User Tag List

Page 68 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,400 of 7098

Thread: FIFA 19 - Sponsored by Promes to Sevilla

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can get Kagawa for 900 coins. Some of the 84 rated keepers are down to 2.5k as well.

People who are better than me at this, am I worth buying hundreds of them?

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I doubt (some of them) are much of an investment en masse, but useful to have as a bit of SBC fodder

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Avoid Kagawa.

Cesc (4K) & Kompany (10K) are safe bets, I have made a fortune from both of them, Dembele (84) also looks a safe bet for under 4K.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, Keane is 550k to do now, Rui Costa 530k. Rivaldo for 750k

If you were wanting to do any of these, between now and the midfielders would be the best time. I don't think people will go as nuts on the defenders and I think there'll be more of them.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raoul Duke View Post
    Same (probably to a lesser degree).

Did y'all see this: https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/commen...e_top_5_cards/ ?
    I use only 4 (De Gea, VVD, KDB and Salah) so I'm officially not a sheep.

Surprised to see De Marcos, Alaba, Douglas Costa, Talisca and Ben Yedder there.

I've never played against any of those.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Merse, I will give you a game in 10 minutes. Just finishing another game.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy Mahowry View Post

I've come up against that 86 Ben Yedder a lot in the past week and he has tore me apart. He's fucking electric.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Castro just showed a tweet of someone packing TOTY Messi, IF Hazard and Neymar in one pack. WTF.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh fuck off.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well played Merse, enjoyed that.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom-Boom-18 View Post
    Merse, I will give you a game in 10 minutes. Just finishing another game.
    Cheers for that mate, good game again - I do find your defence and midfield solid as buggery. It's completely different to what I'm used to - much more low pressure, so I need to make a better fist of picking my passes and slowing my game down.

How come you started Lukaku? Jesus gave me kittens last game, and this one off the bench - he seems to suit your style much more? When him, de Bruyne and Auba are bearing down it's not pleasant.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been watching Nepenthez' latest video and he's been saying about how now, he's no longer hoarding those 84+ rated Champs cards?SBC he's never going to use and is instead using them in Icons that he'd like or higher rated SBCs he'd like.

I might well do the same. I've a fair few 84s in there that will never see the light of day and I've another 3 reds heading my way on Thursday. Just taking the highest rated player might pay off down the road.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IF De Marcos reigned supreme prior to Flashback Juanfran / Dani Alves for those running Ramos & Varane. He was definitely the first meta RB of the year. Talisca has 350 odd games for me and still rocks up a fair bit off the bench in Weekend League for a whole bunch of teams, though he rarely can be found starting now. Costa similarly was incredibly meta but just seems to have dropped off. Both me and Fox ran him for a while.

What has to be born in mind about these though is how Futbin source the stats - they get it off the Transfer List items, the only way to screenscrape the data as they don't have API access. So, no untradeables feature. I see a lot of Red F Andersons, Lala's and other low rent IF's that were packed in volume, and imagine including Red Cards would increase their visibility, along with all the SBC players.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    Been watching Nepenthez' latest video and he's been saying about how now, he's no longer hoarding those 84+ rated Champs cards?SBC he's never going to use and is instead using them in Icons that he'd like or higher rated SBCs he'd like.

I might well do the same. I've a fair few 84s in there that will never see the light of day and I've another 3 reds heading my way on Thursday. Just taking the highest rated player might pay off down the road.
    I've thrown a few at SBC's already. LAst year it was all they were good for. This year though, my B Team now has 4 of them in there, one of which was A team until this week, so I'm happy as larry with the value.

RTTF Milinkovic Savic will also be going in an SBC once Lazio are knocked out of the UEL. The lazy, lumbering shitehawk.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have always wanted to try Aubameyang with a target man alongside him to see how it works and I really like having a left footed player in that position for finesse shots, however I think you're right in that Jesus is much more effective. He actually feels like Aubameyang with better dribbling.

I would say Griezmann was the player I feared the most of yours in that game. Do you stay 4-3-3 in game? Your defense was very hard to break down, hence why most of my efforts were long shots. Free for another game most evenings.
    Last edited by Boom-Boom-18; 07-01-2019 at 11:51 PM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    You can get Kagawa for 900 coins. Some of the 84 rated keepers are down to 2.5k as well.

People who are better than me at this, am I worth buying hundreds of them?
    Don't touch Kagawa, his price is literally the biggest meme in Fifa Reddit this year every time an SBC comes out. 1.2k max. People hoarded him last year (myself inc) and made a lot, and expected the same year (yep, me) and have been sorely disappointed.

Bernardo Silva for under 3k is where it's at.

Check -
    https://www.futbin.com/stc/cheapest?

