User Tag List

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778
Results 3,851 to 3,857 of 3857

Thread: FIFA 19 - Sponsored by Promes to Sevilla

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like we're looking at teenagers on the fringe but hotly tipped. As such the likes of Sancho may well not be involved in this. From a Liverpool fan perspective you could potentially have Hoever who filled in at CB in the cup or maybe someone like Harry Wilson. They want players who are being hyped as the next big thing, but who have not actually been given a crack yet.

As for TOTW, it's really down to 3 players you want in it, with the likes of Pepe and Williams being in the I'd take as a sub option.

Fabinho being in it as a CB is odd as whilst he did well, he was never truly amazing. The CB ruins the potential for me having him too. I've TOTY Ramos and POTM VVD as my set back line for probably most of the rest of this game. Where he a CDM it'd have been perfect. As it stands I dont see why he costs 450k+ when he isn't strong, can't jump and can't head the ball.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Angel Gomes card is going to be great.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This Utrecht SBC is fucking shit.

Who thought a 4-2-3-1 wide was a good formation for a team with ZERO wingers?

2 of the 3 CB's are also extinct.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    Looks like we're looking at teenagers on the fringe but hotly tipped. As such the likes of Sancho may well not be involved in this.
    Which makes no sense when they include De Ligt. Not complaining like as I will look at using him!

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and there's only 1 RB who is extinct too.

I should not have sold Aurier yet.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen one guy who claims he knows how this Future Stars will work and if he's right, boy will this change the game.

On Friday the version of the card we get will be a small boost to their regular card. So for example Vinicius Junior is 77 rated, he may be boosted to 81 like an IF variant.

The difference is, there will now be certain objectives, which once you attain them, the card will be upgraded. So as an example, score 10 goals in Rivals with him and win 20 games this week. Complete both and he gets the boost to 82 rated and you're onto the next objectives. There will be a limit on each card though so it wont be unlimited.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)