Quote Originally Posted by Mazuuurk View Post
One thing I definitely feel with United right now - which I can't explain very well - is that I'm not sure how good most of the players in the team actually are.
Apparently I agree with you:

WDYTOE - Man United

David de Gea - Outstanding human, prone to silly error once every 5 matches.
Victor Lindelöf - Inconsistent as fuck, looks lost a majority of the time for the club but makes a nice tackle every now and then that makes you think "oh wait maybe he's finally coming good?"
Eric Bailly - Seems to be hurt more than not. An absolute fucking madman which at times is awesome but at others fucks us up entirely.
Phil Jones - Bless his heart
Paul Pogba - Needs to move on. It's just not going to happen at United, is it? At least we tried.
Alexis Sánchez - I've maintained he's been shit for years and nothing is going to change that fact.
Juan Mata - Should be playing for Valencia again let's be real.
Romelu Lukaku - What's happened to you, son? At the World Cup all I could think of was thank fuck we've already spent millions on this lad he'd be worth 10x that now.
Marcus Rashford - The flashes of brilliance come and go. I don't really know what to think anymore. Was surprised he was given the #10 tbqh.
Anthony Martial - I fucking love Anthony Martial and can't say a bad word about him.
Chris Smalling - My boy you try so so so hard but it's time to fuck off to West Ham or something.
Lee Grant - Enjoy your wages, papa.
Jesse Lingard - Never understood the hype but love the little fucker anyways. Used to bemoan he only scored 1 in every 30 appearances and then he said "no really, watch how I only score 1 in 26" just to piss me off. Sweet dance moves though.
Andreas Pereira - Who fucking knows? I've never seen it but apparently it exists. It being immense talent.
Marcos Rojo - Psycho like Bailly but 10x less talented. Not a bad squad player I reckon.
Fred - See Andreas Pereira.
Ashley Young - Greatest crosser of a football of his generation. Stand up individual. Should've been knighted but Harry Kane can't score sitters in the World Cup the fucking prick.
Diogo Dalot - Too early to tell but did well in the couple appearances I've seen.
Ander Herrera - Great rotational player. Has a nice eye for a slick pass every now and then.
Sergio Romero - lol ok
Luke Shaw - Love the lad. Hopefully he keeps progressing.
Timothy Fosu-Mensah - Nah.
Antonio Valencia(c) - Probably should've moved on by now tbh but he's a good rotational player to have when fit.
Marouane Fellaini - One of the greatest midfielders of all time if you really think about it.
Nemanja Matić - His debut was amazing and then it's been basically shit ever since.
Matteo Darmian - Why are you still here lad?
Axel Tuanzebe - Who knows?
Scott McTominay - I really have no idea what he does well.
Joel Castro Pereira - I like this guy but anyways who really cares

If you actually read any of this thanks for helping me kill my last 15 minutes at work xx