User Tag List

Page 20 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 7098

Thread: FIFA 19 - Sponsored by Promes to Sevilla

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is your plan with your team, do you not have over 800K in the bank? I am surprised you're rocking such a low rated side.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, 845k now.

I don't know really. Given the crash that will happen on Black Friday I'm hesitant to splurge big now and I do really like the players I have.

I'd love to get one marquee player in the team, Messi or an icon would be nice.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just battered a super team (UCL Ronaldo, Shevchenko) 4-1. He rage quit when Lucas coming on as a sub chipped his onrushing keeper from 40 yards.

So satisfying.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Packed Firmino today.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are there any value packs hidden in those league SBCs?

I had a quick look earlier and it didn't seem so.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trancemeister View Post
    Packed Firmino today.
    Best player I have used. I play in CAM.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need some more of that pack luck!

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine’s been shit lately too. Nothing for a good 2/3 weeks.

60% of the way to the futswap player from the weekly objectives and the one from squad battles is secured too. Lallana will be a useful sub to bring on for Rabiot whose left foot and 3 star right foot is a pain.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was looking at Firmino last night. Costs 1/3rd of the IF Lacazette I have upfront.

https://www.futbin.com/19/compare/464/17055

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you could use that money spent elsewhere, I'd say go for it. But I am very biased towards Bobby for obvious reasons.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I posted my team on the other page but here is what I have right now. Just sold my OTW Mahrez into the hype of a 4th goal in a 5-0 win (As if he is getting an IF) to leave me with 936k in coins and Varane in limbo sitting on the tradepile while I decide what to do.

Current

Toggle Spoiler

How I would get Varane in

Toggle Spoiler

That would cost me 500k. Doing the Laca/Firmino swap would leave me with just shy of 700k to play with.

The final option, which would bankrupt me, is Kante, Pogba and 86 Keane in midfield
    Last edited by Danny; 20-10-2018 at 04:10 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much did you sell OTW Mahrez for?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    126k. I had bought him for 105k (overpaid) when he was about to take the penalty. He went down to high 80's after that game so i just held on in hope.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 new SBCs

Guess Lincoln players will be expensive as fuck. And Plymouth. Had none from them.
    Last edited by Trancemeister; 20-10-2018 at 05:10 PM.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lincoln and America flew up to 10k in a second. I have neither. Had Orlando players so I did that and pulled nothing

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Swap deals player in daily objectives. Win two games by two goals.

I was just going to 2 goals in a game challenge and I unlocked him

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jesus, bronze pack method ftw.

I've got loads of these players.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    50k made in seconds and three more on the trade pile to go.

The packs on offer are pretty shit as well.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just scored an accidental chip when trying to low driven on rivals. The other lad quit

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All sold, up to 920k now.

Might rinse the club tonight to push for the million.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you get around the issue when your transfer list is full and you have players sat unassigned which you cannot send to club because they are duplicates and therefore you cannot open any new packs?

I currently have 100 players on my transfer list (all investments which I plan to sell when their prices rise) but I have now just spent 30 minutes sniping Kasper Schmeichels for 1.6K, I have picked up 20 of him but as my transfer list is full I have to leave him unassigned which means I am unable to open any new packs.

Is there a way around this or is it just the way it is?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's the way it is and it's your choice as to what you do.

I can't be arsed with the unassigned rigmarole so generally I keep 50 players on the transfer list as investments and leave the other 50 as space for general trading.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People are paying 10k each for these Orlando Pirates players for the SBC when the reward is a 15k pack.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by five time View Post
    People are paying 10k each for these Orlando Pirates players for the SBC when the reward is a 15k pack.
    I probably should have just sold my two but I am a sucker for a pack/sbc.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These morons

Made 45k from my 5 players across Lincoln and Orlando. The former I bought specifically for this promo - had actually meant to grab some Plymouth too as they also featured last year.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm debating whether or not it's worth sinking the time into getting Rank 1 for the week. 58k coins as compared to 44k for Rank 2.

