Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
Turns out playing with a team of 69-rated players, whose attributes were chosen by people who’ve never played PES, makes the game quite hard. Plus I’m not very good. Only playing on Professional too!

Changed formation now to a 4-4-2 narrow diamond, because no amount of tweaking the instructions will get my wingers and fullbacks to automatically run down the wings, so going down the ‘pass around in midfield and hope a through ball gets my striker a chance’ route.

Also feels like every freekick the computer has a shot with, goes in. Any tips to stop that @Shindig / @Limoutsonik? There was something to do with Y/triangle but I must’ve misread it cos it’s doing nothing.
There is a button to press that makes the wall jump but you need to time it to the nanosecond.Other than that,there is a manual GK control that you can make the GK move freely before and during the process. I am not that familiar with that though. I mostly do myclub and attend to avoid tackling or fouling close to my penalty area precisely for that reason.