User Tag List

Page 124 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,200 of 7098

Thread: FIFA 19 - Sponsored by Promes to Sevilla

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think I'll be doing the other two.

I'm hoping for 2 things. One is I can get a usable TOTS card as a red on Thursday. I also hope we get Ligue 1/Dutch League on Friday. I want to see how a De Ligt, De Jong and Dumfries triangle lines up.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive bought a few of the Hero Alaba cards. Hoping they go up 20k+ out of packs before Friday.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been a little while since I've posted progress so here's an update:

- Ended up spending Friday evening sleeping, Saturday evening quite busy, and Sunday out in Cardiff so I cocked up my Weekend League. Went 5-4, no player picks and only 500 points for re-redemption this week. Bit gutted as some of these Bundesliga TOTS players have looked insane.

- During those 9 games, I noticed some serious problems at the back for me. I conceded 3 or more in my opening 7 games, but also managed to score 3 or more. I'm tempted to change some instructions around to stop myself from getting caught on the counter so often, but I'm worried that might nullify some of my attacking threat.

- Guaranteed Liga NOS SBC got me the bloody Greek GK, of course. Managed to get 93 Demirbay from the Bundesliga guarantee, not too shabby. He's going straight into a squad I've been working on.

- I've also been chipping away throughout at league SBCs, managed to complete the Prem, the Saudi League, and I'm just 2 segments from finishing off Serie A, Bundesliga again and La Liga again. From some of the pack rewards I've managed to get 2 x Kroos, 2 x IF 86 De Paul, TOTS Seferovic, MOTM Stocker, the Venezuelan hero card from Liga NOS and 20 silvers worth 10k or more that have saved me a hell of a lot.

I'll post the squads I've been using/working on up once I'm home. Need to work on the Hazard and Brahimi objectives too now, Eggestein is already done and dusted.

Oh, I also built TOTS Tah on Friday. First impressions are very fucking good.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kit SBC(lol), TOTS Moments Paco Alcacer who looks pretty terrible and a UEL Moments Immobile.

The latter of those suggests to me we aren't getting Serie A on Friday. Either that or Immobile isn't in it.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, the App has sent a push notification to me to say there'll be a flash SBC at half time tonight.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rare players pack for cheap requirements.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kompany, Kovacic and T Hazard for me, in exchange for a Bundesliga 2/Ligue 1 team with Danny Welbeck.

Hopefully something decent on Saturday as well.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I chucked in untradeable Prem players and a Chelsea bronze as presumably they won't be needed for much anymore from this point onwards.

Haven't opened the pack as I have 4 players in my unassigned pile that I haven't added to my transfer list spreadsheet.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and think I've worked out what I'm doing next year now.

Pack only, but can buy players when objectives allow and I can use them in my team. Should give enough flexibility to keep things interesting while promoting one hell of a grind.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Missed out on the flash SBC. I'm losing my mind trying to do this Belgian assist objective. 5/7 so far, but I've dropped into Division 4, and I'm spurning so many chances simply because I'm looking for the right assist.

To make matters worse, my POTM Hazard has had his loan run out, and his 83 brother is fucking shit. 87 FUT Birthday Meunier has been the saving grace, the card is fantastic but I'm still sinking in my rank on Rivals.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    Oh and think I've worked out what I'm doing next year now.

Pack only, but can buy players when objectives allow and I can use them in my team. Should give enough flexibility to keep things interesting while promoting one hell of a grind.
    That sounds like a massiave headache
    Quote Originally Posted by thommo View Post
    Missed out on the flash SBC. I'm losing my mind trying to do this Belgian assist objective. 5/7 so far, but I've dropped into Division 4, and I'm spurning so many chances simply because I'm looking for the right assist.

