User Tag List

Page 513 of 581 FirstFirst ... 13413463503511512513514515523563 ... LastLast
Results 25,601 to 25,650 of 29008

Thread: Coronavirus Death Thread

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe, just maybe, SvN knows what his team will enjoy more than you lot do.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    Obviously he does but we can still take the piss ffs.

More successful than most Magic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's the joke.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SvN View Post

I did consider having an employee of the year award, actually.
    Can you give it to yourself?

Or to the lad that you are firing, for the BANTS.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wake up sheeple.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shiiiiiiiiiiiii

ram it up your shitpipe Giggles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boydy View Post
    Obviously he does but we can still take the piss ffs.
    Should probably set up a safe space for himself after such pisstaking.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I were hatching a dastardly conspiracy - say, to take over the world - I would call it 'Woke Revolt Hatred' and hope no one cottoned on.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same thing has happened here this morning. I can't blame businesses too much as they really do need to be seen to be doing something against a backdrop of all the FEAR, but I don't think a more stupid rule has ever been dreamt up.
    I've just quietly not followed it and nobody cares. Might be a lesson there.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am supposed to be doing the crystal maze on a stag in January and cant be arsed with it at all.

Supposed to be going out tomorrow for pizza and beer but not sure if I'll bother as we have already had the riot act about company credit cards since we are now under the government, so there will be no freebies and I have a shit load of work to do thanks to people going on this shindig so might swerve it like the miserable twat I am.

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our works do is on Friday but I'd rather watch Gateshead's cup tie. Might've been a different story we hired new people.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    European Union countries should consider mandatory vaccination to combat Covid and the Omicron variant, the head of its Commission has said.

Ursula von der Leyen said vaccines would be crucial in the fight against the "highly contagious" new variant.
    Lovely stuff.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lovely stuff.
    Don’t see a big pile wrong with that unless it’s just the usual anti-EU sentiment.

The Artist Formerly Known as Taz
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggles View Post
    Don’t see a big pile wrong with that unless it’s just the usual anti-EU sentiment.
    You don't see anything wrong with people being forced to have a vaccine? You're cool with a multinational organisation deciding that for you and presumably forcing you if you disagree?

That is not a level of power I'd trust any government with.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was thinking Asian betting markets, like those legends who used to switch the floodlights off.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Later, the start of the second half between Southampton and Leicester was delayed by about 15 minutes after a supporter was taken ill.
    This has always bugged me but never enough to look it up, I suppose. Why is it "was taken ill"? It seems wrong.

The Artist Formerly Known as Taz
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anti-vaxxers on roids tonight. Pls turn out these cunts weren't vaxxed

Increased heart issues come with COVID too in case anyone else is battling tides of shite on Whatsapp.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always envisage it in terms of ladies fainting at 19th century theatre productions and being carted out of there / 'taken' by men with whiskers.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikey M View Post
    You don't see anything wrong with people being forced to have a vaccine? You're cool with a multinational organisation deciding that for you and presumably forcing you if you disagree?

Not a problem at all. Force away, or even make life unbearable for the headcases who won’t.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're forced to get loads of vaccines.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phonics View Post
    You're forced to get loads of vaccines.
    By your parents. Not by the government.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It will be interesting to see how that Greek fining wheeze works in Greece. Nobody pays their taxes, and aren't the island bits of it basically feral?

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah but I don't think there are many Brit tourists there at this time of year.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By your parents. Not by the government.
    No Jab no play (child care), no Jab no pay (gov benefits) has been the norm down here forever.

Surely the UK has something similar in place?

My missus had to get a list of jabs before she was allowed to go on Holiday to Japan, Nepal and India few years ago
    Last edited by Queenslander; 02-12-2021 at 01:27 AM.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know some mental girl who has gone off the deep end. I used to work with her at a working man's club where she wasn't the brightest spark but was notable for having big tits. A quick sweep of her facebook now and she is reposting anti vax conspiracy stuff seemingly every 20 minutes round the clock.

The latest one was some tripe about how hardly anyone ever died of a heart attack playing football before and now over 100 have since having the jab. I was going to point out the numerous studies into sudden deaths while playing football commissioned and completed before Covid even existed but may aswell argue with the cat.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenslander View Post
    No Jab no play (child care), no Jab no pay (gov benefits) has been the norm down here forever.

Surely the UK has something similar in place?

My missus had to get a list of jabs before she was allowed to go on Holiday to Japan, Nepal and India few years ago
    Not that I am aware of. We have the right to refuse any form of medical treatment, even if it's not in our best interest.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    I know some mental girl who has gone off the deep end. I used to work with her at a working man's club where she wasn't the brightest spark but was notable for having big tits. A quick sweep of her facebook now and she is reposting anti vax conspiracy stuff seemingly every 20 minutes round the clock.

