Page 108 of 142 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,400 of 7098

Thread: FIFA 19 - Sponsored by Promes to Sevilla

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    Woke up and thought I'd give the objectives a go, seems a shame to spurn the free icon now.

What is the glitch in online singles that allows you to quit and still have it count towards the objective? Everyone I go behind against is using it.
    Try going and testing your NAT type/internet connection whilst still in the game. That used to work a while back and may be what's going on now.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers.

Pukki is done, was quite easy really and with that I have 6 of the 8 online wins needed for the Futswap one.

Just had a couple of games with silvers to get Aarons and fucking hell it's hard work. They can't pass for shit.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did either way work? None of the objectives look too enticing, but free cards are not to be sniffed at. I only need Aarons and Pukki now but I'm not sure I want to fork out on the silvers.

Annoyingly when Mane came out yesterday he was just under 300k but the Icon release has bumped that price right up near 400k. I was going to do it, but if I want Ronaldinho that seems a waste.
    I'm torn on what to do though. Of what we have now, R10 or Eusebio would be my choice. After I get the base Icon, unless it's a very usable one I have roughly 2m worth towards an Icon SBC. I could be reasonably confident of getting anything in the 2-3m range.

A couple of questions for me are:

1. Is there even a point in doing either? We know TOTS cards get mega boosts and will be plentiful. Looking closer at R10, he only has 83 stamina as an example.

2. If I decide yes, do I start now? 86 rated cards and up are probably as high as they're likely to be, so any pull is likely to pay off fair chunks of the cost.

3. Do I wait for TOTS? I'd have to sell up now pretty much to get max value, but I get to see what there is on offer. Upside is that the Icons will likely be cheaper then(@Yevrah did you complete any last year in TOTS? Wondering how much cheaper they get). However this is a double edged sword as pulls will be worth much less. Once TOTS hits the only things of value will be the high rated special cards.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to do the Eusebio but this cluster fuck has made me not really want to bother.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DC'd from 2 of my first 3 games. This mediahub 3 is a right cunt. On I was winning 1-0 in the 60-something minute, the other I was 4-0 with minutes to go.

Anyone else on Virgin/Xbone and able to offer any advice beyond the usual port forwarding?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Followed by a loss to drop backer where I hit the post 5 times in a 1-0 loss. Fuck off.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had big problems with my connection the other night as well from Virgin. I'm still on the old hardware after hearing bad things about that hub. I dread the day I no longer have the option. I tried everything I could think of and nothing seemed to help. It was hell.

Just finished up my first five to start 5-0. I did loan Mané to see how he is. He'd potentially replace Sterling and compared to him, he seems just as fast. Mané is a little bulkier and does feel about as nimble, maybe a tad worse but nothing too noticable. The big upgrades here are the 4* WF and the shooting. In 231 games, Sterling has 75 goals and 85 assists for me. Mané has started with 4 goals and 5 assists in his first 5. His finish just feels that much more secure. Especially on that left foot.

I'm enjoying the team, but if I have to find criticism, it's with 3 players. The first is Rashford. I don't know why but he just feels lost as a LAM. I don't know if it's because he feels a little clunkier than the rest of my attack or what. The second is Rijkaard. He's starting to get outpaced in the game at times. He's very useful to have as a spare CB mind you.
    Lastly is Raul. He's just hit 500 games and it does feel like an age ago I unlocked him. The game has changed since then. I reckon Mané could do just as good a job as Raul at striker now, but I've enjoyed him. Seeing someone like Eusebio now available, makes me think it might be time to think about trading Raul in.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll buy a gaming router if it keeps up. Can't be having this.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    The second is Rijkaard. He's starting to get outpaced in the game at times. He's very useful to have as a spare CB mind you.
    Found this with his Prime last year, and ended up trading it in. Dominant from the week he was released, but slowly got worse and worse in relative terms and influence from February onwards.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the superhub but I just use it as a modem.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00FB45S..._fFWSCbMPS2NPW

That's the router I use, expensive but its great.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10-0 now. I've been playing some good stuff so far but I've needed a cool head. Games 8 and 10 saw me go down to some extremely questionable goals. Game 10 saw me 2-0 down. This was despite hitting the post twice and having 2 cutbacks blocked despite me shooting inside the 6 yard box. Managed to claw it back to 2-2 and nabbed a goal in extra time. From there it was keep ball time.

