User Tag List

Page 104 of 142 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,200 of 7098

Thread: FIFA 19 - Sponsored by Promes to Sevilla

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If that Best comes in around 1.5m I may well do that tonight. He'll probably be about the Best one I can afford.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Ramos requirements

86 rated squad with 1 IF and 2 Madrid players
    85, 1 IF and 2 Spanish players
    87, 1 IF and 3 La Liga players
    85, 1 IF

Coming in at 1.3m on Futbin right now, fuck me.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nani tomorrow?

Toggle Spoiler

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Van Basten and Nani would be meh.

Best coming in at 2m is very disappointing.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After toiling away for a good 3 hours, I've only managed to add 2 more wins to the SMS objective.

Coming up against drop back 1 depth in fucking Rivals is seriously making me consider if I actually want to continue playing this game. I'm approaching 1,000 games played, which I'd estimate 90-95% of are online. The fun has been missing for a few weeks now if I'm frank.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's turd isn't it. And it's such a shame, because without the drop back bullshit I think the game would be possibly the best they've made.

One could say if you can't beat them join them, but I've tried it and I hate playing that way.

Seriously though, sack off the objectives, your life will be better if you do.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The final straw was my controller finally conked out as I was up having scored with Emre Can. That would have counted towards both players. Couldn't carry on now even if I wanted to.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried Birthday Salah and sold him as he’s not a patch on TOTY Marcelo. Those toty players are different gravy.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blanc done and I’ve stuck a sniper on him.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm assuming that's to up his agility and balance?

I love that about TOTY Ramos. Those agile fast attackers are a menace when they stop turn and change direction quick, but if I see it coming I'll have Ramos get the ball before he's finished stopping.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    The requirements for the upgrade are criminal again.
    People must do them if they keep releasing upgrades like this. You are effectively paying double if you did the prime beforehand.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are in a bit of a predicament because the cheaper you make it the more Prime versions in the market will rise in price, but then that’s their own stupid fault for introducing Prime Moments in the first place in a desperate cash grab attempt.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    I'm assuming that's to up his agility and balance?

I love that about TOTY Ramos. Those agile fast attackers are a menace when they stop turn and change direction quick, but if I see it coming I'll have Ramos get the ball before he's finished stopping.
    That was the idea. I might change it up, but thought I'd do that to start.

I also did the Socrates loan after you finished watching the stream and fuck me is he good.

EDIT: The other benefit of putting a Sniper on him was I now have two cb's with finishing over 80.
    Last edited by Yevrah; 31-03-2019 at 12:01 PM.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm tempted to do another mid-tier icon SBC as I'm going to need an icon for whatever beast rated icon I do later on down the line.

EDIT: Scrap that. There's so much shit in there that packing Figo the first time could actually be described as lucky, even though he's not very good.
    Last edited by Yevrah; 31-03-2019 at 12:52 PM.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw 2 opened yesterday, both got Portuguese flags.

One was Eusebio, one was Deco. It really is luck of the draw and is only worth doing if you're happy to bin the shit one you get pretty much straight away.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One other thing to note. Through my run yesterday I saw that new Robben in every team and he's scarily good. I'm going to do his loan.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Playing Rivals and surprisingly, i unlcoked a RB savic which looks like a monster. Im now thinking of getting him into my team in midfield. I need to sell and buy a few players to make it happen.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Posted on the FIFA Brazil Twitter page before it was taken down.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting, so Nani and MVB leaked and now Cesc and Dinho.

Cesc probably has about 35 stamina.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also FUTSWAPS expire today.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cesc will be shit, but that Ronaldinho could be the one.

Spent a lot of time today selling shit. All 86-84's gone and a fair few consumables and now up to 1.8m. Kept the 88+'s and Kroos, but Ronaldinho may see those hit peak now.

I'm a combined 17 SBC's away from completing the major 5 leagues again. They're all the shitty ones left to do, but I do have a few of the silvers, so I think I'll do those and then gut everything I have left ready for TOTS.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First leak was right, it's Nani and van Basten. Not remotely interested in either of those.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still eyeing up Best. He's incredible in draft and if I sell up I can have 1.4m. I already have an Icon to give which takes the cost down to 1.6m.

All being said I'd want that R10, but with Henry being over 3m, he'll cost at least the same and good luck me getting that.

I'm tempted more by the fact that he should still be better than most TOTS players and will be in my team for the last 5 months of the game guaranteed.

