User Tag List

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Football Manager 2019

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After narrowing it down to Croatia, Austria or Greece I thought I'd check CD keys for the price of the newer versions just on the off chance of avoiding the above mentioned gap in time.

FM18 is only £4 and 19 is £13.

I'll probably pick on of those versions up and carry on with it instead, assuming both will run more efficiently as each version seems to.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We've got a good chance here.

We play Porto away with Madrid hosting Chelsea.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why haven't you got the real names/badges, you degenerate?

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There aren't any proper packs on the workshop.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got FM19 mobile version and tbh i'm kinda annoyed with it at the moment.

Just seems harder to do literally anything, which makes sense but, also might be down to the fact out of 5 games in charge I only scored 1 goal.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still on the original save I started on the first day, might be my longest game ever. Won everything as Cov in 2034 and I've got one season until we move into a 60000-seater named after me. An official club legend icon god, yet I still have to threaten to quit in order to get the physios a pay rise.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't understand why they don't adress these things.

They don't really need to change much each year (and they don't, right), but what they really, really, really should be focusing on is sitting down and thinking about all the different scenarios that they have created that just are not nuanced at all.

It's the same as agents basing their salary demands on talents off of the PA or whatever it is, rather than how well known they actually are, if other clubs are currently interested, etc, or one of your star players wanting to leave to a "bigger club" in the same league after you've won said league 4 years in a row or something, all that stuff.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They need to tear the whole thing to bits, take a few years off and start from scratch but why the hell would they when they've got willing idiots who will hand over a load of money for a lick of paint every single year?

If I had the OS to do that Game Pass for PC thing I was gonna give it a go but when Cord tells me the latest bullshit* going on in his save I'm glad it didn't work and I can just play my FM15 save when I get the itch.

* Of course by this I mean "a lot of the same bullshit that's been in the game for a decade."

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazuuurk View Post
    I don't understand why they don't adress these things.

They don't really need to change much each year (and they don't, right), but what they really, really, really should be focusing on is sitting down and thinking about all the different scenarios that they have created that just are not nuanced at all.

It's the same as agents basing their salary demands on talents off of the PA or whatever it is, rather than how well known they actually are, if other clubs are currently interested, etc, or one of your star players wanting to leave to a "bigger club" in the same league after you've won said league 4 years in a row or something, all that stuff.
    That fucks me off every time I play this game. I'll have a Southend United team with back to back League and cup doubles, CL wins, the works, but Arsenal or Chelsea pop up for one of my rotation players, despite winning nothing for 8 years, and the whole team is in uproar for standing in the way of the prick taking a 'step up'.

It can't even be that hard to fix.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah they just need to introduce a "reasonability" score for everything that happens.

Is this a reasonable reaction of Player / Agent / whatever? NO. It's not fucking reasonable.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having to make promises to improve parts of the team really shouldn't apply when you're champions of Europe and winning titles at a canter too.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only 9 for finishing... but 19 and 6' 7"

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make that lad a false 9.

The above issues are to do with the reputation system. It just can't keep up with you improving quickly. That and them never really adding massive new features stops me buying this every year. I did from 05-12, but these days I think I tend to buy every 3 years.

I'll probably pick 19 up later for £13 and be good for a few more years.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interviews need an overhaul/removing too.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They've needed to completely overhaul it (focusing on gameplay/recruitment) for about five years. It's almost unplayable for an employed person. Everyone wss perfectly happy when your players were compliant goat-men.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As an aside, I hate the way scouting and training works now. Possibly the only area they didn't need to play with and they fucked it.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FM Touch 17 remains the best compromise for me. It's pretty much flawless, if a bit basic in places, runs superbly and is reasonably up-to-date.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3 of my back 4 suspended, brilliant.

Annoyingly/stupidly, I only have one other CB that isn't complete horseshit.

Lost our first league game in 15 with the shithead CB being at fault for 2 of the 3 goals.
    Last edited by Sir Andy Mahowry; 22-07-2019 at 11:13 PM.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a man.

Into the Semi-Final of the Champions League.

Also, the 'papers' went for Classy Coco. I was half expecting the game to go with Colourful Coco.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Barcelona completely turned us over. The 4-2 first leg was going to be much worse as were losing 4-0 until injury time.

Took the league though which is nice.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After some looking around I've ended up falling on Randers FC.

