User Tag List

Page 49 of 85 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,450 of 4234

Thread: FIFA 22: Machine Learning and ML-Flow

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right. Its untradeable so no great loss but that was a little bit of a WTF moment.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a similar one of those a last week. Had the league specific pack from seasons and took the Ligue 1. In my head thought well there's always the small chance of Messi/Mbappe. Popped it open, Argentina, RW! Di ma-fucking-ria. Seething.

I see the Birthday team has that with Suarez/Torreira too.

Looking at the tokens we're apparently getting 24. I'm tempted by Ansaldi and the big fodder pack. The two Argies in that should both be double 5* too so they could be class cards. I just want to see the actual stats for Ansaldi before I decide.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rattled through to 7 wins to finish the token and get better rewards but as I wont be playing all my games it looks like I have to wait.

On the tokens I am thinking about the 86+ x 7 and then the team 1 player.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A bit of a PSA, there's two tokens in the objective tab as well as there being one hidden in a milestone mode for winning 3 battles games on Amateur for some reason.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That milestone thing looks pretty easy to get through.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beckham and Giggs with 4* WF on their moments cards. Interesting upgrade.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm saying this quietly for obvious reasons, but I for one, think they did Rooney a bit dirty, but also that PIM Gerrard actually looks good.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree on both counts. Gerrard losing a bit of shooting is disappointing, but he looks to have gained where he needed it, a bit of pace and the agility/balance.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rooney not being 4/4 is a bit shit. Cantona looks immense

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rooney should be 4/4 and if anything his shooting lower, but his passing and defending a fair bit higher.

Interestingly most fodder is on its ass right now. As such Mkhitaryan is now down to near 200k on the nose. He's tough to link without Icons/full Serie A, but that seems very well priced right now.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Went on to do a couple of challenges and ended up finishing Tammy in one go. About half of the people left after I scored so it wasn't too bad. I did have a couple of the longer ones where someone wont leave after 3 or 4 goals. At that point I'd just let them score with their English guy and just put the pad down.

After that out of curiosity I looked at how far into the Prime Icon pack I could get with my fodder. Given there's a couple objective players I wouldn't mind losing and the likes of Di Maria and Alaba as high rated fodder too, I can actually knock off the 87 and 84 squads.

I could probably get most of the way there on the 86 squad too, but it would almost completely clear me out. Debating if it's worth it. Especially when I know I can get Mkhitaryan for what I have already.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont think the SBC is worth it honestly. Only reason I am considering doing one is because its tokens.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Icon or Mkhitaryan?

After getting 7-3 in qualy I still needed that one win, so into WL proper I went with my merry band of silvers. First game I was putting up a decent fight, but he had TOTY Messi.
    I'm not sure if anyone still watches Nepenthez here but he abuses the green timed finesse from angles outside the box. This guy was doing just that and my keeper stood no chance.

Thankfully the second match brought me up against a crossing merchant. He was only going down the side Henry was at to get the cross in. Had he figured out to do down the left and swing it in to CR7 against him, I'd have likely been toast. Picked him off on the counter as he got more and more attacking and the 8 win player pick was mine.

Ended up with a choice of Lafont and Ito. I have the latter as an IF anyway so in comes Lafont. I've heard nothing but good about him so he might go straight into the team and we'll see how I get on in the last 18 games.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Icon. Sorry, wasnt too clear there.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did think you meant that. Mkhi looks mega value for what he is.

Apparently Ndombele tonight. I see him being closer to 400k depending on how they juice him. His base card is such that a pace, defending and physical boost will see him being a midfield monster. He will likely go 5* WF too. Add in French and Ligue 1 tax...

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think he would be perfect for me as B2B but think I will wait for reviews.

Ill be doing Mkhi for United reasons but people have said he is very good.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen a few pros use him this weekend. Consensus seems to be that he's fantastic, but they wish he was lean instead of average and had better workrates. He's also not the easiest to link.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    83, 84, 85 and 86 for Ndombele

M/M WR still though. 5* WF

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prime Icon SBC out.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That Ndombele is actually quite a let down. If you get past his high dribbling stats, he does have good passing, but his pace and physicals have barely been touched. His stamina and workrates don't lend him well to what you'd want him for in a B2B player.

There is however a 5/5 Odegaard out.

This all suggests there should be a player pick SBC out. Help to craft some of this.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think over the course of this weekend my amount of games I planned to play in WL has changed by the minute.