The flip side says maybe do without CR7 for a few weeks and build on the 1.3m he brings. If I play to Rank 2 in Rivals/14 wins in Champs per week it's a guaranteed 100k a week assuming no pack pulls. I could end up pushing 2m for TOTS.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scenario

Team One - Current Team
    https://www.futbin.com//19/squad/5893876

I want to make some changes. Basically ive got 2m coins and I want to buy TOTY KDB which is a lock. I must have him 100%. Now ive got Birthday Savic, I want to fit him into midfield. I also want to improve my CB (Cut off Sol). Ive got my eye on OP Cannavaro or Desially. I also wouldn't mind OP Petit either.

I can sell Figo for 900k, bring in RM Cancelo 89 and swap him with Savic RB 89. That would mean pushing Hazard LW 92 to partner Ronaldo as a striker and putting TOTY KDB into CAM. FUTBIN tells me as of right now, without selling anybody. I have an additional 1.6m on my trade pile giving me 4.6m in total.

I should probably prioritise cutting of Big Sol. He isn't great at all. Who should it be? Even though Cannavaro is short, I think he could work really well given I don't come across big forwards. Its short, nipple punks that twist Big Sol inside out.
    Last edited by SincereTheRebel; 31-03-2019 at 06:58 PM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oof, if that Fabregas becomes a real thing I may consider him just out of my love for the guy, but christ knows how I'd fit him in. Annoyingly, he'd be best in place of Lothar.

Finally got on for a couple of games and really enjoying the team again. Switching Vieira's chem style from Engine to Anchor has worked a treat. Not much noticeable difference to his dribbling/passing, but his defensive side seems ultra-beastly now.

@SincereTheRebel
    Never played with Cannavaro, but can vouch for Desailly. He's top notch.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doing the weekly objectives has I think, shown me how vital a CAM is to how I play. The mix of players who aren't natural there is like me putting square pegs in round holes.
    Emre Can is also showing he is decent for a free card, but not really up to being in the team full time.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    9-1, though my record says 9-4 due to three successive dc's at 2-0 up each fucking time at the hands of my new isp/router (virgin). After turning my firewall and UPNP off it's looking good though.

Mbappe FB is mental. He makes a mug of full backs with such ease, and is the most fun card I've played with all year.

Also looking forward to the CSL challenge this week.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've just finished that up. Make sure to bring your 3 best super subs. There's no restriction on them aside from needing to start with 3 CSL players.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Birthday Sane is phenomenal. I got his loan card and played him up front and in ten games he finished with thirty two goals and twenty assists. Definitely buying him.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldn't really get on with him that well, which probably confirms my preference to the smaller nimble attacker as opposed to a taller more bulky option. I feel much more at home with a Messi, Mertens or Hazard, than I do with say Bale.

Final game of the SMS challenge ticked off, which is now 2/3 of the birthday cards earned. Finished it off with a mighty defensive performance. I went 2-0 up and went on to continually hit him on the break. Sending Werner and Sterling in behind on a committed defence is great fun. Ended up winning 4-1 and received messages from my opponent straight away. Some how I was the noob despite just beating him 4-1.

I've 2 games left on Boateng, and so may use up the rest of the Sane loan in trying for him.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sane seems like the best of both worlds to me. He's quite tall and solid, but also over ninety for agility and dribbling, with ball control almost there. Oddly, given his record, the biggest problem I found with him was some questionable finishing, but I'll stick a chem style on him to remedy that.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he had a 4 star weak foot I’d have been all over him.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got through to 14-2 yet again and I've stopped. I lost my first game and then my penultimate game, so there was a 14 game streak in there.

Same results but felt like I had much less control in games. I created fewer chances but scored them more reliably. I had hate messaged off my last 4 opponents as well. All of them having a go for me spending money on the game and refuse to believe I haven't.

I'm hoping that they change up the reward structure for WL when TOTS hits. Unless that happens it's unlikely I'll try and push past Gold 1 again.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What did you get for division 1, rank 1 before the change and how many rivals points did you need to reach it?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldn't tell you. FUTBIN doesn't keep track of Div 1/2 points. But we can make an educated guess. It's currently on 14k for Rank 1, Div 1. The reset is at 8am Thursday, we've had 4 days since, so I'd estimate we're looking at 20-24k points for Rank 1.

It's very hard to tell because 3 divisions worth of players have just been lumped into one. Some will not want to play because of it and some will self relegate again. But I don't think that will offset the influx of new players.

