Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Harold talking rubbish about things that happened ages ago

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Harold talking sense

The Paris attacks, the mass rape and sexual harrassment of women by migrants and asylum seekers being the most despicable. Of course some of us have been seeing these things for some time (whilst being called racist for disliking Islam and the trampy arabs from certain regions). Well I want to congratulate the spineless apologists and 'refugees welcome' cunts for what they are turning Europe into. It's astonishing, I find, that the mass rape and sexual harrassment by a thousant men on new year's eve barely got any media coverage for days after it happened. As well as the police in Sweden and Germany trying to cover it up! Rotherham all over again. It makes one wonder just what the real situation is here. How much more has been covered up? I just hope some of those stupid enough to have wanted this will come to their senses and vote to leave the EU, which would be a start. I also note that Pegida demonstrations are continually portrayed in a negative light and that, as ever, the whining feminist twats are more worried about how much space a man takes up when sitting on a train rather than women actually being sexually assaulted socially and sexually illiterate, Arab scumbags. I said this would all end in carnage, and nothing I've seen has changed my mind. One can only hope we get control of our borders so we can leave the rest of Merkel's Europe to wallow in the third world shithole she wants to bring to us all.

On this general topic, during my enforced absence, I've certainly saved some terrific clips on these and surrounding issues.

Fuck you, the left. Douglas Murray talking to Sam Harris about the Italaussies, Henners and Boydy's of this world.

The man who refers to himself as a 'dangerous faggot', the qe Milo, dismantling and taking apart a feminist columnist with ease:

QE Milo again, who the left don't know how to handle because he's an outrageous gay and right wing, taking apart the left:

Douglas Murray vs some twat on the despicable sexual attackers in Germany and Sweden:

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man(c) of the People igor_balis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fuck off

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tl;dr, you're still a complete bore. *Le Yawn*.

ram it up your shitpipe Giggles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well that went by far too quickly.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can we all just agree to ignore these threads? Just don't reply. I understand that I am breaking my own rule here.

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We could ignore users on the old board so maybe?

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like it more when you just post Ric Flair gifs.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like it more when you posted nothing.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "we" "us". Can't you people think for yourselves? Perhaps it's because I've been right all along and you can't handle it? Yes, I think so.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clunge View Post
    *Le Yawn*.
    You cut that shit out right fucking now. Thanks.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Until after Christmas" sounded like ages at the time.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is quite amusing that he was banned while all the events that make him jizz occurred. Now he's eager to discuss them but everyone else is done with them.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They were shit discussions without free-thinking Harold to guide us though.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is true.

At least we had Mert for a few weeks.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't understand the discussions without the usual video support.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome back Harold. Enjoy your first warning. "Trampy Arabs" is unacceptable.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe View Post
    It is quite amusing that he was banned while all the events that make him jizz occurred. Now he's eager to discuss them but everyone else is done with them.
    Yes, because there's almost certainly going to be a shortage of deranged Arabs molesting, pillaging and backdating culture. Whatever shall I do?

“So much of left-wing thought is a kind of playing with fire by people who don’t even know that fire is hot.”

~ George Orwell

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    Welcome back Harold. Enjoy your first warning. "Trampy Arabs" is unacceptable.
    Even when put in the context of the mass rape gang? As usual, we see where the real heart of the left lie on these issues.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like Henry but "real heart of the left"?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The racial origin of the people involved in sex crimes is irrelevant. By mentioning it, you are implying that it is a causal factor. You don't refer to Jimmy Saville as a trampy caucasian.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy new year, Haitch.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I like Henry but "real heart of the left"?
    I'm not saying Henry is the heart of the left, I'm saying where they stand on such issues.

"mass rape is bad, but it's more important to criticise those who denegrate said rapists. Can't you see they have brown skin!"

Since their Arabic culture is at the very centre of this, calling them 'trampy Arabs' is more than justified.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think it's justified if you like. Say it again and you get closer to another holiday.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The racial origin of the people involved in sex crimes is irrelevant. By mentioning it, you are implying that it is a causal factor. You don't refer to Jimmy Saville as a trampy caucasian.
    No, it very much isn't. It's their culture which is the problem here. And I do wonder what it will take before you get this though that head of yours. I mean a thousand men sexually assaulting women on one night? Wake the fuck up.

You claim to be for free speech but you are not. Seen it a million times.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which takes us nicely on Charlie Hebdo's front cover- http://www.theguardian.com/media/201...-racism-debate

Racisilist or satirical?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Possibly both, but that's outrageous.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Racist? In bad taste, maybe. Why do people love calling things racist which aren't?

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikó View Post
    Which takes us nicely on Charlie Hebdo's front cover- http://www.theguardian.com/media/201...-racism-debate

Racisilist or satirical?
    Clearly satirical, but that doesn't make it any less disgusting.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn't it mocking people who want to paint all refugees as potential 'ass gropers'?

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    Isn't it mocking people who want to paint all refugees as potential 'ass gropers'?
    Yeah.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As explained by Douglas Murray - there isnb't much actual racism around these days so the leftie SJW cunts cling to whatever they can find.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    Isn't that a real and legitimate concern?

