Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A proper 2nd half turn around that.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by niko_cee View Post
    I'm definitely glad I've never had anything approaching a role of responsibility in one of these.

I found some of the wolf kills questionable.

I think if Byron had gone in that Lofty vote things could have been quite different.
    AD was questionable for sure (and the jimmy miss), but which others? I still think we were playing a good game at the beginning when everyone was saying we were making dumb kills.

I guess browning too but the game was over at that point

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woah, woah, woah... did Jimmy protect himself when the wolves tried to kill him?

Did he do so every round?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikey M View Post
    Woah, woah, woah... did Jimmy protect himself when the wolves tried to kill him?

Did he do so every round?
    Nah he protected Scouse after that, since Scouse hinted at him that he was a seer.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Highly confident the wolves would have secured the win had they not killed AD when they did.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shame.

Anyway, at least we know that Jimmy would essentially be JD out of Scrubs if he was a dr.

And I say that because of his character during the game, not the love of black men.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, I am claiming a massive E-VICTORY for being the man that changed vote from Byron to Lofty, enabling others to do so and kickstarting this absolutely romping.

Thanks for lynching me the following round.
    Last edited by Spikey M; 07-05-2020 at 09:35 PM.

The Artist Formerly Known as Taz
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya, wolves killing the inactive posters and then AD was error-strewn.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phonics View Post

I'm innocent.
    Where do I see that?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes.

Jimmy not being a seer has rattled me pretty good. That was really well fucking played.

I think if we had lynched Byron instead of Lofty in that round, things could have turned out very differently. After Lofty went I have to say we played things pretty damn well, the likes of Adra and even Jimmy (considering he wasn't actually the seer) were really sharp in their intuitions.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, thanks Boydy.

I thought you managed the whole thing really well and more than made up for the lack of narration with those VAR scenes at the end.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoonsky View Post

I think if we had lynched Byron instead of Lofty in that round, things could have turned out very differently.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had no intuitions, really didn't have a clue who the wolves were. Didn't suspect Igor at all until the very end. I was just lucky a few things worked in my favour and a strategy unravelled in front of me which required no guile whatsoever. I just had to call the wolves council house cunts for a few days and wait for the seers and villagers to work things out.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well now I'm not busy I can finally give some proper thoughts....

I'm really shocked that people didn't pick up on me being the seer. We investigated Jimmy on night 1 and as soon as I knew he was innocent I just followed him in everything. My first few votes and nominations were either copying him exactly or going for other people he had mentioned. I also constantly defended him even when he kept trying to kill me.... desperately hoping he would pick up on the fact I knew he was innocent and could then protect me as and when it was required. If he didn't know I was the seer I guess that strategy technically failed, but what it did for me was give me a way of posting that I didn't have to put too much thought into, and then start second guessing everything I did in case it made people think I was a wolf, which is what usually happens to me. Not having that pressure made the game a lot more enjoyable for me, probably the most I've enjoyed one.

I felt me and Scouse worked well together even if our hit rate was poor at the start (I guess it usually is). It started to frustrate me that we couldn't find a wolf, but I really underestimated the power of knowing who is innocent. Knowing I could read posts by people like Jimmy, Niko and Pepe without any suspicion (and Taz before his untimely death) also made the game a lot less stressful and a lot more fun. The only thing that would have been different had I been a lone seer is I probably would have got Thommo early doors because I totally would have investigated him just for being a cunt if I wasn't talked out of it.

Igor was very unlucky to be caught when he was. We were all in on the 3 names that were on the ballot (Pleb, 7om and Byron) and it was only when he went in on his "let's lynch Pleb and then if he's innocent go for Baz" strategy that the lightbulb went off. When we investigated Baz, I genuinely thought we had wasted the search, because Scouse had already raised some good points as to why he was definitely innocent, but in the long run, it ended up being key information that ultimately would bring down Igor. I also wasn't sure if my Igor post was a bit of a dick move, but I figured it was probably ok? Seemed like I kind of killed off the game at that point. Really needed a GIF of Obi Wan being struck down for my death announcement.

