User Tag List

Page 107 of 142 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,350 of 7098

Thread: FIFA 19 - Sponsored by Promes to Sevilla

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to do that SBC because I like Ramsey but its a little too much for a player I wont use!

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Straight up to 14-2 with multiple rage quits. Attacking wise I've got this back to how I like to play and am in a good rhythm. Defensively this drop back business is far too effective.

I've stopped because in my next game my opponent scored first. I struck back straight away and had him penned down all half. I managed to recycle a 47th minute corner back over and drew a penalty. The other guy quit before I could take it at 1-1 so the game effectively doesn't count.

I did ruin this guy for moving his keeper though which was fun: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/sniper-wo...video/72656484

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's all the Futswap objectives done and with Elite 1 SB also secured I'll hit 2.8m coins in the bank by the morning.

I need two players to complete the team, a LM and a CB. TOTY Ramos and Ronaldinho are the two preferred options, but don't think I'll have enough in coins+shit in the club to manage that. So might see what TOTS brings instead.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He'd move his keeper out twice before when I'd been in similar positions, however those times the keeper went out to the 6 yard line. I did want to run it all the way in but that was just as good

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Speaking of opponents moving their keeper, I just came up against someone who was NOT good at it. I scored the following back-to-back:

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/silent-hawkk/video/72665728

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/silent-hawkk/video/72665706

He quit early in the second half.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck me was he trying to lose faster?

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    Fuck me was he trying to lose faster?
    Tonight has been comical all round. Just had this stunner of an own goal scored in my favour:

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/silent-hawkk/video/72670871

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tapped out at 14-6 as I had a full on weekend moving again. Probably won’t get much more in this week either, so I’ll likely take R2 D3 and Gold 3 on Thursday. A couple of weeks of that and I can do the 86+ FUT Champs SBC and review my position relevant to further icons. It might be Socrates that takes my fancy, or an upgrade on Vieira to his Prime Moment.

Already took Pepe with 3 swap tokens and will likely settle for taking Werner with the others I get - I don’t need a baby icon or Griezmann.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did Baluta with untradeables, because why not.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So did I last night, all duplicated on the transfer list too. Looks a grand supersub.

Unfortunately I can't get on due to this -

https://twitter.com/XboxSupport/stat...58245522092032

I expect a fucking ultimate pack, EA/Microsoft, you arses. I've limited opportunity to get on right now as until we set up the separate TV in the house I've been sharing mine with the missus since last week and she doesn't go to bed before me either

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got quite lucky with the UEFA MM.

No walkout but I did get De Jong (Ajax so he will sell), Gimenez an 85 and Mangala (City so will sell).

De Jong is going for about 4k, Gimp is going for about 14k and Mangala is going for about 4k.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xbox still not fixed. It's been most of the day now.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it affecting everyone with those versions? I haven't tried to log in today as I really can't be arsed.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lewandowski to win POTM and become obsolete in a week

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did one of those European upgrade SBC's, got excited when I saw the walkout symbol, only to pack 88 LWB Vertonghen, who must be one of the least usable yet high rated cards ever.

Still, another 88 for an SBC.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a shame I wont be on that much this weekend but I'm going to try and 'craft' the fuck of it when I'm free.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you've taken inspiration from Nepenthez's videos, I wouldn't bother, you'd need to be doing it full time (as he is) to gain any traction if you're starting the crafting grind from scratch now.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still got to win 2 more games in Rivals with a Colombian scoring, so that's tonight's objective. I finished 14-7 again at the weekend so hoping for something decent from my 2 picks, I've been getting some terrible choices in my past few red options. I also finished Rank 1 in Rivals (thanks to my incredibly frustrating session going for the FUT Birthday objectives last week), but I'm not sure whether to take the packs or coins.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Decent red and gold player picks for me. Both dont fit into my team, but can be used as good substitutes.

https://www.futbin.com/19/player/203...son%20Talisca/
    https://www.futbin.com/19/player/20306/Jamie%20Vardy/

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally got on last night and found myself on the cusp of Rank 2, so had to play a few. However there was something wrong with either my or the server side connection. I was getting severe speed up lag which was making the game unplayable, which would then eventually disconnect me from the game but not server. So it was basically a challenge or holding the draw or trying to nab a goal until the DC hit. I'd then get awarded the points. Unfortunately D1 players are quite good at scoring against you if you have extreme lag. So this took some 15 games, most of which I'd be disconnected from in the first 10 minutes. It's ruined some players stats but I got there in the end.

