Page 98 of 142 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,900 of 7098

Thread: FIFA 19 - Sponsored by Promes to Sevilla

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    What chem style are people using on Desailly? I'd be tempted by an Engine if I do him.
    Anchor personally. He's 6 foot on the dot, or 6"1 if I remember right and his jumping is in the 80s. Anchor pushing all his defending and physicals up to 99 or damn close to it, is what I'd want personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Trancemeister View Post
    Took a look at Benjamin Mendy 87. Compared to christmas Van Aanholt 81. Van Aanholt total stats 477, Mendy 475. Total in game stats Van Aanholt 2224, Mendy 2188. How the fuck is he a 87 rated?
    This is why it's worth looking under the hood at new cards. He does actually look decent, but not for 180k that you can't get back.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Not sure about Mendy. Probably not a 170k upgrade on my PvA (who I previously needed for Chem).

https://www.futbin.com/19/compare/19...em=100,100,100
    Yeah I compared the three prem LB choices (assuming you did PVA) here. He doe have international rep of 2 vs their 1, but still.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trancemeister View Post
    Doing the Desailly sbc. Only got the 88 rated squad left. So far it's been the worst pack luck ever. One 84 Sokratis and three 83's. Gave up Baresi got 83 Thorgan Hazard in a rare jumbo player pack. Fuck this shit.

Final pack 84 Mandzukic & Depay.
    Yeh I got fuck all after deciding not to save them for TOTS after all, then opened those I had been saving, and still got fuck all. Except 1 Higuain.

Will be saving packs again, as tbf, I've always found TOTS to be decent for pulls.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    Anchor personally. He's 6 foot on the dot, or 6"1 if I remember right and his jumping is in the 80s. Anchor pushing all his defending and physicals up to 99 or damn close to it, is what I'd want personally
    I'd agree, put it on him last night and he was great. I worried he'd be like Big Sol - too slow to turn, especially in place of Ramos who has fantastic agility/balance, but I found with an anchor he was pretty damn great. Very similar to Varane. His key passing stats are high enough too for me, playing out (and into trouble) from the back.
    @Trancemeister two things - 1. Int Rep - an arbirtary value used to bump OVR's. Apparently Fifa first employed it to cope with the Tomas Muller quandry - not great at anything but great overall. 2. The rating is aligned to their key in games in their position, hence you get OP wingers when deployed at CM and so on.

Kurzawa is much better than Mendy from the stats. He's a nightmare to play too - struggled vs him a few times already. NIF Mendy is too much of a tanker for me, imagine similar from this one and the other Mendy (F from Lyon) is miles better - have played with him in draft.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm thinking about doing Desially and trading in my Big Sol. However, I'm hoping we get a flashback Ashley Cole who would fit into my team perfectly on 10 chem next to Big Sol.

I Ive won 20 games in WL. Hazard as CAM with Figo and Ronaldo as ST is really working well for me. The weak link at the moment is pogba. I think it is his low defensive work rate, he just stands on the right channel when my opponents gets the ball. He is untradeable, but I think upgrading him next is the next step

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SincereTheRebel View Post
    I'm thinking about doing Desially and trading in my Big Sol. However, I'm hoping we get a flashback Ashley Cole who would fit into my team perfectly on 10 chem next to Big Sol.

I Ive won 20 games in WL. Hazard as CAM with Figo and Ronaldo as ST is really working well for me. The weak link at the moment is pogba. I think it is his low defensive work rate, he just stands on the right channel when my opponents gets the ball. He is untradeable, but I think upgrading him next is the next step
    How many coins do you have? If you trade Sol for Desailly and then bring in Ferland Mendy he'll also get 10 chem to linking to your Pogba as well.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been looking at what we get from other nations, as we're due 4 more OP Icons.

We've also Argentina - Maradonna and CDM Zanetti. The latter is the one we'll get there and he'll be an interesting option if cheap enough.
    Italy - We've had Cannavaro and Baggio so that leaves Maldini, Del Piero or Inzaghi
    Spain - There's only Puyol
    England - Moore, Lineker, Gerrard, Shearer and Scholes

Add in Germany and Holland and 2 of those have to miss out.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    400k and a further 200k on transfer pile. Pogba will be cut fairly soon. I'm not desperate for Desailly or F.Mendy. UEL Alonso and Man City Mendy are fine for me. I would rather wait for Ashley Cole (hopefully). I'm looking for a pogba replacement. Any suggestions?

Do we get a belgium flashback today? Kompany, Fellani, etc?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't realise we'd had the list of countries involved.

