Page 16 of 142 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: FIFA 19 - Sponsored by Promes to Sevilla

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    1x Rare Consumable Pack and 1x Mega Pack
    2x Rare Consumable Pack and 2x Mega Pack (untradeable)

Think I’ll be taking the coins there
    I've got the same options. Sensible thing would be to take the coins but I might chance my arm with the untradeable packs. Worst scenario still sees me get a lot of SBC fodder and some consumables.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a club full of crap right now, both consumables and players

So Lacazette is down to 230k on PS4, I will 100% get him if he touches 200k.

Also I am currently market banned (lol) I was buying and flipping a Prem midfielder last night for 250ish profit on each. Easy money mass bidding on the web app. This morning thanks to rivals rewards his price has halved (I wouldn’t look much as my mass bidding only left me with a few over night) so I have been piling in this morning. Now I can’t bid on anything.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clearing out your club is a nightmare but I need to keep on top of it. Yevrah is doing the same thing. When is the best time to clear it out? Im thinking Sunday sometime

Monday - Squad battle rewards
    Tuesday - Europa/champ league marquee matchups
    Wednesday - TOTW
    Thursday - Division rival rewards
    Thursday - marquee matchups
    Thursday - Weekend league rewards

Is that correct for the weekly schedule?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve kept on top of consumables and club items, but I have over a thousand bronze players now. 🤮

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those I am not too fussed about. They will likely have a time where it’s worth it (marquee matchups/various sbcs) its the 2000 contracts and position modifiers I end up with that bothers me.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m so shit at this. I’ve never been so bad at a FIFA like I have been with this.

25-15 on FUT. fucking hell
    Last edited by Waffdon; 11-10-2018 at 05:48 PM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got De Ligt in my silver player pick, and Fabinho in my rewards packs

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How did you get him in a silver player pick pack? Thought they'd stopped mixing golds, silvers and bronzes this year.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    How did you get him in a silver player pick pack? Thought they'd stopped mixing golds, silvers and bronzes this year.
    https://www.fifauteam.com/fut-champi...wards-fifa-19/

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hazard 93 POTM is out at about 600k.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Diego Costa up to 19k BIN, as an example.

This might be time to cash in.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My investments are going to be meh and that Hazard is probably out of reach right now. Not sure I can justify the clear out/bending over for this when I have untradeable UCL Sane.

That is an end game card though.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn. I'm only about 580k short too!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Torn on this one. I could do most of it from what’s in the club, have 97 items on the transfer pile and it looks stunning, but would also require me to go and fundamentally change my squads to accommodate.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.futbin.com/19/player/17068/Eden%20Hazard/

Have a read of the in-game stats and decide. He looks amazing, but then depends if you think he's worth double his standard card, which would also be able to be sold on.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Diego Costa up to 19k BIN, as an example.

This might be time to cash in.
    Why has he risen?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m going to do the loan, if he is that much better than Sane I could do it but I really should spend the money on players like Kante/Pogba to improve the midfield. Especially never having used the former.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adnan Januzaj is extinct on PS4. List if you can

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Special Juan Fran card. Fingers crossed I can make my money back (and maybe more) on the Gimenez / Savic / Adan cards I bought last week.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didnt release that Varane is worth 200k. He does not fit on my team so i may sell him. What you lot think?

Edit: spelling release and realise always fucks me
    Last edited by SincereTheRebel; 12-10-2018 at 06:09 PM.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he genuinely doesnt fit and you can spend the money on someone to improve those who do, why not? If you can get him in the team though I am sure its worth it.

Investments + random shit in the club going for sbcs + hammering trading over the last few days sees me with over 400k coins and about 300k of other investements/sellable cards.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you can get 200k for a player you don't use/want to use, you should do it without thinking :P

I ended up not having as much time as I thought so missed out on Lucas. Only got myself back to about 18k. I might muddle along and see how I can do with my shitty team. Could do with some decent rewards at some point.

I'm not sure if to make another team on a budget and build up both, or if to spend it all on the Serie A team to improve it.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sold my Muller's, Pepe's and Rakitic yesterday plus a few other players and I'm now up to 327k of coins, with a shitload more still in the club.

