Quote Originally Posted by niko_cee View Post
Really thought I'd come in here to see Phonics wanking himself silly over Guendouzi, or whatever he is called.

Torreira really is comically small. Such a little rat in the classic Uruguayan sense as well (so bound to be a fan favourite). Not sure about the midfield of him, Guendouzi and Xhaka. Pretty stodgy. Xhaka does take nice corners though. Well, at least until the last few he hit.

No idea what Aubameyang does for 99% of the game, but he could have had a hattrick but for some excellent saves from Ryan, who is going to be missed.

Emery's halftime changes really didn't work. Even though Ozil was largely anonymous in the first half they were absolute bilge in the second half and Brighton really ought to have won with the chances Propper and March had. Andone should have been on way earlier and hopefully he starts against Everton, with Arsenal's defence towards the end someone with a bit of pace over the top could have murdered them. Someone needs to have a word with Lichsteiner about his boots.

Seeing big Jurgen score a goal in the flesh though, a rare privilege.
What can I say, I’m an enigma. Hoping we can have more than one centre back involved by the time Liverpool rolls around. Doubt it though.

I also have no idea what Aubameyang does.