Results 6,501 to 6,550 of 7098

Thread: FIFA 19 - Sponsored by Promes to Sevilla

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/commen...rs_145_for_35/

You can buy cheap loan player pick packs for dirt cheap. Apparently Neymar TOTS pops almost every time
    Not that dirt cheap anymore.

CDKeys have knocked the Xbox one up from 29p to £1.79 and the PSN one from 99p to £4.99.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Up to 18-5 now. Playing decent stuff again, though I'm now running into a lot of high end loan cards. I assume that's due to the above link.

Good to see I'm about back to the level I was used to. A little roll of the ball here or there and I could have been 20-3, maybe even 21-2. I used to be able to grind those out most of the time, but I also used to play through the week then to get in practice.

Essentially I need 2-5 for Gold 1, or 5-2 for Elite 3.

I also stopped exclusively using the 4-4-2 this weekend and am reacting to my opponent. If they give an obvious 4-1-2-1-2 then I'll switch to it. The overload on the wings is great. I'm remembering why I loved the 4-2-3-1 as well. It's just a shame that I'm now running into Vieira or Gullit every game now. I've seen 2 red CR7s so far too and they just score any shot within 30 yards.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I'm going to sell Cruyff for TOTY De Bruyne.

I'm just not feeling him (I found Eriksen's TOTS to suit my style more), I've been using him on Basic but I'll try him on Hawk. His stamina is a real issue too.

Edit: First game with Hawk and he was so much more effective than any other game.
    Last edited by Sir Andy Mahowry; 16-06-2019 at 03:11 PM.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They need to ban loan cards next weekend for the bants. I've seen people with "loan" Neymar for 99 games.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cruyff for sale.

I'm going to try Modric.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Strong links into my shiny new Depay? If that's going 600k or less I'll sell Wijnaldum and do it.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I might do that instead.

I loved his FFS card.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 86 squads with 2 IF's in each and an 87.

Hmm.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Opazo from the LATAM SBC.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Estimate on Reddit

Rating IF Chem Specific card Est Price Pack Reward
    86 2 75 2 France 190k Rare Players Pack (50k)
    86 2 70 1 Uber Eats 180K Prime Gold Players Pack (45k)
    87 0 70 N/A 200K Rare Mega Pack (55k)

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FUTBIN hath declared them to be pretty bang on there. 1 Uber Eats card though?

Fitting him may actually be trickier than originally thought due to chemistry. I'll have to have a play around.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ligue 1 is now the Uber Eats Ligue 1. They will even deliver match balls

http://www.sportbible.com/football/n...gue-1-20190613

Edit: FUTSWAPS Marquinhos will come in very handy.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    FUTBIN hath declared them to be pretty bang on there. 1 Uber Eats card though?

Fitting him may actually be trickier than originally thought due to chemistry. I'll have to have a play around.
    Not when you actually look into the squads.

Pickford's 86 IF was being used in a lot of the cheaper ones and he's gone from 37k to 100k on PS4.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, that Aouar looks mental. Very tempted to sink coins into it. If the IFs are rising in price though, it could be a fair bit more expensive than those estimates.

88 CB Valdez as my LATAM TOTS. Could have been worse.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The FUTSWAP 87 Marquinhos is going to save you a bomb. I'm not sure I can fit him in in my current teams guise though.

I was about to post about potentially submitting Raul into Blanc or Cannavarro and selling Chiellini off to fund that. I'll test if having Blanc will fit him in.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finished on 22 wins after starting out 1-4. Hit some mega form. I used the drop back tactic and played on the counter and it did seem to work really well.

1) green timed finishing
    2) chipping the ball up and crossing deep at the back post for headers
    3) ice skating skill moves

You need to be doing at least one of the three to get elite regular it seems. I don't do any. You can tell once you matchup with man above my level.
    Last edited by SincereTheRebel; 16-06-2019 at 06:56 PM.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You also need luck. I've hit Elite 3 I think 6 times this year, with at least 3 of those being last game clutch wins, with me also missing out twice on 22 wins by losing my last game.
    You are at some point going to get wrecked. It's all about winning those games you should be winning. You can maybe drop one or two of those over the 30. Then you need to bag 2 or 3 wins you didn't deserve.
    I remember many times saying in here I practically stole wins from guys and went on to hit exactly 23 wins.

From toying around I can make Aouar work like so:

It would require some luck on my part though. Wijnaldum has tanked to 400k now. Though I could sell Chiellini for 450k. I don't quite have as much as I'd thought.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I lost my last game 7-1. It usually takes a second to find games, but on my final attempt, I was searching each game for about 20 seconds before one was found.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aouar done.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moved on to 10-4 this evening, beating some good players on the way. Eusebio has just notched up goal number 300 (in his 265th game), so in honour, the two videos below are new reasons as to why Eusebio is fucking insanely good fun to use.