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by QE Harold Flair View Post
    Isn't that a real and legitimate concern?
    What, that ALL refugees are rapists?

No, that isn't a very real concern. What are you talking about?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John Arne View Post
    What, that ALL refugees are rapists?

No, that isn't a very real concern. What are you talking about?
    I think you missed out 'potential', dear. And he said ass gropers, not rapists. When up to a thousand are at it on one night, I think it's something of a concern for those not mired in white guilt, at least.

And that's only those we know about. It's already clear that in both Sweden and Germany they have covered up a lot of this shit.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "we" "us". Can't you people think for yourselves? Perhaps it's because I've been right all along and you can't handle it? Yes, I think so.
    You're basically a C&P robot who goes around repeating points Hitchins and Co already made.

Get your own opinion.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you missed out 'potential', dear. And he said ass gropers, not rapists. When up to a thousand are at it on one night, I think it's something of a concern for those not mired in white guilt, at least.
    The word 'potentially' doesn't change anything

Is it a real concern that 'potentially' ALL the refugees are sexual abusers??

No, it is not a real concern. That's nonsense.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It can be said that there are cultural differences with the societies that immigrants are coming from with regards to the role of women and the rule of law, which need to be addressed, and which make sexual offenses higher per head of population than in western countries. This is a problem best analysed and addressed without the hysteria and obvious alterior motives of the knuckle-draggers who are attempting to monopolise the discussion.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiffy View Post
    You're basically a C&P robot who goes around repeating points Hitchins and Co already made.

Get your own opinion.
    It's 'Hitchens'. And no, I differ from Peter Hitchens (and co) on rather a lot of issues, including this. He's broadly correct but he doesn't go far enough. Do you even know what he thinks about this or are you just making things up?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It can be said that there are cultural differences with the societies that immigrants are coming from with regards to the role of women and the rule of law, which need to be addressed, and which make sexual offenses higher per head of population than in western countries. This is a problem best analysed and addressed without the hysteria and obvious alterior motives of the knuckle-draggers who are attempting to monopolise the discussion.
    I think a thousand molesters in one area, on one night, is a just cause for 'hysteria'. And lol at 'knuckle draggers'. Look where you enlightedned souls are leading Europe. Fucking bravo.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The word 'potentially' doesn't change anything

Is it a real concern that 'potentially' ALL the refugees are sexual abusers??

No, it is not a real concern. That's nonsense.
    It changes everything. Their retarded culture and view of women absolutely makes them more likely to be molesters and rapists, as we have seen demonstrated. What would it actually take for you to accept this?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hitchens, Hitchings, Hittchins, who cares.

I don't understand nor am I going around in circles talking about it, especially with someone like yourself. Instead of sitting behind your keyboard giving it verbal why not do something proactive and be the difference. Make yourself heard somewhere other than a forum that probably broadcasts to what? 20-30 regulars?. Or do you prefer being hidden? It all seems a massive waste of time.

You're not the only one guilty of this. Something happens, you all discuss it, go around and around and around and then.....that something still happened and all you all did was waste a few days talking about why or repeating what you've read in the papers. It's very boring.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It changes everything. Their retarded culture and view of women absolutely makes them more likely to be molesters and rapists, as we have seen demonstrated. What would it actually take for you to accept this?
    I don't think you know what words mean, and because of this, I'm out.

Also, in your reply to Henry stating "you lot" - you realise that the current UK and German governments are centre-right/right? Are you coming out as a limp wristed left winger?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiffy View Post
    Hitchens, Hitchings, Hittchins, who cares.

I don't understand nor am I going around in circles talking about it, especially with someone like yourself. Instead of sitting behind your keyboard giving it verbal why not do something proactive and be the difference. Make yourself heard somewhere other than a forum that probably broadcasts to what? 20-30 regulars?. Or do you prefer being hidden? It all seems a massive waste of time.

You're not the only one guilty of this. Something happens, you all discuss it, go around and around and around and then.....that something still happened and all you all did was waste a few days talking about why or repeating what you've read in the papers. It's very boring.
    That's fine. Next time you don't want to talk to me about it, don't engage me in conversation on this exact issue. Idiot.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think you know what words mean, and because of this, I'm out.

Also, in your reply to Henry stating "you lot" - you realise that the current UK and German governments are centre-right/right? Are you coming out as a limp wristed left winger?
    Like fuck are they. They may be as compared to how politics has gone now (it's shifted left a LOT in the last 20 years), but they are tradtionally not right wing in the very least.

Not that I even mentioned the governments, of course.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw that Charlie Hebdo thing being talked about on Twitter and saw someone say that all the scrutiny they now get is coming close to people going 'now you see why'. Seems about right.

I fucking love them. From the stuff that I've seen getting reported anyway. Parodying the right and winding up the worst sections of the left who don't get it. It's a perfect mix, really.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems the right were... right, though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol that all the usual suspects got engaged in this discussion with Harold. You live for him as it gives you a platform to express your own opinions on the matters without having to make your own threads. There's nothing some of you like more than an opportunity to scream and shout and throw your hands up in uproar.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's surely better that we occupy his time here given that he's a potential ass groper.

Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not gonna read this but welcome back, Harold. Glad to see you made it through another ridiculous ban.
    I'm a twit