User Tag List

Page 13 of 85 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: FIFA 22: Machine Learning and ML-Flow

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm gonna struggle as well, particularly if the content team come back from their extended summer break. 47 at the moment.

That's Kostic in.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    He actually looks like he'd make for an excellent Wing-Back, so I'm in.
    That’s what I thought. 352 with a shadow on him. He’ll be a fucking tank up and down the left what with how OP crossing is on this game. I was thinking him in midfield but 3* weak foot is bad enough for passing on this game so I’m not even going to attempt it with 2*

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanted to get to 90 Div games and gave someone the win 10 times in a row and kept getting a weird message instead did the usual ‘DNF’. Something about under review or something. Ban for a week incoming?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably something to do with playing too many games in a short space of time, which should only get you a short ban from playing matches.

Don't think the games will count towards the 90 if you're quitting out mind.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Finished Inaki tonight. Still need to work through Kruse too.

Thinking about picking up El Sha while he is down around 25k and would recommend to any one with spare coins to look at Ginter, Ilicic etc. Buy them, throw them in the club and just wait.
    I kept trying to undercut the 27k bins and never got El Sha until I sniped one at 32 last night (while he was 35k) Upto 37 right now

Just buy it next time ffs

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    100% the ‘soft ban’. Got a few of them last year in friendlies

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably something to do with playing too many games in a short space of time, which should only get you a short ban from playing matches.

Don't think the games will count towards the 90 if you're quitting out mind.
    Nah, I got there. Or it says 90/90 anyway but I can’t redeem my rewards unless I have to wait for that unlike the other two milestones

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think those are end of season only. So a couple of weeks from now

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jesus Waff, that is some going to hit 90 games by now.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably about half of them games didn’t last until half time. Plus I only play Rivals, I really should try and do some other modes for objectives

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffdon View Post
    Nah, I got there. Or it says 90/90 anyway but I can’t redeem my rewards unless I have to wait for that unlike the other two milestones
    You have to wait for season end. Closing in on it myself, might be in D2 by the time I hit it.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck Div 2. I reckon I’m like 10-25 not counting the games I quit last night to get to 90.

Might try out 352 to see if it’s as OP as the FIFA 12 days

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UCL Cards coming back: link - just the same rating but blue

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I miss them being +1

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I swear them not being in packs is why packs have felt pretty decent.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just creamed about 70k coins in from rare bronzes, without even touching any of the likely league SBC leagues.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice!

RuleBreakers on Friday. Alaba dropping again. I could have made a little more had I held on but he is already back under what I sold him for.

Played a few yesterday to get my 7 wins for the week. 41 Rivals games played now, up to Div 2. Will get to 50 just from getting the 7 wins a week.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First game of playoff attempt two and it's a win to open with! four from eight needed.

Won 5-3, but it was fairly comfortable and he scored his 3rd quite deep into injury time, which actually pleased me as when we went back to the halfway line I saw it was with Red Raphina. We had similar strength teams and I was just better (with his strategy seemingly starting and ending with just dibbling at me), so if he can qualify, maybe I can. Huge game next, if I can make it 2-0 I might start to believe.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got two walkouts but the dreaded Spanish flag appeared. Moreno and Busquets.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Three games down and this is both enjoyable and horrific at the same time.

Game 2: Went 1-0 up against a player who was a good as me if not better and then kept the ball well to run the clock down, well until 90:04, when with 1 minute of injury time to play we lost the ball in midfield. Recovering well we tackled the ball of our opponent and it bounced out of play for the corner. If we hold on here we win. Except we don't, as what's that? Oh yeah, it's a penalty. Of course it is. Perfect tackle is a foul after all. He dispatches it and we're heading into extra time. He scores a kick off goal and for the next 30 minutes we lay siege to his box. With time running out we get the equaliser after the ball deflects off his defender from a Fekir shot and into the net. We lose 4-3 on penalties. God and dammit.

Game 3: A 3-1 win that was fairly comfortable but felt anything but.

2-1 3 wins from 6 needed.