The rewards themselves haven't changed though. It's 80k/1 mega and 1 ultimate/2 mega and 2 ultimate.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ask becuase after I played WL and a few games a week in division 3. I could get rank 1 with 18k points. Im now up to 16k points and wondering is it the same. Looking at FUTBIN previous weeks points totals. It increaes by aout 1500 per division it appeaers. You right though. The amount of players now in diviion 1, may increase or decrease the total. Will have to wait and see.

Div 7 - 11910 pts
    Div 6 - 13800 pts
    Div 5 - 15650 pts
    Div 4 - 17740 pts
    Div 3 - 18580 pts

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really dislike being in Div 1. Quite often it's a close, competitive game, but that? Fuck that.

Thankfully I've got all the objectives done. I can finally take Emre Can out the team. The last German goal needed was this beauty https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/sniper-wo...video/72285309

Not sure if I'm as sold on CR7 this time around. He great, but Werner plays much better as a striker. Also as I've mentioned before my preference is to the more nimble attacker.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I havent come across any hyper teams in division 1 yet. I would have thought in the 40+ games Ive plyed this weekend. I would have been in division 3 by now, but ive been bouncing between 2050 and 1910 points during that time. I imagine playingon the weekend is easier, as the superstars are playing WL

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone used OP Cannavaro. I dont know who to get between him and OP Desailly? The agililty and balance looks amazing for a CB on OP Cannavaro. Would Desailly just be a slighlty better version to Big Sol?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is the loan still there for both?

I'd imagine Cannavaro to be great until someone brings Zlatan on for the 489713589th time and spams crosses.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok they really have smashed FUTSWAPS this time

IF Robertson
    IF Pepe
    FUTBD Meunier
    FUTBD Costa
    CL Griezmann
    Base Icon Pack
    IF Werner

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The IF cards are for buttons as well.

You'll need the full 14 for Costa and the base Icon. 7 for Meunier and 12 for TOTGS Griezmann.

They've given us a free one and the first one via SBC is out now. I can see the weekly objectives for this being a right bastard.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    7 for Meunier is what I am going to head for

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    Is the loan still there for both?

I'd imagine Cannavaro to be great until someone brings Zlatan on for the 489713589th time and spams crosses.
    Loan is available for both. They will be partnered with VVD so there is a balance.

I forgot to redeem my swaps. The app didnt tell me either

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love the basic icon pack but like fuck I'm going for all 14.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Icon pack makes sense 3 times over.

1. You get the slim chance of one of the top ones, something usable. Vieira, R9, Eusebio, Pele, Maradonna etc
    2. Should that fail, you get to submit that into an OP Icon SBC. For this you get a 100k pack back. You could pull anything from that.
    3. Assuming 1 and 2 have disappointed you, you've now saved at the time of typing, 330k off the price of that OP Icon you wanted.

Take Blanc as an example. He's 1m on the nose and looks very good. He now is down below 600k. He requires no IFs in the 80+ squads either so you could tick him off slowly between now and the last week of April, when you eventually get the 14th token.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I've been away from FIFA for a little bit after packing in the weekly player objectives last week, and I didn't bother with the Weekend League for the first time in about 3 months. Coming back on today I've seen the Mid Icon SBC with less than a day to go. I've never owned an Icon in any FIFA, normally due to my lack of decisiveness in choosing who I want for teams. So this has piqued my interest.

The requirements seem fair, 3 squads (84-86) all with an IF, and most of this I knew I had sitting in the club, wasting away. I spent about 175k picking up a couple of high rated players and IFs to fill out the squads. I was pretty excited to open it.... and then I saw the Portugal flag and my heart sunk a little.

And then...

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolute cunt.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GG Thommo!

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CR7 and Cancelo sold back on. Probably lost about 40k in tax, but it taught me what I needed to know, I can't quite fit him in yet.

Just under 1.4m to hand now and unsure if to go and replace players with some new ones, or just hold it. Given I know I'll be taking the base Icon, I've essentially 1.7m towards an Icon now.

The flip side is I wait and see what near 2m coins gets me in TOTS. This is the gamble in investing in a special card now. Their price will plummet if they're likely to get a card.
    The market is a bit crazy right now as well. GG to Yev for stashing those Kroos. 20k proft per card if he got them a week ago. You can see the effect being had on the market via SBCs. Especially the higher end squad requirements. For example Socrates was nearly 500k cheaper to do a week ago. Baggio is the same. In fact all of those that were 1.2-1.6m have pretty much had 300k or so added on over the week.

This is similar to when we had TOTY but then they followed that right up with the unexpected FFS promo. Too many desirable SBCs in a short space of time needing high rated cards with no market replenishment. I'd expect some good pack luck for people for a week or two.