User Tag List

Page 94 of 142 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,700 of 7098

Thread: FIFA 19 - Sponsored by Promes to Sevilla

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone wants to try out the moments icon then do a draft. You're pretty much guaranteed at least one per draft.

Nep has a theory that they're dropping so much because they're not fully classes as icons. You can't use them in the icon SBCs and they're dropping in drafts like regular golds.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They fixed the SBC thing, not sure about draft though.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seedorf SBC up.

If it were H/H or H/M I'd be all over it.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did a draft with 15k coins for the fun of it and had great fun with Cruyff, Eusebio and Maradona. Could only fit Maradona in at CDM (4-1-2-1-2 wide) and he was immense there running from deep. The stand out though was Headliner Werner, who with a deadeye is just incredible. Won 2-0 (rage Quit), 5-1, 5-0 (rage quit), 6-0 (rage quite before half time). Maldini was my rock at the back and easily the best CB I've played with.

Gold 2 x rare gold packs and a premium gold pack back. 2 walkouts - Buffon and Ozil and 2 83 rated into the club with 5k discards. A good night all in all.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did another draft, lost in the final, got another Buffon

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You and Nep are inspiring me to give the draft a go through the week.

He's theorised that the only bad spot to lose is the Semi-final. Everywhere else you should at least make your 15k entry fee back. All the TOTY and Super Icons possible makes it worth trying as well.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same from my experience. Lost in the semi today as well and got shite back, but still probably 90k in profit on my entrance fees.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been looking at the rewards for Rivals Div 2 now I'm here for the first time. Seems much more rewarding here. I don't quite have a grasp on the points needed per rank, but I only played 28 games of WL and haven't touched Rivals since the latest refresh, yet I've only just been knocked into Rank 3.

Rank 3 will get me as untradeable, 2 Rare Players Packs and 2 Rare Electrum Players packs.
    Rank 2 is 6 Mega Packs and 2 Jumbo Premium Gold packs.
    Rank 1 is 4 Mega Packs, 2 Rare Mega Packs and 2 Rare Mixed Players Packs

For completing WL Rank 3 is a guarantee. By the looks of it, Rank 2 will require a few games on top, maybe 4 or 5 through a given week. Whilst rank 1 is only on about 18.5k points at the time of typing. Considering how little effort Rank 2 should be I think it's the sweet spot here, but it should provide a nice balance between all the yummy consumables needed and potential for a player pull.

It does show why people are willing to self relegate though. If I were to get myself down to Div 4, I could earn Rank 2 now without playing a single Rivals game and get 2 Mega Packs, 2 Jumbo Premium Gold Packs but also 2 Rare Players Packs. Literally zero work other than playing WL to get that.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Played two games last night and finally came to the realisation that I just don't enjoy this game. I love the collectable aspect and squad building but I just don't have fun playing matches.

The new icons sum it up for me currently. I'd like to have one but I'd have to dedicate so much time per week (or throw in more money) to afford one and playing those games just feels like a chore most of the time.

I'll follow the thread and updates still but I'm pretty sure that's me done for the year.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems they've listened to feedback and are now making the Icon SBCs without the 30 day time limit. They also made Seedorf a little cheaper by removing the extra 85 rated squad.

He's just over 1.4m which is still a tad pricey for my liking, but at least you don't have to tick them all off in 30 days now.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a new patch. Please tell me the position changes are fixed?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently so.

The Icon time limit being removed might be enough to pull me back onto my main save as I'd love that grind. Not that I fancy RvN or Seedorf mind.

If I sold everyone and just built from an untradeable base I'd probably have about 7m coins to play with.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could build a phenomenal Dutch team on this

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've still not touched Rivals yet other than my WL games and I'm only 1,000 points under the threshold for Rank 2. There mustn't be many people in Division 2.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raoul Duke View Post
    You could build a phenomenal Dutch team on this
    Someone posted this on reddit:

https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/5599687

Thats without all of the icons, De Jong, two of the better VVD's or the FFS Kluivert who looks very good.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im going to have one last go at this game in order to get into elite 3. That is the goal. Ive got an idea of a team i want and im it is going to be touch and go if I can afford it with my current setup. Im going to need to trade hard for a week or so in order to get some more coins. Stay tuned.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried out the draft and got this first time:

The midfield of dreams. I had Viera set to stay back, Modric was left balanced and Pogba set to get forward. It worked perfectly. I even enjoyed Pogba who I usually struggle to use right.

