User Tag List

Page 56 of 96 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,800 of 4755

Thread: FIFA 21: Featuring the FUT 100

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just saw that on FUTBIN. Is it even in game?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was in concepts but is now not so no idea what's happening there.

Also lol at the latest fuck up. They've upgraded RTTF cards but not Brandt. They instead upgraded his UCL card to 88 by accident causing it to go mad and extinct.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is he in game? I can only see him on Futbin.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post

Also lol at the latest fuck up. They've upgraded RTTF cards but not Brandt. They instead upgraded his UCL card to 88 by accident causing it to go mad and extinct.

Did his RTTF die?

Edit: it did not.
    Last edited by Danny; 20-02-2021 at 01:09 AM.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's gone up a bit actually.

Kroos disappearing again is an odd one. I'm assuming they forgot or something and he'll drop tomorrow at 6 instead. He actually looks quite usable too. I'd say he may be an objective but with those stats I doubt we'd get him for no coins.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nep was saying the 3 silver player bronze upgrades and the 4 gold player silver upgrades are back in the code.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finished off the Bundesliga today and my Jumbo Rares had IF Coates as the best player

Only decent player hiding behind it was a dupe untradeable Acuna and I currently have no SBCs that I actually want to put him in.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Built out my Italy and Spain squads for the inevitable games. Spain looks pretty tasty and I don’t even have enough players for a Italian side. This should be fun.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's Cuc done, looking forward to using him in the Spain squad.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weekend league has been fun, lots of open games. Lost my first three in the bounce, possibly my worst ever start, in large due to playing during conference calls in which I was an active participant. Probably not a good idea to then follow that up by playing with about 10 IPAs in me this evening/morning, but nonetheless I’ve pulled it back to 8-5, which is nice.

This weeks frustrations:
    Fucking backline pressing, I give away goals on a platter
    Joe Gomez.
    Tackling Wayne Rooney 5 times en route to his kick off goals
    Being ‘msgd’ ‘u pay 2 win’... haven’t spent ought this year, like
    Joe Gomez.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also... accidentally going into FUT champs with your 82 chem, 77 rated Managerial Masterpiece squad on +4 form and winning 8-6 is fucking boss.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Built out my Italy and Spain squads for the inevitable games. Spain looks pretty tasty and I don’t even have enough players for a Italian side. This should be fun.
    Same here - Spain is mega but Italian is very light. Luckily I have Del Piero and Cannavaro loans who can make up the numbers and add a bit of quality.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, built a team to triple up on the dutch league player objectives, Fofana and Reinier.

https://www.twitch.tv/chemicallocust

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just realised I must have redeemed entry on auto pilot on Thursday. So the slog must be on. I might as well aim for the 18 wins token to boot.

I think I've decided to do Deco and the 3 packs below him. Deco should take over the Aouar role in my team and if you compare the two they're actually not dissimilar, though lol at the IGS total compared to the rating difference. Deco loses out on Pace but wins out by having much better dribbling and passing.

Also benefit of this is if there are Moments Icon SBCs coming and they require an Icon(moments?) to put in, he's one for minimal effort.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post

It looks like they've now upgraded his RTTF, turned all the upgraded UCL Brandt's into RTTF's and re-released his UCL card.

lol.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's official, Jesus.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zinchenko looks great, the requirements do not...

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like a very good card. Probably not worth it for me over Traore though.

Going to compare Hermann to Bellerabi and then probably not do the SBC.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was going to do Zinchenko but I have an untradeable TOTYHM Robertson.

I will do Hermann though.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    High defensive workrate puts me off but might work for people playing 3-5-2

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's a nice card and would be wonderful with a +2. He looks very similar to Acuna, scarily so if you imagine what the +2 would look like.

