User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [SIGN UP] Please be in my FM23 save

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggles View Post
    This probably would have been a good read but it’s left now that it’s not worth opening the thread at all you snide little prick.

Man(c) of the People igor_balis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggles View Post
    This probably would have been a good read but it’s left now that it’s not worth opening the thread at all you snide little prick.
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by igor_balis View Post
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    Have you had a stroke?

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay then I’ll be there at this one lol and then we can do that

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by igor_balis View Post
    Vintage.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Baz how many ballon d'Ors have I won so far?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As it isn't a "proper" save I think it's best to put the TTH FC stuff in here. I'm going to start with a club update in what I see as the 'proper timeline(first sim run)' I'll then move onto the players.

Well here it goes. Welcome to 2050.

As you can see, the club raced itself straight out of the National League North and so nearly followed that up with back-to-back promotions but were beaten 1-0 by Rochdale in the play-off final. It was a pretty one sided affair too. No complaints could be had.
    It should be said there was a mass exodus of members of the board in season one. 13 of us left in January and by the end of the following summers transfer window, only 8 remained.
    By the time we got to said play-off final only Mahow, 7om and Niko Cee remained at the club. They all then left the window after.

As you can see from there it was quite slow progress. We had touched League One a bit sooner than I thought after having seen that 5th place finish in the National League. Though we clearly weren't ready.
    After some very close calls of nearly falling back out of the Football League, we smashed one season and didn't look back. Fully established League One side. We got to the Championship towards the end of the run where there was heartbreak. TTH was 2-0 up at HT on the final day. One more goal and they would have stayed up, but then they let the lead slip and were relegated by 2 points, following a 2-2 draw.

As for significant managers, we've only really had two. The original custodian and responsible for our rise into the football league was Tim Flowers .

From there it was a litany of failures as managers would be lucky to last more than a year and a half. Joe Byran lasted a whole 14 days in charge before he was taken out back and shot. We even had Sean Longstaff have a go and fail.

The only other guy to come out of this with credit was Japhet Tanganga. Not only was he responsible for the promotion to the Championship but he gave us our only silverware when this happened in the same season:

We've never been past the third round of the FA Cup or the second round of the League Cup.

Unfortunately none of us made it to even the favoured personnel list as we were mostly all gone inside a year. Finances are 'secure' and the training facilities are excellent.

If anyone wants to know anything else do let me know and I'll grab it. I think as Baz is finding in his play through, the lads are all leaving and he can only delay it for so long. Whether the club being professional at the start of the game or not would help, is perhaps for another experiment.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many Balon d'Or's have I won?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So from the experiment I did for Club TTH I got us to 2050. As seen in the update above. I've (hopefully) linked the file below for anyone to have a mooch around. I did try and set everyone to keep their history after retirement, but if there are issues let me know.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wxet8....06.20.fm/file