User Tag List

Page 74 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,700 of 4755

Thread: FIFA 21: Featuring the FUT 100

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    85, 86 (with 1 IF) and an 87 for Sanches.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats that about 700k?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol @ that for an 87 Sanches.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm. He looks good but not sure he's as god tier as people were expecting. Certainly easier to link. I'd say Vidal is the better pure DM, Sanches better box-to-box.

Tough one which to do

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Whats that about 700k?
    That's what I think too.

A little too pricey for that card tbh.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FUT 20 SBC is a Dutch Player. VVD?

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.futbin.com/21/compare/29398/29032

Although I might do him as I had PIM Claude pencilled in for my team and Renato is better.

Although it would mean Yuri the Great would have to be replaced by Mid Zambrotta.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stick a finisher on that Renato and you've got a disgustingly good box to box midfielder. Definitely doing him.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn’t think they’d dare unleash a 90 rated of him. Even at 87 his stats are crazy.

I finished up my Icon Swaps tokens and opened my 82+ pack. No special cards this time, but Oblak, Kane, De Jong and Bonnuci. I’m surprised to see no TOTWs between both packs. That Oblak is untradeable so it’s time to decide on an SBC.

I want Reus, Vidal and Sanches. I can afford one pretty easily. Almost free. Then the next would need some good player picks or pack luck.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm really tempted to pick up RTTF Davies - he's at 680k and Bayern have PSG who are playing shit at the moment

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also scored this in one of my One League games. It just raises so many questions.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    83 x 25 pack incoming.

https://www.twitch.tv/chemicallocust

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FUT 20 SBC is a Dutch Player. VVD?
    Promes maybe? He could be insane and dirt cheap as he's in the Russian league now.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Renato done.

RIP to the following special cards: Ass Pass, Hermann and Grealish.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone on 10 chem bar Best.

4-2-3-1 in game.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thommo View Post
    Promes maybe? He could be insane and dirt cheap as he's in the Russian league now.
    Wonder if they would touch him after his legal troubles.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All that matters to them is "Have we used the player for a promo within the last couple of years?"

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He did have a RTTF this year.

Promes it is.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone know what happens when you get "banned" from too many GG/Rage Quits? I can't seem to find an opponent in Rival or One League, but can't see any server errors - am guessing that's what happened

Jota OTW upgrade

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just play a SB game and quit. Should reset yourself.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just packed Atal twice within 5 player picks.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paging @Danny. I really need help planning a squad out.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What you working with? I have been away from the PS today but was trying to work Messi, Ronaldo, Dybala, Neymar and Renato into a team. I think I can make it work but need to have a look at the back line to see if it’s worth it.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And that's Renato done.

I need Zambrotta next to piece all of this together.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What you working with? I have been away from the PS today but was trying to work Messi, Ronaldo, Dybala, Neymar and Renato into a team. I think I can make it work but need to have a look at the back line to see if it’s worth it.
    Messi, Cr7, Renato and Deco are must starters. I was also hoping to work in BD Aouar and possibly Neymar. Reus is also an option to tick off for LM, using his link to the BD Gunter.

I don't mind one or two starting a bit off chemistry.

Renato is done for me now. Didn't spend a penny but Giroud is lost for the cause.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of my worst Saturday's for WL.

I didn't play yesterday and went 5-5 today. I'm so tired though and if it wasn't for swaps I'd have sacked it off this weekend.

Lost twice when 2-0 up and in one match I was losing 3-0, came back to lead 4-3 only to chuck it away in the last 5 minute and lose 5-4.

Only game I had no chance of winning was against a guy who tore me to shreds with 98 Pele. I scored from kick off and he made it 5-1 just before half-time so I walked.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve struggled today. Went from 4-1 yesterday to 4-7 today and now just back to break even. Lots of difficult opponents using 41212 narrow and killing the spaces I normally play in whilst also covering the crosses I resort to. Still I’ve just had a few grand games to raise spirits, came from 4-1 down to win 7-4, then a rage quit at 9-1 up, and another at 5-0.

This Mbappe is so much fun.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    Messi, Cr7, Renato and Deco are must starters. I was also hoping to work in BD Aouar and possibly Neymar. Reus is also an option to tick off for LM, using his link to the BD Gunter.

I don't mind one or two starting a bit off chemistry.

Renato is done for me now. Didn't spend a penny but Giroud is lost for the cause.

Who are your defensive options? This still the team?

