366367368369370 ... LastLast
Results 18,351 to 18,400 of 18635

Thread: The Ultimate WWE Thread

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get Pete Dunnes mate some knee pads. He looks nude.

Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ‘It was effective either way’ after Miz jumped off the ladder while Priest wasn’t ready
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Class match that

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy fuck

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, that didn’t work. Predictably two teams in the ring while the rest lie in the floor watching. At least they split the belts, though. And happy with both winning teams.

Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Biggest surprise is that Road Dogg and K-Kwik were never champions.

GET ROWDY
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    ‘It was effective either way’ after Miz jumped off the ladder while Priest wasn’t ready
    Tbf the ladder was broken and Priest just completely ignored the referee screaming at him. Could’ve been much worse

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Santos Escobar’s entrance music is so good. Proper villain stuff.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why are the tag teams in their wrestling gear like they’re in the match lol.

Carlito is definitely turning heel

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Main event getting 45 mins apparently (not including ring walks)

Christ

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don’t understand that tag match. They’ve built this Latino storyline now for months, but they end it with two football players that only the local audience would know.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They’re a bunch of jobbers and mid carders getting their WM moment. Let them be

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is much worse than expected

Bed time

Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the boringest matches I’ve ever seen
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The main event needs to save this show, because it’s not been great so far.

Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn’t Rick getting gassed during his entrance? I think Sunday needs to save it cos tonight’s a write off.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best entrances by far

Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffdon View Post
    Bed time
    Same.

Safe to say that it’s not the best Wrestlemania ever.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She can’t wrestle but imagine if she could. Money.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nvm forgot this match was on. This should be good.

I assume Zayn is winning. Should have been Gable but whatevs

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That camera of the Germans

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This night 1 is a banger.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is fucking great

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn’t have Rhodes taking the pin but I suppose it doesnt really matter if he’s winning tomorrow.

Gimme Stone Cold and Cena

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounded like Cody was getting some boos tonight. Good main event. Delivered what was needed.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The crowd has been pretty shit. Stadiums too big, not enough marks to carry it

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crowd was as bad as the Saudi shows. I thought the main event was belting after a slow start.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not ready for the heartache of McIntyre winning tomorrow and Priest cashing in

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just finished the Women's tag match and the Network has shat its pants.

Audio and video are 10+ minutes out of sync.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rhea v Becky - I never thought I'd see Motionless in White performing a WWE show so this was great. Entrances on the whole were so good for this show(with one exception). The correct winner here and there looked a gulf in quality between the two. Becky is so far from Big Time Becks now it's a bit sad. As for Rhea now, her problem is not hers really. They don't have anyone on her level.

Multi-tag Madness - I don't overly care for anyone in this. A bit of a way to separate the belts and give everyone a pay day. Then they can take that money and buy some better gimmicked ladders. The ref slapping Priest on the ankle was comical. They're lucky Miz landed alright with that spot. Good to see R-Truth get himself a moment.

Rey v Dom with others. - Stop doing this. Dom has to win these matches ffs. The Eagles themed ring gear was great and it's always great to see Jason Kelce. Maybe not here though? Lane Johnson looked a little out of place as well mind you.

Uso v Uso - Considering they work so well as a tag, they don't seem to work well against each other. Jey also had no chemistry against Solo the other day. Considering all of the wheel spinning we've had of these two turning back and forth over the last 2 years, this is not a great conclusion. I thought post match we were going to get Jey lift his brother up and console him, but no just cut to black. Have to hope the WWE don't Hardy Boyz these two in the future and just have Matt v Jeff again every year.
    A special mention here for how shit Little Wayne is. I never want to see or hear that again.

Womens tag - WWE also really really need to get out of this habit of sticking the black guys/girls together when they've no idea. Match was fine for what was needed.

GUNTHA v Zayn - The continuous cut from Zayn seeing off his Mrs and kid, all the way through the curtain was glorious. No idea if Sami knew KO was going to be waiting for him but that was a lovely touch. Chefs kiss. It did give away the winner somewhat but there you go. Gunther looks all kinds of a star in his entrance and looks really good now he's leaned out fully.
    Decent match with Gunther battering Sami for most of it. Not quite battering the shit out of him a la Sheamus, but it'll do. I'd say good but then we get to the end. The attempted splashes by Gunther were hilarious. Then a horrid looking 'brainbuster.'
    Get Gunther into the main event scene now please.

Bloodline Bollocks - I saw an hour remaining before entrances and thought christ. This one went too long. The got the result right(I think) but I don't think they did enough to build friction here.
    I did lol at Rick telling the ref he's in charge and he had to do as he says, then immediately take himself to the apron to properly wait for a tag in.
    I also see we're back to Rollins selling a knee again forever. Please make it stop.
    Having Cody replicate his pose from after he lost last year is also a nice little touch. Full chaos main event it is I guess. You also have the last realistic chance for a successful MITB cash in tomorrow.

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The rock cannot move. It’s like watching a tanker.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also see Tony Khan is so rattled by CM Punk he's going to air the footage of what happened at All In now.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All in all a pretty meh night one.

WALTER/Zayn was the best match on the card for me but I thought they played their hand a little too much pre-match so it was too obvious that Zayn would be winning. Although I did love the KO bit.