I filter leagues and positions to get a good spread for SBC fodder and then fill up on generally cheap players.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If there's no interesting picks I might select ones that could make a full chem red team. I'd have a few decent players in it with Willian, Mahrez, Rashford and Robertson.

The reason I stopped using Costa was a combination of both his poor weak foot and most crucially he has dodgy finishing. So as better options have come out, I've moved that way.

I've also been thinking about this 12th man in TOTY. If it is Salah that wins, we could potentially see him in both TOTY and POTM on the same day. He I would say deserves the 12th man spot, but due to the POTM probably heading his way, he could be overlooked. I'd reckon Neymar or Pogba will win if it is purely a popularity contest.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom-Boom-18 View Post
    I have always wanted to try Aubameyang with a target man alongside him to see how it works and I really like having a left footed player in that position for finesse shots, however I think you're right in that Jesus is much more effective. He actually feels like Aubameyang with better shooting.

I would say Griezmann was the player I feared the most of yours in that game. Do you stay 4-3-3 in game? Your defense was very hard to break down, hence why most of my efforts were long shots. Free for another game most evenings.
    Yeah, I just move to Attacking (with custom instructions) and defensive (more like default Balanced and same customs as Attacking, but with less players up for corners and free kicks) to get Griezmann and Koke to swap. I'm surprised you found Griezmann the most threatening - I really struggled against Walker down his flank, but I did enjoy the goal. Suarez and Cavani were kept totally quiet as the latter totally relies on service from Griezmann and Suarez (Mbappe doesn't really help with that) and your Keane and Walker nullified each of them. The biggest weakness I tried to exploit was VvD coming out of defence as he doesn't recover too well, but I couldn't get the inside balls to exploit it.

I defend pretty helter-skelter at times but it's what I tend to be good at - I don't have the discipline to keep it tight. Campbell feels like an upgrade on Varane, he's so fucking solid and pitched somewhere between Varane and VvD for me, fomr the few games I've had with him, de Gea also seems a step up (mainly just with his distribution, control on the ball and speed off the line) on Courtois.

Gimme an invite whenever I'm on the game mid week mate, both games have been fun. Feel free to bring Lukaku along and lead Jesus on the bench!

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be up for some games later in the week. Need to keep playing a fair bit of Rivals as I need about 1000 pts to qualify for the Weekend League.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    George Best and some upgrade packs have landed.

The latter is annoying as it'll push the price of the league SBC's up.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Packed Sergio Ramos one day to early.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Done Best's loan the strength worries me slightly (he'd be a ST) and want to see how he plays.
    Last edited by Sir Andy Mahowry; 08-01-2019 at 06:41 PM.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Decided on Mbappe for my TOTY player. Messi's too much of a pain to link and I already have De Bruyne at CAM. I'll pick him up at the weekend.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now I know I wasn't expecting to afford any of these TOTY players but this is seriously depressing. 3.3m for the cheapest of the lot.

Best looks decent, but he is basically Messi with stamina. Looks to be coming in at the same price as the others though, which is nice to see.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, it was pleasing to see he was around the Raul mark.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The more I watch these people pack the TOTY cards and use them, the more I know I'm going to be depressed come Thursday rewards.

Not quite sure what I'll do. I'm assuming I'll be sat on a million. Doing Salah/Son POTM was going to be my way, but I know that will take my coins down to almost 0 for another untradeable card.

I'll take the shit I get and pump it into upgrade packs when the full TOTY is out, it's just a case of do I do EPL upgrades or La Liga.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's amazing the amount of TOTY's that these pro/verified streamers pull.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruhnaldo View Post
    It's amazing the amount of TOTY's that these pro/verified streamers pull.
    The amount of money they pile into the game is ridiculous.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a few of those midfielder packs with some points I had left in my account then spent the 450k or so I had on them.

Best I got was fucking Hamez.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess I shouldn't complain after all I did pack Pogba after spending like $300 on fifa points over the first few months of the year.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love to know the actual odds of packing a Toty. I’m surprised this stuff doesn’t get leaked.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    I would love to know the actual odds of packing a Toty. I’m surprised this stuff doesn’t get leaked.
    The odds checker on the packs itself lists them as less than 1%

What is depressing is Credit Card FC now just got itself a massive upgrade. I was watching AA9 Skills, who is already a 27-30 win per week player get his hand on TOTY Ronaldo. He's unstoppable in the air. He was purposefully letting the ball get put out for corners so he could do the near post one. 6"2 with 99 jumping, 95 strength and 99 heading. Good luck.

The one I want is De Bruyne. His gold card just lacks pace/agility and that's been fixed.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Early impressions of Best are very good.

I've put Salah on the bench for him and I think I prefer the pisshead.

