User Tag List

Page 105 of 142 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,250 of 7098

Thread: FIFA 19 - Sponsored by Promes to Sevilla

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are there any SBC cards or weekly objectives you man regret not doing and cards that you wish you didnt do?

Should have done

Henrikh Mkhitaryan - https://www.futbin.com/19/player/172...%20Mkhitaryan/
    David Luiz - https://www.futbin.com/19/player/19415/david-luiz
    Dani Alves - https://www.futbin.com/19/player/17348/dani-alves
    Allan Saint-Maximin - https://www.futbin.com/19/player/181...Saint-Maximin/
    Alphonso Davis - https://www.futbin.com/19/player/18172/davies

Regret doing

Carlos Tevez - https://www.futbin.com/19/player/17562/t%C3%A9vez
    Patrick van Aanholt - https://www.futbin.com/19/player/175...van%20Aanholt/
    Benjamin Mendy - https://www.futbin.com/19/player/19931/mendy

Tevez only gets subbed on whn im clearly winning games, which isnt very often. I thought Aanholt and especailly Mendy would play better than Alonso, but they just dont.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regret doing:

Flashback Dani Alves - This comes with a caveat. He was fantastic, but then they changed how the game played and now he's just too small and weak. Whenever I play with him my opponent will sub on Zlatan at LW and cross it.
    Flashback Tevez - Has already been chucked into a newer SBC.
    Flashback Torres - I couldn't help doing it, but unfortunately I don't find his card plays up to the stats.
    Joelinton FFS - Another in the already gone list.

Beyond that I think I've shown good restraint on them.

Should have done:

Joe Gomez FFS - https://www.futbin.com/19/player/17746/Joe%20Gomez/ Liverpool look likely to have 4 of the back 5 in TOTS, Gomez in there would have finished off the set nicely. Didn't have the coins unfortunately.
    Flashback David Luiz - I actually intended to do him if I remember rightly but had internet problems and then only got home 30 mins before he expired. Didn't want to risk losing my coins and not getting him.
    Flashback De Rossi - I'm coming up against him a lot in Div 1 now and he's a right pain.
    POTM Eden Hazard - By far my biggest annoyance. I just didn't have the coins. He's still a top quality card even now as well.

I will say I think Flashback Zlatan has ruined the Flashback cards for the rest of the year. His card is far too good. Essentially a TOTS card(I'm sure that's what it's based on too) and it was 150k or so at the time. Everyone and their dog did this is they had that spare and every SBC for a Flashback since has been quite overpriced.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That Zlatan statement sounds true. Also I could add POTM Hazard to the list, as im now looking at his 94 IF which is only one more from his POTM

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His 93 card may be better to look at. It's likely to be easier to fit in due to being central and it's exactly the same as the POTM.

The problem I've got with special cards right now is that no one knows when TOTS is coming and he's likely to be in it. You've already seen the state of panic selling when a promo is announced ahead of time as well. I'd say his card is on par with Messi as a CAM, however he could halve in value in that time.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At this point, im not that concered about losing coins. We are towards the end of game, and regardless of who Ive had in my team. I can only acheive Gold 1 in WL. We have had a lot of new cards and promos and I havent had the urge to put most of the players in my team. Its weird.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 for the PotM Hazard regret. I could have afforded him too I think.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and as for the FutSwaps, that's a great selection and reinforces my earlier idea to do a pack only game next year. If it's possible to get icons doing that then it's seriously tempting.

If EA make the requirements really tough on the back of it then shame on them though. They should be rewarding people still playing at this stage, not pissing them off.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We should have got new unique FUT SWAP cards. The Da Costa and Juan Jesus cards were excellent.

https://www.futbin.com/19/player/175...%20da%20Costa/
    https://www.futbin.com/19/player/18489/Juan%20Jesus/

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As was the Guilavogui.

It's a shame, but it appears they can't be arsed with that anymore.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was an great promo for people who are not that great at the game. It would be even better if they all soft link to each other.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the only one I regret is The Hunter.

