User Tag List

Page 76 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,800 of 4586

Thread: FIFA 20: Sponsored by VOLTA Football, apparently.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hinteregger from the Deluxe TOTS SBC. Jesus fucking christ I just cant pack anything good these last couple of weeks.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Presumably you used it all up getting fucking Eusebio. Stop whinging.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got Smalling in the Deluxe. I now have three untradeable TOTS Serie A CB's (Smalling, Manolas and De Vrij)

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nep's opened about 10 viewer ones on his stream.

4 x Serdar and 3 x Steve so far.

Just a scandal.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the other hand I'm really enjoying the following:

Silvers I've been hoarding > Silver upgrade packs + BPM > 82-88 Upgrade > 82+ Upgrades for dupes and SBC fodder for the non-dupes.

Even packed a shit TOTS from the 82-88's.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ilicic from my 'Deluxe' TOTS pack.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did a few upgrade packs as well as the Deluxe and the TOTS challenge that returned a Jumbo Gold.

Duplicate Diego Carlos from the Deluxe pack, but luckily I bought the one I already have and he's held his value nicely so that's a win. Odsonne fucking Edouard from the Jumbo, which would have seen the computer leaving through the window if he wasn't tradeable, then some shitty 86 lad from the Irish leagues from one of the upgrade packs. Not a bad return for essentially zero outlay.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fucking Sommer from the "Deluxe" pack. Eat a bag of dicks, EA

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ROW as an 82 - Nice.

Another Deluxe rather than Ultimate TOTS - scummy fucks

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Niederlechner

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    88 Quintilla from the ROW one. Looks like a decent little card but will never get used.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jozwiak from the ROW. Fuck this game seriously.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    ROW as an 82 - Nice.

Another Deluxe rather than Ultimate TOTS - scummy fucks
    Surely that is a weird glitch. There is the same SBC twice?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep. Similar to the party bad crap they did earlier. I think there was three of those with slightly varied requirements.

They have just copied and pasted this one.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ginter from the second 'Deluxe' SBC.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Richarlison from the second Deluxe. If he was tradeable he'd be straight on the transfer list, but he puts me two players short of an all 90+ Brazil team so I'll just make that so he doesn't go to waste.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I had bottled the 30th game at the weekend, there were no guaranteed Ultimate TOTSSF players in the 2 red picks I had today. However, I did still get one choice from the Ultimate TOTSSF and what a choice it was - 96 Joshua Kimmich who further bolsters the ridiculous Bundesliga midfield options I have in the club. For the second pick, I took Trauner, the 90 rated Austrian CB who has some pretty crazy stats. There are some solid Austrian choices at the back, not to mention Sabitzer, so could be a fun squad to make down the line.

The rest of the rewards were quite kind to me - Perisic, Coman, Boateng, Saul, Verratti as well as TOTSSF Stuani. I used a few in completing Deniz Undav and the rest will go towards the 96 Modric. The Guaranteed RotW pack was a complete dud unfortunately. Byrne will also go straight into the Modric SBC.

I'm aiming for another full weekend of 30 games if possible, and cracking Gold 2 and 17 wins - especially as the Ultimate TOTSSF will be in the red picks again. I'm going to switch up the team somewhat, with the Ajax trio of Tagliafico, Ziyech and Promes being dropped to the bench and I'll move to a narrow formation to make use of the glut of Bundesliga midfielders. The new TOTSSF Leibold will come into the squad in the left back spot - looks a bit of a bargain for 40k.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Deluxe SBC again.

A duplicate of Yuri Beriche
    Last edited by Trancemeister; 11-06-2020 at 05:08 PM.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And no additional upgrade packs and another untradeable SBC pack.

To actively keep taking things away that have been there before is piss poor.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didnt do yesterdays and wont do todays.

Would rather chuck fodder into Modric

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did it with TOTS Oblak and some untradeables (I'm still an idiot) and got Henderson.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post

Would rather chuck fodder into Modric
    Yep. Wasn't lost on me that I could have just got him instead. I ignored that fact, but it wasn't lost on me.

At least those Premium SBC's give me something to grind for into next year, I won't be buying next year's version.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    I did it with TOTS Oblak and some untradeables (I'm still an idiot) and got Henderson.
    Thats not bad though. Getting Smalling in my first told me I was ahead of the curve and to pass on the next

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did I spell it wrong? I meant the shit keeper.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought you meant Jordan not Dean. Oof

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They snuck that new objective player in there. He looks good.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We haven't got an Ultimate TOTS SBC yet? Just th3 same three SBCs for all TOTS in a row?

