2-0 start including a 9-1 and 6-0 win. Though my connection is horrible and I've had the red error thing atop my screen through most of both games. I'm now 99% sure it's my ISP. Unfortunately I'm stuck with them for a little bit longer. What's causing it is everyone is at some point through the day using a device. Sometimes it's only 1 or 2 but there are times all 5 in the house are on something, such as now.

Still, I'm starting to get used to doing the little things that can help win you a game or two more of a weekend. Defending with your CB is a big no no unless you really have to. I'm just getting that now. Using the bridge dribble also wrecked those 2 opponents. I need to do that more.

I was also thinking of a long term project. Unfortunately Cannavaro is only there for 23 days now. I was thinking Project Kaka. He'd also link Neymar in eventually when I can afford him.
There's only really 6 parts to his SBC when you think about it. With 7 weeks left I could potentially knock off a segment at a time each week and get him.