The Blue Horses play in the Danish Superliga, home to the more well known names of Kobenhavn, Aalborg, Brondby and Midtjylland.

The league currently stands at 17th in the coefficient table, below Greece and Croatia. This means there are currently 4 European spots(1 CL, 3 EL) however all teams have to go through the qualifying phase. 12th spot in the table is needed to guarantee a team into the Europa League group stage, whilst 10th gets one in each.
    In the early part of the save, we'll need the other Danish teams to win as many games as possible.

The Superliga itself starts with a 26 game season, each team playing each other twice. The league then breaks off into two. The Championship group, which is the top 6 teams and then the Relegation group of the bottom 8 teams.

The club has been slowly sliding towards the bottom of the table over recent years. There isn't a rich history here either. The club has won 4 Danish Cups since formation in 1898. However only 1 of those has come since 1973. This was the best season the club has had, with the cup run combining with a 2nd place league finish. The last success was 2006. Other than that there's only a single other 2nd place finish in the clubs history back in 1918.

I've joined the club having disabled first window budgets. There's a modest £228k in the clubs account and there are average facilities. The stadium is a 11k seater on loan from the council. It will do for now, but it costs £204k per year to rent and the prize money for a 6th place finish is only £860k.

The squad is pretty thread bare and half of it is up for renewal in the coming season or 2. I'll need to figure out who is worth extending and quickly. There's a £55k per week wage budget but we're pretty maxed out on that.

Player wise there is a few decent players here but we're simply outclassed by the big teams in the league. As an example, our highest earner is on £3.6k per week, whilst the likes of Kobenhavn have every player in their first team on more than that. There's a gap to be bridged.

This is our best player by some distance. Getting the best out of him will be key.

This is the best youth prospect at the club and he does look good, but maybe not quite yet ready to come straight in.

After that, there's some getting used to things to do. The training and scouting side of things has changed since FM16 so I'll need to adjust. Hopefully this is the start of a long save.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is that FM18?
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah it's 19.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    End of August and we're sitting pretty top of the Superliga. Though we have played all of the big boys at home so far.

As for Danish teams in Europe. Brondby and Nordsjælland both lost quite early in the qualifying stages. Whilst Midtjylland got to the last stage of the CL qualifying stages, they lost out right at the death as they threw away a 2-0 away win to lose 3-0 at home to Young Boys. They drop into the Europa League but have got a group of Chelsea, Braga and Spartak Moscow.
    Kobenhavn were also going well in the qualifiers for this, but drew RB Leipzig in the last round and are out too.

Fuck like you cook.
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've gone CM0102 with the March update and Tapani's patch. If only FM was like this.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After playing everyone once we're in good shape:

Us and Kobenhavn have has opposite seasons so far. They started slow and then have gone on a run including beating us at their place, which is the difference. We got revenge in the Cup knocking them out in the same fixture after they had an early red card.

The Danish Cup seems to separate all of the Superliga teams out until the 4th round so really you could win a cup in 4 reasonably hard games.

Annoyingly though the club is now £750k in the red. At this rate any prize money gained will be wiped out between that and the stadium costs.

EDIT:

Top lads. Unfortunately they've been drawn against Arsenal so that's the end of that.
    Last edited by Gray Fox; 26-07-2019 at 11:21 PM.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just about stumbled over the line there and into the championship group. Top 2 go into Europe qualifying phases automatically, whilst 3rd goes into what they call a European play-off final, with the rest into the full play-offs.
    We've scored only 1 goal less than Kobenhavn which tells me the defence is what's holding us back. I currently only have 2 proper CBs though and one is refusing to sign a new deal and will leave at seasons end.

Into the cup semi-final too. Local derby against AGF awaits.

We got about £2m in for the original league finish, which sent the books back to 0 but we're losing money again. High profile friendlies are needed as well as European money ASAP.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not a bad first season by any stretch.

However in the off season it became clear that money was going to be a bit tight. So much so that when a bid came in of £3.6m for our star player previously pictured, the chairman stepped in and accepted it on my behalf.
    However my % of transfer revenue was quite low on account of the club seemingly leaking money last season.

So I arranged for 3 defenders to come in on free transfers, so the club now has 4 actual and capable centre backs. I also demanded a training ground upgrade. This left us a little wiggle room, so I've brought in Curtis Jones on loan from Liverpool and signed Lewis Wing from 'Boro. He comes in for £1.3m and is instantly the best midfielder at the club. We also have him on a big wage for us, but a 3 year extension clause means I'm not giving him a new deal.