Originally it was win the 2 silver games. Then it was win 6 to get slightly better rewards. Then it was 7 for the swaps token. Then 9 to get next level rewards. Well I just finished my 11th win

86 Simeone, 85 Vela and 84 Zaha my reds.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did the prime icon pack from swaps and got 90 Okocha.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got FBDAY Di Lorenzo from some league SBC pack. Untradeable but slots into my Serie A team nicely

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Broke the gold team out and sit at 10-3 currently.

Hoping to get that 11th win and get it early. Of all the reds possible I’d like to see Dembele. Mbappe is never going to be in any of those.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are leaving it late you might get a nice run at 14 with people leaving quickly. Tempts me to play late Sunday but I never do it

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sadly I did not. I was gifted a win earlier in the run, as well as another guy who loaded with all bronzes and then kicked it out of play to quit without gifting.

That told to be crucial. Made it to 13-6 but the team I saw when it loaded up immediately filled me with that "oh no" feeling. Maradonna, R10, TOTY CR7, Vieira and mid Pele along with their friends.
    He was the most bizarre player though. He was one of the best attackers I've faced this year, yet he couldn't defend at all. The kicker was his star players helped him in a few places.
    I was 2-0, 3-1 and 4-2 up on him, but he scored effortlessly from every kick off. Eventually found myself 6-4 down and gave it a late switch to 3-4-1-2 constant pressure. I got 2 goals back quickly and lumped it back post at the death, only for Origis header to crash against the under side of the bar. Once we got to extra time it was done. He brought Eusebio on off the bench and that was more than enough to overpower my knackered defence.

Finished 13-7. Thankfully there isn't actually too much difference from 11 wins to 14 in rewards.

This was the team:

Some thoughts after the run. Salah(8 and 2 in 18) and Mane(4 and 2 in 18) felt okay, but I suspect I'd need the juiced versions of them to be effective given we're now in March.
    Origi felt very good starting. A finisher on him and he's surprisingly agile, though you'll never escape some of the clunk. Guendouzi is amazing. Everything you want in a box to box guy. Kamara is a decent compliment but has a lot more holes in his card.
    Lafont often bailed me out big time. He's so very good. Alaba was suspect, but he's the only one on lower chemistry so I'm not sure what to think of that. Mendy also can go in the bin.
    Greasy is the best player in the team.

As expected no Mbappe in the reds or in my TOTW pack. Did get Dembele(he was in all 3!) and 2 x 84s. Nothing much out of the packs either but for a MOTM card. All told probably up to about 450k once I sell the guys back I think. Good to be back in the saddle!

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Timber straight into the club. Will probably barely ever use him but I can't resist a 5* skill CB for my Eredivisie team

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same

Been doing a few upgrades. Nothing too special but some decent fodder from them

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Japanese birthday player in my first pick. I suspect a lot of people are going to see him in those.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I packed him from my saved stuff

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ran through the club into the 80+ and got 83 or higher in every one really. Nothing really big though after the first pick Kamada right up until the very last one that gave me a Kimmich.

These SBC players have been a bit meh since Mkhi. I'll still likely get him finished, but for example, Timber looks fun, but under the hood is actually worse than Teze. And he came out over 2 months ago.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did the UEFA Marquee Matchups for the token and ended up with some stuff to put back into player picks. Got a dupe Sule TOTW(had him packed, in my totw pack and in a red pick before this) so decided to make a start on Mkhitaryan and noticed I had enough to finish him. So I did for free. Also knocked off Timber after noticing he had a strong link to the Martinez RTTF card we were given the other week.

Got enough to put stuff back into one last pick and got Doku in one. He's only like 20k but having a first owner one is nice. Also great super sub material.

I'm annoyingly getting to that stage where I need to fully commit to a team somewhere. The way things have fallen so far, it makes sense to go full Ligue 1 or start on Serie A. If I stay Ligue 1, that Ndombele card actually makes an irritating amount of sense to complete. The only other CM types in the league are either past SBCs I didnt do, or players currently available that are about 3x his price(Fofana, Tchouameni etc).

The attacking side of my team is doing well, but I need help defensively really. That's what cost me in clutch moments this past weekend. Now I can rectify that with Swaps picks. The two biggies are Cafu and PIM Cannavaro. Both would massively help my team but obviously I can only take one.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Almost bought Bale at 180k at 0-1. Fuck me.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kimpembe under 1m

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd forgot about those cards. You'd have doubled your money on Bale pretty much and as for Kimpembe the ass has truly fallen out of that and he's below 700k now.