He's basically a poor man's version of Zlatan so there was no real point to it other than having a high rated card of his.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont think iver ever come across that Huntelaar card in-game

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could have prboably saved myself about 1m worth of untradeables if i didnt do all the SBC that had no business going to my starting 11. Shit, even Zlatan does not get much game time with me.

We need better stat tracking on the next game. I cant keep stressing that enough. Why when I look at my LLoris card, it says he has in over 200 games, 0 goals and 0 asssits. Pointless madness.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will look through my SBC’s when I get home but I don’t think I regret any. Either they were dirt cheap and will be used in an SBC or I enjoyed the card for a while.

The Hunter leads the line in my Bayern/Ajax (won’t be getting Robben) that I have fun with so no regrets there.

I do kind of regret not doing Hazard but it would have bankrupt me at the time.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Robben is incredible by the way, however 900k.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its somewhat like a past TOTY card. I understand why it is so expensive.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tempted to sell all my Kroos' and other 88-90s now as if EA don't release the major icon SBC's before TOTS he's only going to go down.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As for Robben, I'd love to do him, but a) have Mbappe and b) can't get chemistry on him (to improve his passing and physicals) without a Dutch icon and the only one I'd really want is Gullit.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd have loved De Rossi and the high-rated Vrisaljko for my Serie A team. Also should have gone in for the Dutch kids from Ajax as they looked mega.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can still get De Ligt and he's only 300k or so. De Jong will likely get a TOTS card too.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have MOTM De Ligt, RTTF Tagliafico, FFS De Jong, HL Ziyech and FB Hunter in my ‘fun side’.

Need to get that De Ligt upgraded.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been looking at ways to improve my full back situation as it's easily my weakest point of the team.

Looking around at what's on offer there's really not a great deal of top quality full backs available. At LB, better than 86 Robertson there's only really Telles, Sandro and Marcelo.
    Sandro is hard to link in unless I want to go and buy 91 Chiellini. Even then it messes up chemistry across my back line. If have to bring in my 88 red Donnarumma to make that work.
    Telles UCL live card combined with Eder Militao FFS looks very tasty and as it's a perfect link, it wouldn't have to mess things up down the line.
    In and scenario it looks like swapping Virgil and Ramos around looks the way to go. In doing that I could bring in Marcelo. The standard gold still compares well to Robertson everywhere bar pace, however there's always the TOTY option. He would cost 1m of my 1.4m budget though.

Looking across at RB, with Virgil switched the one that makes most sense is FFS Alexander-Arnold. He is 530k or so though, so for example the simplest solution of him and TOTY Marcelo wouldn't be available.
    Gold Walker looks okay. Beyond that there's only really Aurier that would work.

I'd be interested to see how TOTY Ramos did at RB. He obviously has it all defensively and is pretty decent moving forwad, but I'm not sure I'd want to be making 1st minute subs.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could you find a way to start 3-5-2 and get FUTBday Marcelo on the right?

Him and Ramos become the full backs and you go from there

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could set up the changes so the change when you tweak the mentality but that means you effectively lose a game plan.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great shout actually @Danny I've rocked this up quick.

That actually looks like it would work without changes. That comes out about 1.5m so I wouldn't be able to do it til Thursday, looks like it could well work though.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That looks good.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Further tweaking shows I'd be pretty stuck with that at the back(has to be an EPL CB and the only 2 that aren't slow AF are Gomez and Walker). I could also replace the CAM spot with any German, Spanish or Dutch player and they'd be on 10 chem thanks to strong Icon links. Any EPL player would work too.

FB Sane would work there as would Havertz and Reus. Spanish options are Inaki Williams or Butragueno pretty much. As for Dutch there's the obvious Icons and maybe Depay but not much else.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ended up grabbing Walker and Marcelo last night. Walker for bang on 300k, Marcelo for 498k. I figured as both were out of packs, their price would rise by Thursday in case things don't work.
    This new Marcelo card is pretty much the same in Defending and Physical but significantly better everywhere else. He could quite easily play any position on the pitch. As such I'm wondering if he's wasted at LB for now as he looks a killer CM. I seem to remember using TOTY Marcelo against maybe Merse at CM and he was a right pain for him.