That forward line was also fantastic. I can't really say enough about Eusebio. Felt like a card that's 10m+ Best also felt like his Prime has taken PEDs. Vinicius feels like a Neymar that is harder to knock off the ball. My only complaint of the 3 is Vinicius sometimes is unreliable on his weak foot.

The left side of defence was meh, but after being given those before I can't really complain. I did get the FFS Mendy on the bench. I brought him on for Nacho in all 4 games.
    Ran through to the final and won, only really being troubled in the semi final. My opponents formation countered mine so it was a very end to end game. Great fun was had though.
    Unfortunately I got 2 gold packs and 2 jumbo gold packs as my reward. A shadow card in there means I may have scraped back most of my entry fee.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Decent morning for me. 81 Vermeer and 84 Zaha were disappointing red picks, but got also got Vermeer IF in the Fut Champs packs along with 5 x 83-84's.

Took tradeables from DR Rewards and got another 4 or 5 83-84's, along with Aubameyang 88, who's sold for 112k. Handy day, probably 200k up in coins + value of those now in the club.

Got an Utrecht CB worth 30k in last nights draft reward as well. Will keep him for now as I may be doing the Eredivisie SBC, albeit I'm 50/50.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SincereTheRebel View Post
    Im going to have one last go at this game in order to get into elite 3. That is the goal. Ive got an idea of a team i want and im it is going to be touch and go if I can afford it with my current setup. Im going to need to trade hard for a week or so in order to get some more coins. Stay tuned.
    Ban lifted?
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    Ban lifted?
    Quote Originally Posted by SincereTheRebel View Post
    Facts. It appears a lot of users got banned around the same time and we all got it liftedm eventually after a review.
    Last edited by SincereTheRebel; 01-03-2019 at 01:50 PM.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone else keep dropping out of Xbox Live/EA's Servers while playing this and being booted out as a result?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IF Lala
    IF Suso
    IF Hulk
    OTW Goretzka
    Ultimate Scream Diego Costa
    FFS Foden

EA smashed that FUTSWAPS imo

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Re-released best of TOTW/Special cards.

Dropped FUTSwaps which is a hell of a lot better this month and the Icon Moments Cannavarro.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please enjoy this two player pack with 1 rare. 75 rated Sanogo. Fuck off.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ultimate pack too no?

Also, promo packs are half price with coins. Have got Jamezzz, Zlatan, Otamendi and a few other decent pulls so far.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just found out I got screwed out of an Ultimate pack.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Opened 6 of the 25k packs and 5 of the Rare Mega's. Probably broke even overall, so worth it for the fun of it and the chance of something big.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got an Ultimate Pack AND a Rare Mega Pack on logging in. Going to shoot through some of the SBCs then open up all the packs I have shortly. Might dabble in the store if packs are half price too.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trancemeister View Post
    Just found out I got screwed out of an Ultimate pack.
    Try logging in again, I didn’t get mine originally but it’s there now.

Gonna save that IF Messi walkout until I get home

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only got a bastard rare mega.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 for 1 ultimates.

ffs, I have no coins or points.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only a rare mega for me as well.

Positives here are the FUT Swaps this month are genuinely awesome. I can't decide which of them I want. I bet Yev will love these on his first owner account too.

Cannavaro seems cheap(1.1m) for the boosted Icons. I just don't know if I could ever play a 5"9 CB in the current state of the game.

With Mbappe and Neymars special cards back in packs it might be a good time to put resources into the 81+ Ligue 1 upgrades. There's so few rare golds in the league rated above 81 that you're looking good on boards for most packs.

3 more OP Icons due in the next week as well.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love the Foden but I'm away for most of the month so there's no chance.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Negative side is that the big streamers/Youtubers have started a new phrase call the "fun leave" or "fun quit" claiming they weren't having fun so have left. The downside here is that they're purposefully pulling games back level before leaving, so the opponent gets nothing.

