User Tag List

Page 71 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,550 of 4234

Thread: FIFA 22: Machine Learning and ML-Flow

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The ROW SBC is dirt cheap too. Perfect for dupes.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pellegrinis first action for me was an absolute belter from just inside the corner of the box. I didn't realise he was 6"1 but he's big and strong. Didn't get to properly try his dribbling though.
    A small annoyance. I matched the same person in GG Cup 3 times. He won two, both after I hit the post/bar and then countered me.

Looking about now there's not really any other SBCs(maybe Bourigeaud) that would make as much as my squad page for my main team. That is aside from Vieira. Maldini I'd consider, but I now have must be 7-10 defenders similar or better.
    In this game Vieira is usually built different and I'd love to try him, but is he really worth me doing?

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could be worth buying him and giving him a run.

I am sure you have the fodder to dump into the SBC should you like him!

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a lot of special cards that will never see a game now all of the TOTS are done, most in the 86-89 range too. I reckon I could get Patrick done for very cheap.

I had been holding out hope for a massive Icon to drop, but it doesn't seem like we're getting that.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah its not looking that way.

Will be summer heat and 85x10 before we know it.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After TOTS is when my activity on it usually dies off anyway. I tend to like a break before the new cycle begins etc. Though I did only start in Feb this time so who knows.

What I will say is I've noticed over the past 2 years I've taken this seriously, TOTY is the one to go for. There's only 12 of them, but those cards are far above anything else in the game for a good 5 months. Even then, TOTS only tend to match them at best.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Decided to do the loan of Vieira and took him into qualifiers. First guy had PIM R10 and Cruyff up front. He could phase through my defenders with skill moves. So annoying.
    Then 3 people insta quit on me on team load up, including one which DC'd me from the servers. So I got two whole games of him. He just intercepts everything. Very good in the tackle too. My issue with him is he's a bit of a passenger in the attack. Lahm who plays there for me now is great at dribbling out of trouble and passing.

Managed to salvage the run to 7-3 from that 0-2 start. It would have been 8, but I lost on penalties in the final game after conceding a 90th and 105th minute equaliser. Both to a red Salah. Quite irritating.

I did score this though:

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats lovely

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    eDivisie stream is up. Has been for a while so I dont know if we'll make it.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been trying to kill 4 birds with one stone today. I need my rivals wins, to hit the 90 games for milestones(currently on 71), to use a full French team and to tick off the Swaps objectives in one swoop.

Unforuntately this is the best French team I can currently knock together:

Looks alright at first glance, but Saliba and Clauss are getting toasted. The two wide men not ideal either. Nkunku and Guendouzi do okay, but are limited. Mbappe and Diaby are both great, while Fekir is a decent body type away from being great. Stand out for me so far is Ndicka. I didn't originally like him, but after slapping an anchor on him he feels much stronger in the tackle. Very hard to go through this guy.

I realise I could easily solve my problems by actually spending coins, but I'm allergic to that.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Start with them and make an instant sub or two?

I completely forgot about the dutchie stream so I am probably shafted for the token. Shame. I wanted that Jumbo Pack for next week.
    Last edited by Danny; 05-06-2022 at 03:22 PM.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope 45%. Big L.

Working on Lautaro and most players have left for GG but finding a couple who arent. Putting the controller down against them and letting them have at it.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I managed to scrape it. Got a nice yellow and black kit for my troubles(I'm addicted to kits).

I've found with those modes if you dont have the best of teams, people tough it out because they think they can come back. As an example, I got loads of TOTS for Ligue 1, Prem and Bundesliga and had few problems with anything other than Sule. Just so happens that my worst team of the 3 is that league too. I noted the same this week.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got Oscar from one of the OBJ packs. Looks filthy but going to be hard to use him.

Yeah I agree with that. I have a decent Serie A team, even if I had to use Ikone off chem at LB for the 11 teams (I did bring on Karsdrop if it lasted that long)

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The new Obj needs 7 MLS in a team. It can be combined with Brazil very easily.

I did a chunk of the Brazil securing myself a Red Adan (ugh) yesterday.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've just been looking at those. The joy of WL being available even to Tuesday evening here, is that you can tick off all the objectives first.