On balance I'll take that, but it really should have been 3-0. This is so unbelievably tense. Far worse than Weekend League previously, but then it is only 9 games, so fair play to EA for that.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Game 4: I was worried when I saw red Ndombele in the squad loading screen and those worries were justified. A 6-2 loss and utterly outclassed.

Game 5: Can't believe I lost this one. An xg of 5.8 vs. 1.7 and I lose 2-1. This might be the game that hammers home that I'm just not good enough to qualify for this.

2-3 (3 wins from 5 needed).

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Game 6: Ronaldo and Messi. You have got to be shitting me. 5-0 Rage quit win for me against the worst player I've faced so far. Lovely stuff. 3-3 and a huge game next. 2 wins from 3 needed.

Game 7: Two hero cards (and as it turned out Red Gnabry on the bench). Again. Really? After 60 minutes we found ourselves 2-0 up though and then it happened. A pause from him and we were pressed in a way I've never been pressed before. Normally this fucks your player's passing up, but on this occasion it not only did that, but also caused my keeper to forget how to throw. We lost 7-4 in extra time and I feel sick.

3-4 (2 wins from 2 needed).

I know I should just be better, but seriously, where are all the people giving wins? That's 16 games of this I've played now and I've not come up against a single person doing it.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, that sucks. I’m 3-1 today with no one giving any wins away. I don’t know if it’s because it’s Thursday and everyone will be playing this since Div rival rewards was today. It also feels like you only get wins when you’re doing well. When I’m desperate for someone to just Chuck me a win as I’m playing shite I seem to get all the try hards.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Game 8: 6-3 loss, which was actually a close game, but at 4-3 down with 5 minutes left I threw the kitchen sink at it. 3-5 and all over.

Game 9: Gave away the win.

So, where does that leave things? EA have played a blinder with this, I must say. If you're a bit crap at the game like me, this is where the FIFA points push will come. Now I normally wouldn't say that team makes that much difference, but like last week there were 2 or perhaps three games in that first eight that I should have won and may well have done if I had a better team. Playing the likes of OTW Camavinga is simply not going to cut it, but it was also incredible how shit Williams and Benzema were. The former seemingly always in the 'right' place to get a chance on his weak foot and the latter far to slow and cumbersome to make the difference.

Now I'm not spending FIFA points, so the dilemma is do I liquidate some or all of my assets to build a super team. I have somewhere in the region of 2m coins tied up in players, maybe a lot more, and that on the pitch would make a difference, surely?

There's also the perverse aspect of this, that those who are regularly qualifying for Weekend League are getting better rewards and pulling away as a result.

In the meantime, some packs are there to be opened.

https://www.twitch.tv/chemicallocust

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Settled on Rank 2 Div 3 for Rivals, took the two untradeable rare players + 20k and got Bernardo, Trippier, IF Candreva and Guerreiro. Pretty happy with that.

6-1 in Champs qualifying so will give it a go trying for rank 1 in that.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, new team.

I had to sell my two IF Muller's on the transfer list to fund the signings, which given they both went for 23k pained me to my very core. But in comes Dembele for 39,000 coins and Llorente for 136,000 coins. We move to 5-3-2 in game and Stanisic (the chem hero) and Benzema come off for Kostic and Walker.

As I opened my Rivals rewards after the failed playoff bid that's only 1,100 points needed to get back there to give it another go tonight.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That team looks filthy. I’ve started to love Williams card. Scores all the time for me. Just need to try not be on his left foot ever

I’m not sure if you can switch the team to the other side but I’d get Navas in

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got battered 5-1 in my first Rivals game. Close to deleting the club tbh, but we soldier on.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jumbo Rare for 50 Rivals wins coughs up Goretzka

Shame he’s not tradeable but he’s getting used somehow at some point for sure.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got him in that pack too.

Am I missing something with winning a tackle but then being tackled straight away? It happens every game and never in my favour

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Defending in this game completely confuses me. I can't seem to for shit, yet every half decent player I come up against has a brick wall of a backline while mine just watches as they dribble around all my players. Haven't noticed too many tackles being won straight back, but as I struggle so much to get close to the opposition that might be why I haven't.

