User Tag List

Page 23 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 7098

Thread: FIFA 19 - Sponsored by Promes to Sevilla

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd have jumped in had I been able to afford him. Leak confirmed true now too.

I will say it's a bit of a disappointing TOTW. Maybe 5 players from it worth looking at. The TOTW items seem barely an improvement this year too. Just a standard +1 in most things.
    Positive is that I bought my Mahrez for 24k and he's already up to 30k.

I've sold Jesus on because I ended up putting him in at CAM/LW and he wasn't really noticeably better than Mkhitaryan. 90k in the bank now. I'm still 3k above the Rank 1 cut off(it seems to raise about 3.5k per day in Div 5) and so should have that 50odd thousand coming my way. A few more games tonight to secure Rank 1 and I'll have 150k to either build a new team, more if I sell further items on, or 150k to add to what I have.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/commen...ed_my_winrate/

I found this pretty helpful. I still fall back on the sprint button way too much though, it's like a muscle memory thing.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fabian and Vecino both look like really nice options for my Serie A squad. Don't really want to take Kessie out though, he's a monster.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New tradeable UCL SBC is out. Do it. They are still up for no reason.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Farfan, Stambouli & Maksimovic

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The requirements for that look really soft. Viewing on my phone, am I missing something?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing I've noticed in this FIFA is that high rated players really feel 'worth it'. After upgrading my team it's very noticeably easier to control games.

A couple of games back when I was playing previously it felt like a few random 80-83 rated players were the actual best players in the game and the numbers on the cards didn't matter.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That’s pretty much the consensus I think. Albeit, half the community appreciates it and the other half hate it, as per pretty much everything.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought this every time I've tried out the higher rated loan cards.

Mertens and Sane for example feel light years ahead of anyone I've used so far.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is actually growing on me what EA have done here. Few tweaks and I think we’re set.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quite a few CL players are fairly affordable at the moment. Seems like the market has been flooded with them due to the SBC.

Picked up 85 Javi Martinez for sub 10k and 84 Kagawa for 3k.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just played a division rivals game where my players seemed to be so sluggish they could barely move. The oppositions players were fine, but I managed to escape with a 1-1.

Does that shit sometimes happen?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I swear it does to me every now and then but it could've been mental to be quite fair.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    Just played a division rivals game where my players seemed to be so sluggish they could barely move. The oppositions players were fine, but I managed to escape with a 1-1.

Does that shit sometimes happen?
    Are they played on the dedicated servers now or is it still P2P?

I'm sure it's the former. My wireless connection is a nightmare connecting to it. I'll get random bouts of the screen freezing for 5 seconds, then speeds right back up for 5 seconds. It's a nightmare if I or my opponent are near the goal because I just become a spectator.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolute shocker tonight. 2 draws and 3 losses and scoring fuck all.

Can't seem to create any space whatsoever in and around the box. Feels so different to previously.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by five time View Post
    Quite a few CL players are fairly affordable at the moment. Seems like the market has been flooded with them due to the SBC.

Picked up 85 Javi Martinez for sub 10k and 84 Kagawa for 3k.
    I wouldnt bother, the upgardes on them are pitiful. Its just enough to tip the face stats.

Martinez only has 17 extra IGS.

https://www.futbin.com/19/compare/443/439

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There must be a version of form in Division Rivals as game 6 tonight is won 7-0. Ben Yedder scoring 5.

Biggest win and worst player I've faced so far. Either drunk or a sympathy bot.

Still, that's rank II secured and up to 1.15m coins in the morning. I need to buy some new players soon.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There must be a version of form in Division Rivals as game 6 tonight is won 7-0. Ben Yedder scoring 5.

Biggest win and worst player I've faced so far. Either drunk or a sympathy bot.

Still, that's rank II secured and up to 1.15m coins in the morning. I need to buy some new players soon.
    I've seen an idea for a team you could well use. I believe you have some of these already if I remember right.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone knock up a team for me.

Has to make use of UCL untradeables Kroos, Walker and Smalling.

Budget is like 60k.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Toggle Spoiler

512k total but take out the UCLs and FUTBIN reckons 51k.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm liking that, cheers.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You do have options too.

