Like proper spicy shit. It's a legitimate addiction. I'll see a habanero pepper at the grocery, buy one, try to eat it, touch my penis on accident, and then die. I've done this multiple times.

If anyone's ever watched Hot Ones on YouTube, I ordered their 'Last Dab'. The hottest sauce. Now, sauces never come close in spiciness to actual peppers, no matter how hard you try. So it's not like I'm eating a ghost pepper or anything. But you can easily set yourself on fire if you douse a dish properly. This sauce (more like a paste tbh) tastes curry-like, so it's really good on pizzas and chicken and the like. But it'll fuck you up if you're too liberal with it, and there are some dishes it absolutely does not go with. One time I made a bowl of spaghetti with olive oil and parmesan like a fucking Italian, and I thought it was really boring, so I loaded up some Last Dab on it. Horrible. Don't do that.

My girlfriend bought me an assortment of hot peppers for Valentine's Day. Fuck a chocolate, rose, whatever. I will say, though, even though it's not spicy at all, I think the jalapeno has got the best taste out of any pepper. Edward Jalapeno or whoever decided to grow it deserves a hand.