Got to the 11 wins mark on GG Cup this week and I'm still dry for Serie A TOTS. Not even a Bremmer. I've also checked the club and there's 400k more worth of TOTW/S cards in there. If I sell those up, I lose a lot of fodder but do go to about 2.6m.

I can afford prime Gullit and Eusebio as is, but that extra gets me knocking on the door of some special cards. Talking Prime Cruyff, Ronaldinho and 95 Pele. Then a smidge above those is TOTS Mane, Dybala and PIM Zidane. I feel like I could be buying someone big soon.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Turns out I have played 11 rivals games this season. Will prob afk up to the 50 mark but the drive to play it has well and truly gone.s

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last week and a half has been an absolute dud for me on the game. No Ligue 1 TOTS packed whatsoever (that's including opening 2 10x packs and a 15x pack), and I was away over the bank holiday weekend. Back now and although Serie A looks great, I've not one packed one yet through a lot of packs. The SBCs this week do look good however.

One small bonus was getting Nuno Mendes as my red from Squad Battles rewards. Quite pleased with that.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another Bremer from the 80 x 10. Into a segment of Kessie he goes.

82+ pick but needs 6 rares and the the other usual are out.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally got one in doing the middle segment of Kessie. Only Calhanoglu but it still counts.

I’m going to have to speed run WL over the next two days if I want to get the rivals games in.
    11 wins would do, but 14 would be ideal. Don’t think I have it in me to sweat for 16 again. I don’t like picking from 3 as you can so easily get fucked over. That said my best red has come from a pick of 3…

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prime pack is out.

I got TOTS Vlahovic.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing over an 83 for me. Worth the wait

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was a tough slog last night. I'm 8-2 but could very easily be 5-5. In two games I was down and out until constant pressure saved me late on. I lost my first game and came very close to losing the 2nd, so it was off from the start. Even if I tried my hardest I don't see me getting to 16 this week.

My two main issues are my LW spot and my CBs. Dias got torched multiple times over in one loss. The guy kept playing slide passes down his side to Eusebio and by the time Dias caught up, he was already shooting. I tried Marquinhos off chem in there and the pace was much better, but he is a bit shorter.

LW is a bigger problem for now. Silva is great on the ball, but I now have Best in the team who offers everything he does, but a bit better. He is keeping Cancelo in the team chemistry wise, but I do feel it's time to upgrade.

I also brought Kessie off the bench in a couple games and he is a very good card. You can feel he does need that starting chem boost to max that pace out, but he's quite agile for a guy who feels very big. I'm looking to see if he can be my Lahm replacement. Lahm is great, but you can feel that lack of physicality more as the TOTS cards keep coming. Kessie is almost the same base stats wise, but is a better finisher. The beauty of the card is it's set up well to either attack or defend, whether you want to put a hunter or shadow on him.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I finished him yesterday but didn’t use him yet. Sounds like he is going to be worth it. I did play against him one game and he was a pain in the arse.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bugger all out of the 84+ pick. Pack weight is horrific right now

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is how I lost my final game at 15-4...

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Savage that.

Trying to finish off this Lautaro objective and the mode is chock full of knobheads. Plus everyone has like 11 TOTS cards/loans

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What made it worse is that the original pass Kessie makes there was aimed at Cancelo on the wing.

I'd discounted myself from the 16 wins mark because I'd honestly been playing a bit crap. Many of the wins were ground out affairs and tense. It was only when I got to 14 wins with 2 games left I considered it. Still a decent result for how badly I played on the whole. Still onto the picks. A realistic hope was a Brozovic to get Perisic back into the starting squad. Tonali would also appeal.

Red pick 1: Immobile, Skriniar, Milinkovic-Savic, Brenner.

An easy choice there, Brenner and Skriniar are fodder price pretty much. SMS looks great, but I had to go for Immobile.

Red pick 2: Calhanoglu, Koulibaly, Berardi, Milinkovic-Savic.

This one had me going back and forth for a while. Berardi would strong link in the Immobile I just got and is the highest rated card and one I'd wanted to try out. However, after looking at value and spending a few mins thinking on it, Koulibaly was the choice. He's more than double Berardi.

I put the new lads in the team and went to GG Cup. Perhaps a mistake after the grind just before, but I was immediately thinking I've made a mistake here. Unless I go full Serie A TOTS defence, it's just not going to be possible to fit him in full chemistry. Should have chosen Berardi etc.