However unlike Acuna, he has a tough nationality to link. You're essentially locked to boxing him in with Icons or EPL players. It's a tough sell for me considering you're likely looking over 300k on him too.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Futbin has him at 321k right now

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ligue Un win and goals done but need to sit through a few assist games giving away the wins. Thinking I will do about one/half of one obj a day while people are on the GG thing (although I have had a couple wait for the second goal so far)

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zinchenko looks good but fuck spending 'a Messi' or 'half a Neymar' on a very hard to link LB at this stage in the game. Even assuming he'll get the upgrade as City will give those Germans a fisting. If you need a good one just get Cole in Swaps

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm tempted by the Herrmann on the off chance that Gladbach springs a (very unlikely) surprise.

His cost isn't too bad, and I need a RM to challenge Bellarabi for my German/Bundesliga side. I'm pretty light on that side in general throughout the club so would be nice to get another option in.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like as well as the Prem tax for Zinchenko, they saw they gave Acuna out too cheaply. Hence the price rise.

Raoul has it though. At the end of the day he is a full back. If you want a good one take Cole. I'm sure Prime Cole is great, but most people in this have their full backs either at CB or on stay back anyway.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm alright for LB's.

I don't even use any of them in my first team. I start Neymar at LWB with Klostermann going to LB in game.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thommo View Post
    I'm tempted by the Herrmann on the off chance that Gladbach springs a (very unlikely) surprise.

His cost isn't too bad, and I need a RM to challenge Bellarabi for my German/Bundesliga side. I'm pretty light on that side in general throughout the club so would be nice to get another option in.
    Nah man, he's pretty average. If you already have Bellarabi he's not much of an upgrade. RB Sancho is the same price and tradeable

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My WL goes okay so far. I decided to try out a 5-3-2 and the first game matches me up with someone with 3 TOTY cards along with Neymar IF and RB Mbappe. He knew how to dribble very well too so this was hell. It's not often I lose my first game. I also came very close to falling to 0-2 but for a 90th minute equaliser. Luckily extra time saw me take over and I went on a run after that. I thought I'd play until I lose and I now find myself 8-2.

I'd happily only go to 11 wins this weekend but there's 2 incentives to go to 18. The swap token and 2 extra player picks. I do have the Sunday night to play though so there's no rush.

I also need to decide on whether or not to complete either of Jones or El Shaarawy. The latter is for fun and nostalgia and he could go straight in once I have Deco. The former however I have faced a few times this weekend so far and he's an absolute bastard. He's bloody well everywhere. The only issue is it would be tough to link him into the starting 11.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tempted by Zinchenko to bring in Jones at LM. I for one don’t have my full backs set to stay back, and they’re a big part of my attack. Thing is, Dest is a fucking amazing off chem LB. only thing is that means I’m stuck with Fati, who remains decent, but is noe falling behind the power curve a bit.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.futbin.com/21/compare/28...&schem=100,100

That's Dest on 7 chem v Zinchenko on 10 with both having sentinel. You'll be losing some pace but the rest is pretty similar.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's without the potential +2 though

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True but the +2 isn't guaranteed, even though it is likely.

The WL grind has moved onto 13-5. Games a lot closer today. I'll aim for 5 more wins from my remaining 12 games but I really don't care if I have to quit to get the obvious losses out of the way faster. If it turns disastrous I'll just bin it off and go on to one league.

The team looks like this in game and it works quite well tbf:

It can be quite predictable though.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back on:

https://www.twitch.tv/chemicallocust

Some bronze/silver upgrades then I'll do that Icon Mid/Prime SBC.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shame it's only 4 days for the Mid/Prime but I'll do it even if I have to buy some players.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blitzed through the Squad Battles Icon Swaps tokens today...christ that was a chore. Easy enough to just score a few in the first half and then put the pad down for the second. The AI rarely scores more than a couple.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got Prime Roy Keane.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yikes.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No quick sell recoveries left either so I'm stuck with him blocking me opening other packs until something else comes along too.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had forgotten that you did his SBC too, fuck.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    I got Prime Roy Keane.
    What a kick in the stones that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Raoul Duke View Post
    Blitzed through the Squad Battles Icon Swaps tokens today...christ that was a chore. Easy enough to just score a few in the first half and then put the pad down for the second. The AI rarely scores more than a couple.
    Need to master the shielding glitch

