Page 62 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,100 of 7098

Thread: FIFA 19 - Sponsored by Promes to Sevilla

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    Mind you, once these Futmas cards have expired (and there's a flood of Fifa points tomorrow) the market should hit the floor unless EA have anything else planned for the holiday season.
    Think I’m finally getting to grips with this.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and as Fox has outlined, I’m seriously tempted by the icons now. Might do Keane and Rui Costa and then put one of the two into Rivaldo.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Consensus was there was supposed to be another TOTW SBC on Boxing Day. As it didn't arrive I reckon there's some panic.

In reality there's been a fair few FUTMAS cards the casual player would have done, along with a decent Icon release and that KdB, they just need to restock the market a little.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They've looked at all the 83's I'm sat on, haven't they?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got an untradable Mbappe in my division rewards.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice.

Thiago was my best, but think I've got a decent number of Bundesliga players to run through that league SBC for a second time.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just won a match 1-0 online. He/she must be infuriated, so much better than me but just couldn't score.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    50/50 on entering WL. I’ll have maybe 6-7 hours if I’m lucky; enough to at least hit Silver 1 and line up some rewards from it and DR, but I’m somewhat scared of the missus returning to London earlier than planned (or me getting back later than planned) and not having enough time to hit S1 - no way I’d rack up the required points to re-qualify during the week.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm playing up to 2,000 points today, if I get time, but not sure I'll redeem. At 1,720, with 280 to go.

Alternating between the two teams posted on the previous page and I actually probably enjoy the second one more. Gameiro is brilliant and would be unstoppable if he had High attacking workrates or Low defensive.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was absolutely gutted to miss out on the big guys as red again. I got Foster and Gotze with Townsend the only other option. Literally the same player pick pack twice over.

I turned to the 100k packs and then got both Foster and Gotze in the same pack, I felt like this was trolling a little, but my other pack saw me get a walkout.

It was a TOTW item which turned out to be Havertz. I skipped some of the pack animation but then there was a surprise waiting for me behind.

Last edited by Gray Fox; 27-12-2018 at 07:25 PM.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cock.

Division 5 rank 2 untradeable packs:

Mega 1 - Barzagli
    Mega 2 - Vazquez
    Rare players 1 - Hamsik
    Rare players 2 - IF Gotze.

Not great but not too bad.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TOTW upgrade here for 3 days and all the major league upgrade packs here for the same amount of time.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember when this Boca RB Peruzzi went for 10k+. Now When I pack him not even 3k.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TOTW upgrade here for 3 days and all the major league upgrade packs here for the same amount of time.
    Did one. Got Goetze thats me done with them.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I woukd usually have 1000 83s at this time of year, but i really cant be bothered anymore.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    79 Dennis from an untradeable SBC

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dennis again.

Fuck this bullshit.

Man(c) of the People igor_balis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a menace

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This TOTW isn't worth having a go at the SBC for. Of the 23 cards only 4/5 are going to give you any profit or a usable player.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did 3 more:

76 Lica, 81 Budescu and Dennis again.

Honestly, fuck all of this bullshit.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember when a TotW SBC was dynamite, now it just comes across as a rip off.

I did one last time they were out a pulled a Silver IF, so I doubt I'll bother this time.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did a few basic PL upgrades and pulled ..... KDB.

FFS. Literally 3 days after his SBC.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did one from my rivals untradeables. Got a walkout... but Foster. Makes the 3rd time I've got his 84 card in the 3rd different kind of pack today.

I've about 750k in the club now and packing Messi today has given me a decision to make. He is currently 850k and I don't have an easy in for him to get in the team.

Not sure what to do. I'd love to superlink him and Crespo together, but I don't have the coins for that.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Did a few basic PL upgrades and pulled ..... KDB.

FFS. Literally 3 days after his SBC.
    What is wrong with that? I assuming the SBC is tradeable.

The SBC hasn't effected his price (it has rebounded back to the pre SBC price)

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I'm done with FIFA for now. I'm just not having fun with it. My playstyle does not bring the level of success I want. I reached gold 1 this past weekend which is my highest rank to date but it is all just a massive headache. I'm tired of my oppoenents closing me down at a rapid rate. There isn't a saying, if you can't beat them join them. But I don't want to do that either. It does not feel fun for me and if it isn't, it is probably best I put the game down.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't want to be the only man moaning in this thread about the game. I want to be better at it, but the most important thing is to be entertained. I'm conceding too many goals from just bullshit.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom-Boom-18 View Post
    What is wrong with that? I assuming the SBC is tradeable.

The SBC hasn't effected his price (it has rebounded back to the pre SBC price)
    FUTMAS SBC and then the prem upgrades. Both untradeable. Nice pack reward for sure, kick in the bollocks timing though

Quote Originally Posted by SincereTheRebel View Post
    I think I'm done with FIFA for now. I'm just not having fun with it. My playstyle does not bring the level of success I want. I reached gold 1 this past weekend which is my highest rank to date but it is all just a massive headache. I'm tired of my oppoenents closing me down at a rapid rate. There isn't a saying, if you can't beat them join them. But I don't want to do that either. It does not feel fun for me and if it isn't, it is probably best I put the game down.
    I barely play right now. I play a few games a week in SB's and decide I cant be bothered and move onto another game.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ll not be doing these. May cash in on 82+ once they dwindle tomorrow evening. I’d love to pull Son as he’s finally give me a central player to switch with Koke (pushing Koke to Cm) in game, and hard link to POTM Lucas. But by fuck am I doing the 30 rounds likely required to get him when that’d be just for the B team, and selling my Transfer List items should give me enough for TIF Lala rather than doing it for him either.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only 130k for that TIF Lala.