To make matters worse, my POTM Hazard has had his loan run out, and his 83 brother is fucking shit. 87 FUT Birthday Meunier has been the saving grace, the card is fantastic but I'm still sinking in my rank on Rivals.
    I managed to do it last night, without thinking about it too much. Ive been in division 1 since they updated the league standings. Its much harder than it sounds but trying to pass to a belgium delibratly, sounds like the wrong idea. Just play, it will come eventually.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Decent rewards but nothing amazing. Jao Felix and Pizzi red picks, having turned down Trapp’s 95 rating and Brandt in favour of a couple of players I might choose to link together in a B team and that look good supersubs. Took the 80k for Rivals and packed three IFs (2 x 87 rated) from the Junbo Rare Players, along with Azpilicueta. I’d be well set to do another Icon but don’t see any point.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone played SB on Ultimate? I haven't dared to try it on 19. Remember I played once on 18 against a bronze team and got raped 7-1 or something. Although today I won 13-0 on legendary against possibly the worse SB team I've faced and thought maybe I could've won that on ultimate.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I havent tried ultimate on this version, but i tried it on FIFA 18 and managed to win 1 game out of 4 attempts. I havent touched SB outside of objectives this FIFA.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trapp in the first pick and then this bastard of a decision to make. I still haven't made it, but I want both of those first 2.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The stats for Edir looks perfrect. Who costs more in game out of the two?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jovic was about a million and Eder is 850k.

It didn't help that I opened them up with limited time. I ended up taking Jovic with the idea that Da Costa and the TOTS Kostic both play for the same club as him. If I had more time I'd have built squads with both in to see.

I'm pretty sure I regret it now. However it's still a 1m player for free. He also looks lovely and had a 5* weak foot.

I would have completely shaken up my defence with Eder and maybe still can. I've gone up to 1.1m spare. It's that bloody TOTY Ramos I just feel like I have to have in my team.

I got Iniesta and that TOTS Greek keeper again from the rest of the packs.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good time to sell Numancia & Zaragoza players if you got any.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've just got in and I'm still full regret mode over Militao, however it's been a while since I got a shiny new attacker.

I've also just discovered that Kostic I have is actually a perfect link to Jovic too. That may make fitting him in significantly easier.

PSA: You've 22 hours to claim your FUT Swaps and also to do Goretzka.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Godin from the Bundesliga SBC, think I’ve used >10 league SBC players in doing both challenges and the MMs, so pretty happy with what I’ve got back out.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had 5 players total from Numancia & Zaragoza and they all sold for 10k. The one I used was an untradable. Lens players however didn't sell.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've knocked this up for now which is just on budget.

It would push Werner out to the wing, though it still does have Sterling as a bit of the weak link.

I've tried lining the Bundesliga guys up on the left, but a lack of CB or LW from that league makes it a bit difficult, but this is what I've got from that so far:

Not too sure which I like best.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally ended my drought of TOTS pulls (it's been a while) with Andre Almeida from one of the MM packs (the mixed one).

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stuck a few of the random non-rares into a Bundesliga uprade or two. Ended up pulling TOTS Trapp. When you see that German flag it could be a hell of a lot of players, but I don't mind that 95 rating.

I think I'm leaning towards the first team of those two. I'm not sure how I feel about a complete reshuffle of my defence right before a WL.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally finished Hazard last night. Listened to Sincere's advice and just played without forcing Belgian assists, and managed to finish it up within an hour. Still loving Meunier in CDM, so much so that I'm tempted to shoehorn him into my main squads.

Didn't bother trying for Brahimi as I didn't fancy another very late Thursday night. I really want to get a full 30 games done this weekend, aiming for 17 wins or more for some good packs and picks.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sincere is definitely right.

Those objectives are filth but you're making them harder for yourself if you're forcing the ball to players. Just put all of your good enough Belgians in the team and play.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Objectives shoul be like "Just play 60 games this week" or "score x amount of goals from online gameplay. The objectives latelty have been kind to me as Ive had players in my starting 11 who I was already using.

The most fun card ive used this FIFA is TOTY Bernardo Silva and ive played 40 games with him. He is so good. I play him as a RAM on a free role. As soon as I get the ball with him, my first instinct is to take someone on using L1 dribbling. You cant get the ball from him.

What league is coming today. Hopfully its Serie A as I want that TOTY Cancelo. I can see him being 500k+
    Last edited by SincereTheRebel; 31-05-2019 at 08:16 AM.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sincere is definitely right.

Those objectives are filth but you're making them harder for yourself if you're forcing the ball to players. Just put all of your good enough Belgians in the team and play.
    Yeah I screwed myself over by forcing it. The issue I have is during the week I have a limited time to play unless I'm willing to go deep into the night and fuck my sleep pattern over, and so I'm always pushed for time to complete the weekly objectives. I wanted to get Hazard done Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest to at least give me a chance to get Brahimi also.

Ligue 1 and Eredivisie would be a nice combo of TOTS today.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ligue 1 would be nice because the upgrade packs could be amazing.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone on console now? If you check the WL rewards for gold 2 and above, does it say anything aobut La Liga?

