User Tag List

Page 63 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,150 of 7098

Thread: FIFA 19 - Sponsored by Promes to Sevilla

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FUt Kondogbia will change his nation to the african republic eventually?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think there was a tweet saying he would but they don’t normally change old cards. This could be different with it being “live”

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They wont, his upgrade will be his new nation.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Firmino already doing his best to invalidate my FUTMAS version of him

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TOTW item will only match his UCL card. Don't worry your FUTMAS card is safe for 2 more weeks.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What this has probably done is confirmed ST Salah for POTM.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is done.

To break it down. I started with 1,574,000 in the club. One Phase 1 in Rui Costa was done I finished with 1,002,000. I didn't sell the pack pulls in case they were needed and a couple were. But some shit sold on.

Phase 2 was Raul himself and I started on 1,050,000. SBC done and before packs opened I was sat on 146,000. Unfortunately luck was not with me despite the much better pack offerings here.
    Kaylor Navas and Pulisic UCL Live the only 2 walkouts. After selling those and the unsold from before I'm back to 310,000 or so. I'm also rammed full of non-rares and 81 and below rares.

I could sell them and move on but the intention is to submit them back into the upgrades. The question is La Liga or EPL.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having 'mare this weekend. 10-9, comfortably my worst weekend of this edition. I keep losing every other game tightly to ultra defensive or ultra press sweaters. Quite glad I pumped a guy 7-0 who has fielding a full Icon team playing ultra defensive right until the last. Nonetheless, it's not going well.

Not that it's too blame, but I need to upgrade Paulinho-Talisca-Hulk I think... The problem being they're so intrinsically linked it's difficult to pull them apart and upgrade incrementally.

I'm going to start by popping FUTMAS Firmino in for Paulinho and seeing if that works.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Given you’ve rocked those guys for a while Merse you must be sat on a fair chunk of coins?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    750k. Pack luck has been shit this year, which has hampered me.

I've got a lot of stuff though. I'm still sat on c. 400 La Liga and 350 EPL players ffs.

I've got something like 50 86+ disposables too, so Icon SBC's should be easy enough. The big problem is Hulk. His in games are fucking amazing for what I want him to do, and compare favourably with similar 'bruising no. 9' Icons - just look at this...

https://www.futbin.com/19/compare/17048/63/13105

Talisca too is so much fun, and very effective at times. They do feel a little off the mark, but I'm not sure I can really get a core that works better for me - also, my untradeable Red IF F. Anderson is massive for me, as is RTTF Telles, so I'mn loathe to lose Brazilian links.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did some SBCs as I realised that my binder is HEAVING.

Zlatan and RTTF Aurier the best.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    8-2 through 10 games and it's a bit annoying as 1 of those was a DC when my internet blipped with me 2-0 up in said game.

The team has been okay, which is disappointing. Raul is pretty damn good as expected. It's more "Press B to Goal" rather than shoot. Messi is where my problem lies. His low stamina means he is shot after 70 minutes. I thought his med/med workrates may have negated it a little but no. In fact those work rates seem to always have him not quite in the right position.
    In comparison to Hazard who is by far the best CAM I've used, I find Hazard much faster and much more in the right place, however Messis finishing is far superior.

It could just be me needing to get used to them, but I'll keep on giving them a go. I have found Messi much more effective as the CAM in a 4-1-2-1-2, which is something I'll keep an eye on.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doing the TotW untradeable upgrades then putting two no doubt shitty IFs into the World Class segment of each icon SBC might be worthwhile. For about 50k you're getting two shots at an IF and a 50k pack.

EDIT: It's less than 40k

EDIT2: And the 50k pack may vary and might not be a 50k pack.
    Last edited by Yevrah; 30-12-2018 at 03:51 PM.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just packed Griezmann from a Rare Electrum Pack from the World Class Roy Keane segment doing it.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RTTF Douglas Costa in my loan pack for playing 15 games.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got Matic for that.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently the Icon loan you get is only for 3 games. Hardly worth the effort for anyone but new Christmas players really.