Got on Rivals this morning and got to within a hair or Elite division only to concede a last minute goal and lose to knock me back. The games got me the birthday milestones packs completed and I opened them to find sod all in them. Recycled all of the commons and low rated rares into a pick though and this came back to me:

Funny that EA should give me the exact left back I would need to do a Ligue 1 team after I mentioned it. It sure would be terrible if they gave me a Brazilian attacking Icon in my rewards tomorrow. I don't know what I'd do...

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is one I have been looking at picking up. Also kind of want to wait for the results of Ligue Un POTM. An Mbappe would be

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried out my untradeable Bale in Rivals yesterday and he was ok. Balance/Stamina aren't great but he's a good sub. Will be interesting to see what the upgrade looks like.

I've started club stocking Irish players ahead of St Patrick's Day. Seems like they always do some sort of promo for it

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Opened rewards today to a bit more fodder. Started getting dupes though so I had to put them in something. Said fuck it I’ll roll the dice on the Prime Icon Upgrade.

Got it done for “free” with a couple MOTM cards discarded to cover the cost of a player or two needed to be bought. I did however say goodbye to HM Alaba, IF Di Maria, objective Sarr and FS Hagi.

Cracked it open and… Gattuso…

Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe shit. I knew it was bad when the flares popped. When I saw Italian I prayed for Pirlo but nothing doing.

I took him into WL Playoffs to test him out. He feels more outdated than most of the Russian tanks rolling into Ukraine. Even with a catalyst he’s so slow and he can’t pass. Ended up replacing him in every game with Kocku new POTM card and that is genuinely outstanding. Depending on how good my opponent was how early he came off. Sometimes after 20 minutes.

Ended up 8-2 in play offs. A loss against someone with all of your top icons. I left 3-1 down after 40 mins. I cba with skill move spammers. The second was a very suspicious loss against a full silver promo team. That one felt very much like my team was running in treacle. Nothing from the packs but German TOTW with a billion pace. Ran it back through the picks and got Toney. Not too shabby.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been thinking about doing the mid prime pick for no reason other fodder and fuck all else to use it in.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A quite shit Rice SBC is out today along with MMs and a 3 player 84+ pick pack for an 82 with a TOTW. The latter can be repeated three times

I read a post the other day that said for an 82 rated squad you can use a 75 rated IF, 1 x 81, 8x82 and 1x83. Dybala and Allison (turned down Birthday Vezo) for me from the first 2

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They also called the SBC Rice, Rice Baby

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Managed to get a Portuguese FUT Birthday full back in a pack.

Shame it was Guerreiro

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually think Guerreiro would make a very good attacking CM looking at his stats and WF.

That Rice card looks bonkers good. Like so good that I may have to look into some reviews on getting him done and find a way to make him work. He's everything I wish Gattuso was...

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sheriff reckons we're getting a Ramos birthday SBC, but we'll see. Still waiting on a lot of supposed SBCs he's said will come and haven't.

Still, team 1 is done and I think we're going to have a reversal on how the next set lines up. I think the team will be pretty meh itself. Maybe the standout player is someone like a 92 rated Dybala with 5* WF. But I expect the rest of the team to be decent players but nothing mad.

I think instead this week will see the SBCs kick up a notch. We'll also likely see some popular keeper get 5* skills in an objective mode that requires you to use 11 keepers. Someone like a Neuer with that would be lol.

Reason being is everyone and their dog is going to have 7 x 86 and higher rated cards coming. Like for me, losing all of that fodder for Gattuso was a bit crap but I can almost instantly replenish it between that pack and the Swaps 25x packs if I wanted to. I reckon because everyone will have fodder they'll make some of these SBCs very expensive too.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Birthday Beep Boop from MM. Plus a tradable Koulibaly, which was nice. Tempted to chuck it into an Icon but will see what comes out tonight

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dani Alves
    Firmino
    Neuer (5 skills apparently)
    Silas
    Paqueta
    Ramos

A few of the cards sheriff has posted

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Laimer just came out Got to be a mistake, right?

Dybala would be cool, as would Sancho. I look forwards to packing only shitters.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Laimer isn't Polish.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raoul Duke View Post
    Laimer just came out Got to be a mistake, right?

Dybala would be cool, as would Sancho. I look forwards to packing only shitters.
    That was Lainer this is Laimer. I know

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy Mahowry View Post
    Laimer isn't Polish.

Yeah Austrian. FutSheriff slipping.