Right, Mellers, there's very little specifics I can give really because the only thing we're looking for is Buzz. With experience you will be able to filter out the long dead bollocks that bag holders are trying to get moving again because they're in the red. But unfortunately, until you've been around for a while you won't know the names, so you'll have to check the stock. Obviously if it went haywire 2 weeks ago, ignore it, move on.

From memory, recent pop's that still get occasionally hyped are:

COUV
TLSS
GAXY
CLWD
ATVK
TSGT
TAUG

There's probably more. Don't touch them. The boat has been missed.

To get ahead of the curve, you need a couple of names you can trust. From the Discord I sent you' Altered Carbon, DaveTrader and Eric H have seen me right a good few times. But they do get it wrong sometimes.

As I said, follow anything penny stock related on Facebook, Twitter and StockTwits (and Redit if that's your bag) and look for the Buzz. If it's a stock that hasn't popped before, then focus on that.

Generally speaking the OTC opens at either 1 or 1:30, but it does very little until 2:30. Watching the buys and sells on iHub gives a good indication of what's going to happen.

Yesterday 212 had TKOI still sat at 0.0303 but ihub had buys at 0.0368. Obviously we can see where that's going at 2:30. And go it did.

But, it should be said, 2 of the people on that discord held too long and lost money yesterday. Once the cunt tanks, good luck getting out. That's why I ride the first wave, take my stake out and then carry on with the profit. Too much risk leaving it all in. I left with 100%, others got up to 160%, couldn't get out and sold at -50%. Ouch.