Brazil, France, Belgium, Italy, Argentina, USA, Spain and Germany.

There isn't an Icon from Belgium so I'd assume they're out. Nor do the USA.

So with that you'd assume we're getting Puyol, Zanetti, Lehmann and maybe Del Pierro but probably Inzaghi

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Petit
    Ballack
    Mattéo Guendouzi
    Gerrard

All look like decent options. I like the idea of having a player with some size to him though to replace Pogba. I now play a 41212 narrow.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because he has a higher reputation.

@ Trance

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Petit
    Ballack
    Mattéo Guendouzi
    Gerrard

All look like decent options. I like the idea of having a player with some size to him though to replace Pogba. I now play a 41212 narrow.
    Try Guendouzi. Failing that try the loan of Petit out and see if he's worth the investment.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just managed to snipe headliner Rashford for 770k. Next lowest is 860k on the market.

Also piling into low cost 84's, no way these do not rebound from ~2k
    Last edited by Danny; 10-03-2019 at 03:46 PM.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Desailly 83 spits out a mega pack for an 83 squad with no IF. Cost about ~12k. I got IF RVP and a few squad fitness.

Not too hard to come out ahead.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Flashback 91 Kompany and a random Nantes Belgian LM

Probably not worth replacing either POTM VvD or Luiz for me

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kompany's crap and as for the Belgian, sorry who?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He only had 70 pace ten years ago?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    260k and 90k respectively as well. Fuck me.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The other Belgian is a good super sub, with 4*/5* but I'm not paying 90k for that and if I could, I'd be able to afford better.

The company card is exceptional. The cost of it is not. I do however have untradeables I'd be willing to chuck in to get him, but not sure if I'd regret using them.

I'm 8/9 on getting Emre Can. I'm trying to chuck Frenchies on to get them a goal towards Ben Arfa as well. I'm 4/8 on them. I've had 10 games of it so far, with the loss coming in penalties.
    It's a good challenge although it's making me appreciate my normal team so much more. The passing is so off and after using Messi it's so hard to try and do quick little movements with silvers.
    I only spend about 6k making the team so I'm pretty happy with the results so far.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Won't Kompany just be rinsed for pace?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, and if he won't, it's just dawned on me that he perfect links to De Bruyne and that would allow me to move away from my Varane/Futmas Thiago Silva centre back pairing, which is the worst bit of my team. I also want De Gea.

EDIT: Although that does fuck TOTY Marcelo's chemistry up. If only I'd been on this account when David Luiz came out.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pace matters fuck all if you're on 1 depth and drop back. Stick a shadow card on him and he's fine.

Got Emre Can in 10 games and managed to sell my team on for slight profit.

I'm torn between playing on in WL and starting up on the Brazil games.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Played 3 more and won 3 more in the WL. I didn't realise it but going from 6-4 to 17-4 took me on an 11 game win streak. God knows what happened Friday.

I then moved into the Talisca challenge. It's fair to say cobbling together a German side was much cheaper. The Brazil Silvers are all about 4k a pop for a decent one. I've ended up spending about 20k, but I figure the match coins will get me most of the loss in tax back.

I'm 6/10 for it now, having completed Ben Arfa along the way. So far it's not been too much of a drag. Should well complete it tomorrow.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Played 3 more and won 3 more in the WL. I didn't realise it but going from 6-4 to 17-4 took me on an 11 game win streak. God knows what happened Friday.

I then moved into the Talisca challenge. It's fair to say cobbling together a German side was much cheaper. The Brazil Silvers are all about 4k a pop for a decent one. I've ended up spending about 20k, but I figure the match coins will get me most of the loss in tax back.

I'm 6/10 for it now, having completed Ben Arfa along the way. So far it's not been too much of a drag. Should well complete it tomorrow.
    Thanks for the tip Sold a couple this morning.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Playing high depth is working really well for me while keeping two strikers on stay forward. Dyring the while WL league run, I didnt feel the need to change my tactics unless it was to defend a lead. Even then, I played even higher depth. There is a lot of space behind my defence to exploit, but even with the slow pace of my defenders, it wasnt exploited as I thought it would be. I have about 60% of the possesion and Ronaldo as an outlet.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I've gone almost exclusively high depth now. It's more fun and ok, I'll get picked apart when I face someone very good, but it's worth it to actually enjoy the game and score some goals.