Coins in the club are wasted coins though, so need to be doing something with them. Was thinking of an icon as we can't be a million miles from the first sbc, but annoyingly their prices seem to have held really well.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something is badly wrong. 5-1 loss, followed by a 4-1 and 4-0.

I'm struggling to get any clean shot at goal. I'm also coming up against teams far better than my own. Each game is close until about the 70th minute. They bring on subs and that's it done.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What tactics are you using?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was using the flat 4-3-3, no custom tactics yet.

I swapped to a 4-3-3(4) and swapped out Can for Gomez in the CAM position. It seems to have improved things slightly. Still have the same problem though, a clean sight of goal is hard to come by.

Next 3 games, a 2-0 loss having conceded 2 in the first 5 mins to finesse shots, couldn't be fucked carrying on. Then a 1-0 loss having had control of the whole game. He scored in the 77th. Then a 1-0 win having again dominated.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My tactics are pretty much balanced. im doing ok. Im division 5 of rivals rank 1. Im moved up 4 ranks this week. Im not really getting slugthered which ks noce. I come across a guy who is clearly better than me and its a low scoring game, even though he dominates and should win by ten.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so i got my shit pushed in against a Red Hulk. Ball to feet. Turn. Shoot. Goal.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any idea on how they calculate your squad value because it annoying me. It says mine is valued at 17million. If I quick sell everything at the current market price, im not going to get 17 million back. Im 100% sure of that

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Switched again to 4-4-2 and something clicked. Suddenly scored 4 in a game, then 3 then 5. 3 wins on the bounce and I'm not Rank 3 of Div 4. Apparently this will net me 32k should I stay there(I'm assuming the scores needed are dynamic).

Rank 2 would get that up to 50k, but I'm not sure I can push to that one this week.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many Futswap items have there been so far? Is it 6 including the Squad Battles one?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    Something is badly wrong. 5-1 loss, followed by a 4-1 and 4-0.

I'm struggling to get any clean shot at goal. I'm also coming up against teams far better than my own. Each game is close until about the 70th minute. They bring on subs and that's it done.
    I'm not the most clinical either, but one thing that helped me loads was tightening up my defence. I watched a video by that Nepenthes(?) guy Yev posted and he was saying you should never switch players to your centrebacks. I've been just selecting a midfield player and using them to cut off passing angles and leaving the AI to control my defenders for the most part. Seems to help out a bit, you just have to keep in mind that they can score finesse shots if you back off them too much.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is everyone getting on in the weekend league? I am currently 6-8,hoping to get the 14 wins. Firmino at CAM has been a delight for me. 9 goals in 7 (weekend league games).

What are the 'special player picks' (weekend league reward) all about? Do they give you a selection of TOTW players and you get to choose?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many Futswap items have there been so far? Is it 6 including the Squad Battles one?
    Yeah. 3 already gone. 1 for SB rewards, 1 for wins by 2+ and 1 for goals in rivals.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by five time View Post
    keep in mind that they can score finesse shots if you back off them too much.
    This has been my new problem. Last year I backed way off all the time and forced people into crosses or long shots as I could defend either of those much easier. Finesse shots OP right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Boom-Boom-18 View Post
    What are the 'special player picks' (weekend league reward) all about? Do they give you a selection of TOTW players and you get to choose?
    You get a selection of 3 players from TOTW. That's not any player you want. All 3 are randomly generated so expect 3 rated 81/82. Be happy if you get better.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally started going through my bronzes. Already sold a couple of binmen for 4-5k a pop and have another 10 listed for 1k+ overnight.