Uso CIVIL WAR the worst of the night, that was like pulling teeth out at times.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gunther vs. Zayn was really good, I quite liked Rhea vs. Becky though Becky did look to be suffering. Most of the rest of it was just fine I thought. Not helped by the crowd who initially I was trying to give the benefit of the doubt because those big open stadia can sometimes suck the noise out a bit but nah, there was stuff especially in that main event where they should have been making a lot of noise and just weren't. The closing stretch of the main event was decent and as as Fox said, Cody replicating the closing shot from last year was a nice touch. Also didn't expect Rick to be taking a Rick Bottom through the announce desk.

A fairly underwhelming night on the whole.

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When it came to the actual wrestling it was largely awful and saved by Sami.

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was some decent 'ring psychology' in Becky vs Rhea but about 7 minutes in I wanted Michael Cole to never say the word 'Rhea's Left Arm' ever again.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unless the All In video shows Jungle Boy beating the shit out of CM Punk I can't see what it's going to achieve other than devoting more company time to an interview they'd just as easily ignore

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally finished watching.

Rhea vs Becky was decent but I was astounded at the gulf in quality between both. I thought Becky would bring it. Rhea unfortunately has nobody on her level to go with at the moment.

Ladder matches aren’t for me so I didn’t enjoy it, with a lot of the usual tropes sending me to phone browsing. Having two winners was crap, but at least Truth was one.

The Lucha match was pretty good. Lucha generally isn’t my cup of tea and gets confusing as fuck if you dive into CMLL or AAA but for what it was I quite liked it, probably because it was still early in the night. The live crowd didn’t seem to agree.

The Usos. Fuck me. I’ve been telling you lot forever how bad these guys actually are and now they’ve been exposed to the biggest audience possible. Piss break.

Women’s tag is all about getting Jade over. Those of us that watched AEW know how limited she is. It seems she still is but they protected her a lot better. Jade got over. Job done.

Ok I’ll say it, I just don’t like Sami Zayn. Sure he’s a good worker but I find his babyface selling a bit too hokey. Plus up until two weeks ago this match barely had a storyline. Still a good match but I couldn’t get invested, even though I love Gunther.

The main event was about as good as it could have been. We didn’t need the brawling into the crowd and in the second half when they largely stayed in the ring, it was much better. Apparently it was 45 minutes but it didn’t seem like it. I’m sure they foreshadowed the finish of the Night 2 main event so if that follows through then that’ll be nice. Rick held up a lot better than I anticipated and fair play to him for taking the bump through the announce table. Cody has to win tonight now, as they managed to kill the tension between him and Reigns so really all the heat will come from the outside interference and the 1-2-3 for the title change.

On the face of it the night as a whole was good but we had (perhaps prematurely?) hyped ourselves up for so much more.

Shout out to the production team. Some incredible stuff again.

Hopefully the crowd is better tonight.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no idea why Night 1 was hyped up to be the better of the 2 nights. Tomorrow just looks better. Iyo/Bayley and Rollins/Mcintyre should both be better than most of yesterday and the main event will be a mess but a beautiful one at that.

Montez Ford gonna do something batshit in that tag match too

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wullie View Post
    Unless the All In video shows Jungle Boy beating the shit out of CM Punk I can't see what it's going to achieve other than devoting more company time to an interview they'd just as easily ignore
    This is my thought. The obsession with a guy who is no longer there is absolutely incredible.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Look! Look! He choked him out!"

Yes Tony, he told us all last week. What's interesting here is he could made himself look very silly because he said he feared for his life during the incident. Either now Punk is lying /downplaying it, or he told us the truth. If it's the latter you make the whole company look silly.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean, it’s got to be a troll, despite what the journos are saying. They’re doing it during a Bucks segment who are playing carny heels.

The only way this looks in any way good for AEW is if Perry dusted Punk for real, and we know that certainly didn’t occur. Seems like an angle to reintroduce Perry to AEW as part of the Elite.

Once again catering to their (ever declining) niche audience at the expense of logic and making new fans. Basically exactly what Punk said in that interview.

Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ticketmaster have enabled reselling of All In tickets so I listed my spare pair for £400 each despite paying £432.75 each for them, hoping it would result in a definite sale.

However, the listing seems to include a £120 service charge (which I won’t receive, of course) so who on earth is gonna buy them?!

Really could do with this money back but it’s seeming less and less likely.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WWE seem to be making it so obvious Drew is winning that I think they’ve successfully worked me.

I now think Punk will interfere and cost Drew, then Priest will cash in on Seth. Punk vs. Drew main event of Clash sans the belt.

(Priest is pretty boss though)

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Drew said he’s leave the company if he lost so maybe he never actually signed. Who knows

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffdon View Post
    Drew said he’s leave the company if he lost so maybe he never actually signed. Who knows
    I don't think he has signed a new contract. I think they've just added on months for his injury last year.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post

The Usos. Fuck me. I’ve been telling you lot forever how bad these guys actually are and now they’ve been exposed to the biggest audience possible. Piss break.
    Yeah I was shocked at this match. Some are saying Jey possibly got injured early on and so they had to limit what they could do. Even if that is true, it was a truly shocking display. Probably also not helped that the Bloodline storyline is in its descent in terms of relevancy and these two have been on separate shows for the best part of a year.

I don’t know where these two go from here. Please just don’t let it be a rematch.

Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does night 2 kick off at 10 again?
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I said AJ Styles vs LA Knight was the match I had least interest in it's because I forgot the Uso one entirely. I like them both in their separate roles but nobody gave a shit when they did the Ax and Smash start in the Rumble match and there was no real reason to care about this.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    Does night 2 kick off at 10 again?
    Pre-Show, yeah. Full show at 12 again I imagine.