Dante and Mallo as my reds, so some SBC fodder. Did get Fernandinho in my packs though, which was a nice 30k bonus. Again took the coins in Rivals, 61k of them. The only other option at Rank 2 is 1 Ultimate Pack or 2 untradeable ones. When there's no promo on there's not much point. The odds of me getting something in those packs better than 61k is low these days.

Still this means even after my spends the other day, I'm back up to 240k in the bank. I could still sell those I bought last week for no loss as well. So I'd have around 1.6m if I did.

I'm not quite in love with having Rashford as LAM and Sterling RAM. Both oddly feel much better as subs. Though at this point there's only really Mbappe or Neymar that would be massive upgrades.

The extra pace on Marcelo is amazing however his TOTY is a significantly more reliable defender. There's quite a nice trade off between the two versions. Walker is good defensively, but a bit shit going forwards.

Not sure I want to change things up but the option is nice.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used Socrates in drafts last night and Jesus, Mary and Joseph. He is fucking amazing. Size really does count in this game. Him being 6"4 is overkill. He was so good in the CM role. His defensive stats are terrible, but it did not make any different, he was running the game offensively and defensively.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve got him on loan and I’d concur. He’s a fucking monster.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got a 79 LM and 85 Dante as my red picks which isn't terrible I suppose. Went for untradeable packs from the Rank 1 Rivals rewards to fill out the club for some SBCs, and it was worth it overall. Packed Courtois, Marquinhos and a number of 83s and 84s. I think I will do the loan Vela, and if he plays well, I can probably complete the full version from the club.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was equally impressed by Socrates when I had him on loan, but see him more as a centre forward. I think he'll replace Cavani for me soon.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's great as one of the wider CAMs in a 4-2-3-1, especially with the crossing meta.

Get a skillful winger type on the other side who can float them in and he'll score for fun.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    87 Son from Player picks, and some decent 84s from the packs.

MM yielded IF Jagielka + 2 x 84s.

Not a terrible Thursday.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've found Socrates to be best coming from a central CAM/CM spot. CDM is a bit too far back for him but getting forwards, 4* skills is all you need there really. 5* weak foot is a dream although I've still noticed players with a 5* weak foot preferring the shot with the outside of their strong foot.

I find him to be a nightmare to play against as well. 6"4 and 85 strength means even VVD is going to do well to dispossess him.

Also PSA to get your FUT Swaps done. FUTBIN now has a FUT Swap tracker and at present you can have with a 6th being awarded on Monday.
    They'll reset at 7pm so get working on those tokens before hand.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For once, I'm up to date on the Futswap players. Just need to keep an eye on Squad Battles to make sure I'm high enough.

I saw on the FIFA twitter that there will be 4 Football League players (POTY for the 3 divisions and Young Player of the Year) to be earned in weekly objectives from tonight. Hopefully the requirements will not be ridiculous.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im currently on gold one for SB with four games played. Given an Icon can be earned in this game mode, the usaully points required for silver 3 will be more this week than ever before. Ive got reminders in my phone to check SB points every 12 hours so we all should be updated.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're also due POTM today. Oddly Sterling wasn't included which from memory seems a travesty. Maybe he scored all his goals in the cups?

Mane and Robertson would be the most useful of the two. Maybe Bernardo Silva too. The rest would be very meh.

A striker Mane or Robertson I'd probably do tonight to be fair. Proper fanboy style.

EDIT: Mane leaked

Last edited by Gray Fox; 12-04-2019 at 12:12 PM.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That’s a very nice card. No room for wingers for me though so I won’t be doing it.