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What?

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Game 1 opponent scores first I win 4-1
    Game 2 I score first lose 3-1
    Game 3 he scores first I win 3-1
    Game 4 he scores first I win 4-2.

Also I cannot defend corners this week. No one is jumping.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    La Liga confirmed and is being unveiled now.

I'm hoping they pair it with the Dutch league and not some shit like Turkey.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excuse the shit pic. Odd to see so few from Madrid in a La Liga TOTS. It looks very all or nothing though.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Madrid had an awful season. That Cazorla card will be magical.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Griezmann or Suarez (Messi is obvious) would a be fun but otherwise, I’m ok with this being a week I’ll likely not make Gold.

Djene looks grand if you’ve got the links.
    Last edited by The Merse; 31-05-2019 at 03:29 PM.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're getting Turkish league shit as well. Too much stuff in there I wouldn't really want.

Though I'm going to see at what cost Alba comes. He has better work rates than TOTY Marcelo, so if he's 500k or less then it'd make sense to get Alba instead.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Objective cards are again quite meh.

I picked up TOTY Marcelo, but just don't quite have the pennies for Da Costa too. Hoping a few things can sell to push me over the line. I'm just playing this WL for fun. There's only 4 or 5 cards in the TOTS that would drastically change my team and the odds of getting them as a red are slim.

This has kind of officially retired Rijkaard from my team now, with Raul relegated to the bench. I should probably turn them into 100k packs, however there's not too many Icons that make sense at this point.
    The top ones are 2m+ with me having already done one with R10. Probably only Best and Vieira that are left make sense to me and even then I'd likely not get to complete them.

I should probably start ticking off squads from an Icon using the useless TOTS I've got too.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The objective cards are indeed wank.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ll do the piss easy one but that’s it. I should do an icon with all the players I have but I just don’t know who. R10 is the one I keep eyeing up by changing formation seems like a ballache

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm quite close to R10 now I feel. Will have to buy a few informs, but once Stuani is done I should be good to get close.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5-1 start. Everything was going swimmingly up until that last game. I came up against a possession player and so chances were hard to come by. I held him at 1-1 though for a long time. Then 2 errors in quick succession lost me it. First I won the ball in midfield and had a 4 on 4. I used a sprint first touch accidentally just as he selected a defender to charge me. The sprint touch sent the ball too far ahead and he nicked it.
    He got to the edge of my box and I pressed B to get VVD to tackle. He did the one where they lunge around the ball in order to shield it as they win it. But he missed the player who was now left with a free shot. He took it and hit the post. Of course it fell right back to the same player for the tap in.

I've come up against the Militao and Telles combo 2 times in those 6 games and they are a right bastard to break down.

I also submitted Rijkaard in and got a single 84 in the 100k pack back. Savage. I should probably go and actually finish R10 but I have 1.8m left of it and I have about 1.1 in coins with the ability to maybe chalk off an 88/89 squad with in-club items. That'd knock a near 400k off further.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All positive for me.

Also positive is that the likes of I’mADuckQuack and Doc Poplov have been picked up by EA not as gamechangers but as Content and Gampelay producers respectively. This game needs fans, real players, and certainly those two have a good eye. Whether they succeed in the job by having the skills required is a different matter, but EA certainly have, for me, been making the right moves and noises this year to bring Fifa back to where we’d all like to see it.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All those changes would fit right into my play style.

Im 5-5 in WL. Havent had a bad start in a long time. 17 wins is the aim.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need to work on my timed finishing. Ive played since day one with the timed finishing bar hidden. Will it help if i show it when i take shots? It was annoying me which is why i turned the bar off

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Show it.

I went from being absolute turd with them to really good. You can't use it during Fut Champs matches but you get enough practice when playing the different modes.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In WL, the bar does not show even if its on?

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Correct.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best way to try and figure it out is to push the shoot button a second time as the foot or head contacts the ball. It was a piece of piss before they patched it and now requires a bit better timing.

I'm up to 9-1 and very happy so far. I only need to go 8-12 from my remaining games to hit target. Mostly pretty easy games. Though the last one was tough. It was pretty much like playing Nepenthez. Flick up crosses and volleys with the odd El Tornado thrown in, was all my opponent wanted to do. The sad part is he had TOTY Mbappe, Eusebio, Ronaldo and Neymar in his team.