8 games in Rivals battered through and with a record that would see me on the verge of qualifying were it in weekend league playoffs we move up to rank 1 in Division 4 and sit on 1,304 points. Need a break before I go into my third playoff attempt so might do that and treat whatever games it takes to get the 196 points I need as a warm up when I'm back on.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And Goretzka is mustard. Could see me using him in some form or other until the end of the game. Sat on 167 appearances for me so far.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fekir must be the most used card in FIFA history

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got him in that pack too.

Am I missing something with winning a tackle but then being tackled straight away? It happens every game and never in my favour
    Thats just FIFA.

I played a couple of play off games last night as there was fuck all else to do. Ended up going 2-0. The second guy had an outrageous team. Mbappe, Messi and Ginola up top but he couldnt defend.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Defending in this game completely confuses me. I can't seem to for shit, yet every half decent player I come up against has a brick wall of a backline while mine just watches as they dribble around all my players. Haven't noticed too many tackles being won straight back, but as I struggle so much to get close to the opposition that might be why I haven't.

8 games in Rivals battered through and with a record that would see me on the verge of qualifying were it in weekend league playoffs we move up to rank 1 in Division 4 and sit on 1,304 points. Need a break before I go into my third playoff attempt so might do that and treat whatever games it takes to get the 196 points I need as a warm up when I'm back on.
    Second man press and Right-stick switching seems important this year (the latter is also a massive pain in the arse).

Upamecano would be a good upgrade for you Yev - French/Bayern and could even just shift Lacroix over to RB.

I invested 400k in various IFs last night (Azpi, Rice, Guendouzi) and some gold Oblaks.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Flashback 87 Kante

Quicker but significantly worse defensively and physically

https://www.futbin.com/22/compare/21968/383

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That confused the hell out of me.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Significant downgrade in defensive awareness, aggression and work rates. He probably wont "feel" like Kante.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t understand that at all. Just get the proper one?

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FUTBIN has it at about 150k less. So for people with fodder and nothing liquid they might like the idea.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's not a terrible card but considering you can get Llorente and Barella for the price it seems high. I had his normal card for a while earlier and he wasn't as magical as last year

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Attempt number 3....

Four games in. Won the first two including a win on pens after a 5-5 draw and at 2-0 was pretty chuffed. Then came up against previous weekend league qualifiers (and good players) in the next two, losing 5-2 and 5-0.

I hate this system.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully that brings you a couple of shitters!

I noticed that IF Vinicius is 342k. WTF. If he wasnt untradeable I would sell him in a second.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is crazy. His chart shows him steadily increasing week on week, for 6 weeks. Are Youtubers (I don't watch) into him in a big way?

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not that I know of. Doesnt make any sense to me either. Good card but not that good.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3-3 after six games.

Won the 5th match 5-3 to go 3-2 and then came up against another previous qualifier and got cuffed 6-2.

Two wins from three needed.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Hopefully that brings you a couple of shitters!

I noticed that IF Vinicius is 342k. WTF. If he wasnt untradeable I would sell him in a second.
    His normal card is ‘meta’ or whatever they Chuck about for players in FIFA. ASM IF card would probably be thousands too.

I’m so jealous of people with Ginola/Messi/Hakimi/Pele in their team. I got them all in draft and it’s just too easy. Nobody good must be playing draft atm as I usually struggle

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His normal card is ‘meta’ or whatever they Chuck about for players in FIFA. ASM IF card would probably be thousands too.

I’m so jealous of people with Ginola/Messi/Hakimi/Pele in their team. I got them all in draft and it’s just too easy. Nobody good must be playing draft atm as I usually struggle
    He certainly feels pretty Meta, I just dont think he feels 300k good.

Ronaldo has been a game changer for me. I think he is about a goal a game + whatever assists.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lost game 7 5-2 against another manifestly better player. Need to win the last two.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's because there's been very few decent SBCs and the market is dead, Everyone's got coins and he's probably the best LM not called Neymar