The other thing they're doing that's quite irritating is the 193 draft competition. They're loading up on FIFA points and using them to enter the draft. If the draft isn't 193 rated they're quitting out instantly in their first match and trying again. They're competing to see who does it first. I've seen them waste hundreds on this as well.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ultimate Pack yielded Buffon, Navas, Khedira, a random 76 IF and some other 84s/83s. Pretty good all in all.

I opened up one Rare Mega Pack using coins and pulled 84 IF Zaha. As I managed to get him as my red FUT Champions player pick, sold him instantly for 24k and comfortably made profit across the whole pack. Sorely tempted to rinse through them all now.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    Negative side is that the big streamers/Youtubers have started a new phrase call the "fun leave" or "fun quit" claiming they weren't having fun so have left. The downside here is that they're purposefully pulling games back level before leaving, so the opponent gets nothing.

The other thing they're doing that's quite irritating is the 193 draft competition. They're loading up on FIFA points and using them to enter the draft. If the draft isn't 193 rated they're quitting out instantly in their first match and trying again. They're competing to see who does it first. I've seen them waste hundreds on this as well.
    What nonces.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Opened up the rest of the Rare Mega Packs with coins and got Otamendi, Mahrez, Sokratis plus a lot of 83s and a ton of good consumables. Depending on how many of the players I can sell/use for SBCs, but feels like they were pretty good value.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    8-2 to start this weekend. Salah has sold on and in comes Messi to play as my CAM. It means putting Raul back up top and I've got Sterling playing as an orthodox right winger.
    The attack has a lot less physical presence now, but I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back on my main account now, with the grind of the Prime Icon Moments being too hard to resist. I think I want Shearer as he actually looks usable now.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you make of the swap deals Yev?

An 87 rated IF with good nationality is a great value at 6 tokens. I'm not quite sure Hulk should be 8, based on the previous sentence. Lala is decent for a pittance and I'm glad they've reduced the 100k pack to 9 tokens.
    The big boys is where it's at though. I'm leaning towards Goretzka at 10 tokens. He's a live item and both he and Bayern are hitting form. This also leaves 4 tokens to pick up 81 Lala as well.
    Costa is very good as is, but the change in stats hitting him could render him useless. Foden looks good too, as a 200k card for a pittance. I like this month a lot, but I'm not sure the biggest 2 are going to be worth it come the end of it. Still I'll be trying to get the full 14 for once.

Anyone about for the 3 friendly games later on?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm out tonight, but will need to do those friendly games at some point, so if you don't catch a bite tonight, let me know later in the week.

As for the Swap Deals. It's disappointing that they're not unique cards, but I think the offering is good, albeit a little random in places.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The bigger problem I have at the moment is losing connection to the EA Servers, it's making the game unplayable.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm assuming so, but have you tried port forwarding? It probably wont do a thing, but I'm assuming you've tried most conventional methods. I couldn't connect to some of the guys in here before I did it and had troubles playing with friends too.

Did the Draft Token reward and entered the draft. Got TOTY Modric and Kante along with The Best Best and OP Del P. All of those four are incredible. I had to bodge the defence. I got a random brazil non-rare gold from Serie A that linked to Headliner Alex Sandro but other than him the best defender I got was Bartra.
    I ended up moving subbing Bale on at LB and moved Sandro to LCB.

It was good fun. Best scored almost all of my goals. I've used his old prime version and it felt good, but this card is another level. If he were to drop tonight I'd be hard pressed to not do him.

Apparently we are due 4 more Icons until the end of this mini-event. They really need to start dropping the big guns soon. I really don't want to be seeing someone like Laudrup or Kluivert. It'd also be hard to stop me doing Gerrard if he comes out.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Petit is the one that we get. Looks tempting but expensive.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking back on my main account there were 3 SD Huesca Silvers I bought for 300 coins each that are now worth 10k each. Nuts.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    Petit is the one that we get. Looks tempting but expensive.
    He looks as expensive as Ruud and has 3 star/3 star, so another rip off.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coming out at about 1.5m. I really don't want to know what they value the likes of Gullit at.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did Gullit and R9 last year and IIRC they were around the 3m mark to start with. Given there are only 3 months left of this game being a going concern they really shouldn't be any more than that.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I built myself a silver team earlier, so I could do the draft token requirement. Went with Crouchbot up front