Great game. I'm up for another. Thanks @Boydy for running it.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that Igor post was fair enough as you didn't know you were going to be killed at the time. It would be a different story if you'd already been lynched and said that before the announcement or something.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You see, I thought all the chumminess at the start was that of a wolf trying to hide, hence why I nominated you. I'm really surprised they didn't kill you in the first 3/4 rounds.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea, I expected to go a lot earlier too. I was ready for it because I knew even if they got me, there was literally nothing to link back to Scouse so he should be been fine.

I think they went too hard on trying to get me lynched. The SvN and AD kills were both part of that strategy, I assume. I didn't actually pick up on AD saying anything about me, but Thommo's post lead me to believe that's what they were going for. Once I survived the close vote, it not only lead us to Mugbull being a wolf, but it also meant killing me was probably viewed as a waste of time because they believed they could get me lynched. It was only once the village completely accepted my innocence that they went for it, and by that time, it was too late. In fact by the time they actually killed me, I thought they wouldn't do it, because they'd have figured out that revealing my role would lead to their doom.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 seers and 2 doctors feels like a big hurdle for the wolves to overcome in a game of this size. It's tricky, because when it's just one, or maybe the people who have those roles don't do as good a job those as in the game just gone, an early slice of luck can be huge, but with two of each it feels like it would be very difficult to wolf your way through the game.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    Yet SvN PMd me saying

I'm innocent.
    I checked and someone defintiely fucked with Bruh's account.

Should be working now.
    Quote Originally Posted by bruhnaldo View Post
    @SvN you can ban me back now, fam! I appreciate you fulfilling the terms of the bet to begin with! That was totally fair, entirely justified, and exactly what I asked for, so no one has to feel any kinda way (not that they would but you know)

I don't know what @phonics is playing at, but this is all bullshit. I didn't ban you, and phonics' screenshot that is supposed "proof" is from the 30th April, which is before you left. It doesn't even reference bruh in any way, just shows some changes I made to usergroup permissions.

All we've got is phonics saying "someone fucked" with the account. I want more info and details.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That will have been you changing the time limit between PMs and upping the inbox capacity.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldn't remember exactly what it was, but yeah, that's what it was.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why SvN, what big teeth you have.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is more DRAMA than the game itself.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll throw a in there too.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time to clean out the losers and get some decent staff in for once.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Literally no other changes to user groups (bruh couldn’t post because his user group was set to ‘awaiting email verification’) unless Johns managed to hide his changes in the log.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Literally no other changes to user groups (bruh couldn’t post because his user group was set to ‘awaiting email verification’) unless Johns managed to hide his changes in the log.
    I saw that his email address had changed to a generic fake one. If bruh did that himself when he left in a hissy fit then that will be why.

No admin changed it because it would be in the log (and noone has permission to remove log entries)

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This us why nobody trusts Big-Business.

ram it up your shitpipe Giggles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SvN View Post
    I saw that his email address had changed to a generic fake one. If bruh did that himself when he left in a hissy fit then that will be why.

No admin changed it because it would be in the log (and noone has permission to remove log entries)
    That sounds the most plausible.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And that's exactly what happened.

There's a MySQL table in the database called userchangelog that keeps a log of every change to user groups. This might not mean anything, but here's the two rows that are relevant:

The top row says this:
    • At Friday, May 1, 2020 7:41:17 PM the usergroup of user 19 was changed by user 19.
    • User 19 is brunaldo
    • The second row then says at Thursday, May 7, 2020 3:51:43 PM the user group of user 19 was changed by user 1.
    • User 1 is phonics

So yeah, bruh changed his email to a fake one for some reason (ok@ok.com) when he left in tears (presumably so we couldn't contact him) but was too retarded to realise this would result in him needing to re-verify his email address before he could post.

He then came back once he'd got over it, but couldn't post, so assumed he was banned. Then went crying to Baz about being banned.

TLDR: Bruh is a spastic doing spastic things

The Artist Formerly Known as Taz
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can the seers investigate SVN tonight, pls. Man is movin' mad.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All the drama aside, I’m glad SvN volunteered as an admin, cos he clearly knows his stuff.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This will do Bruh the world of good in the long run. Best poster 2022.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imagine a Secret Hitler game

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleb View Post
    Imagine a Secret Hitler game
    What, another game you can sign up to but barely bother your arse to play?