The latest one was some tripe about how hardly anyone ever died of a heart attack playing football before and now over 100 have since having the jab. I was going to point out the numerous studies into sudden deaths while playing football commissioned and completed before Covid even existed but may aswell argue with the cat.
    It's funny how the enlightened all post the same brainless memes. My mate posted a pic of a company called omicron nanotechnology as the "THEY'RE DOING IT IN FRONT OF OUR EYES" post. A company that began 25 years ago and dissolved in 2019, who stopped trading effectively in 2012 is the smoking gun.

I pointed it out and they said (he's got a merry band of followers now) isn't that convenient? Seems a bit inconvenient that your big moment to shine and you are already dissolved as an organisation but hey.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why do conspiracy theorists always assume that the evil doers will leave cryptic clues for them to share and solve on Facebook?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikó View Post
    It's funny how the enlightened all post the same brainless memes. My mate posted a pic of a company called omicron nanotechnology as the "THEY'RE DOING IT IN FRONT OF OUR EYES" post. A company that began 25 years ago and dissolved in 2019, who stopped trading effectively in 2012 is the smoking gun.

I pointed it out and they said (he's got a merry band of followers now) isn't that convenient? Seems a bit inconvenient that your big moment to shine and you are already dissolved as an organisation but hey.
    That's just what they want you to think.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was quite happy to get my booster. Few days off work with no questions asked, catch up with Neighbours and Steph's Packed Lunch, helping build back better.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SvN View Post
    Why do conspiracy theorists always assume that the evil doers will leave cryptic clues for them to share and solve on Facebook?
    There's some kind of karmic balance they believe in which means that their evil doing can occur.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post

I saw someone cite the increased number of deaths in 2021 here as proof, as if it's not the product of some headcase with google alerts set up for whenever some fat cunt dies while playing Sunday league.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one ever died before the vaccine.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like you all (Kiko) need new mates.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He does seem to know alot of nutters. Unless it's the same one, in which case the solution is simple.

I binned a weirdo from school off Facebook a month or so ago for filling my feed with conspiracy memes.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The UK government signs deals to buy 114 million more doses of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines to use in 2022 and 2023
    This is turning into the biggest fear mongering driven gravy train endeavour in all of human history.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think vaccines are fear mongering. Vaccines stop you getting ill. The pointless restrictions on liberty are the fear mongering bit.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Floyd View Post
    I don't think vaccines are fear mongering. Vaccines stop you getting ill. The pointless restrictions on liberty are the fear mongering bit.
    It's all interlinked.

Some people are being scared into getting a booster (and correct me if I'm wrong but the evidence of a booster being needed to maintain protection against severe disease at this stage is hazy at best) and some people are being manipulated into getting a booster through the threat of some of their liberties being taken away from them if they don't.

Other people genuinely want one and that's fine and I'd suggest it's also not worth taking the risk of waning protection against severe disease if you're in a risk group, but you do not need 57m doses per annum over the next two years to cover those groups.

This is running wild, I can't fully comprehend why, but it needs curtailing.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They shouldn’t have to be forced anyway. They should stop being fucking arseholes and just get it. Most of it is just something for bored jobless twats to fill their pointless day with.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And when I say running wild I’m only referring to here and not some of the even more batshit nonsense that’s either been done or being proposed on the continent.

But all of it is designed to make you have a vaccine or a booster.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They shouldn’t have to be forced anyway. They should stop being fucking arseholes and just get it. Most of it is just something for bored jobless twats to fill their pointless day with.
    Are you talking about the vaccine or the booster? I agreed on the former at the time as it was manifestly proven that it would result in a huge benefit to society. Nothing close to being as robust has been put forward for boosters.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're right and anyone that hasn't had it is either a mong or a pussy, but I draw the line at forcing people to have it. That's a precedent I do not trust the Trumps and Johnsons of this world with.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're right and anyone that hasn't had it is either a mong or a pussy, but I draw the line at forcing people to have it. That's a precedent I do not trust the Trumps and Johnsons of this world with.
    Agree completely. Where do you sit on the mass manipulation we're seeing now though?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've just seen there were Christmas parties held at number 10 last year with dozens of guests. You could not make this shit up.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree completely. Where do you sit on the mass manipulation we're seeing now though?
    I'm not sure what to think of it really. I'm assuming securing further vaccines is an act of caution rather than a plan to jab the whole country 3 times a year for the rest of eternity, but I really don't know. Excess caution certainly seems to be the fashion at the moment. Whether it's more than that... dunno.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He does seem to know alot of nutters. Unless it's the same one, in which case the solution is simple.

I binned a weirdo from school off Facebook a month or so ago for filling my feed with conspiracy memes.
    Generally the same one but I go in for nibbles at different times.

This is interesting re AZ https://www.bbc.com/news/health-59418123

@Yev the booster has shown to give a major boost from the evidence so far.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right Yev, you've been dancing around the edge of conspiracy theories for ages now. Shit or get off the pot.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing is planned or a conspiracy. They make it up as they go along, just like the rest of us do.