User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Traitors - Sponsored by your mum

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did he say that to Andrew? Thought he'd only said that to camera.

It's also super dull these twats pretending they're dealing with actual deaths.

"lol is we sycos cos we dont care bout murders now lol?"

Fuck off.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He said it when Diane’s son was recruited I’m sure

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Diane's son recruited?

Which of us is losing our mind here, Waff?

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you not watched Fridays episode?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, I didn't finish Friday's it turns out.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right having caught up I see what you mean and yeah, given he already knew Andrew was suspicious of him it's pretty stupid to keep blabbing his 'Evel Knievel' plan.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah his age showing a bit telling them 'I put three traitors in the ground lol', you realise you need these two on your side for it to be 3v3? Apparently if it's only traitors left the game changes into a goldenballs split steal finale.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait, to share or to shaft?

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    Yeah his age showing a bit telling them 'I put three traitors in the ground lol', you realise you need these two on your side for it to be 3v3? Apparently if it's only traitors left the game changes into a goldenballs split steal finale.
    If that’s true then that’s pretty shitty. Especially after last year when Wilf only lost because Kieran literally said he was a wolf and got away with it

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not certain but people who have watched the international versions reckon that's what happens.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was disappointing. Hard to see how Harry doesn't walk it from here.

The Artist Formerly Known as Taz
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Israel killing thousands of little kids whilst being supported by your government is bad but I'd love to see the even greater magnitude of protests on the nation's streets if Harry wins this.

Went perfectly for him which made it a dull af episode and I presume he's got Zack killed off to theoretically solidify the Jasmine votes. The pivot to Andrew is easily done with the Ross argument but surely it can't all go to plan. Did Andrew not say he knew about the medal? If that can be corroborated then he could out Harry. Hopefully Mollie summons a second braincell from somewhere and goes after Andrew instead of listening to her crush.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The ability to turn/recruit people makes this so dull. I suppose that plank Ross could have refused [could he?] which would have made a lot more sense but he didn't as he, like most of them, is functionally retarded.

You just get the investigator brain cells going "I knew it all along" when the day 1 baddie gets bopped.

Game really needs a seer.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was quite annoying watching smug Zack get it right, but for the wrong reasons. He thinks he's a genius.

Ross also made a right hash of that. His only hope was to go balls deep with the theory of a recruitment rather than a failed murder. He floated it once then gave up.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ross had one card to play, his mum, and he didn't. He could've had dropped that bomb at Breakfast and made the point that he wouldn't have killed off his mum.

Zack is annoying but he is at least enjoying the game, clowns like Jasmine take it personally and get personal with their insults then wonder why being aggressive is getting them votes.

There are a few problems with the format I expect them to tweak in the next series (applications open now if you fancy it) the main one being any faithful with initiative is quickly dispatched whilst the thickos coast to the final.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think there needs to be other protection methods beyond the shield, similar to the doctor in Werewolf.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was an enormous amount of seethe on last night's episode.

They do definitely need to give the faithfuls more to work on though as this vibes based shit is just annoying. I've found this diverting enough to stick on and turn my brain off but not sure I'll bother with another series.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    Ross had one card to play, his mum, and he didn't. He could've had dropped that bomb at Breakfast and made the point that he wouldn't have killed off his mum.
    This is a point I'd missed, if they in hone on it, it'll point to a recent recruitment and Harry (and Andrew) will be done for.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Ross had let it slip about his mum being in it I don't think it would have helped him it'd just have been another lie that he was hiding so what else isn't he telling us and all that bollocks. Like the girl last time not telling everyone she was a corpse in Holby City once because one hundred percent a top flight actor would definitely be a traitor, one hundred percent.

I wonder if they could incorporate something into the tasks where failure due to sabotage siphons money off to a special traitors pot so the tasks feel more part of the full game rather than them cutting away to It's A Knockout for 15 mins of each episode.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wullie View Post
    I wonder if they could incorporate something into the tasks where failure due to sabotage siphons money off to a special traitors pot so the tasks feel more part of the full game rather than them cutting away to It's A Knockout for 15 mins of each episode.
    Something like this would be a big improvement. Something they can be actively caught out doing.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wullie View Post
    If Ross had let it slip about his mum being in it I don't think it would have helped him it'd just have been another lie that he was hiding so what else isn't he telling us and all that bollocks. Like the girl last time not telling everyone she was a corpse in Holby City once because one hundred percent a top flight actor would definitely be a traitor, one hundred percent.

lll

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they knock off Evie first at tomorrow’s round table do the traitors win as it’s 2v2?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think she said they keep voting until they're all agreed no traitors are left but if any traitors are left its them who win.

If Jaz really is suspicious of Harry I think he's left it too late to do anything about it, none of them seem to have it in them to query why he's both never been under any scrutiny in the round table but hasn't been bumped off.... aside from the one time they reckon they conveniently tried to shank hin when he had a shield.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ignore my comment anyway, Harry is 100% turning on Andrew to take the money for himself if he has the opportunity.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Harry should really just keep Mollie on Andrew and get Evie or Jaz on board, Andrew goes and they all should end the game. If Evie goes it gets a bit messy with the 2v2 as Mollie and Harry will go Andrew, and Jaz and Andrew can go Harry and possibly sway Mollie. Not sure what happens if they keep having a 2-2 draw.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see any scenario where Mollie votes for Harry. I can't wait to see her face when it's just her and Harry left at the end.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For FUCKS sake.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't want Harry to win but when she voted for the one person who wanted to vote again, fucking hell.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "It's not you is it?" as they're voting to win 95 grand

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was an unexpected extra round, big up Jas for keeping his dignity but brother, we're still about 20 years off your brown ass being looked on as an equal human being to these white sisters. If she'd gone with who she actually thought was likelier to be a faithful he would have won but instead she went for whose sausage she wanted a go on. And why the fuck did Andrew (or any of the other 2) not throw out the shield situation, that would have killed off Harry instantly ffs.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could be editing making him look worse but a few times through the show Jaz had the right questions for traitors but then didn't say them when actually at the round table. Also that episode was even more full of filler than the others.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He played the game well, but perhaps sensibly thought there was no real hope in persuading the myriad retards who were all irrevocably beholden to Paul, what that the ginger guy, and Harry. He actually completely nailed it as there was no logical reason for him to have done that last re-vote thing if he was a baddie, but half a brain cell and several disabilities let him down.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Could be editing making him look worse but a few times through the show Jaz had the right questions for traitors but then didn't say them when actually at the round table. Also that episode was even more full of filler than the others.
    If he had asked any of those questions at the round table he'd have been bumped off ages before the final.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he wanted to keep his head down he could still have brought it up during the final, when he talked sense about Harry but only to the camera. Or at least he only talked it through to the camera, then half-arsed it in the room.