Can be lethal when you face someone who can't cope with it too.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive replaced De Gea with Carniball Lloris who is super agressive of his line. Any balls over the top of my defence and he is already rushing out with his 'Rushes out of goal' trait.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried that Emre Can out in the 2nd half of one of my games and he seemed very good even as a sub. I brought him on for Rijkaard and can't say I noticed too much difference apart from getting about the pitch a bit more.

Beware of spoilers whilst doing the silver challenges. By this I mean there are people doing these that are keeping top tier cards on their bench. If you start winning against them, they'll say screw it and bring on CR7 or Mbappe or someone else your shit silvers can't deal with. I've had it happen once, even though I still won.

I'm about to go finish Talisca in a second.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talisca is done, leaving me with 1 more match for Weah and that'll be them all.

The best part is all of my Brazil Silvers have sold back on for a at least 1k more than I bought each for. So I've made money in doing this somehow.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they turn it around and win once CR7 is on with the silvers, does it still count?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope. They're just doing it to spite you.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope. They're just doing it to spite you.
    Ive been going into online single matches just to try and shit on man with silver squads. Im on his side.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made a silver team full of Man United washouts starring Ravel Morrison like 4 or 5 FIFA's ago and people would be fuckin livid when I did beat them lol Never had so many hate messages.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the list I saw the other day was right we're due Italy today.

That means Maldini, Del Piero or Inzaghi. Assuming it's not Inzaghi(not even Inzaghi wants Inzaghi) I'm interested.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is Del Piero. No duplicate squads but a fair few TOTW needed. I'd suggest 1.5m at first glance.

They've also released Pitch Notes acknowledging gameplay issues and stating they're taking the rest of FIFA 19 to sort it out for now and the future.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Del Piero looks decent with a hawk and good value. I've got 15 odd TOTWs as well, so another I could easily do without killing the club, it's just the stamina and strength putting me off, along with the prospect of Ronaldinho.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive replaced De Gea with Carniball Lloris who is super agressive of his line. Any balls over the top of my defence and he is already rushing out with his 'Rushes out of goal' trait.
    Interesting. Definitely an upgrade? I can fit him in now with Desailly and Varane at the back.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Merse View Post
    the prospect of Ronaldinho.
    This is putting me off doing any of these so far. I've used Del-P in the draft and loved him, but if Ronaldinho came next week I'd hate myself.

It's just, do we get him now or in 2 months...

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Merse View Post
    Interesting. Definitely an upgrade? I can fit him in now with Desailly and Varane at the back.
    I played against him and he was a monster. Ive got him in and he has saved some shots I would expect to go in. For my play style, he is good. I want to get TOTY De Gea though but is he worth it?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can’t see it. With basic chem at 10 on him you’re only achieving an extra +5 handling, +2 kicking, +1 positioning and whatever on speed as he’s maxed out in most of the stats. If coins aren’t too tight maybe just go with his 93 card and the only thing not 98+ is his speed (which is 71 with basic).

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got UCL MOTM Marega in the 50k pack from that daily puzzle SBC. He looks a monster if you can fit him in.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This Talisca objective.... Gave away 6 home wins, whilst people backed out when I was Home, so renamed squad and went for it. 2 games in, ugh. This is shit. These players a fucking awful.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got 7 wins before tapping out for the night. The issues of the 2 CDM 3 depth teams just gets more apparent with the lack of movement and piss poor passing of this lot. Nonetheless, I'll finish it off tomorrow.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 'upgrade' for Zanetti might just be the worst SBC I've ever seen.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    The 'upgrade' for Zanetti might just be the worst SBC I've ever seen.
    Literally double?

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's mental.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talisca and Hulk are as much fun as their IF's were a few months back. I've used them as my opportunity to try out 451 with my B Team, with Pato in front of them, Lucas and Anderson outside and Torreira at CM and it's bloody brilliant going forward. I may need to adopt this in my A Team as well, but want another week to keep trying it out.

It looks like Scream upgrades are coming Friday, so Koke may well become unusable and force me into changing him and Griezmann up sand fundamental changes being made to the A Team.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zanetti coming in a bit too pricey for my liking. I would have liked to have seen that come in just on or under 1m.

The upgrade being 750k on top of putting your old Prime Zanetti in is a joke as well.

Del-P is tempting me a lot. I've used him in draft and loved him. He's sat at 1.3m from scratch, but what I have would knock that down a fair bit.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you tihnk we get more UCL dynamic cards seeing as half of the players have now been elimiated. Out of the original 20, after tonights game, we will hae 8 left.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They'll probably just do "TEAM OF THE ROUND" cards like they did with the Dybala card i have