Lads,

Binance will be blocking UK customers as of, without checking, May (17th?) in an effort to become FCA regulated. This is of course morally dubious and an indictment of the UK government and banking system, but I'm not here for that. I'm here because...

This is a pain in the arse for me as they have a leveraged account which maxes out at 125%, which combined with pretty substantial moves (1% move and you more than double your account) means I'm convinced that if you have enough swings from £100 and a bit of skill, you could build that up to a substantial number very, very quickly.

Full disclosure, I have already blown one account trying this (£100 deposit). You may lose whatever you put in and there are no guarantees this will end as well as it potentially could. I am liable to lapses in concentration, just like anyone, and at that leverage you can be punished very quickly.

Further disclosure, I could put up this capital myself. I could go all in and swing for it, but I don't want too because this is extremely risky and I would rather start from a lower base. The whole point of this post is I want to share some of the risk and forsake some profit in return.

So the plan. I'll be going £100 again, which Offy is matching. In return he gets 50% of his stake back. So if we reach 100k I'll take 75k, he'll take 25k. So obviously this is beneficial for us both if it goes to plan. If it fails, I take less of a hit and we both lose £100.

Now the big sell, I've been practising this for 2 years and have become very good at it. I make consistent (but slow) profits on an account with smaller leverage and less risk. Also, and this is the exciting bit, I've trialled this once already. I went from £100 to £1,000 in 4 days. That is 25% of the way to a million on the first run. Lessons have been learnt and I understand where I failed. So a repeat of that performance would equal £250 for Offy. A repeat of the performance twice over would equal £2,500 for Offy. A repeat of that performance x3 would equal £25,000 for Offy. And it goes wherever it goes until Binance fucks us all off.

Now I know those figures sound obscene, but my strategy is to trade a percentage of capital in the account and scale into positions. Once you get momentum this can compound pretty quickly and a move from £100 to £1,000 takes the same amount of time as a move from £1,000 to £10,000. And I now know each step is achievable in a minimum of 4 days.

So, I want your money and to share the risk with yourselves. Investment of min £20 and max £100. I don't want to be risking any more of anyone's money than that and anything below £20 isn't worth the hassle. You are entitled to 50% profit of whatever you invest and I will take the other half of your investment. I will detail full account size with all contributions and each person's percentage of the account from the start. This percentage will obviously not change and you have the right to withdraw that percentage at any stage. Daily updates on account size and the days trades. Should be able to put 2 hours a day in, so plenty of scope for one to two big moves per day. Plan is to start on Thursday, as my shifts change and I can accommodate 2 hours per day more effectively. After Thursday the offer closes, as integrating investments once the account has started moving will become too complex.

Anyone interested?

C&Ped from Stocks and Shares thread. Those who have registered interest please do so again with amount they would like to invest. Thanks.