Keeper with a hard link either way (Pickford, Navas, Courtois, DDG) can go in or dual soft links (Rico).
    Any La Liga left back.
    Seri can go for any Prem Midfielder, I like him so wouldnt recommend changing though.
    Jesus can go for Firminho, Benzema or Kane

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Gray Fox

You’ll enjoy that. I’ve played with all of them bar Ben Yedder and Promes. The defence is great, but Paulinho and Talisca really make it for me. I’ve moved to 433(3)I think - the one with 2 CM and a CAM and Talisca dominates game in, game out for one of my sides - far more than Firminio and to the extent that I’m considering moving to one side with him as the star man within the next fortnight. I’d consider Douglas Costa and IF Hulk as well. The latter is just stunning as a striker with Hawk. Brilliantly rounded.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldn't even afford half of Mbappe! I was just suggesting a squad Yev could use.

Took the coins and now have 150k myself. Now I'm looking through the community squads section of FUTBIN to give me ideas. I know what I could get for the coin in the EPL, but Serie A has become a lot cheaper since I left it.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeh totally misread that!

Well if Yev plumps for Talisca and Paulinho he’ll love ‘em too I’m sure (well, aside from Taliscas 78 stamina which is the only that lets him down really).

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had a play around on FUTBIN and this is very within my range. I'd have to sell Mahrez to fund it but I'd be able to make it.

If I don't do that I could very well add 4 or 5 to my current team. The only problem with an EPL team is the striker. Once you go past Jesus at 30k, you're looking at 200k+ to make a meaningful addition.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excluding Bobby at 80k?

I pulled unreadable NIF Laca last night so now I really am considering ditching his IF for Bobby and putting NIF Laca in team 2.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mkhitaryan is serviceable so I'd look at more needs areas of the team first.

CB, LB, CDM and LW would be the priority. Or I turn my current side into a fitness side and make the 2nd team above my main.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers for the team advice. I figured there are things I need to do first before buying new players, namely:

Sort my custom tactics out - I want a high pressing one, any guides anywhere on this?
    Learn more (some!) skill moves
    Open a shitload of bronze and or silver packs.

Have a reasonably free weekend too.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is today's SBC the 11th Futswap player available?

Does anywhere keep a list?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IF Fabian & Eriksen from various SBCs today.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is today's SBC the 11th Futswap player available?

Does anywhere keep a list?
    I have 11, pretty sure I have them all (including today) so I think thats the count.

Fuck knows what to do, I dont care for any of the players but throwing 10 at a prime gold players pack seems like a waste

https://www.fifauteam.com/fifa-19-pa...oldPlayersPack

Today brought me Davison Sanchez and Ibra. The former is like 60k. Thinking I need to sell and get him back later
    Last edited by Danny; 25-10-2018 at 09:58 PM.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    I have 11, pretty sure I have them all (including today) so I think thats the count.

Fuck knows what to do, I dont care for any of the players but throwing 10 at a prime gold players pack seems like a waste

https://www.fifauteam.com/fifa-19-pa...oldPlayersPack

Today brought my Davison Sanchez and Ibra. The former is like 60k. Thinking I need to sell and get him back later
    How is Sanchez? He's one of the upgrades I'd have if I don't do the Serie A team.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I havent tried him yet. Not sure what to do with him really

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be going for Lallana on the Futswap as he's a decent card (I facking love 5 star weak foot players) and will be a good sub as a result.

Also offers a way into the English league should I ever wish to.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pulled Matuidi from the MM's and decided to use the 200k+ I've received today to build the final one team squad and buy up some fitness cards. I'm at the stage where were I to continue with fitness squads then upgrading both teams is necessary, but it's also fast becoming a false economy. So, I've upgraded in goal by bringing back Courtois for a few grand less than I sold mine, also returning is Alex Sandro, who has cost twice as much as I sold him for a couple of weeks back, Douglas Costa at LW, and I finally get to try out Rabiot and Lala (opted for SIF), who I've been keen to try. But of course, Mbappe is the star.

Medium-Long term, I'll aim to bring in an Icon at CM in Rabiot's place, and Costa will need to go too as he's too weak and his finishing is gash. Also hoping Talisca, Hulk and Paulinho get more in-forms. CSL has had quite a few so far, and the three fo them are raking in the goals and assists as I understand it, so there's hope for a reasonably stamina'd Talisca and even better Hulk and Paulinho cards yet.

Scored within 2 minutes of his debut with his first touch, chipping the keeper from wide right

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lacazettes price is up to almost 300k ahead of the weekend. So on the market he goes. 86 Keane's price is also up almost 60k from when I bought him so he can go too.

Not sure how much I will play this weekend, so i will take the big profit!