Just chalked another 5 games off. 3-2 in that stint and I'm seeing what Merse was on about a lot. Every one of the games was against an Drop Back, Ultra Defensive player. Purely looking to clog the middle and play ping pong on the counter.
    What I've become most sick of in those 5 games is tackling a player only for him to get the ball back. This was exacerbated by my 2nd game today. It was relatively even with him only looking for outside the box finesse shots and me working my way in. It was 1-1 in the 88th and I sent Van Dijk out to close down a would-be finesse shot. I tackled him well but the ball trickled over to his Felipe Anderson. From an odd angle towards the corner of the box he took a normal shot. It looked like it was heading to the corner flag, but hit the boot of Sanchez which diverted it back onto goal and Alisson dived over it. Of course it bobbled its way inside the post.
    https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/sniper-wol...video/66350128

I went straight back up the other end and worked into the box with Salah. Stood on the byline I had 4 players waiting for the tap in. His ball in managed to dissect every one of them and he keeps the ball to see out time.

I'm 11-4 now and heavily reliant on Raul/Messi so far. Sterling just can't get into it for me and the standard Kondogbia isn't really cutting it. Low stamina on Messi is still a big problem too.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive been watching FIFA rage videos. I don't rage during gameplay and ive never broken anything. I just turn off the game when some weird stuff is going on, but man. I feel you and others pain.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have stacked a few of the Untradeable TOTW packs. They are coming out to about 15k a time and next weeks looks like it could be a very good team. Why not right?

Obviously I will get Bobby since I have his FUTMAS but would still be a good result!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope somone will burn in hell for creating the Nimes sbc. Seriously how fucking rare can those players get.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SincereTheRebel View Post
    Ive been watching FIFA rage videos. I don't rage during gameplay and ive never broken anything. I just turn off the game when some weird stuff is going on, but man. I feel you and others pain.
    See I'm lucky. I don't rage. I get annoyed don't get me wrong but it's after the fact. I actually think my ability to stay calm in-game actually wins me 4 or 5 games a weekend.
    Despite me venting here a little I'm not playing too great and am still 11-4. I'm more than happy with that.

Hoping to get on later and finish of a chunk of games. Probably looking to get to 17 wins and stop.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did 2 untradeable TOTWs to do another World Class in an Icon SBC but I packed Havertz in one.

He'll go into one of the SBCs I still have to do for Rui Costa.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    81 Calleri IF best so I rolled again.

An 84 and some 83's the best in the two packs. Meh.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it bad I'm tempted to sell Messi and do Ballack?

I've been playing with Messi as the CAM so far but I'll swap them around to see how they do. If it does work I've still got the POTM Aubameyang to throw on up front and he's not exactly bad.

The alternative is doing Rivaldo. I have 320k now and would begrudgingly part with the my pack pulled Salah to have most of the coins to do Keane. I'd then turn Keane into the Rivaldo SBC. That 2* weak foot is a bit off putting though.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Decided to sell off my Bundesliga team and commit to my Serie A squad. There's just not many exciting players in Germany, whereas there's a load of potential upgrade opportunities in Italy. Naingollan seems like a heck of a well-rounded player. Scored some absolute bangers with him so far.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Salah POTM card is going to be tasty (if he gets one). I reckon it is going to cost around the one million mark.

Do POTM cards get upgraded if the base card gets a winter upgrade?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom-Boom-18 View Post
    Salah POTM card is going to be tasty (if he gets one). I reckon it is going to cost around the one million mark.

Depends how great the upgrade is.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Decided to go and get Tierney, but figured I may as well do some of the other league SBC's that give silver player rewards as a few are dirt cheap and I have a fair few of the players.

Hammering through the J-League now.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom-Boom-18 View Post

I'll use an example of Van Dijk. He is 85 and the first IF for him is 86, then 87 etc. I'll eat my hats if he doesn't get upped at least 1. If it is just 1, all his following TOTW/SBC cards will go up by 1. If the upgrade is 2, then 2+ for all the other as well.

A POTM SBC is almost always a +2 rating on the previous edition of the card. So for example with Salah it will be a 92 card. So any upgrades that effect the previous cards will bump the POTM one up.

I believe it worked with a Dele Alli POTM I once did. He went from 84 to 86.

Stopped my WL with 2 games left on 20 wins. Annoyingly another disconnect in there or else I could try for Elite. I ended up buying Hazard to come in and play CAM and shoved Messi right. It felt much, much better like that.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doing the French upgrade packs (basically copying Nepenthez's suggestion) has proved great so far. Loads of 83's, 84's and Veratti to put towards Roy Keane and have now just packed TIF Lala.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just need to do the 86 rated squad now to finish Keane.