Closing in on 400k of coins now. I won't, but so tempting to buy Mbappe.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There really needs to be a way to sort duplicates. I want to use the bronzes on my trade pile in the bronze upgrade sbc, but it takes far longer than it should do as there's no way in the game to draw them straight from the trade pile into the sbc.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They've also done some stealth update to Squad Battles that's made it even more insufferable. My players now have no space whatsoever.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sold Fabinho as he wasn’t the super sub I was expecting as a CDM. Invested another 50k in high rated players like three Zlatans for less than 5k each, and have now got 14+ players for every La Liga squad apart from Real Madrid. 1300 in the club in all now, 97 on the list and I’m well invested for the next Marquee Matchups and UCL matchups. Have 30k left over and 13-8 in FUT Champs so should finish Gold 2 or Gold 1, whilst Rivals should again be top tier in D5 so I’m expecting to be on 200k by next weekend and able to start building towards a single team by December once I have 150+ games worth of squad and player fitness cards.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They've also done some stealth update to Squad Battles that's made it even more insufferable. My players now have no space whatsoever.
    I thought that was just me imagining things. Been flitting between World Class and Legendary, scoring fairly comfortably most games, and then all of a sudden, had a run of games where I couldn't break down the AI no matter what I tried. Even widening my attack in the custom tactics seemed to do nothing.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thommo View Post
    I thought that was just me imagining things. Been flitting between World Class and Legendary, scoring fairly comfortably most games, and then all of a sudden, had a run of games where I couldn't break down the AI no matter what I tried. Even widening my attack in the custom tactics seemed to do nothing.
    EA seem hell bent on making that mode as dull as is humanly possible. Post the update it improved a bit as players seemed to make more runs, but it's worse than ever now. I've got another 3-4 games to secure Elite 1 (which I'm only so close to this week because I wasn't sure what the threshold would be to get the Futswap player) and that's it for 40 or so games of that wank a week. I'll play the games against the bilge teams and enough to get me to Elite 3, but that'll be that.

Given it's a self contained mode, with rewards that are the same overall no matter how many points the average is, I've got no idea what they're playing at.

On the flipside, I'm loving online at the moment. Got to grips with taking out the high pressing cunts and it's such a joy. Can't wait for my first rage quite fuelled hate message.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Merse View Post
    Sold Fabinho as he wasn’t the super sub I was expecting as a CDM. Invested another 50k in high rated players like three Zlatans for less than 5k each, and have now got 14+ players for every La Liga squad apart from Real Madrid. 1300 in the club in all now, 97 on the list and I’m well invested for the next Marquee Matchups and UCL matchups. Have 30k left over and 13-8 in FUT Champs so should finish Gold 2 or Gold 1, whilst Rivals should again be top tier in D5 so I’m expecting to be on 200k by next weekend and able to start building towards a single team by December once I have 150+ games worth of squad and player fitness cards.
    How are you picking the UCL Marquee Matchup games to invest in?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How are you picking the UCL Marquee Matchup games to invest in?
    Mainly just by having made sure I’ve got 5+ players for every UCL team with a decent rating, but also then more heavily investing in some of the bigger teams playing ‘big’ matches next game day.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    16-8 now. I’m at a bit of a crossroads. I’d like to stop at 17 securing Gold 2 and enjoy the evening, but it’s tempting to push for 4-2 from my remaining games to secure gold 1. Seems the monthly rewards are now gone and the difference from Gold 2 to Gold 1 isn’t that stark so may just quit on the next win.

The 400 DR points per Weekend League game is annoying. Hardly any cunt is rage quitting as you’re still being rewarded for seeing out a loss so getting the games in is taking longer than in previous years.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On the flipside, I'm loving online at the moment. Got to grips with taking out the high pressing cunts and it's such a joy. Can't wait for my first rage quite fuelled hate message.
    what is your tactic for this?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you watching the stream Sincere?

EDIT: If you are this game is a very bad example. I'm totally muffing it.
    Last edited by Yevrah; 14-10-2018 at 01:21 PM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Picked this up for the Switch on Friday. Enjoyable so far with the gameplay but the market seems really slow, used to play a few years ago on the Xbox and trading was faster and more enjoyable.

The squad building challenges are fun.

Is smashing through online seasons the best way to make coins outside of buying and selling?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Playing some Rivals and Squad Battles are good ways to earn packs and then, hopefully from those, coins.

Was up over 600k this morning. Still have 2 Mahrez to OTW’s to shift, peferably when he scores a goal. Bought IF Lacazette as he was down at the lowest I have seen him since rivals rewards drop. I am going to keep an eye on it when SB rewards drop and hopefully pick up a bargain to sell when he goes out of packs.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you watching the stream Sincere?

EDIT: If you are this game is a very bad example. I'm totally muffing it.
    I was watching but i had to leave within 30 seconds kf the kick off.