In any case buying the two has left me with 570k. Because of the way the 3-5-2 connects up, any EPL or nation that matches my Icons player will fit in. This player would likely be my CAM. There's 4 EPL options I'm looking at.
    First was Hazards 93 CAM card. Unfortunately I bought the wrong way around here and got Marcelo before I saw one for 580k on the market. Since then I haven't seen one below 610k. The next option is Salahs 90 card. With a maestro applied he becomes a 95 rated CAM. He is also very much within budget. Sane is pretty much the same in every way too. The final option is Agueros 93 card but that's way out of my price range.

FB Marcelo would also work very well there but then I'm needing a LB again.

A wildcard for this could also be March POTM, which I'm surprised we haven't heard of yet. By my reckoning it's only between Sterling and Mane. It should definitely be the former but I believe both played centrally through the month.

I wouldn't mind giving a go at playing the 3-5-2 outright also as it has 3 things I love. 2 CDMs, a CAM and 2 strikers. No idea how to set one up though. Does anyone on here play one?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I play it Fox and I quite enjoy it. When I'm back on I'll let you know the instructions.

Marcelo is lethal for me at LM too.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In game, I move to a 41212(2) with Cancelo at RB and Savic as a CM and Hazard as a ST. I paid 2.1m for TOTY KDB and he is such a monster. Im not sure what chem style to use on him as a CAM. He looks great with a BASIC as his pace and agililty get a +5. SNIPER takes all his shooting to 99 and his dribbling to 98

I have the loan version of Cannavaro but I havent used him yet. Saving him for the last 10 games of WL. Surprisginly, I can afford to buy him off the market as it is 400k cheaper than his SBC

I still have about 1.5m of players to sell and another 1m in the bank as of right now so I still have room to improve.

Given how the game has gone for me so far regardless of who ive played in the team, is the new team really going to push me into elite 3?
    Last edited by SincereTheRebel; 03-04-2019 at 09:11 AM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im going to try and get all the FUT swap cards for the icon. There is an SBC out now for one fut swap card. We should have two so far?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Nice. Hopeuflly I can keep on top of it. A free icon would be nice.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shit load of cunts turning up in singles with god squads for easy wins. I’ve beaten a few, lost to others as I can only really start 4 decent players from the CSL.

Prickish stuff, and they seem to revel in sending messages after the game moreso than champs/rivals. Clearly a field day for cunts.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find they somehow seem more angry if they win.

That being said I faced one guy who brought on TOTY Messi, Mbappe and Ronaldo. I ended up just playing keep ball and he couldn't defend properly. He was furious.

Rivals points update time and Rank 1, Div 1 is up to just over 22k points. I reckon 24k is a safe zone, so I'll try and play a few to get to that.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive used the Cannavaro loan card for a few games and he is great. I havent noticed his lack of height yet but he is defaintly better when it comes to interceptions. I took the 80k this morning as i manged to sneak rank one in division one.

Once I sell prime Figo for about 950k, I will buy Cannavaro and stick an anchor on him.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was playing last night and it felt like the game was in slow motion. The worst thing about bad gameplay is it seems to make your players more stupid. I had my VVD watch as the ball rolled by his foot across goal for a striker to poke in. Same game, Alphonso Davies managed to ghost through him and poke one in.

It also seems to affect passing and shooting, but making them seriously underpowered. It was quite an odd experience.

In any case I took my 80k and then from Gold 3 I got nothing in the packs, but 86 Forrest and 87 Milinkovic-Savic as my reds. I don't think that's too bad at all.

We've also been given a UEL moments Leon Bailey 87. Seems reasonably cheap at 110k so far, Mega pack and Prime Gold Players Pack back too.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Russian golds are selling quite well.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Playing this in Div 1 is really like pulling teeth. You either face 1 depth, drop back, or all out press. There's nothing inbetween. Everyone is out to abuse game mechanics and everyone will do La Croqueta spam from the corner.