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not like EA to re-use things...

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Richarlison is obscene. I bought 92 Rivaldo and TOTS Marquinhos to fill out the Brazil side I mentioned before, and using that side last night Richarlison scored twenty four goals and assisted seven in twelve games, all Rivals. He seems to run straight through defenders and his shots always just rocket straight into the top corner no matter the angle.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    94 and 97 (Premium) David Silva SBCs.

The 94 is just an 86.

The other is 83, 85 and 86.

It actually might be worth doing both.

Edit: Scratch that. Its coming in over the cheapest 94.
    Last edited by Danny; 12-06-2020 at 05:24 PM.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, another weekend of FUT Champs beckons, with the promise of the Ultimate TOTSSF still available in the red picks. Early noise suggests it may be a little less sweaty this week thankfully. This is the team I'm going in with - using 4 depth defence with pressure on heavy touch, and a balanced attack with players in box on 6.

Promes, Fuenzalida and Undav are the most probable subs, especially if I change to a 4-3-3 as games progress. Just for fun, I'm going to document the weekend shitshow for you all.

Game 1
    I'm immediately wary as the squad screen in displayed - my opponent has an all gold Prem team, apart from Prime Moments Ronaldinho and TOTSSF Richarlison. First thoughts are that this is somebody who knows what they're doing. However, Kamada thumps us into an early lead after Werner played him through. My optimism is short-lived though and at half-time, we're 4-1 down and my opponent has quickly proven to be a classic FUT Champs opponent - 1 depth defending and quick counters. He strikes twice more with some glorious cutbacks in the 2nd half, before Kamada and Werner score a couple of consolations very late on to restore a little pride.

Dominating a game isn't enough to win on FIFA. As it is, I'm already fuming and I'm only one game in. Brilliant.

Me - 3 (Kamada 9', 85', Werner 87')
    Opponent - 6 (Lucas 11', 16', Ronaldinho 39', 78', Richarlison 45', 82')

Game 2
    Another weird squad to be faced with - a full TOTSSF/Moments team with Mane, Renato Sanches, Verratti, Thiago Silva, but then some random players such as Mariano, Falcao and Ajayi, dropping the overall chemistry to somewhere around 70. I quickly suss that this guy isn't as good and we can control the game pretty comfortably in the middle of the park. Werner plays the role of provider in the 1st half, assisting firstly Sabitzer and then Kamada on the stroke of half-time to put us 2 up at the break.

In the second half, I feel comfortable enough to make a couple of subs - Undav and Lodeiro coming on for cameos. Undav takes advantage of a struggling opponent to thump in 2 goals and lay on Lodeiro for a strike of his own. A walk in the park and a very comfortable win.

Me - 5 (Sabitzer 14', Kamada 45', Undav 65', 83', Lodeiro 71')
    Opponent - 0

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice breakdowns.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How's Undav Thommo?

Fair play to you for continuing to grind this. I've got the player objectives piling up and I'm struggling so much to start them, let alone play weekend league.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SincereTheRebel View Post
    Nice breakdowns.
    Cheers Sincere.

How's Undav Thommo?

Fair play to you for continuing to grind this. I've got the player objectives piling up and I'm struggling so much to start them, let alone play weekend league.
    Undav is actually pretty good. If I'm honest he's even a slight upgrade on the 2nd POTM Werner - the work rates are the only thing that let him down. Great sub to bring on after 60-70 mins.

I've also neglected the player objectives for the past week - Weekend League is the most enjoyable part of the game for me as it has the finite number of games to measure your performance on, and the matchmaking seems to be a lot more fair than Rivals.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm on annual leave week after next, so unless EA shit the bed with rewards I might give it a crack.

Rivals is so fucked I'm now in Division 10. I only play it for objectives and quit as soon as I go 1-0 down to anyone with hands to get the shitty, shitty objectives done as fast as possible, but still.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thommo View Post
    Cheers Sincere.

Do you do those after every game?

I'm on annual leave week after next, so unless EA shit the bed with rewards I might give it a crack.

Rivals is so fucked I'm now in Division 10. I only play it for objectives and quit as soon as I go 1-0 down to anyone with hands to get the shitty, shitty objectives done as fast as possible, but still.
    They need to change that for the the next game. The way objectives are done is insane.

