Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
There are people who fight sexual offence investigations/charges and they clear their reputation. Craig Charles and Cliff Richard spring to mind. So no, I don't care that I'm not the biggest star on earth or worth $100m, there are some things you just fight.

It would have taken up so little of his actual time to fight anyway. More of his money, but he was happy to give that away anyway.
Whoever the fuck those people are, they weren't going to have the top story on world news every day be Day 125 of the Michael Jackson Fucks Kids Trial for a year or more, so again, entire irrelevant to the point.

Now, you can say that that leads YOU to believe he's a paedo, and that's your opinion and I respect your opinion.

But there is no real, actual evidence. Millions were spent trying to collect any evidence and they couldn't find them.

If your argument is MJ paid off everyone to make this all go away, then they're all just as fault for advocating for such a monsterous human.

Though, I would say, you're telling me not once person stopped and said "MJ's estate is paying the city millions to let this fucking kids thing go" and that everyone was simultaneously okay with this wantan use of public funds?

I mean sure that's plausible but is it REASONABLE? I'm not sure.