With a much improved defence and new star midfielder the idea is to push on into 2nd place in the table. Kobenhavn are lol amounts better than the rest of the league so we're hoping they can make European progress. Speaking of, this is a crucial year. As the coefficients are a rolling 6 years, we have an awful 2.900 season coming off this time around.
    We could really do with someone making the group stage. The draw for the CL sees Kobenhavn up against Maccabi Tel Aviv, however in the EL we have drawn Bate/Kesla. OB have Sporting and Aalborg have Montpellier. There's another round to navigate after that for everyone as well so it's going to be tricky.
    But current projections have us up to 12th place which would give us a guaranteed team in the EL group stage. That could easily start us snowballing into the top 10.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just had a player, who is signing for Liverpool in 12 days, get injured for 4-5 weeks

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lollll

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My biggest achievement. Managing the guy to 205 caps. I couldn't get him to reconsider.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started a side game as Motherwell and was middling around 6th, at the start of November Charlton sacked Lee Bowyer while 23rd in League One so I made the jump there. They weren't losing lots of games but had instead drawn 10 out of 16 which made them look a lot worse than they are.

Fixed them right up nice, now I'm going to try and use my miracle powers to fuck off into a primo job somewhere else

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got back after some time back home and am back into it.

We've made a flying start in the league winning 6 of 6, though we did this least season. The additions of Wing and Curtis Jones seem to have knocked us up a gear now. They're quite noticeably better than those they have replaced. We also enter the Danish Cup at the 3rd round this year and are playing someone from the 3rd tier of Danish football.

In Europe is the big story though. We were looking at what was going to be a 3 way battle for 12th spot on the coefficient list. We're set to be on the back of Austria and Belgium.
    However crucially, after getting to the final qualifying round of the CL, Kobenhavn lost on pens to go out to Basel. This does at least put them into the group stages of the Europa League though.
    OB are the starts here though. They beat Sporting 1-0 away after a 0-0 home draw and followed that up by beating Sociedad 4-1 away after a 2-0 home loss.

We got by BATE and Viktoria Plzen with relative ease. That gives us 3 teams in the groups which is fantastic for us. However Austria managed to sneak both RB Salzburg and Sturm Graz into the CL groups. They also have Austria Vienna and Rapid in the Europa League.
    The Belgians have Anderlecht in the CL groups but then have Genk, Gent, Brugge and STVV. Sticking with them may be a challenge, but we go on to the group draw:

As you can see both us and OB have a job on our hands with the coefficient in mind, however all 3 of us have groups we could very well get out of. But this the clubs first crack at Europe, so I'm just out to enjoy the ride.

It's also been financially profitable. We got £2.6m just for getting this far and it's another £500k for every win. That's given the club a lot of breathing room. I'm going to look at upgrades to see what I can get.
    Lastly, the option for the club to buy the stadium now exists. Does anyone know about how much this would cost? I wouldn't mind the club cutting off one of its biggest costs, but don't want to set us back a few years doing it.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've just hit the winter break in season 2 so it's another time to take stock.

We started off flying. 11 wins of the first 13 games. There has been a bit of a stumble since then. We were at one point 9 points clear going into a game against Kobenhavn. They beat us and have closed right up. We really did start to run out of steam massively in December. The Europa League games taking it out of us. Still there's definite improvement on last season.

And speaking of Europe.

Both us and Kobenhavn made it through to the first knockout round. However, they have drawn Leverkusen and we have got Valencia. That'll likely be that. But in coefficient news all of the Austrian teams are out of Europe so we're moving above them to 12th in the list. This means a guaranteed EL group spot for someone, and 2 teams into the CL qualification stages too.
    Essentially the champions next season will only need to win 1 tie to get into the CL group stages.

The revenue from even the EL is helping massively. I've had the youth facilities upgraded and even with that sit on £6.4m in the bank. I'm hoping for a bumper transfer kitty come the summer. I want to go regen shopping.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Went out of Europe as expected, though Kobenhavn held on for another round. Because of this we're going above the Austrians next year and also by the finest of margins, the Belgians. We'll also be breathing right down the neck of the Turks and Ukrainians.

