0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nonces

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    There are people who fight sexual offence investigations/charges and they clear their reputation. Craig Charles and Cliff Richard spring to mind. So no, I don't care that I'm not the biggest star on earth or worth $100m, there are some things you just fight.

It would have taken up so little of his actual time to fight anyway. More of his money, but he was happy to give that away anyway.
    Whoever the fuck those people are, they weren't going to have the top story on world news every day be Day 125 of the Michael Jackson Fucks Kids Trial for a year or more, so again, entire irrelevant to the point.

Now, you can say that that leads YOU to believe he's a paedo, and that's your opinion and I respect your opinion.

But there is no real, actual evidence. Millions were spent trying to collect any evidence and they couldn't find them.

If your argument is MJ paid off everyone to make this all go away, then they're all just as fault for advocating for such a monsterous human.

Though, I would say, you're telling me not once person stopped and said "MJ's estate is paying the city millions to let this fucking kids thing go" and that everyone was simultaneously okay with this wantan use of public funds?

I mean sure that's plausible but is it REASONABLE? I'm not sure.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bruh, do you think Jeffrey Epstein killed himself?

Quote Originally Posted by bruhnaldo View Post
    Though, I would say, you're telling me not once person stopped and said "MJ's estate is paying the city millions to let this fucking kids thing go" and that everyone was simultaneously okay with this wantan use of public funds?
    Fucks sake... Have you heard of the Catholic Church?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phonics View Post
    You're going balls to the wall based on him not being convicted.
    Indicted*. Conviction is such a long, long step from an indictment I feel it very important to make this determination.

At any rate,

Accuser 1 gets paid $24m despite there being no indictment.

You think it's more plausible that subsequent accusations weren't POTENTIALLY (i'm not saying for sure I'm asking you just for the plausibility) money grabs within themselves?

The two guys from the documentary last year (earlier this year?) got their accounts ripped apart from what I understood. Otherwise, what are we really working with?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bruh, do you think Jeffrey Epstein killed himself?
    Fucks sake... Have you heard of the Catholic Church?
    Why does MJ have to be guilty just because other people are bad, though?

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Otherwise, what are we really working with?
    Public rumour and allegations since I was old enough to know what being a paedo even was? Bruh, how do you live in a world where Harvey Weinstein has had to quit every company he owns but has not been indicted and also die on this hill.

Justin Timberlake was given an album written/produced for Michael Jackson when the second grand jury happened. Everyone knew.

You live in a world where an international paedophile hosted parties with Bill Gates, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, and a member of the fucking Royal Family ffs. Rich people do horrific shit ALL THE TIME IN PUBLIC and they don't go to jail.

ram it up your shitpipe Giggles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We needed a nonce sympathiser to spice things up on the board. Fair play Bruh.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Debating if Jacko was a fiddler, in 2019.

Jim'll wins every time, he did it basically in full view and in hospitals he had named after him for being such a great bloke. Seemingly everyone knew it too, which just makes him even 'better'. He must have pissed himself to sleep every night.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Public rumour and allegations
    Again proving there's no point spending a year+ and probably just as much money being embarrassed every single day on national news worldwide because the Court of Public Opinion (read: their own personal feelings regardless of any evidence or potential circumstance otherwise) rules supreme over everything else.

Bruh, how do you live in a world where Harvey Weinstein has had to quit every company he owns but has not been indicted and also die on this hill.
    Harvey Weinstein was forced out to save the businesses in which he started and the hundreds of jobs and millions of dollars made by them otherwise.

Being forced out by your board of directors because of public opinion (edit: that directly affects other people's livelihood and bottomline) is a little different than prescribing allegations as proof in the case of one person and one person's career and life only.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't tell whether you're innocent or naive but I have to respect it.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again, I could understand one's reluctance to believe in MJ's innocence but just say you'd rather believe MJ fucked kids.

Don't paint me as an asshole for not just assuming the guilt of a man whose life none of us were truly privy, especially when I feel I've posted several points that could and probably SHOULD at least give you SOME pause to just wholeheartedly believe every accusation.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Spikey M I hope you're fuckin happy with your noncy thread

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also FUCK whoever made those thread tags I hate you and hope the weather is bad on a day you need it to be sunny.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You do remember that this all started with Jim saying 'lol someone tried to convince me that MJ didn't fuck kids' and your reply was 'Because he is innocent'. You're the only one who implied certainty in here.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bruh, please give me your take on Jeffrey Epstein. I would genuinely be interested in hearing it.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh I'm sorry are we not doing "innocent until proven guilty" these days?!!?!

Cause as you know he hasn't been convicted (OR INDICTED!) of any God damned mother fuckin thing!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bruh, please give me your take on Jeffrey Epstein. I would genuinely be interested in hearing it.
    Please quote and select the human who was indicted on charges of sexual abuse below, knowing that at the very, very least indictment implies at least some existing evidence of misconduct:

[ ] Jeffrey Epstein
    [ ] Michael Jackson

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude, I don't believe a guilty conviction proves you're guilty so why would one of innocence? That's why I'm asking for your Epstein take.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what you're saying is that regardless of what can or cannot be proven, your personal opinion will always reign supreme, so there's really no point for anyone to try to "clear their name" because at the end of the day people are going to believe what they want to believe?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you think on Epstein Phonics?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is there to think? He literally plead guilty to soliciting an underage prostitute in 2008.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is there to think? He literally plead guilty to soliciting an underage prostitute in 2008.
    I don't know, which is why I'm asking Phonics the question as he keeps banging on about him.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think his original Florida sentence was done to use up all the evidence against him knowing he'd get a sweetheart deal. He was murdered in Prison, by god knows who, when that got turned into a federal case. They tried to offer the 3 guards that 'forgot to check on him' and turned the cameras off a plea deal before charging them today. We all know what happened.

I think he was a bit-part low level money launderer and public face for a whole world of nefarious shit.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think his original Florida sentence was done to use up all the evidence against him knowing he'd get a sweetheart deal. He was murdered in Prison by god knows who, when that got turned into a federal case.

I think he was a bit-part low level money launderer and public face for a whole world of nefarious shit.
    I've been reading about him since the Prince Andrew interview and the whole thing stinks to high heaven. How he was offered that deal in the first place only lends itself to one conclusion (he knew where the bodies were buried) and given the rumours about the people he hosted and his penchant for taping things it was very convenient that he died in prison, while some guards were being very bad at their jobs.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been reading about him since the Prince Andrew interview and the whole thing stinks to high heaven. How he was offered that deal in the first place only lends itself to one conclusion (he knew where the bodies were buried) and given the rumours about the people he hosted and his penchant for taping things it was very convenient that he died in prison, while some guards were being very bad at their jobs.
    You've only reached the tip of the iceberg. It's so much worse than a brief browse looks and it goes so far.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hit me.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are illuminati noncing conspiracies the new jet fuel can't melt steel beams? I'm really not sure why you'd bother with it.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hit me.
    Would you like the political connection stuff, the money stuff, the paedo stuff, the cia/mossad connection stuff or the human/drug trafficking stuff? It's late.

You might hate the personalities involved but I reccomend TrueAnon, https://soundcloud.com/trueanonpod

The hosts can be a little annoying and the sound qualities awful but their research is as legit as you can get for stuff you'd file under conspiracy theory.