Football Manager 2019 will be saying goodbye to the iconic ‘Manager Man’ who has featured on the cover of every Football Manager game since FM 2005, to be replaced by a manager’s eye view of the pitch as the gaffer and players head down the tunnel ahead of a big match. With redesigned logos, loads of new and improved features, and the implementation of the DFL Bundesliga license for the first time, Football Manager 2019 is set to be even more comprehensive in its realism than ever before. See the new look for the first time in this exclusive trailer:
The full version of FM19 will be released on November 2nd. FM Touch 19 and FM Mobile will all be released on the same day like last year.
As expected the FM19 Beta will be released two weeks before the full release. Looking at the calendar October 18 or 19 seem to be the dates for the FM19 Beta release.

I've just pre-ordered. Loads of places have it, I went with the sortitoutsi.net one as I got extra off for being a premium member.

Who you going to play as?
I will do the beta with Liverpool, as always. Then I think this is the year I finally make Wycombe Wanderers into world beaters.