That might be true for what your preferred experience of a Bethesda game is* but you can't be reasonably claiming that nearly 30 hours isn't enough to know what's what. Strong "actually you need to give this show until season 4 to really see the best of it" vibes if so.

The story isn't ever the best thing in a Bethesda game but I've also never played one that showed me much after a few dozen hours that it didn't before then.

* And this is of course totally fine. Horses for courses. If I was playing a game by a dev who actually do good stories I'd be wary if they said they hadn't done that much of it.

But if you want the sweaty 300 hour review then you're gonna need to wait for that, if you want the "Now I've played the game more here are my further thoughts" then you're gonna need to wait for those too. Or just blame whoever decided on the embargo which is, objectively, bad for consumers. From what I can gather all but the most established games journos are either underpaid staff writers or freelancers knocking their pan in for multiple places like Shinners said and probably don't have the time, energy, or enthusiasm for doing the "Yeah but what if you want to spend three days grinding mudcrabs and minmaxing?" take you might be after.