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/silent-hawkk/video/76042156

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/silent-hawkk/video/76042139

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is kinda the best time of the year to play FIFA, I feel. There's enough people online that the transfer market is still going and you've built up a decent side over the course of the season.

Even for my relatively modest amount of games played (around 200) I've built a pretty tasty team. Fave players are Tevez, Mertens, Allesandro Gomez and Carnival Icardi (who I just picked up recently). Looking like I can get the 94-rated Illicic for about 87k and then I can start looking to upgrade the other positions who are still fairly basic (bitch).

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Woof.

They almost connected on another too.

14-6 again (which isn't bad as I was really struggling the first 6 games on Friday, skipped Saturday and was dead today) to sign off.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay that's ban worthy right there.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've left it later than I'd like to go for those last 2 wins. Only the dedicated or those in a similar position to me will likely be playing now, so frustrating times ahead. I just hope I get it out the way quickly.

Then the plan is to sell both Chiellini and Wijnaldum. That will give me the coins for Aouar and then I can do Blanc on Thursday. It'll be tight, coin wise but after those 2 the only position I'd have to upgrade would be RW.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try going all out attack and getting 2 quick goals? More likely to get a rage quit as people will be desperate.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Couldn't be arsed playing past 8 wins from 10. Struggling to motivate myself when I don't see how it will improve the team:

Have 400k + 2000 players so will liquidate and try that new Cavani for a bit, and hopefully TOTS Talisca maybe.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got up to 14-6 and I'll call it quits there. Frustrating as I think I might have hit 20 wins with a full 30 games. Considering I started out 1-3, it has been a great run of games since, even with a couple of preventable losses.

I used TOTS Fabian and TOTS Suso in place of UEL Wass and Bale, and they both performed pretty well. TOTS El Shaarawy is a cracking super sub too.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got to 20 wins with 4 games left and thought fuck it. A rage quit at 1-0 followed by a win in extra time got me to 22 with 2 games left. The latter of those showing the importance of holding a good bench. The guy I played made 3 subs in the first minute. The game was dead even for the first 90 mins, but I brought on Chiesa, Sterling and Rashford and that tipped things my way.

Then I went into game 29 and saw a quite beatable team. This usually means either you've got lucky in matchmaking or more likely, he's a good player with not much time on his hands. A tense game stayed at 1-1 for quite a while before he scored in the 80th. I followed that up with a kick off goal to make it 2-2, having made the subs to throw the kitchen sink after I went down. I managed to fend off his return attempt. In the 88th he still had me penned in from earlier but made one bad pass and a quick triangle set my guys through now 2 v 1 on the keeper. About to sweat it and bang, the guy quits. That was it right there.

My next attempt at game 29 saw me come up against the team you don't want to see. TOTS versions of Ronaldo, Zlatan and Havertz along with R9 to boot. Yet another close game with him being admittedly the better player saw him win 5-3. I also scored one of the best goals I've ever scored with Sarabia. A volley from 35 yards after the ball dropped from the clouds. Keeper didn't move.

At this point I felt aggrieved. So I took a small break and got some water in me and went back for game 30. Team loads up and it's another favourable one, but he quits before kick off is taken.
    So I try again and this time get the god squad. All the desirable Icons along with CR7 and that TOTY-ish Bale. I fly down the wing and open the scoring, but he kick off goals me right back. A lot of people seem to do first time shots with their back to goal right from kick off and the top players bang them in. I return favour and then block his attempt. At this point I'm swarming all over him. Then during one of my attacks I notice he goes for a pause. I just start shooting on sight until one fell to Firmino for him to tuck away.
    The guy quits and I make Elite 3 just about.

This changes my plans. I'll get 70k for the finish and also may well take the coins in Rivals. That's over 100k there and then the worst TOTS pack would likely net me another 100k. There's also the outside chance of a good red changing my plans further.

In no way thought I'd make that though after sitting at 15-5. I've gone 8-2 to finish out from there against the harder end of the spectrum too. I think it helped that the only point in which I was thinking about my final finish was during the last game.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    You also need luck. I've hit Elite 3 I think 6 times this year, with at least 3 of those being last game clutch wins, with me also missing out twice on 22 wins by losing my last game.
    You are at some point going to get wrecked. It's all about winning those games you should be winning. You can maybe drop one or two of those over the 30. Then you need to bag 2 or 3 wins you didn't deserve.
    I remember many times saying in here I practically stole wins from guys and went on to hit exactly 23 wins.