Toggle Spoiler

What about something like this:

https://www.futbin.com/21/squad/7401921

Everyone but Messi and Aouar on full chem. Keeper is pretty flexible to any of the La Liga options (or Mandana.....). Only player I dont think you have would be Ricardo? Could be replaced with a Cancelo/Zambrotta/De Siglio

I feel like you said you were taking De Siglio. if you did then you can get everyone on 10 with this:

https://www.futbin.com/21/squad/7401852
    Last edited by Danny; 04-04-2021 at 01:38 AM.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just been working on big Steve Mandanda this morning, and I got down to the last couple of games where I just needed to score. I ended up getting matched up against someone who was very very angry that I dared to play the whole game out in search of my goal....

He sent the original message when he full paused at 2-0 up. I tried to make it clear I just wanted a goal, moved the keeper a few times, but no he was desperate to make me quit. Every goal was given a full celebration and I got a couple more full pauses, and the next 3 messages came at 5-0.

He tried to go to the corner to wind down the time, he had the defensive line dropping back... BUT Marc-Andre ter Stegen bundled in a rebound for me in the 82nd minute, and I made sure we watched the full 'big man' dance celebration, and the floodgates opened. I don't think I've celebrated that much for a goal before - I had an obnoxious shit-eating grin on my face as the message notifications kept popping up.

I had to read them of course, so I made sure I full paused 3 times in stoppage time...

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did indeed take De Sciglio! I didn't even think of using the 4-2-2-2.

That was indeed the team, though I used De Gea over Pope and swapped Jones with Ronny. I had gone down this road with a view to getting Reus done over the next week or so:

This being said, Neymar is now in fingertip distance and would be mine between now and Thursday if I did not spend a thing.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thommo View Post
    Just been working on big Steve Mandanda this morning, and I got down to the last couple of games where I just needed to score. I ended up getting matched up against someone who was very very angry that I dared to play the whole game out in search of my goal....

He sent the original message when he full paused at 2-0 up. I tried to make it clear I just wanted a goal, moved the keeper a few times, but no he was desperate to make me quit. Every goal was given a full celebration and I got a couple more full pauses, and the next 3 messages came at 5-0.

He tried to go to the corner to wind down the time, he had the defensive line dropping back... BUT Marc-Andre ter Stegen bundled in a rebound for me in the 82nd minute, and I made sure we watched the full 'big man' dance celebration, and the floodgates opened. I don't think I've celebrated that much for a goal before - I had an obnoxious shit-eating grin on my face as the message notifications kept popping up.

I had to read them of course, so I made sure I full paused 3 times in stoppage time...
    Loving your work Thommo.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    I did indeed take De Sciglio! I didn't even think of using the 4-2-2-2.

That was indeed the team, though I used De Gea over Pope and swapped Jones with Ronny. I had gone down this road with a view to getting Reus done over the next week or so:

This being said, Neymar is now in fingertip distance and would be mine between now and Thursday if I did not spend a thing.
    I had set one up with Reus/Gunter but forgot you had Boateng/wasnt sure about Bender(s) so left it off.

Worked pretty similar though:

https://www.futbin.com/21/squad/7402205

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really not sure which SBCs to get my teeth into here. I have some decent fodder and a couple of big cards (Dupe Oblak and a Lewa) I would be happy to part with.

Reus : I could get him in my team on 7 chem very easliy. I would also be able to use Lewa in his SBC to massively bring the cost down
    Sanches: Obviously a massive card but I dont have a "main" team since I dont play WL leaving him stuck in my Ligue Un side

If I did Sanches then something like this would be come the main team: https://www.futbin.com/21/squad/7415504
    I would only need to buy Dest and Carlos (or an icon) to make this happen.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just played a guy whose team included FUT bday: Aouar, Atal, Payet, Sanches, Sambia, Mangala and Mendy

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guendouzi upgrade incoming.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bailly as expected. 1 86 squad. I’ll be doing that one.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bailly looks a bit... meh doesn't he?

Early impressions of Sanches are good. Coming from Jones in the same role there is an adjustment period. Jones long limbs tend to poke out to stop interceptions but Sanches is a lot more mobile. I've noticed the latter also seems to like to get forwards more. And pretty much anywhere on the pitch to be honest. He's full speed all over it all the time.