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And so ends the WL run and the 5-3-2 experiment. I went from 13-5 to 17-13. 4 wins and 8 losses in the session. In said session I lost a 2 and even 3-0 lead 5 times. This is the first time I've ever felt like there is some kind of adaptive difficulty in the game because these people were not good and I was easily going 2 or 3 goals up. Yet suddenly every pass stops working and I can't score.

The last 2 games summed it up for me. I had 2 to get the 18th win for the token. In the first game I was 2-0 up and cruising. Thought I had it and then the comeback began and was completed with this:

The game stayed 2-2 for a while and he won late on.

Then in the final game I could tell in the first 10 mins I was in trouble. The guy was too good at keeping the ball away from me. Still things like this handing him the game can fuck off:

It's the first time that it's felt as if the game were screwing me over. I was planning on taking a break from WL for a bit, this not helping at all, but now I need to enter for another stupid token.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Managed to get through 9 of the la liga games (giving away a win for every win I got) before I got banned.

Also pushed me onto 17 starts for Cucurella.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People are getting banned? What for?

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you play too many games in a short space of time, you get soft-banned. It was happening in the first batch of Icon Swaps with people leaving for golden goal. Apparently it was brought in originally to stop bots from coin farming.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's too many quits, I think. Apparently you can get around it by just running through a friendly/SB game from start to finish on beginner and just let it play out.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So my WL went on late into the night, and I ended up calling it at 14-9 at around 4am. It was basically split into 3 sections; I started off 6-1, had a pretty awful middle section of games where I went 3-7, before finishing off 5-1 late in the night with some really nice comeback victories.

The middle period (3-7) definitely had me questioning whether I wanted to continue, and mainly because of the following 3 game run that I came into 9-5:

• Game 1 - An 8-6 extra time loss, after I'd pulled it back from 6-4 down with 9 men, AND saved an 86th minute penalty. I was always on the back foot after the red cards but it was pretty demoralising to pull it back and still get beaten in extra time.
    • Game 2 - A 3-0 loss, where I left after 30 minutes. My opponent was just miles better than me, and this would have been an utter spanking had I stuck with it.
    • Game 3 - A 7-6 extra time loss, against one of those opponents that loves to have possession for possession's sake. Back and forth all game long, complete with pointless ball rolls. I always felt like I had the better of him, but I ballsed up in possession and let him equalise with virtually the last kick of the game. I took the lead in extra time... only to lose the game in the 116th minute thanks to Alex Teixeira somehow breaking through 2 great block tackles to score.

Thankfully, I kept going and rounded out the session well, getting my 14th win with a really nice comeback from 2-0 down to winning 4-2, all in the last 25 minutes.

Dybala and Owen were lethal throughout, with 30 and 26 goals respectively in the 23 matches played. I also managed to score 10 in a game twice this weekend.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thommo View Post
    If you play too many games in a short space of time, you get soft-banned. It was happening in the first batch of Icon Swaps with people leaving for golden goal. Apparently it was brought in originally to stop bots from coin farming.
    Pretty much. I took a break, got back on and got within one game of finishing Serie A too. Successful swaps night
    Last edited by Danny; 22-02-2021 at 02:03 PM.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raoul Duke View Post
    It's too many quits, I think. Apparently you can get around it by just running through a friendly/SB game from start to finish on beginner and just let it play out.
    I think it's quits too.

I'd get it when I would self-relegate in Rivals last year.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I meant to add, I opened my red pick for hitting 10 wins last night, who would it be.... That's right! ANOTHER Marcos Llorente! My third this week.

I also did just one of the 82-88 upgrades for starters and out walked Handanovic. If I work on it, could grind my way to that Icon pack before it goes.