Still beyond all of that by far the most irritating thing is when you user tackle someone, only for them to keep the ball. I like to 'break rank' with my CDMs to come out and put a tackle in. I can't tell you how many goals I've just conceded in games because they've kept the ball and now I have a gap in my defence.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought it was bad enough in Division 3. I won about 5 or 6 on the trot (not always scoring with the right players) and moved up from Div 4 to 3, and as the night wore on, I felt the opponents becoming better in skill level but more fucking infuriating in their style of play.

I agree whole-heartedly with regards to tackling someone yet not winning the ball back. I play the same way, wait for a heavy touch, then move up to make the challenge, but the amount of times the ball would still bobble through to his attacker was insane.

My night was summed up when I drew a game, despite being down to 10 men for 82 minutes. I went 3-0 up, slipped to 4-3 down, regained a 5-4 lead thanks to Werner, but my opponent equalised in the 93rd minute thanks to a cross and 25 yard top corner volley. Nothing I could do.

To make things worse, I'm not even done yet with the two objectives. I have 9/10 done for the Germans, and due to my idiocy, 8/10 on the Serie A players. I was certain it had simply said Italians and was using IF Balotelli up front, but I've missed out on at least a couple of wins, maybe more, that didn't count towards it. It was getting late and I was getting tilted and playing worse due to that. I'll hopefully finish it quickly once I'm home from work later.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm moving very close to the if you can't beat them, join them, stage. The worst thing about it being in Div 1 is that it is now quite common to see not only Vieira, but Vieira and TOTY Kante combined.
    Something I do need to work on is my finishing. I've fallen into the tendency of using low driven for everything. Even with the like of Raul or 91 Werner, if the body position isn't lined up straight, they're scuffing it even green timed.

@thommo I don't suppose you have any form of Emre Can or Khedira at hand do you? If you managed a goal and win with either of those you'd get both objectives instead of trying to force it to one player at a time. If you're good at drawing penalties that can get you the chance you need to score with one.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the Carniball Emre Can, and he did score a couple of nice free kicks for me in big victories to help seal the win for the objective. It was just a couple of games where I won 1-0 or 2-0 with Balotelli scoring and I'd just assumed it was only Italian players so thought it was counting. Really fucking irritating to find out I'd just not read the objective properly at 2am this morning.

For finishing, I personally only use the finesse when 1-on-1 and looking to curl it round the keeper. Otherwise I leather it, and will look to hit it across the keeper. If I see my opponent likes to fiddle with the keeper positioning, I will just go near post all the time and it can lead to some comical finishes.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One you need to add to your arsenal is the fake shot stop. If you're through and have time, knowing your opponent is moving their keeper, press B then A whilst letting go of the left stick. They move their keeper as you stop dead and you slot it into the other side.
    It works because for some reason this year you can see when your opponent is powering up a shot or pass. It's almost always an instant rage quit too because of how stupid they feel.

If I could find a way to do the same against people who move their keepers out and catch corners, I'll be laughing.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What tactic do you use to people who move their keepers at corners? I try and loft the ball over them but becuase they have moved their GK already, if the ball is delivered anywear in the box, they will come and catch or fist it away. Always using a short corner seems like a waste but is that what needs to be done?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Short corner. If they close it down, a pretty quick lofted cross into the back post or pass to the edge of the box. If not, run it into the box.

Also some new data has been found in the network traffic that points to us getting limited ratings FUT Champs rewards reds. The one that was found limits you to an 83-86 rated player. This is good if they're going to scale it up the chain, so for example an Elite player gets a minimum of one 86+ or something. However I think this is just going to be to tone down people getting Silver 1/Gold 3 and picking up the best player in the TOTW whist people Elite 3 and up don't.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I run this in game with everyone on full chem. First WL with Cannavaro. 30 games by saturday night.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love to copy that, but I don't have that Alonso or De Rossi

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully it plays as well as it looks. I will keep you updated.

I've just noticed, that Festival 91 Lloris does not have the 'Sweeper Keeper' trait but his gold 88 card does according to FUTBIN. On FUTWIZ, sweeper keeper does not appeaer at all.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had to happen at some point I guess given how many there are to go.

Cruyff looks disgustingly expensive. Laudrup and Moore dirt cheap.