Has anyone tried Ronaldinho? I posted my team above but since then 91 Pogba has gone up to almost 200k over what I paid for him. I could sell Pogba, but his normal back and be 400k from 91 Ronaldinho. He could come in for any of my front 4.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't, but I'm very tempted to when his Prime SBC drops.

He was phenomenal last year.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gullit is here.

Edit: Hang on though, it's the Prime version not the Prime Moments one.

EDIT2: Same for Pele.

And the requirements are all over the place. Fuck this is confusing.
    Last edited by Yevrah; 12-04-2019 at 05:03 PM.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ronaldo, Gullit, Pele, Ronaldinho, Eusebio, Vieira, Maradona, Lineker, Deco, Schmeichel and Pires (I think I got them all)

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They've stated there will be no more Icon SBCs.

They also claim the lack of prime moments is to give us them at a more reasonable price. Fuck me the community is angry.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's an absolute shambles.

It was genuinely due to making them more affordable, why didn't they just release both versions?

I like the weekly objectives mind.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't see them as I'm at work but it looks from FUTBIN as you need an Icon as part of an 89 rated squad on R9.

They state affordability and then do that...

Also they stated at the release of Prime Moments cards there would not be any more Prime SBCs. Utter shambles.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought they maybe made a mistake until i went online and to their twitter.

Some balls from EA to do that. It will probably get changed fairly quickly I suspect.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yo, this is completely fucked up. Ehst are they thinking?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Balotelli's '99' dribbling in that video got me the most.

As for what EA are thinking, fuck knows.

I was really looking forward to getting PM Ronaldinho or Gullit, but as I had both of their standard prime versions last year I'm not sure I can be arsed at all now.

Gullit is also coming in at 4.5m, which is way more than last year iirc and should have been that at most for his Prime Moments version.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EA are foul.

These OP cards are too expensive so we will just give you the primes instead. Logical.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I’m really striggling to have the motivation to continue after this. The really desirable icons are far too expensive and they’re not even the moments versions. May feel differently tomorrow, but I just can’t be arsed right now.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I decided a few days ago I wasn't playing WL. I want to play other games. Glad I didn't redeem. The SBCs have really deflated me even though I probably wasn't going to do one.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Given these are the "cheap" prices for us lucky people, I'd hate to have seen the prices of the Moments versions.

My opinion of this is that they backed themselves too far into a corner. We all knew they were coming but didn't know when. As such the longer time has worn on the more people have prepared for their arrival. Because they've done that, EA like to raise prices, it leaves a problem. It's pretty much got to a point of them needing to come out now or very soon, so they've panicked a little.

I also think this is a little bit of an intentional fuck you from them to us. Claiming this is based on feedback on prices whilst doing nothing to make things(especially the upgrade Icons) cheaper is an insult. I think this is an "it's our game, stop complaining about it or we'll do this" move as well.

As such you've got 3 options now. I really don't think they'll change their mind on this so we're stuck with it.

1. You spend the rest of the cycle grinding towards the Icon(s) you want
    2. Continue on to TOTS, ignoring the Icons and save your coins towards one last spending spree
    3. Stop playing

My goal this year was to get Ronaldinho and this is now possible. So I'm not sure which I'll do. It definitely feels like all of the air has come out of the room with the community on this now.
    I feel bad for their guys on Twitter. They clearly must have no say in these decisions but will have to defend the company in times like this.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ea did claim not all cards would have a moments version. I thought it would be the rubbish ones like Deco and not R9.

I reckon they will try and fix it by dropping the moment's versions as an awful upgrade that is at least double the price as we have seen with Best, Figo, etc.

Im still laughing about this move.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woke up and thought I'd give the objectives a go, seems a shame to spurn the free icon now.

What is the glitch in online singles that allows you to quit and still have it count towards the objective? Everyone I go behind against is using it.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    Woke up and thought I'd give the objectives a go, seems a shame to spurn the free icon now.

What is the glitch in online singles that allows you to quit and still have it count towards the objective? Everyone I go behind against is using it.
    I think you just quit the game and it counts as a win?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quit out of the entire game?

I'd rather have fun and do the objective honestly, but if no other fucker is...
    Last edited by Yevrah; 13-04-2019 at 10:38 AM.