I'd like to finish the good league form off, but we now play the others in the championship group home and away. We really need to not lose to our 2 biggest rivals.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Final day decider it is. We've had 2 games to get a win to seal it and bottled both. We're away at Midtjylland and they have AGF away. A point gives us the title, as does them failing to win.

EDIT: 2-0 win for them, but 3-1 win for us take it home.
    Last edited by Gray Fox; 02-08-2019 at 09:46 PM.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been a quiet old summer really. The board gave me a generous £2.4m to spend. However as I've found. Aside from loaning either young, or out of favour players on low wages, it's been tricky to add.
    I've only just been able to afford proper scouts and by this time, most of the regens are all being tracked by the big boys. I nearly had a steal of a young goalkeeper for about £1m but Porto turned up and got him at the last minute.
    Add in that no one really fancies us yet. Makes it tricky.

Still there's 2 pieces of big news. Firstly:

I don't know if this is permanent, or just because of who went down last year. Either way it cuts 4 games off the season.

But the bigger news is we've knocked Celtic out and gone into the group stages of the Champions League. That win was worth £13m which is more than double we had in our bank. The bad news is we've drawn Atletico, Shakthar and Benfica. We'll get a pasting, but it'll be worth it for the money. However it's £800k for a draw and £2.4m for any win.
    Trying to pick on some complacency could land us some valuable cash.

Coming in, we loaned Van der Heide from United and Max Olivera(left back) from Fiorentina, for the cost of their wages. We also extended Curtis Jones for the season and got Matt Smith from City for free, no wage or fee. However Smith right after the CL draw has broken his leg and is all but useless to us now.
    Then we got our steal of the window. Goalkeeper Andre Ferreira joins for a low £325k and will be our new keeper. Lastly we arranged one for the future in this guy:

He'll cost us £1m, but he does come with a problem I've noted a lot. All of the agents are sticking in low release clauses.

This guy has a £3m one and I hope to negotiate that away as soon as I can.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That CB looks potentially mega. Enjoying the updates, GF

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers. It's actually proving the challenge I wanted. It's not easy just to get all the great regens in and I've got the thorn in my side I wanted in Kobenhavn. They started this season with 6 wins from 6, whilst I've already dropped points having rested to get through the CL qualifiers.

Disappointingly though we are the only Danish team left in Europe at the group stage. We are currently 11th in the co-efficient list. This means that this season, the league winners will be going into the final champions play off round, runners up will get into the best place play off R2. Meanwhile we get 3 Europa League places including 1 guaranteed into the group stage.
    I also believe if the team who wins the league loses in their play off, they go into the Europe League groups too.

We were set to go into 9th, which would give us a guaranteed team in either competitions groups, as well as 4 other spots split between. But it's all on us. If we can do it, the next target is 6th on the list. That's about as far as we can realistically go without help from the rest of the league.

That CB looks quality, but because of that bloody clause we're going to either only have him for a year, or we're going to be upping his wages quickly. It's been the same for every negotiation with agents putting that clause in. But the good thing about this league as it is, is that any of these promising 17/18 year olds can come in and play straight away.
    The added bonus as raising the leagues rep is the value of players goes up naturally. As an example, when I came in, the winger I showed was the only player worth £1m in the club. We now have 10(2 loanees), with Lewis Wing being valued at £3.7m. Until we start getting budgets of £20m+ the idea is to bring in as many players for £1-2m and sell them for profit. It all goes back into the club and the cycle starts over. As such we've brought in this guy for £725k too:

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We reach the winter break in Denmark at what I feel is a bit of an odd time. We've played 19 games, which thanks to the news earlier about losing 2 teams, means the first stage of the league only has 3 games left. Still it's going okay:

The early European games knocked us a little and at one point Kobenhavn had 8 wins from 8. I was wondering how we'd catch them. But we have plugged away at it and find ourselves right there. Of the 3 league games left before the Championship phase, we still have to play them at home as well as the bottom 2 away.
    The good news is because of us rising up the coefficient list, 4 of the 6 teams in the Championship group will qualify for Europe, with 1 further place earned in a play off. I'm just hoping it doesn't start to create a divide in the league.

As for the Danish cup, I'm not sure if I mentioned it but we went out last year in the Quarter finals to Aalborg in extra time. We're up to that stage again and this time play Hobro. They are local rivals, though not our derby, but are in the league below after relegation last season and struggling there.