A lot of work needs to be done IMO. Im still waiting for them to give us a stats breakdown of your WL performances. It might be time for me to put together a lost of things I would like to see. I can probably just look in the Fifa 19 thread and pull the request for FIFA 20

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I'd go for it if they keep the TOTSSF in the red picks. Opportunity to really flesh out some squads for other leagues if that is the case.

Do you do those after every game?
    I normally just jot down the scores, scorers and assisters for each Weekend League, just as I'm a bit of a stats nerd. Fancied adding to it the weekend and writing up a little something for each game just for the hell of it.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're a stats nerd Thommo, get into NBA2K20. It's rife with them. And while not without its problems, the game is much better than FIFA.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to get to level 15 today. Probably take Gil Das and throw him straight into the second piece of Modric.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're a stats nerd Thommo, get into NBA2K20. It's rife with them. And while not without its problems, the game is much better than FIFA.
    Considering it's now on Xbox GamePass I might actually give it a go.

Game 3
    Very strong French side awaited me with Mbappe, Kante, Varane and Ousmane Dembele in the opposition XI. For the first 20 minutes, I thought I would be in for a battle and it was my opponent who took the lead breaking through with Benzema to smash in an opener. However, Werner dragged us back level soon after and we were fairly dominant for the rest of the half. Werner was again on target midway through the second half, stealing the ball in midfield and sprinting through to power one in the top corner. It should have been a very comfortable win - Ginter heading against the post from a corner, and Kimmich striking both posts with one shot.

But so much of FIFA is down to the mental side of the game, and so it proved when Benzema wriggled into some space and drilled in an equaliser in stoppage time.

So into extra time we went, and my subs played a big part in sealing the game - Visca getting behind before laying it on to Witsel to score a 3rd. My opponent did hit back once again through a stunner from 20 yards from Mbappe, but Promes was the provider for the winner, setting up Thomas Müller to hammer home late on. It should never have been so tight.

Me - 4 (Werner 27', 64', Witsel 94', Müller 113')
    Opponent - 3 (Benzema 18', 90', Mbappe 109')

Game 4
    I faced a very meta opponent team (Mbappe, Varane, Diego Carlos) with Prime Rush playing up top, and he came flying out of the blocks. I was 3 down inside quarter of an hour thanks in part to two dragbacks inside the box, and once again, it was proving how Weekend League is so dependent on keeping your head.

Once I settled, I came back into the game with Werner providing assists for Müller and Sabitzer, ensuring we went into half-time just 3-2 down. The game felt quite even, with my opponent overall just having the edge and so it proved in the 2nd half - Rush doubled the lead, and I was forced to push forward, with constant pressure applied. This open the gap for Rush to score his second and seal a 5-2 win for my opponent. A frustrating game that I threw away in the mad opening spell.

Me - 2 (Müller 26', Sabitzer 40')
    Opponent - 5 (Mbappe 3', Gnabry 6', Lemar 11', Rush 57', 79')

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And here's the ultimate TOTS SBC, 89 rated. Sommer or Carvajal I can feel it.

And it's Sancho. Well atleast it wasn't those two. Although doesn't fit my team one bit.
    Last edited by Trancemeister; 13-06-2020 at 05:18 PM.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    89 rated with 70 chemistry.

They really are a shower of shit.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is stupid expensive but I may do it and I should be rewarded given I don't play as much as I once did. Just under a thousand games played this version. I usually finish closer to 2000

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sancho seem to be common as fuck from this SBC.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trancemeister View Post
    Sancho seem to be common as fuck from this SBC.
    From the players that are good I already have him and Benzema, so I may actually not do it.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moments Zola seems cheap considering it looks like he fits the met. Am I missing something here?

https://www.futbin.com/20/player/455...nfranco%20Zola

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And now the TOTS SBC has gone.

You couldn't make it up.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moments Zola seems cheap considering it looks like he fits the met. Am I missing something here?

https://www.futbin.com/20/player/455...nfranco%20Zola
    There are better meta cards for far cheaper than that.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The odds for getting Sancho weren't fair. He was getting pulled like crazy on Runthefutmarket stream.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And now the TOTS SBC has gone.

You couldn't make it up.
    The rating was costly. The fuck they reomve it for?

There are better meta cards for far cheaper than that.
    As an icon though..