Son at 450 looks tempting to just bring one in. There'll be plenty a fresh one going about with the SBC on as well.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've played several people who have Gabriel Jesus as a midfielder. He's a total bitch to defend against. Might try that out.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He’s a good cam, but do you mean deeper than that still?

And not being swapped in game?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How's Kondogbia Merse?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not had a game since buying him. But delighted already that I sniped him for 360 and he’s back to 420 now!

The misssus is staying at home until Sunday morning now so I’ve redeemed my fut Champs entry and will try him out once I’m home tomorrow. Also toying with adding more RTTF players to my B team to keep it relevant throughout the coming months. Aurier and Nacho I think, funded in part by selling Alex Sandro who is going for 80k again as he’s in TOTW.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've just seen we get a loan Icon for playing 25 this week.

Not too shabby.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IF Jesus with a hunter card is a very fun card to use. He is just like Aubameyang but with top level dribbling.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it the same Icon for everyone or do we get to pick?

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crespo just had his first game without a goal

He's now at 11 games, 15 goals and 4 assists.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have decided that next week will be my first WL venture.

Going against loan icons in every match will be fun.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've pretty much decided Neymar is for the chop, so that I can go about changing the team up to get Messi in. He looks like the best non-Icon CAM there is.

I've come up with 2 ways to go.

Team 1 = spend on tradeables.

That'd be about the best I can do. It'd see Mbappe on the left, Sterling right as more of a winger with Griezmann up front and Messi CAM. I could go with Griezmann right and Sterling left, but I'm not 100% sure Sterling is up to those timed finesse shots. He has low shot power and long shots, which can be boosted, but the Sniper chem style, which is the only one that would boost his 78 composure does not touch the other 2 stats.

Team 2 = Do Icon SBCs

This way would see me do Rui Costa and then trade him in to the Raul SBC. The hope here is that something comes back from the packs to cover some of the cost. I'd need 150k back to afford the other pieces that slot in. It's 1.65m to do the both of them with probably about 600-700k back of pack worth.
    It'd be Raul up front, Messi behind with Dembele right and Mbappe left.

If I were to do #2 I'd be best doing it over the night/morning whilst the RTTF cards are still in packs, just in case of a pack pull of one of those.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be safe I'd probably go for option 1 were it me, but a) option 2 is much more interesting and b) you're so good at the game that you'll generate the liquid coins you have to do the above over the next month or so again.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It may be out of my hands anyway. Option 1 relies on Griezmann going up front, however that 91 card was just over 700k this morning, now that same card is over 900k.

After selling Neymar and Hazard I've got 1.55m on hand.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I avoided qualifying for Futchamps this weekend so I can sort my club out. It's in a right state as I haven't done it for weeks. Silvers, consumables, In Forms, loads of stuff to sell and I'm also running out of bronzes.

Think I'm going to sell as much as I can heading into TOTY. I want the TOTY Mbappe.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do like that you get the token to redeem at your own convenience this time. Having to win that tournament when you were short on time through the week was a nightmare.

How much have you got ready to spend now Yev? I think TOTY this time is the most unpredictable one we've had in the UT era. Some big players are going to be missing out.
    We're also set for a big POTM for December. The last matchday is going to prove crucial. I saw a picture on Twitter and this is a mock up the current likely lineup:

As for my team, Griezmann has come down to 750k again now, so I've no idea what happened. As it stands I've got just shy of 1.6m in the club. I could do that first option with a cheaper version of Griezmann or by changing out Petit and Kante for UEL Kondogbia and 87 Makelele.
    The Raul option needs me to have about 1.65m so I'd probably have to do Costa and then all of the Raul SBCs minus the final one. I'd then have to open all of the packs and see if I could make coins back.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How's Kondogbia Merse?
    After 8 games, fucking excellent. He’s definitely got a touch of Vieira about him. With the +2 inevitable for beating Celtic over both legs (no way that’s not happening), I’m hopeful he’ll make it all the way to 89/90 and be pretty end game.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another thing to note for some of these RTTF cards is winter upgrades. He's only an 82 base card so any upgrade there would be massive to his RTTF card too.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is tempting.

I'm trying to find the link I posted earlier in the thread to SBC's from FIFA18, but I'm fucked if I can.

Anyone have it to hand?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    Another thing to note for some of these RTTF cards is winter upgrades. He's only an 82 base card so any upgrade there would be massive to his RTTF card too.
    He doesn’t have a low enough rated special card. If he had an 84, for which an upgrade to his NOF and UCL would necessitate a bump, it’d likely help him out, but the disparity is already too great. I’m hoping Torreira gets a nice boost, and wouldn’t be surprised if his FUTMAS reaches 84.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it's @Danny that has that list.

Decided to say fuck it and do Raul. Just completed the first phase which is Rui Costa.

I had a little in my club to help it along and it cost me 572k outright. I could probably quick sell the crap from the packs to bring back another 30k and the pack pulls I had were Insigne, Handanovic, Ozil, TOTW Dennis and Davison Sanchez. FUTBIN calculator reckons that is 120k back in the pocket. So done to a cost of about 430k give or take.

Almost 200k cheaper than flat out buying the Icon needed for the SBC without pulling anything over 40k in value.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found it, was me.

https://www.futhead.com/18/squad-bui...filter=expired

I'll whack it in the opening post too.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers Yev.

If anything it's doing these bronze and silver SBCs that take the time up.