Thread: Last Man Standing

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Last Man Standing

I'm back once again with some top tier forum contribution.

Who wants to play? I presume most know the rules but:

- You start with 3 lives.
    - You pick a team every week and if they lose or draw, you lose a life.
    - If you don't pick a team, you also lose a life.
    - Correction: if someone fails to pick in time they get they highest league positioned team they have yet to pick by default.
    - You can only pick a team once.
    - If you've chosen all 20 teams (ie played 20 rounds and still have lives) your teams reset.
    - Will be limited to Premier League fixtures every week.
    - £5 entry (or £10?)
    - Last man standing takes all the money.
    - If we all reach 0 before there is a last man standing, nobody wins and there is a rollover.
    - In the event of a rollover, everyone must pay the entry fee again and it gets added to the pot.
    - In the event of a rollover, newcomers may join. However, people cannot join once a game has progressed beyond round 1.

I'll be creating a spreadsheet to do all the calculations for me, so that combined with collecting money (and starting a new job), it's unlikely this will be ready for this weekend or the midweek ones after that. I'll try and set it up for the games on Saturday 22nd October, which will give us 4 rounds before the World Cup starts. Or happy to start after the world cup (first round would be boxing day) if people prefer.

Reply if you want to play, whether you want £5 or £10, and whether it should start 22/10 or 26/12.
    Last edited by Baz; 11-10-2022 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Fixed the rules, cheers Lofty
    I'm a twit