During my WL run to 22 wins, which is my most ever. I was surprised how calm and composed I was, even during the losses. The one game that prevented the 23 was a loss on penalties. This is the first FIFA ive really played WL and I thought I would break into elite easxily, especialy since on week one. I finished gold one. Im under the mentally that gold one isnt a good ranking. Compared to the whole community, it looks like it is average?

Why we dont have some type of percentage finishing position. We do for rivals and for pro clubs, not not WL. They really need to get their act together for FIFA 20. We need proper numbers and tracking.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I doubt Gold 1 is average. 20 wins out of 30 is a tough run, not to mention that the majority of players don't even finish their games off.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont know anyone persoally who is an elite player. Im by far the most consistent player on my freinds list. I can finish gold 1 or 2 most weeks. I want to move myself from the group and be the first one out of my man's who finishes elite.
    Last edited by SincereTheRebel; 17-06-2019 at 10:36 AM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Team got me to 22 wins.

Im open to changing Jovic and Da Costa. Da Costa is so slugglish on the ball, even with a Gurdian. Jovic is good, but I really want more. His record for me is 72 games with 52 goals and 21 asssits. I want a ST who will give a one-to-one ratio. KDB is my main goal thread. I can probably get a worse ST and improve on Son headliner. Im open to cuttinf off Aloso now. He is a few games away from 1000. He has been excellent. Fernandinhop with a balanced chem style is superb. I highly recomended him. He can do everything. If the dutch league had a great ST. I would run dumfires at RB.

I still would like to try TOTY Laca. I would need to sell Son to afford him.

Looking at my untradeables, I can save a few coins in attacking options and bring in my Red&Gold

Toggle Spoiler
    Last edited by SincereTheRebel; 17-06-2019 at 11:17 AM.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Winning 66% of your games against other players who are only there to win themselves at all costs is not average. I'll take the Divisions graph they gave us when they changed to skill point parameters back in March.

Toggle Spoiler

Looking at that there are are a very small percentage of players in Division 1. Hard to tell but you could easily suggest anywhere from 5%-10% as a generous estimate. I'm included in that and I know if I finish my games I'm hitting 22-24 wins depending on how the ball rolls through my run. So I'd say not all of Div 1 would even make Elite. That's a very small percentage of people who play the game. You also have to consider that for Elite, you're playing other players finishing in Elite for most of the weekend.

There are people not in Div 1 with the skill to do it, but not being in these seems indicative of them not playing much and therefore not being likely to finish their games.

For Gold you have to scale back a bit but I'd still wager less then 30% of people would do better than 15-15 each weekend. They also made it harder to reach Gold 1 and Elite 3 this year when they cut it back to 30 games. So don't be disappointed with Gold 1. You're just at the point where you've been hitting it for so long you're getting fed up of not moving up, but it sounds like you're nearly there.

As for your team. Bring in Lala and do the Aouar SBC, then get Lacazette for your ST. That's your right side sorted. Then move Silva to your left CAM position.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll wait for rewards and go from there.I dont really want to do Aouar SBC even though it is super value.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree with the sentiments on the ‘average player’. Looking at Reddit and via messages with others etc, there’s c 5% in D1 at this stage and I’d suggest that 5% probably makes up as many as 50% of those on a ratio of 20:10 in WL. I scrape into both every week, which to me suggests the matchmaking rules, as simplistic as they are, actually do work for the formats.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good point actually. considering I dont know anybody in the real world, who can get higher ranks than me. That means it probably isnt average. Since I was gifted into division one from division three, I havent been relegated.

On Battlefield One, I was ranked in the top 2% in the world. They have the stats to prove it.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TOTS Thiago Mendes from a Ligue 1 upgrade.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    6 of the standard packs and 3 81+ through mainly untradeables.

Lala in the last one. Given I bought him this weekend for 710k, not a bad result.

He’s dropped 125k already, mind.

Gonna keep rinsing silvers to Gold and Gold untradeables up to the Ligue 1 to get a few more packs. The odds are far too good for Ligue 1 and I’ve been liquidating all day.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They’ve put out similar several times via the forums, official statements and social media and every time the conspiracy clowns get excited as fuck. Non-story again.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verratti TOTS from the shit upgrade packs.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Khazri from an 81+ upgrade.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another Verratti from the shit packs

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck off with your you jammy cunt.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's just a countdown until he gets Neymar and mbappe

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Fuck off with your you jammy cunt.
    I think a moop is allowed for a duplicate untradeable.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For a Giroud or something, yes. A 94 TOTS isn't going to waste at this time of year.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Packed the GK, 93 Benitez in the first 3 player pack I opened. I might gut the club somewhat and go big on these packs if TOTS players are this frequent.