Page 467 of 581 FirstFirst ... 367417457465466467468469477517567 ... LastLast
Results 23,301 to 23,350 of 29008

Thread: Coronavirus Death Thread

ram it up your shitpipe Giggles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’d love to see compulsory but very few countries would get away with it.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely loads could. Mostly second and third world admittedly, but that's a lot of countries.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikey M View Post
    Only for things young people like by the look of it (clubs mostly).
    That will be where it starts, but I see Italy have just added bars and gyms too. Guess a few of their high ranking decision makers also have shares in Pharma companies.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And if we're doing those but not adding places of religious worship there's going to be uproar.

Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We’ll have it to go inside for food and drink and then no vaccine you can stay outside. The last piece of legislation that needs to go through is so they can properly punish establishments that don’t ask for the cert.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And hell, we're basically doing it by stealth. The worst stealth ever used mind, but stealth nonetheless.

mischamischaracterisation Dquincy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggles View Post
    We’ll have it to go inside for food and drink and then no vaccine you can stay outside. The last piece of legislation that needs to go through is so they can properly punish establishments that don’t ask for the cert.
    Are you maaaaad?

What about people who cannot have the vaccine for health reasons? Fuck em and leave them outside in the rain??

Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are very few people that genuinely can’t have the vaccine for health reasons. The rest are just the same as the cunts who also couldn’t wear a mask “for health reasons” and frankly, fuck them.

Nobody has to stay outside in the rain anyway, they can stay at home.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't agree with the passports, but if we are going down that route you can build in exemptions pretty easily.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They clearly don't matter as much as the people who're going to get filthy rich from continued and unnecessary vaccine use.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't agree with the passports, but if we are going down that route you can build in exemptions pretty easily.
    Only through the people who are exempt having their own passport as to say why.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    Only through the people who are exempt having their own passport as to say why.
    Well yeah, but it's doable. It shouldn't be done, to be clear, but they could.

In other news, cases down 30% from last week. Good shit.

The Artist Formerly Known as Taz
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You'd think the fucking obese alcoholic would have a bit more humility than to demand vaccine passports but here we are. Fuckface, if I wasn't already paying for your disgusting ass and lost 2 years of my life to your selfish disregard for your own health I might humour you.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After months of criticism about SAGE secrecy, the government reversed course this summer and began releasing the names of SAGE members, minutes of meetings, and some of its policy papers. Still, the government has refused to release to The BMJ the financial interest forms signed by SAGE members, leaving the public in the dark.
    https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4716

Nothing to see here.

Days later, the Daily Mail broke another story, this time focusing on Bell. On top of his role with the Vaccine Taskforce, Bell also headed the National Covid Testing Scientific Advisory Panel and chaired the government’s new test approvals group. But the Mail discovered something The BMJ had first reported in 20129—that Bell had substantial financial interests, now amounting to Ł773 000 worth of shares, in pharma company Roche, which had sold the government Ł13.5m of antibody tests in May. Following the deal, Bell appeared on Channel 4 News and Radio 4’s Today, calling the tests a major step forward. Yet Public Health England found the tests unreliable.

The spokesperson added that the expert advisory group is not involved in commercial decision making, and that those involved must declare their conflicts of interest. The spokesperson did not respond to The BMJ’s request for copies of Bell’s declarations.
    Or here.

Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    You'd think the fucking obese alcoholic would have a bit more humility than to demand vaccine passports but here we are. Fuckface, if I wasn't already paying for your disgusting ass and lost 2 years of my life to your selfish disregard for your own health I might humour you.
    You don’t pay anything for me seeing as you live in a different country you fucking simple twat. Two years of your life is worth about as much as what I’d push out the day after a session and a kebab anyway.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well yeah, but it's doable. It shouldn't be done, to be clear, but they could.

In other news, cases down 30% from last week. Good shit.
    Of course. But we don't need to, a 30% decrease pretty much backs that up - There must be about 5% of adults left who haven't had COVID or the Vaccine - But we're still going to and you should really be asking why? In any other walk of life far more people would be.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone with a pension has shares in BIG PHARMA.

And everything else.

High ranking people with more money than most having some is hardly revelatory, is it?

The Artist Formerly Known as Taz
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don’t pay anything for me seeing as you live in a different country you fucking simple twat. Two years of your life is worth about as much as what I’d push out the day after a session and a kebab anyway.
    There's a fat useless fuck mouthing off in UK about this shit just as there's probably a bit of a don (not quite to these levels ofc) in that shithole country of yours sick to death of having to continually bend over backwards to accomodate you oaths. Think bigger than me vs you.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Giggles takes this round.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by niko_cee View Post
    Everyone with a pension has shares in BIG PHARMA.

And everything else.