Game 8 was the most crazy. I was 2-0, 3-1 and 4-2 down in this one. I faced an opponent who had a shoot on sight policy. 3 of his goals came from deflected shots outside the box, the 'keeper having dived already but the ball going in the other side. I went all out on the 75th minute needing one goal to level it. Now this guy could have ended the game. He should have played keep ball. However he wanted to score more and ended up giving me the ball back and a chance to score with 5 mins left. And I did. At this point his players were dead from being on what felt like constant pressure. I brought on Dembele, Werner and Mahrez in extra time and it paid off big time:

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy Mahowry View Post
    I have the superhub but I just use it as a modem.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00FB45S..._fFWSCbMPS2NPW

That's the router I use, expensive but its great.
    Cheers - will bare in mind. Have looked at a lot around the Ł100 mark but holding off with good connection in the few hours I got in today.

11-4, annoying given three of those losses were DC's when winning, but either way, a good day.

That new Romanian RM (Balunta?) is a grand supersub, as is Scream Koke now having 99 pace and 99 dribbling... Along with the 87 Son and my trusty 87 Felipe Anderson, both FUT Champs red players, and MBP Martinez I've been able to turn around a couple of games almost entirely due to their extra time contributions, including the last match which sat at 1-0 going into the 87th minute against a drop backer, the only goal being a pen I scored. He equalised, and scored from kick off in Extra Time. I pulled one back but after going all attack left myself prone and he grabbed two on the counter before ET2. Son, Koke and Anderson were all involved in the three goals (Mbappe, Son, Mbappe) that pulled it back to 5-4. As satisfying a game as any I've played in a while.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Up to 14-5, even with the DCs. I'll only have another hour, so it's a what might have been weekend again.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Won 3 of my last 4 games to wrap up Gold 2 ahead of GOT Time, having rage quit for the one loss after Alison made about 5 point blank saves and a pen went against me.

Quite happy with that. 17-6 with half my losses being disconnects and playing some great stuff. Bodes well for next weekend when I should finally get a shot at playing all 30 games again, albeit most on the Friday bank holiday.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still cant get over the whole icon moments madness. It is disturbing.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I understand it the likes of Ronaldo, Gullit etc. are so rare as to be almost unpackable. Which makes one wonder what the point of any of it was.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are here to stay though. I gurnatee moments will be in the next FIFA from game start. It was a good idea, but implement weirdly. They claimed the price of the momemnts SBC would be too high, but they could control the cost of the card, by dropping the SBC to be between 50%-70% of the price of the card on the market.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Their handing of Icons has been very strange this year. First off we get the player pick of 5. A couple of decent sets of 5 and then 1 good set that had Rio and Makelele. The next set after that came out, but was very exploitable and you could essentially rinse and repeat the SBC for almost free 100k packs.
    They cut that off before it got out of hand and then we started getting the individual players. Most of which we didn't want but there were some good ones, but for only 30 days.
    About this time they started complaining about us being too prepared and the market "being held hostage."

We trundle along being drip fed a few more and eventually we get the moments release. Prime SBCs stop and we get these but still time limited. Then after a few days we start getting more and they fix them to have no expiration date. Now these have stopped and we're back to primes.

I didn't carry on after my 10-0 start and this is some of the reason why. There's nothing to get right now. In truth I put the Division 2 in and enjoyed that instead. I'll probably sell up and keep my coins for a bit.

One thing to note. The prices of these Icon SBCs are coming right down. R9, R10, Gullit and Eusebio etc are all 500k cheaper than the middle of last week. Do we think this drop will continue?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did a bronze upgrade. Got a Valladolid CB worth 20k, untradable though.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

85 and 84 rated squad too.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice card, but we already have his 88 version. Would have liked a new player to get some type of upgrade card.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great card if you did De Rossi or have the money for Maldini.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    May sound a broken record here but pointless if you think he's getting a TOTS card. 200k for it can fuck off as well.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've managed to sell on Hazard and Walker but Marcelo keeps being undercut. Minimal tax loss so far which is good.