I'm not usually the one for taking the pack rewards, but I'm starting to see the problem with not doing so. There's no potential for a big pull. I get my coins and then that's it until next week.

Up to 1600 Fut Champs points, but seeing the standards there makes me almost not want to play. I'd have to get to 11 wins to gain automatic re-qualification but I'm not sure if I'd get there.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Out of interest, Fox what times are you playing Rivals? After 12 is a FUT Champs tyke sweat fest.

Speaking of which, Friday should be avoided in FUT Champs. I’ve always said it, but now we also have the science as to why - the form system means everyone’s Elo is pretty equal until people are on 15+ wins, especially with the abbreviated format now. I’ve been having meteoric Sundays for the past year, and it all makes sense now. Sat on 6-3 Themis weekend, hoping to add another 8 wins as quickly as possible tomorrow to sit in Gold 3 and consider the push to 2/1.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    I'm debating whether or not it's worth sinking the time into getting Rank 1 for the week. 58k coins as compared to 44k for Rank 2.

I'm not usually the one for taking the pack rewards, but I'm starting to see the problem with not doing so. There's no potential for a big pull. I get my coins and then that's it until next week.

Up to 1600 Fut Champs points, but seeing the standards there makes me almost not want to play. I'd have to get to 11 wins to gain automatic re-qualification but I'm not sure if I'd get there.
    I found the WL surprisingly OK. I went 14-11 in my first attempt last weekend and the good thing about it is you get 400 rival points for each game played so it's win-win.

Last week I played around 10 division rivals games in division 5 and 25 WL games and I ended up in rank 1 (rivals). That meant I got the following,

2 Mega Pack
    1 Rare Players Pack
    2 TOTW Player Picks (I pulled 84 Bailly from one of them)

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Merse View Post
    Out of interest, Fox what times are you playing Rivals? After 12 is a FUT Champs tyke sweat fest.

Speaking of which, Friday should be avoided in FUT Champs. I’ve always said it, but now we also have the science as to why - the form system means everyone’s Elo is pretty equal until people are on 15+ wins, especially with the abbreviated format now. I’ve been having meteoric Sundays for the past year, and it all makes sense now. Sat on 6-3 Themis weekend, hoping to add another 8 wins as quickly as possible tomorrow to sit in Gold 3 and consider the push to 2/1.
    Add late Sunday night/Monday morning to this. People cramming games in leads to ultimate dickishness. You'll get people going 1-0 up and keeping the ball all game etc. Lots more 5 at the back.

So far I've been playing DR in the evenings when I can. I've not tried during the day at weekends, the traditional FUT Champs times.

I have heard there's a problem with people self-relegating though. The reward for being in the top 3 divisions is not all too much better than 4 or 5 and it's harder to get a game. Then when you do it's harder still.

Quote Originally Posted by Boom-Boom-18 View Post
    I found the WL surprisingly OK. I went 14-11 in my first attempt last weekend and the good thing about it is you get 400 rival points for each game played so it's win-win.

Last week I played around 10 division rivals games in division 5 and 25 WL games and I ended up in rank 1 (rivals). That meant I got the following,

2 Mega Pack
    1 Rare Players Pack
    2 TOTW Player Picks (I pulled 84 Bailly from one of them)
    Now see this really makes me want to play it! What Div are you in and whats your skill rating at?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, I'm very tempted to get the loan POTM Hazard for when I do play WL. I'd love to get him proper, but no chance I can afford that without a monster pull.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the 5k he costs, 100% worth it to get him in for WL.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    Add late Sunday night/Monday morning to this. People cramming games in leads to ultimate dickishness. You'll get people going 1-0 up and keeping the ball all game etc. Lots more 5 at the back.

So far I've been playing DR in the evenings when I can. I've not tried during the day at weekends, the traditional FUT Champs times.