He is smaller but his balance is perfect. He's also fast enough to not need a Shadow inst-applied. Your chem style should represent what you want him for. I'm thinking of going full Sentinel or Powerhouse.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raoul Duke View Post
    Just played a guy whose team included FUT bday: Aouar, Atal, Payet, Sanches, Sambia, Mangala and Mendy
    Have faced a couple of these now. Payet is a bit good.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    6-0 tonight, so will be on my 17 wins with a few to spare for Rivals. Might finish up the SB icon swaps challenges if I get time (3 more Silver Brazilian wins and 6 Argentines will do it) so I can cash in for my 83 pack.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ended up 9-1 for the night to take me to 17. Bizarre how I just have these occasional runs where it blows things - across Friday and today I’m 13-2, but Saturdays 6 game losing streak ruined what might have been.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    14-10.

Not a great record but considering how tired I was it's actually pretty decent.

Was originally thinking of going to 15 but I've still got lots of other swaps to do and the extra win will give me nothing other than the swap so I'll just play next weekend.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Went into the night session sitting at 6-1. The opening stint was surprisingly tough. Those first 5 games or so are usually a breeze.

I started off the night immediately matched up with a low chemistry bronze team. He allowed me to score and then quit. What a guy. I then went 1-0 up early in the next game and he quit too.

However the next game was just sheer frustration. He played 5-2-1-2 but there were just no gaps to get into. Eventually I got caught by a goal and we then played out a very crap 1-0 loss for me. The only game of the weekend I failed to score in.

However from there the charge was on. I won every game from then on, including coming back from 2-0 down at half time in 2 separate games. In both I took CR7 off for Aouar and it seemed to make things click. So I end on a very happy 14-2. For once I didn’t bog down near a milestone.

Stayed up just long enough to claim Battles rewards. Ended up packing Birthday Gunter who if you’ve been following I’ve been putting into some mock squads for if I did Reus. Is the game giving me a sign? Or do I sell him and do Vidal

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did the two most expensive segments of Renato tonight and I am pretty much out of fodder. SB rewards were terrible and didnt help that front.

I have tradeable Lees-Melou (who Renato will be coming into the Ligue Un side) so I shall sell him and crack on this week as he pretty much pays for the final segment.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and even though I lost this match due to a couple of lapses in concentration (including equalising at the end and then letting him score from kick off to win it) I did like this free kick:

I was attempting to do one of those mad dipping free kicks but I got the spin wrong.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ground out the rest of the SB. Christ it’s boring.

Worth it mind...

Also in there were 3 x 87s, 5 x 85s (3 UCL), 7 x 84s (1 UCL) and only one 83 rated duplicate. Lovely.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone and their mum's have packed Neymar now. Isn't that right @Gray Fox?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The packs through objectives and SBCs this year does mean untradeable high rated are ten a penny this year. Definitely adds a lot more instant gratification, effort/reward balance.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was able to play a fair bit more this weekend, and push for the 15 wins needed for the Swaps token in one go. This was the team I used, switching to 4-2-3-1 in game with SMS and Vidal as the holding midfielders. I brought on Neymar, Tav and Podolski most commonly as substitutes and all were fairly impactful from the bench.

I ended up going 15-9, a fairly successful weekend. I could have maybe pushed to 17 wins but it was beyond 4am at that point and I didn't fancy a long slog if I lost a couple. Dybala managed 25 goals and 21 assists - he's still utterly phenomenal working behind the lone striker.

One game sticks out as a really satisfying win. I was 4-1 down with about half an hour to go and brought on Podolski and Neymar. Podolski instantly pulled one back with a really sweet finish, before Neymar stole the show - firstly the following rainbow flick into volley:

He added his second to draw me level at 4-4 with about 15 to go, before unleashing a winner and completing his hat-trick with the last kick of the game which got me up out of my seat celebrating.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice goals Thommo. That cross-field pass was tidy.

9 more scoring Rivals games and I'm done with swaps 2. Will do the Prime/Moments pack and see what I get. This is what I'm thinking of building: https://www.futbin.com/21/squad/7445506 (unless I get someone juicy out of swaps).

I can do Sanches for "free" but will need to yeet some high-rated club players into the SBC, including Henry and Kluivert who I got from previous swaps/packs. They never play so whatever, but I still get reticent putting players like that into SBCs.

Suarez, Pastore, FS Isak and RTTF Herrera will also be sacrificed - they've been fine but are no better than the others I have in the respective league squads. Then the rest is just random shitmunchers who I've accumulated.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the look of Kondogbia but not sure about that price.