High ranking people with more money than most having some is hardly revelatory, is it?
    Of course not, but when they have a conflict of interest when setting policy it becomes a problem. As I'm seeing now and the rest of you will soon.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the problem with your theory is that it is too grand. There is no great conspiracy to get rich off the back of an ever rolling vaccine program. There are far more banal ways to siphon from the public purse, which are ongoing to various industrial levels in most countries.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the problem with your theory is that it is too grand. There is no great conspiracy to get rich off the back of an ever rolling vaccine program. There are far more banal ways to siphon from the public purse, which are ongoing to various industrial levels in most countries.
    Ok, so why are we insisting on vaccinating everyone when it manifestly isn't needed?

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because from a policy perspective it's the most expedient way out of everything being fucked up, even if clinical need (or whatever it is you are getting at) may not strictly demand it?

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course not, but when they have a conflict of interest when setting policy it becomes a problem. As I'm seeing now and the rest of you will soon.
    Yeah, no-one else has noticed that economic interests of the rich takes preference over everything else due to self interest and pocket stuffing. We just so happen to have been calling it the Second Gilded Age for years by coincidence.

Yev, if you’re really interested in it. Have a look at HIV treatment. It’s all a joke.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phonics View Post
    Yeah, no-one else has noticed that economic interests of the rich takes preference over everything else due to self interest and pocket stuffing. We just so happen to have been calling it the Second Gilded Age for years by coincidence.
    I'm not suggesting it's a new thing, but does it not surprise you how there's such a lack of it here?

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In local covid news our dear leaders have caved to public whingeing and are going to require proof of a negative test prior to travel/arrival from next week. Hopefully this rule fucks off by the time I am due to return at the end of August as I don't really fancy being relieved of Ł40 per person (or more) for a 'supervised lateral flow test'. I mean, what the fuck is that?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because from a policy perspective it's the most expedient way out of everything being fucked up, even if clinical need (or whatever it is you are getting at) may not strictly demand it?
    It's not a clinical need I'm getting at, it's actual science. We do not need to 'force' people to get vaccinated to get out of this. We've done enough already (when you factor in those who've had it as well), more than enough.

There is simply no reason to be doing this, so if it's not for money, why are we?

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Politics/perceived public demand would be my guess propagated by everyone shitting their pants about cases when they really ought not etc.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is simply no reason to be doing this, so if it's not for money, why are we?
    The conspiracy theorists would say it's all part of the great reset and the government wanting all your information on a data passport and being able to control the population digitally (or something like that).

Sounds a bit looney to me.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are very few people that genuinely can’t have the vaccine for health reasons. The rest are just the same as the cunts who also couldn’t wear a mask “for health reasons” and frankly, fuck them.

Nobody has to stay outside in the rain anyway, they can stay at home.
    Telling them to stay at home is still discrimination, even if you do think they're cunts.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just raise all the legal ages up to 30 or whatever.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dquincy View Post
    The conspiracy theorists would say it's all part of the great reset and the government wanting all your information on a data passport and being able to control the population digitally (or something like that).

Sounds a bit looney to me.
    To which I have said “they’ve got it all anyway”

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you think we were stopping so many terrorist attacks before COVID?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They were all false flag events obviously.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do like the logic that the vaccine is going to start killing off the global population as if the powers that be would 1) leave the troublesome questioners behind and kill off the compliant sheep and 2) crash the system that makes them shit loads of money and means they don't have to do the shit jobs like creating food or cleaning their mansions.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep. It’s all absolutely mental. Probably only beaten to worst conspiracy theory by the 5G bilge.

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you think we were stopping so many terrorist attacks before COVID?
    "But what about the ones they didn't?" #RippleEffect #SpareChange :thinkingemoji:

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I felt a bit crap last night but I put it down to shitty sleep and running around moving all week. I felt alright today, went to work, and figured the tasteless sausage roll I had for dinner was just shit. My friend has sent me a pizza as a flatwarming thing, and I can barely taste it. I am otherwise fine though.

Fucking hell. I've seen loads of people this week moving. I'll be pinging half the city if I'm positive.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The other problem is that I've been stoating round the office mask-free like the biggest man in the world, so certain nonces will want me on attempted murder charges.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the new world of tasteless food. Have you done a test yet?

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have booked one for tomorrow. I can still taste a bit, but it's more like tasting saltiness/whatever than specifics.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds pretty nailed on, Fluis.

Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What’s going on that you’re all near getting it at the same time? Is it just the complete relaxation of restrictions there?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it is basically that. Delta is rife.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What’s going on that you’re all near getting it at the same time? Is it just the complete relaxation of restrictions there?
    It's absolutely fucking everywhere. But cases 30% down on last week, so seems we're past the peak.

More successful than most Magic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    I have booked one for tomorrow. I can still taste a bit, but it's more like tasting saltiness/whatever than specifics.
    That's exactly it.

I did get an extremely faint whiff of deodorant today.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-57942217

1 in 75 people in England currently have Covid.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    That's exactly it.

I did get an extremely faint whiff of deodorant today.
    Glad to hear you're feeling better. You're one of the best posters on here.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fucking hell.

More successful than most Magic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)