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cracking team there Merse.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That 84 Lala looks ridiculous.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That entire team looks obscene. I'd hate to come up against that, very much.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Done 4 of the 5 slots on my custom tactics. Only really used two of them so far. One is my standard keep it tight and the other is an obscene pressing 3-5-2. You can't use it for a full game, but just switched it on for the last 30 minutes in a squad battles game and ran out a 9-1 winner (comfortably my biggest win on SB in FIFA19). Ok, the opposition was bilge, but very pleasing to see it in action as it essentially functions like the press you could do in 18 that they turned off in 19.

Ben Yedder netting another 5 goal haul, finishing the game at CAM. I love my front 3 and don't ever really want to change them.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cracking team there Merse.
    Enjoying the formation too. This, along with 442 were traditionally always my FUT formations, but I abandoned both when PTB and narrow formations became en vogue in '17 and it used to get overrun in midfield. This year it feels a little more balanced, even if I'm often using a scrambling defence, but my play style and team cope with that at the moment. I'm up to D4 now, having spent the past month bumbling around D5 on 1200-1300 skill points. So, it's definitely as effective as it is fun for me. Whether it works in Weekend League is another question.

Rabiot is giving me a headache too - I thought I'd try him and revert to Kondogbia (also 10 chem with this), but he's a lot better than I thought he'd be, and I'm now unsure as to which makes the starting XI tomorrow night.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    That 84 Lala looks ridiculous.
    Work rate is an issue... Especially given Rabiot is at RCM and is also H/M. He's not as bad as Marcelo for spending all his time overlapping, but he does really love a gallop. Hence, the shadow. He's quick enough to have an anchor, but I need excess recovery pace and interception stats with him galavanting around the joint.

Saying that, he's incredible, and cheap as chips at 30k.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He must be one of the best right backs in the game and being French is easy to link.

I'm sorely tempted to buy 50 of him when the price hits a low with the aim of making 5k per card in a week or two.

When are IFs normally at their cheapest?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talking of IFs, there are now only 4 Ben Yedder's on the Xbox market, with the cheapest at 120k. I paid 55k for him.

There's a fortune to be made here.

As for Rabiot and Kondogbia, I prefer the former actually (despite his feet ability flaws) so can see where you're coming from Merse. Kondogbia's hugely overrated for me, he's just feels too clumsy and his workrates don't suit that either, so I can see why his price has bombed since I bought him. 75% drop. Good player, but that's it.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the other hand, I really liked Kondogbia breaking things up in the 4321. For some reason, a CM with stay back really does acnhor a midfield in that formation, which doesn't happen to an RCM/LCM in this formation. Think I'm gonna take Rabiot into Champs anyway.

IF's are hard to predict, but some of the recent inflation and lack of supply is just part of a general trend in the early weeks - 90% of people can't afford them and everyone would rather sell those they get to bring in players across their team. There's always a point, normally a little later than this, when they pick back up as NIFs plummet, as suddenly a much greater proportion of players can afford the IFs. This seems to have happened just this last week or so.

Crash comes in a few weeks - I'd beware any investments planned for more than a week, as prices stagnate and drop in anticipation. One of the reasons I went one team this week was the 25% profit on offer for van Dijk, Lloris, Felipe Anderson and Lloris on what I paid for them. That would've been wiped in a couple of weeks (probably the same for my targets though I guess, so probably not really anything to celebrate).

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The other thing I want to get into is OtW, is that really easy money?

Buy after they've not got the IF and sell before the teams are announced?

EDIT: Cheers for the tips. Might hold fire a bit and I see the couple of IFs I bought last week haven't really increased in value.
    Last edited by Yevrah; 26-10-2018 at 12:34 AM.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OTW seems to be decent money if you buy on a Sunday and are willing to hold a week to sell on prematch hype. Before his IF Mahrez was available at 90k and going up to around 120k at game time. Richarlison seems similar, albeit 22k up to 30k on game day.

I nabbed a few of his cheap today to hopefully sell ahead of the game Saturday. I wont be getting greed though, 3/4k will do for an initial dabble.

Edit: 86 Keane - Only two on the market. One at 538k and one at 794k so I got greed and split it for an hour to see what I can maybe make....

Edit 2: Shit, two people undercut me with valuations closer to 600k! (That would still be 120k profit though)
    Last edited by Danny; 26-10-2018 at 01:36 AM.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many Futswap players are they releasing in total? I think I only have 8 so far - missed completing a few in the first week of the promo. I'm only still doing it as I want the 86 El Sha, going to be quite irritating if I wont have enough.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    14, so if you still have the current SBC to do you’ll be able to make it.

On 11 now so one tonight to finish it off would be nice. Albeit there’s probably some value in being picky about who I submit.

Nearly scored with a drag back last night.