Won 4 of the cup games to take me to the 17 wins milestone reward. The 10x Serie A pack again gave me nothing. I've yet to pack even a walkout from those. Got the mega pack open just to get that out of the way and:

Toggle Spoiler

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A 3rd Bremer from the pick. Literally anyone else EA, please.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgot to mention. My TOTS pack had Bremmer as the face card and two Turks. That loss at the end sure did cost me coin.

Going AFK for Rivals games now and peoples reactions to it I find amusing. I've had 3 guys start to play around the edge of my area, but when it becomes clear I'm not budging, they boot it out and quit. This latest one is going the opposite way and racking up the score as much as he can. He's at 16-0 and still pushing for more.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I have had one leave and one batter me like yours

Rest have just been normal. Score a couple and take the freebie.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When this guy is finally done I'll have 9 games left which should be done quite easily and I might even play a few.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got Berardi into the team for GG Cup and I kind of get why opinion is split on him. I think he feels good, but does lack that little bit of extra you get with say a Messi, Best or Silva type. I think it's mainly down to him being a little taller, but his shooting is lethal.

The new Caprari card looks decent, like a repackaged Raspadori. Very similar in a lot of ways. Another in the average body type camp if that affects you though.

No Serie A TOTS in all of the packs from finishing the cup and then nothing from recycling either. Then took those into the 80+x 10 and finally got a walkout but it wasnt blue.
    We strangely haven't had the Serie A guarantee today either.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah the lack of guarantee is confusing. Must come tomorrow instead?

That Caprari looks solid but I won’t be bothering. Would have been nice for a defensive SBC or atleast a giant Ibra/Ribery

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently they are making that card even better as they screwed it up

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So they've given him like +5 agility and balance then. Still in the decent card territory. Nice of them to give someone for the LW slot. A lot of the leagues seemed to get left with only one obvious player for their position. For example, you want a LB TOTS from Serie A? Theo is your only choice.

90 games mark has been reached. I'd smash them open tomorrow, but it seems like waiting til Sunday is best. Then if you're getting a blue it's an Ultimate TOTS. I'm not sure if we get Ultimate TOTS reds/guarantees?

I also think I'll be doing both Serie A picks for Swaps. Even if I end up with SMS or Maignan, it'll be less painful than spending 22 tokens on a Ligue 1 pick to get nobody gamechanging.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we have Conmebol Sunday.

I’ll be opening the 84 x and 85 x on Friday I think rather than with those

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ugh. EA have managed to annoy everyone with the rewards again. Instead of an ultimate TOTS player, your picks are now all 91+ EFIGS TOTS picks. So almost half of all TOTS are possible.
    That's complete lottery to it being worth your time now.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw that. Absolute shafting.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sheriff reckoning an EOAE week is coming. Could be some interesting cards in there.
    Last edited by Danny; 09-06-2022 at 02:18 PM.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally a non Bremer Serie A!

SMS in the guarantee

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And then My Nan from a player pick to use a dupe.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brozovic here, who tbf I did ask for upon the release of the team.

Tempted to blow the load on packs and picks now as my impatience is getting to me.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why not. Sure you will earn shit back during ultimate anyway

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    Ugh. EA have managed to annoy everyone with the rewards again. Instead of an ultimate TOTS player, your picks are now all 91+ EFIGS TOTS picks. So almost half of all TOTS are possible.
    That's complete lottery to it being worth your time now.
    That is so EA it's unreal.

Join me in NBA2k next year chaps.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t think I can stomach basketball. I tried one of them a few years ago doing that career stuff and got bored quite quickly.

Didn’t help my white character was clearly not what the storyline called for

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fucking Bremer from my guaranteed pack

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    I don’t think I can stomach basketball. I tried one of them a few years ago doing that career stuff and got bored quite quickly.

Didn’t help my white character was clearly not what the storyline called for
    True, but their ultimate team equivalent is much better than FIFA's.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh no. A moment for Raoul.

I've tried to get into basketball, but there's just something about it.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    True, but their ultimate team equivalent is much better than FIFA's.
    Without factoring the actual sport in the game does look at lot more enjoyable / polished based on your posts.