Those Icon SBC prices keep dropping. R9 down to 4.7m, R10 is 2.4m and Eusebio is 2.5m. Vieira is teetering just on 2m as well.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tagliafico shot up to 130k after the win. Had to sell. Looking to shift my Ziyech and MOTM De Ligt for some money too while they are hyped up.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Toggle Spoiler

I have Ibra, Luiz and Alves. Don’t think there is anyone else I would want.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give me a flashback Ashley Cole you cunts. Its the only reason i havent traded in Big Sol.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He hasn’t had his underserved OP card this year so there is still time

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Juanfran is the one I wished I’d got, but with TOTS inbound I don’t think I’d touch him now.

Tempted by this Florenzi, mind, if only for a great super sub. With those attacking IGS you’d want him playing box to box.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zlatan, De Rossi, Vidal, David Luiz and Juanfran are the only ones I'd want from that list.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will those Flashbacks be in packs or will they release the SBC again?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd take de Bruyne, Koulibaly, Williams, Pepe and Naingolan in that order.

Welcome to the club, red Lucas.

I'm building out some teams from each of the leagues mainly using untradeables in the expectation that they'll drop some challenges for TOTS players around playing/scoring with those league players in Singles. Hopefully they don't make it NIF/Silver for them all, as I've got some nice untradeables in the club to pick from.

I'm also going to be adopting the fuck out of BPM>League SBCs through tonight into next week, continuing to prep for TOTS and build the club back up after the Vieira & Carniball splurges. I've got 400k left, with Gold 2 and D2 R1 rewards to come tomorrow and probably Gold 2 SB rewards on Monday as I've let games play out this week doing a lot of working from home.

The FUTSWAPS in forms last month and this have me at 6 high rated IF, and the club isn't too bad overall, but nowhere near what it once was, so given I'm still sharing the TV with the missus all week long until the new sofa arrives (12 fucking days) I'll be using comp app to do the BPM>SBC methods to get there.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Typical that there's a good TOTW when I pretty much give up

If this Marcelo ever sells I'll have 1.6m and I'm up to date on my FUT Swaps. I'm still planning on taking the base Icon, but from now until TOTS I think I'll play minimally.

I'm trying not to get suckered in to SBCs between as well. My plan is to see what that money can get me. Whether that be TOTS cards or the Icon I want.

If they change WL rewards to include TOTS cards I'll come back and play it, but otherwise I wouldn't mind investing in something, if there is anything to invest in at this point.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently 4th player picks being added to the League SBCs as well - I wonder if it'll actually be a low level TOTS given the timing...

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didnt reliease until I was playing on my firneds console, that league SBCs are repeatable and you only get to pick one player at a time. Has that been like that since the start of FIFA?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SincereTheRebel View Post
    I didnt reliease until I was playing on my firneds console, that league SBCs are repeatable and you only get to pick one player at a time. Has that been like that since the start of FIFA?
    Of this years, yes. Caused quite the stir when they released this year as repeatable picks.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its actually a good thing if you think about it. I dont do league SBCs but if you rinse and repeat them if you open packs all day, its probably really profitable.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did most of the Prem a few nights ago, cost me about 50k after getting very lucky in my packs. Pulled a few walkouts and some cheap informs.

Only left is City and I have all the players.

Price looks like it’s gone from 230k~ to 300k in the last few days. Thank the streamers for rabbiting on about it I guess

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive kept on top of my club this year. I only have about 120 players in the club right now. I list everything I dont need if it has any sort of value and quick sell everything else. I only have one stadium, one ball and two strips.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need to do something like that.

171 kits, 34 balls and 38 stadiums. The real one I need to work on is consumables - 2613 in the club.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Random flashback player sbc out.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    85 rated 70 chem. Nope.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    I did most of the Prem a few nights ago, cost me about 50k after getting very lucky in my packs. Pulled a few walkouts and some cheap informs.

Only left is City and I have all the players.

Price looks like it’s gone from 230k~ to 300k in the last few days. Thank the streamers for rabbiting on about it I guess
    I thought that at first but I think it’s actually because of the rare cards needed for the futswap sbc, which I believe has now gone so it should level out a bit.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trancemeister View Post
    Random flashback player sbc out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    85 rated 70 chem. Nope.
    Could have made it a player pick

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That new SBC only works if you’ve done none of the previous ones.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For fucks sake

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They're so fucking stupid.