Ok, so, right, I'll admit this doesn't look great. But can we not just agree that Thommo was an absolutely terrible seer and move on? You can't believe a word of it.

Feels like this is going to be an uphill struggle, but let's take a look at his back catalogue of hits:

Quote Originally Posted by thommo View Post
Merse was killed first night last time around, before returning to the thread to cast votes like nothing had happened.
Meh.

Byron’s dead so I don’t expect him to pipe up anytime soon.
He misses his mate already.

Don - Panda Bear - mokbull

Really not confident on any of these 3, but I'm going for Panda as the most inactive/useless of the 3.
First villager killed.

I'm not suspicious of Jimmy for that - the first round of voting is always a bit of a crapshoot.
Oh, look, he investigated Jimmy on night 1, makes sense, a good choice.

The opening post from SvN is a little tryhard, but I don't think someone who has played this as much as he has would be agreeing to a pretty random wolf kill on the 2nd night.

I'm more suspicious of those who pop in to make accusations and nominations, and leave it that so they seem active enough to be participating, so that's leading me to be a bit wary of guys like Manc and niko.

What's the cut off, 1pm for nominations?
No investigations at this point as he's putting me in with a known non-wolf.

You are obsessed with offing mahow. Interesting.
He's not keen to kill a wolf.

Giggles
Now he's bantering with Taz, another fucking wolf.

The Merse definitely seems the most suspicious out of those up for voting. His random vote for Taz was very strange, just as bad as not voting at all.

And now nominating Jimmy for this phase, off of him putting up Taz who he then voted for? It makes no sense and it could be a wolf hunting for an opportunistic kill on a big name on the board.

Mahow - SvN - The Merse - 7om
wtf is this?

Amazing. I'd expect nothing less from a Pleb-ran operation.
First indication maybe he's been getting bum intel off the gamesmaster, it can happen you know.

Fair play Spikey. He didn't seem suspicious at all to me but that's a great start.
Why would he, you're only the fucking seer?!?

Did Boydy announce who they tried to kill last time, or is that kept secret?

Edit: Never mind, I'm an idiot, I realise it'd reveal who is a certain villager.
He doesn;t even understand the game.

I nominate niko_cee (second nomination).

I've been suspicious of niko from early on, what with his sporadic posting and scattergun accusations, nomination and votes. SvN's post makes it a little clearer and we definitely should be looking along those lines. Lofty is also on my radar.
Ph look, is this where he's investigated me?

Good point about Baz, but from my (limited) experience with these games, that tends to be the norm for him. I mean, he pretended to be a seer last time to get mahow lynched, and wasn't even a wolf that time.
If he has he's trying to keep me onside, how cute.

Don - niko_cee - Jimmy Floyd

Sticking to my nomination. Neither Taz or Jimmy seem overly suspicious right now, and niko just has that air of someone toeing the line between interaction and staying out of sight.
Still votes for me though.

Fucking hell.

After wiping out the seer on night 1, this has been a car crash for the wolves.
Something he is all to familiar with.

I was pretty suspicious of niko earlier, but the fact he voted for both mahow and Taz, whilst not being 100% proof of innocence, has definitely cooled my suspicions somewhat.

I'd say mokbull seems more suspicious than Lofty, but he has already been seconded for today's vote. That's probably where my vote will lie later.
Cooled his fucking suspicions? But he's investigated me and knows I'm a wolf right? Wrong. He's just stabbing in the dark.

Missed the vote last night as I genuinely didn't think anyone was overly wolfy on the list. As it turns out, we've chucked out two villagers so I feel vilified on that front.

Nominating me for what, exactly? Jimmy, I think you're hunting the wrong guy when we have a number of suspicions still hanging from previous days. niko, I've been suspicious of you from the start, your voting pattern saved you somewhat, but an eagerness to jump on and make a second nomination keeps you right in my sights.

I nominate niko_cee (first nomination).
Still banging the drum though, even though not so suspicious.

Don't do it chaps. Big mistake.
Now he's worried, but he doesn't want to blow his load, he can still survive so he can't be too obvious about it.

I don't know about either of the guys up here with me, one being inactive, and mokkers being mokkers, but I'm pretty certain we're missing an obvious wolf in niko off this list. In the interests of self-preservation, I'll go for the inactive.

thommo - mugbull - 7om
And here's the one. Ok, so this looks bad, but you're not looking at it thorugh enough Ds. He had to try to imply he was the seer so the village would pick up on it, but he couldn't just go and bang a wolf name down (not least because he was so bad at his job that he didn't have one) - so he goes for me. I've had enough aspersions cast in my direction, it's a plausible pick, but the wolves won't think so becaus ethey know I'm not one of them, he wanted to buy himself more time to carry out his [incompetent] work.

Pretty certain someone is a wolf who is not up for voting, you can do better than that Pepe.
Is this just stating the obvious? He thought there were wolves not up for voting? His head has gone.

My voting is admittedly poor, but I genuinely just got it wrong both times unfortunately. It would be pretty dumb as a wolf to consistently vote away from fellow wolves.
He admits it. It's a poor effort.

I don't really know what else can be said - if I post too much now, it's taken as admission of guilt, if I don't post enough, it's taken as I can't be bothered to save myself.

Votes are 6-4 at the moment? Who else needs to vote?
He's chucked the towel in. At this point why doesn't he go nuclear and say I'm the seer save me and get niko tomorrow. He doesn't do it, because he knows it's a lie, and he'd only buy himself one more night to probably try to reinvestigate Jimmy's corpse.

fin