Mert donning it.
Quote Originally Posted by Mert View Post
Weekly weigh-ins via video recording on Whatsapp to ensure compliance / not holding onto anything, venmo each other $50 if we haven't dropped at least 1.5 lbs since the previous weigh-in? $250 to whoever hits 30lbs first? I'll be happy to go 2 or 3 to 1 re: payments. We can even make it it's own thread with pictures to keep it interesting.

Srs. I'm doing it with another friend of mine already.

I open the public weight-loss competition to anyone interested.

Well 26. 27 in December (hence turning 27 this year). I've been on the forums since FM '05.

It's definitely not young young, and more in the young professional category.
I get why you're doing it, but I don't have much cash to throw around and my recent form diet-wise has been dreadful. I'm calorie counting now, though, so there's no lying to myself when bingeing. Plus its the final sprint to summer. 1kg-2kg a week from here and by the first festival at the end of May all should be well.

I get what you mean about not feeling young. I'm 28 and really don't feel young. The 40+yos at work get upset when I say that I'm old and they're definitely old, but women tend to come in with the mindset that old = bad. I'd much rather spend time with them than an 18yo, though. Saying that, I have more energy now than I've ever had in adult life, so I don't feel like getting older is crippling me. Maybe I'll feel worse about ageing when I'm past 30 and slowing down.