With all sport cancelled until we die, we are all going to need something else to do and so as suggested by Boydy earlier, it's time to launch TTH Watch Along.

Now we've all watched different stuff, and our regular or random media viewing may be best kept in the usual threads. With this new void in our lives, however, and a possible lengthy spell of working from home for some, many of us may have the opportunity to catch up on some of the things we've missed, and flag them up for others. Some people may wish to go on the same watching journeys as other posters, while some may have their own quirky TV or movie desires to fulfil and post about.

The gap in my personal viewing history is film (or as our Trump-voting brethren call it, 'the movies'). Truth be told, I just haven't seen many films and I don't really understand the medium like other people do. As such, my personal mission launching from now and lasting either until I finish it, or until sport comes back (whichever is the sooner) will be to watch, review and rank every Oscar Best Picture winner since 1960 (year chosen so I don't have to sit through Ben Hur again), in order. This will no doubt land me some duds, but it's the easiest way to get a broad and somewhat representative history of generally good films. In doing this I hope to learn something, surprise myself, and maybe even enjoy a few of them as well.

I have seen a handful of the Best Picture winners before (fewer than 10, at first glance) but I'm hoping that by watching them all in sequence over a period of however long this takes, I will perhaps gain a new appreciation for life, the universe and everything. Or perhaps I will be bored senseless. Either way, there aren't going to be many goals scored in this calendar year, not even by Roy Krishna, so here I am.

Maybe you will join me for a few of these films, but maybe your own special viewing quest will be very different and more enjoyable. Post about it in here.