I have heard there's a problem with people self-relegating though. The reward for being in the top 3 divisions is not all too much better than 4 or 5 and it's harder to get a game. Then when you do it's harder still.

Now see this really makes me want to play it! What Div are you in and whats your skill rating at?
    I am in Division 5 with a current skill rating of 1424. My record is 63-23-54 and I have been in Division 5 from day one.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best chem for a gk?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On a more regular note, the referee getting in the way drives me nuts.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SincereTheRebel View Post
    Best chem for a gk?
    Basic IMO.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom-Boom-18 View Post
    I am in Division 5 with a current skill rating of 1424. My record is 63-23-54 and I have been in Division 5 from day one.
    This makes me feel a hell of a lot better. I'm also now in Division 5 having dropped down in my rut last week. My skill rating bops between 1500 and 1400 too. Record is 25-6-26.

I feel like my play is a bit predictable in the more defensive 4-2-3-1, but I don't have the players to play the way I want to yet. So it'll do.

I've just earned 1900 points, so even without playing again I can enter next week. I've also noticed there's an option to view previous weeks rankings in DR.

It was on Xbox, 26k points to get into Rank 1. 18k for Rank 2. With me being on 13k right now I'm not sure how much I'll play on. I'm not sure if me being in a higher division then affects anything, but I'm not completely sure I'll play the full amount to hit Rank 1.

Team wise not much has changed, although if I sell Martial now I can afford Son. I can also afford Sanchez for defence. I still haven't tried Jesus either.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did the Chelsea SBC from the Hazard PotM and pulled Pique.

Only goes for 37,500 but more than made my money back as a result.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    On a more regular note, the referee getting in the way drives me nuts.
    Facts

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Basic IMO.
    No chem style at all is best sounds strange.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It gives a +10 boost to every stat, so it's what I go with too. Goalkeepers are odd though really, in that I think (within reason) you may as well ignore their stats.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and on the pro side there's been a bit of a meltdown. Some dude called Kurt has been banned from competition for two months - he says for just criticising the game, EA say for being abusive - and Faze Tass (who is very hard to like) claims it's the worst version of FIFA ever.

Given the issues there are with the engine I sympathise to a degree. Playing this game for a living must put you in a constant state of stress.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It gives a +10 boost to every stat, so it's what I go with too. Goalkeepers are odd though really, in that I think (within reason) you may as well ignore their stats.
    Im confused now. Is there an actual chem card called basic or is basically every card that does not have a chem style attached. Like when you pack a fresh player?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best chem for a gk?
    Basic. 10s across board almost. Courtois and Lloris are end game for me with it as their key stats are all 95+

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im confused now. Is there an actual chem card called basic or is basically every card that does not have a chem style attached. Like when you pack a fresh player?
    Everyone starts with Basic, though you can actually apply it as well as there are basic Chen styles in packs.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and on the pro side there's been a bit of a meltdown. Some dude called Kurt has been banned from competition for two months - he says for just criticising the game, EA say for being abusive - and Faze Tass (who is very hard to like) claims it's the worst version of FIFA ever.

Given the issues there are with the engine I sympathise to a degree. Playing this game for a living must put you in a constant state of stress.
    Kurt is the guy who walked out and rage quit in real life over kick off goals.

I used to be funny.
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep. In their grand final.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bit of afternoon streaming if anyone fancies it. Predominately Squad Battles as I'm looking to secure Elite 2, but might be a bit of bronze packing as well.

https://mixer.com/Chemical_Locust

How many bronze players are in the game btw?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a Mings in anticipation of an SBC needing them. Might give him a run out too for shits and giggles. 90 pace and passing and low 80's defending with a sentinel. Worth a run out in my rotation SB side.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much was he?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I have watched you for all of 5 mins but I would say there is one simple move you can get into your game that would help you. The dragback turn. I find it creates so much space when I use it. You dont just have to go backwards with it either. Just point the stick in whatever direction you want to exit after you drag back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORDn5Hu7zJU

That was a lovely worked goal for Promes