Results 6,001 to 6,017 of 6017

Thread: FIFA 19 - Sponsored by Promes to Sevilla

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VVD's actually gone up, by 100k.

Don't know who is still on, but plan for tonight is:

Build the 3 player Prem upgrade packs from all off league and done SBC minor league golds and open the packs
    Sell all rare Prem Cards
    Open the guaranteed TotS pack.

https://mixer.com/40575248

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing from the upgrade packs and Bernardo Silva from my guaranteed.

Unusable for me, but I guess at least he's 94 rated. Should get the cost of Ronaldinho's 89 squad down a fair bit.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After the seethe of getting Maddison wore off, I had to. I can't be denied what is basically a TOTS card for my favourite player. In the SBCs tonight I've completely gutted the club, including a lot of high rated special cards. I figured I was never using them again so why not? It cut the cost of Firmino down to about 200k. I got a Falcao back in my packs and that was it for even boards.
    I did however discover a TOTW Rafa sat on my trade pile and the cheapest on market is 30k, so I take that as some interest if he sells. This leaves me on about 1.45m

The team looks like so:

As you can see, certain areas need some love. The most irritating thing about getting Maddison earlier is that quite literally any other of the EPL TOTS would have improved an area of my team.

My areas of concern are the full backs, my LCDM and LW. That Rice card looks like he would do well as CDM, but I'm not sure I've the time to get him now.

My main headache is RB. I can quite easily fix my LB by upgrading Robertson, or I could try to get Digne who would save a great cost(anyone used him by the way?). However there is still not one bloody right back that will link into Ramos. Now I could drop him, but it's TOTY Ramos. I'd also then have the added cost of having to buy another CB.

The real problem of course is potentially spending all of this on defenders when there's lots of nice new godly looking attacking players out there. If I stick with Rijkaard for now I can have whoever in at LW I want. Now that Ribery sure looks very good, but only has 14 hours or so left, so if I get him it'd have to be in the morning.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's Digne done.

Awful, awful objective.

Oh and I love 82 IF Krishna.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Fox, should only take you a couple of games. Buy a budget Rashford. Sub on for Werner and abuse the Sterling Rashford wing combo for two games.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First 81+ upgrade and it's Vertonghen.

Annoying that they've put these up for such a short amount of time. I hate SBC building on phone/laptop.

Edit: IF Schar \0/.
    Last edited by Sir Andy Mahowry; Yesterday at 07:49 AM.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did one last night from the 15 shitty upgrade packs I built and got Leno and Sanchez in it. Which could have been worse.

EA are arse for releasing those type of upgrade packs though.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    11 rare gold prem league players? Surely there isnt enough cards to go around...

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just packed a TOTS in a normal Bronze pack. Some Saudi 83 rated left back. Very nice.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iíve opened a fuckton if bronze packs since tots started and still havenít hit one. Got the player you speak of but it was via a gold, mixed or electrum pack as a gold card.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeh, I can imagine it's rare. I've probably opened 200k of BP's since TOTS, and this is the first. Shit ton through Electrums though - EFL were an avalanche.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just did the Chelsea SBC whilst having a fag outside the pub on my own. All players in the club, umming and arring over submitting Jorginho, before going ahead and doing it.

Pulled that 93 Koulibaly going for over 300k
    Last edited by The Merse; Yesterday at 08:59 PM.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 more assists and Rice is done.

I want Digne too but being Div 1 this sounds like a pain in the ass. Anyone got any tips for it?

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd imagine putting a defender on corners.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I posted above but FUT Birthday Salah did it for me. Threw him RCAM and then corners. Played my normal game to try get ahead then looked to force it through him.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm 3/5 so far and it's a bit maddening. I'm basically just playing my 86 Robertson at LW.

It also didn't help that I'm about 3 weeks cold on this. I can see and feel myself making mistakes real time and it's irritating. Still I don't think that's bad progress with tomorrow and Friday morning still to get him.

I will say that even with playing weird, it is very noticable that other teams have upgraded and mine hasn't in a while.

As for the new ones in. Maddison plays well for what he is, however he's trade in bait. TOTS Rice plays well and I can see why @John says he'd play him further back. I'm a bit risky with playing the ball out so having a more nimble guy there helps. However the defensive side he's very good. I didn't notice Rijkaard to be missing at all.

Lastly Firmino. He is extremely good and you should do him. If on the fence, go get his loan and try him. He plays like his real self in that he often will drift into open pockets of space and without the ball he will drop back and nab it off a stalling defender/midfielder.
    Now I'm finding him better as a striker than a CAM. That's quite annoying as it would mean having to find a CAM. It would also give me a pretty useless Raul, which would be a shame.

And lastly, enjoy the state of this shit: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/sniper-wo...video/75021274

Had this guy penned back for 70 mins, just couldn't get the correct assist.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had his TOTS last season and really enjoyed it. Figured I would take a pass on this since I had a lot of time on that card. He was a very fun card even his FUTMAS this season was the same.