I think it's the 4* WF that is just edging Best for me but he's not worth 3x as much (going by SBC price given by Futbin) as the IF Salah which I have.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I’d love to know the exact odds, to however many decimal places it takes.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Early impressions of Best are very good.

I've put Salah on the bench for him and I think I prefer the pisshead.

I think it's the 4* WF that is just edging Best for me but he's not worth 3x as much (going by SBC price given by Futbin) as the IF Salah which I have.
    See I like Best from using him in draft, but he's just not quite end game material for me. 1.5m especially now they've just released a load of what I could class as end game cards, is a bit much, unless you see the guy being in your team until TOTS.
    Also consider TOTY Kante and De Bruyne. Both are creeping back towards 3m and may drop into the 2m range assuming EA do a few days of them all in packs. The defenders/De Gea might be closer to 2m.
    You're halfway to affording one of these cards if you keep that coin.

That's at least the attitude stopping me from blowing my 900k. It's working so far.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I'm looking at cards in a very end game way now.

I think I'm going to gut my club for upgrade packs and as many league SBC's as I can do for the weekend.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have all of you spent some money on the game or is all the coins you've generated come solely from grinding out SBCs/Squad Battles/Weekend League from day 1?

I've missed a few weeks of SBCs and competition in the weekend league, but even so, I feel some way off getting an "end-game team". The only player I have that I could really consider in that bracket would be the Flashback Dani Alves, and doing that took a fair chunk of funds from the club at the time.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've spent about £300, but the vast bulk of that (maybe even all of it) was from December onwards, so up to that point everything was 'self made'. Apparently the going rate is 250,000 coins per 12,000 FIFA Points.

I packed RTTF Costa in one of the packs and got 400k from that, so let's be sure and say that 2m of my coins have been generated from pay to winning.

I've got 4.3m in coins and Futbin reckons another 3.5m in the club, which is counting everything as sellable, but also doesn't include coins chucked into SBC's.

So overall I'd say I've generated 8m+, 2m of which was from FIFA Points.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I spent £80 on FUTMAS. I dont like spending points as I never get anything decent. Ive packed every Kante card so far. I havent opened any packs during TOTY yet. If i feel brave, I may have to break out another £80 to hunt TOTY Kante.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've spent nothing thus far and that won't be changing. The grind is part of the fun of it.

My bulk of coins has come from playing the weekend league to at least 14 wins every week since late October.
    I've packed both CR7 and Messi this year which has funded most of my team.
    Trying hard not to sink it into untradeables, but I've tried every non-icon player in the game bar CR7 himself.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some bloke on Reddit has saved all of his packs generated in FIFA 19 to date for a TOTY Mega opening.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/commen...n_coins_worth/

Over 1,000 packs and 25m coins worth.

It took me hours to open 100, so it'll be days for him to get through them. Days.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats mental. Im sure it will be no different to when that guy on youtube opened £5000 worth of packs.

You need to pack TOTGS Ronaldo 10+ times to make it worth your money.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve done a couple of lots of £72, in week one and for the RTTF and a couple of lots of £30 now and for Futmas. So £200. For me, with few commitments and a decent wage it’s ok, in fact it’s a lot cheaper than most of my hobbies. I don’t game anymore outside Fifa really (I don’t count FM on the touch watching whatever shite the gf puts on), maybe one game a year these days and the odd bout on my shooter of choice (which has been Titanfall and then Titanfall 2 for the past 5 years now). So the hundreds I used to spend a year on a new game every month has been replaced by this I guess. Otherwise, it’s meals, arsenal tickets, travel, beer and clothes that I’d spend on outside of this, yet I probably more of the year playing Fifa than any of those activities. So, I’m not worried too much about it. I’ll do another £72 when TOTS are out no doubt, and I won’t regret it.

Up until Butragueno was packed, I definitely made 4 or 5 times more of my wealth out of playing than I had from FP, but it’s a satisfying gamble.

Saying that - I think it should go. It’s clearly addictive for some, akin to gambling, and P2W is just shite anyway. But whilst it’s there, I’ll indulge.
    Last edited by The Merse; 09-01-2019 at 03:01 PM.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have sold Salah and Hazard.

Do I go for Raul (I have already put Rui Costa in) and a CM from the Premiership or do I buy Kante (I need some crash here) and a PL ST?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much do you have?

Also, I love my Raul very much.

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/sniper-wol...video/66972924

Pretty shit TOTW. Outside of Fernandinho and Eriksen, there's pretty much nothing I'd want to pack. Bad week to hit Elite.
    Last edited by Gray Fox; 09-01-2019 at 05:17 PM.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh good lord.

There's apparently a Shevchenko SBC out too.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shevchenko has come out and it does not need an Icon submitted to do it.

There's a David Silva Nominee SBC card. Seems to have been halfway boosted, but not fully.