Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The InterTTH Consolation Knockouts 2019

Second time's the charm!

This is for the poor bastards who didn't make it through the first round of the main tournament.

So we have 41 people but THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE WINNER (of the first round losers.)

First order of business: Guybrush. 41 is a pain in the arse number to get down to a round of 32 with only one set of extra voting. And you barely ever post. And will probably never read this anyway. And got zero votes, so tough shit.

Second order of business: As discussed in the other thread, this will be a totally random draw and a straight knockout. I don't have the whole bracket yet as I don't want the excitement to become too unbearable for us all. So first things first we'll have the eight matchups between the 16 people who got the least votes but without being Guybrush. Once this is done we'll have our full round of 32.

I'll give this until Sunday night at, say, 6pm for people to vote.

SOMEHOW A QUALIFYING ROUND FOR PEOPLE WHO ALREADY GOT VOTED OUT ONCE
    Luke Emia vs. Josh
    Spoonsky vs. Greg
    Demerit vs. Adamski
    Limoutsonik vs. AyDee
    Five Time vs. TG09
    Clunge vs. Nick
    Bob Sacamano vs. hfswjyr
    Boom-Boom-18 vs. Manc

Sadly in an alternate universe where I got it right the first time you may have had the chance to witness the internet forum bloodsport of Greg vs. Josh.

Really simple, bold your winner (or delete the losers if you're on a phone) and then by Sunday evening we'll have our full UEFATotoWinners' Cup bracket ready to go.
    Last edited by Ian; 08-02-2019 at 08:06 PM.