With pulling Griezmann earlier, some decent pulls from the Jumbo Rare pack from the 87 squad, the Ligue 1 packs and what I had in the club already he'll cost me very little. Which is nice.

I was trolled by the 87 rewards though. Walkout, orange flair, French flag....Mathieu.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    See I'm lucky. I don't rage. I get annoyed don't get me wrong but it's after the fact. I actually think my ability to stay calm in-game actually wins me 4 or 5 games a weekend.
    Despite me venting here a little I'm not playing too great and am still 11-4. I'm more than happy with that.

Hoping to get on later and finish of a chunk of games. Probably looking to get to 17 wins and stop.
    Keeping carm is always the best option. I want to get to the elite level and I can see the reasons why I dont reach elite 3. The three or four games I lose and I feel I should have won. I need those games to swing in my favour and im into elite 3.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's the point where I've got to. I get 20 wins pretty much regardless of my own form. At the start of December I had 2 weeks where I felt I was playing well and was on for a finish around 25 wins. One I just about scraped 23 wins and the other I choked on 22. Annoyingly I've hit 23 once, but finished on 22 twice.

Still, Raul was a pleasure this weekend. Just a case of getting the team behind him right.

He only played 28. 2 people left after seeing my team with 2 DCs in there as well.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    Doing the French upgrade packs (basically copying Nepenthez's suggestion) has proved great so far. Loads of 83's, 84's and Veratti to put towards Roy Keane and have now just packed TIF Lala.
    Split mine about half and half between Ligue 1 and La Liga.

Nothing out of this world at all, but got myself Kaylor Navas, Verratti, 2 x 81 rated TOTW players and a few 83s and 84s. Completely sucked the club dry of my untradeable shit now though.

I can keep or I can submit some of the stuff in for a TOTW pack. Unsure if to do that or save it for a rainy day.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This game really lacks something to keep you interested during the week. I used to enjoy seasons because it constantly gave you something to strive for, rivals doesn't have the same appeal to me (although I like the reward structure).

Frustrating because I love the 'intense' feel of a weekend league game. I used to get the same feeling last year (during seasons) because I would always be striving to move up the divisions but this year it's a massive slog to get relegated / promoted (I have been in division 5 since the start).

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem for me is I'm sat now wanting to play. The only thing available for me is Online Single matches or the Draft.

I'm in the bracket I want to finish in for Rivals so I can't play and there are no tournaments. Pretty much nothing to do.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    The problem for me is I'm sat now wanting to play. The only thing available for me is Online Single matches or the Draft.

I'm in the bracket I want to finish in for Rivals so I can't play and there are no tournaments. Pretty much nothing to do.
    Online single is horrid. The team ratings should be hidden like rivals and fut champs. There should also be a penalty for quitting or a better reward for completing matches.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finished off Keane and then did Rui Costa, whacking him into Rivaldo.

Nothing as good as Griezmann pulled, but a few bits and bobs to get the cost down. The Ultimate Pack from submitting Rui Costa was the most offensive thing ever. A 75 In form and no other card over 81.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EA just legit gave out 4 prime Icons to everyone on FIFA 18.

Laudrup, Van Der Sar, Desailly and Shevchenko.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    18 or 19?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My FIFA 18 is still installed so I checked and yep, there they are.

Wish even more I'd stayed on 18 now. And what a bizarre company they are.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just need to do the 87 for Rui Costa now.

Also, whenever Crespo's SBC comes out do it lads, he's brilliant.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m toying with the idea of binning this game off. I really don’t like how it dictates to me when I need to play it.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be a shame to lose you Yev. You've build up your club really well and you got yourself a great team.

That being said I can completely understand it. I basically took all of FIFA 18 off because of it.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    My FIFA 18 is still installed so I checked and yep, there they are.

Wish even more I'd stayed on 18 now. And what a bizarre company they are.
    Had it installed too so I grabbed mine. God I miss the team I had on there.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As do I.

TOTY Kane was the best player I've ever used.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also just logged into 18 for the first time in months. Wow, the team I had on there was unreal, I am going to have a few games but there is no way I could get back into it.

The icons aren't anything special due to the TOTS players, very weird thing for them to do.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought Nimes sbc was bad, fucking hell Nurnberg would cost me two weeks of rewards to complete.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had some of the silvers needed for that from Bronze Upgrades, but yes, it's a fucking racket.

I've bought Live Kondogbia and Ben Yedder. Not sure if I'll play much until TOTY, but wanted those two just in case.