Now onto Europe and a pleasant surprise.

We beat Shakhtar home and away(6-0), who were bloody awful throughout. We also beat Benfica at home in a very narrow and lucky 1-0 win, thanks to Phil Jones(yes) giving us a penalty. We then went away to Benfica and were 3-1 up and loving it. Then our loanee LB decided to two-foot someone. Then came the onslaught. They hit the bar and post late on and we just about scampered away with a 3-3 draw. This proved crucial as we lost again to Atletico on the final day. Things could have been very different.

This means we will gain another £8m just for appearing in the first knockout rounds. Though we did draw Man Utd so we wont be going any further.

This money has been great now. The training facilities were upped to excellent with the latest completion. It gave me the option to upgrade again straight away, so I demanded it and the board said no. A leak to the press later and then a little whinge and they put £3.7m into it and it's in development. Shows me the board will pretty much give me what I want. With that in mind I did the same for the youth facilities. After those 2 have been paid out, we still have £27m in the bank and that will go up further with CL TV money, reward for the round we reached and the Danish league prize money. With a bit of luck we could be on about £40m by the end of the season.
    With that being the case I may explore buying the stadium to make the club completely self sufficient.

In other news from around. I missed that Bournemouth finished 4th last year and got themselves into the CL groups. They got Sevilla, Dortmund and Besiktas and went and won that group.

Lastly I'm looking to push on tactically. I've been working to make us more dominant in the league after spending 2 years playing a 4-4-2 very often. I'm looking to a counter pressing 4-2-3-1 and it has worked well. Though I really now need that next level of player to come in. The coming summer is going to be huge.

2 of our 3 best players are on loans, whilst we have 4-5 members of the rotating squad with contracts set to expire and most of them seem to want to double their money to stay.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, good read this Fox.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://qz.com/1636057/football-mana...rce=reddit.com

Agree with Yev, it’s an entertaining read. I always read these stories, think about playing it and realize I just cannot be arsed.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When’s the new one out for me to buy and never play?

ram it up your shitpipe Giggles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Normally November or so isn't it?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appreciate the feedback lads. Really enjoying it so far.

Back into the game for the winter window to open and a £3.1m bid has come in for one of our rotational players that the squad wants me to keep. Board has transfer revenue % really low so I doubt I'll be able to reinvest.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    https://qz.com/1636057/football-mana...rce=reddit.com

Agree with Yev, it’s an entertaining read. I always read these stories, think about playing it and realize I just cannot be arsed.
    lol, Miles will have kicked the cat up the chimney once that hit his inbox.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The window has SLAMMED SHUT and I managed to go without losing anyone, though our top scorer from seasons 1 and 2 has agreed a deal to leave at the end of the season for free.

As for the incoming, we did some tidy, if unspectacular work. I've managed to extend Curtis Jones for yet another season, though I think that one will be his last. Then come 2 additions, that aren't wow, but I think will work out long term. First, Paulo Estrela has been arranged to come in on a free at the end of the season. He screams average at everything, but with a decent amount of growing room. He'll get way more game time here and he's still young enough to develop. I wouldn't mind selling him on in a year or two, but a good squad guy to have.

And the other bit of business comes in another CM. Scott Guest. He comes from Aberdeen for the tiny fee of £140k. As before he's more of a buy to sell job as he is better than the fee we got him for.
    He's also tiny, which may affect him playing in the team regularly. The will hopefully be a fair few of these kinds of signings. The training facilities to the first team should be the one above excellent(state-of-the-art?) when finished. So I want players to come in, flourish and then move on for a higher fee. More importantly these 2 both have no release clause and no sell on fee % owed to anyone.

After that our first game back was Antonio Contes' United in the Champions League. We ended up losing both legs 2-0. Joao Felix and Leon Bailey getting shut of us handily. I don't even remember us having a real shot on goal.

We did however progress in the Superliga and finished the prelim phase top. Only 10 games to go now outside of the Cup.

One final note is we got our youth intake and got a decent prospect, though the assistant values him higher than I think he'll be.

EDIT: Matt Smith has now returned from a broken leg and is out of contract with City at the end of this season. He wants about 6k per week but the injury has knocked his star rating down a fair bit. I'm not sure what to do with him.
    Last edited by Gray Fox; 06-08-2019 at 11:34 PM.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm seriously about to just buy a laptop to play this after reading these lol