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should have started mod-killing the inactive twats.

When the first one would have fallen you'd have seen a spike in activity from the rest.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He didn’t need to. Both the wolves and the town were doing that every day.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm pretty sure all TTH werewolf games have a similar issue with a third or so of players clocking off after signing up (mostly they're villagers).

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Browning View Post
    He didn’t need to. Both the wolves and the town were doing that every day.
    Not on day 2/3 when the bastards killed me.

Wankers.

Man(c) of the People igor_balis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    some seethe from SvN this

ram it up your shitpipe Giggles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by igor_balis View Post
    some seethe from SvN this
    Yeah, he's the problem.

Man(c) of the People igor_balis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggles View Post
    Yeah, he's the problem.
    hey i didn't say it was unjustified. if anything, the fact he has reason to be aggrieved makes it funnier.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do a TTH-themed werewolf where the admins ban somebody (but deny it) every night and the posters get to hack one person each night. You can have Wedges as seers and I can't remember what the doctor does but that can just be Dr Barry.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all, you know honestly I had changed my profile because I wanted it to seem like either

1) I DID get IP banned because of my bet over Mahow being a wolf.

or

2) I left the website in a tiff again

that way I could potentially fly under the radar and pray I didn't get killed at least over the weekend as it was Friday and I wasn't gonna log on until next Monday anyhow so I had might as well use it to my advantage.

--

I turned off my PMs and did change my e-mail just in case someone looked at my profile trying to be sneaky, I didn't realize if I had already verified my profile as a real human I would've needed to do that again lmfao. that's fucking hilarious.

At any rate....

Having done that, and considering I did ask for an IP ban that Mahow brought up just before he was lynched, when I was casually scrolling the website and it randomly showed I "lost permissions" I just assumed someone did their duty.

Which was totally fine, again, what I asked for. I didn't expect it, no, to be fair, but at that point I thought going out on my shield would've been respectable. I read some posts for another 30 minutes then logged out and tried to enjoy my weekend lol

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will say when I logged back in Monday just to read along with what happened with the game over the weekend a couple ppl insinuated I might have really harmed myself (likely joking but anyways) and referenced a post I made in the coronavirus thread where i jokingly said I was going to do just that.

at that point, I also thought, for the sake of the game and folks bringing up my absence, I should let someone know I was in fact banned (as I asked to be if Mahow was a villager) since no one else was going to let people know (because they didn't actually ban me! ahahahahahA oh man that's so damn funny).

But I really just had thought maybe it was a clever play by a mod who was a wolf to not mention having fulfilled the ban to keep the mystery going and confuse the villagers that oh, maybe he was a wolf who disappeared, and then have them waste a lynch on me. I told Baz to try to save my fellow villagers even from exile! lol (I also lowkey thought yea, let's not have folks lasting memory of me perhaps be "he might have killed himself over a text game". Anyhow.)

good game, good fun. I never got to play before and it was honestly really fun trying to get people to show themselves and figure out the wolves

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolute head cases are what makes the internet fun to be on. Keep doing you bruh.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I HAVE to say, I really thought my "let's bet on it" thing was golden. Why the FUCK would you try to talk me out of the bet by going too high if you weren't a wolf?! God DAMNIT. I really didn't get enough credit for that, it really GRINDED MY GEARS no one seemed to see my logic in that.

Also, the game def died once I got "banned" so sorry about taking away the life of the party

OH! And I also coined "Name Brand Poster" to no applause but much later use. Bunch of fucking cunts. "Oh I think someone else used it before in this thread!" fuck outta hereeeee

Also Giggles, buddy, my man, it's really not that deep papaaaa. I honestly don't even remember your posts outside of the ones you slag me off. It's a website with 15 people. No need having that much hate in your heart xx

Alright, then. Go fuck yourselves or whatever. Perhaps I'll see you in another life when we are all cats.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because no matter what I said you'd twist it and go "WOLF".

"£10 only? Not much confidence in being a villager, lol."

"£100, clearly a wolf."

And I knew no matter what amount was agreed upon you'd flake out of it. I mean you did bet that if I wasn't a wolf you'd get IP banned/not stay around and yet here you are...

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stick around Bruh, you loveable cunt.